User Tag List

Page 3144 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 214426443044309431343142314331443145314631543194 ... LastLast
Results 31,431 to 31,440 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Just looking for something serene really. I’m an outdoorsy person and so is the wife. My parents have offered to take the kids for a few nights so I snapped that up immediately.

We did think about going abroad but it’s only 3 nights and I’d rather just save that money for something far flung next year. I’ve always been a bit of a snob about staycations but the Lake District does seem pretty nice. The drive doesn’t bother me as I love driving anyway.
    Well it really is all about walking and admiring the scenery, also has some really nice cosy pubs.

There's loads of info about different walks you can do and how easy/hard they are to suit what you can handle - you juat need to be ready for the weather to change quite rapidly so always be prepared

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-66784272

Buttock enlargement!

RIP and all that,

But...buttock enlargement?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went to Istanbul last year and it felt like half of flight back had work done. Scabby heads and bandages everywhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Well it really is all about walking and admiring the scenery, also has some really nice cosy pubs.

There's loads of info about different walks you can do and how easy/hard they are to suit what you can handle - you juat need to be ready for the weather to change quite rapidly so always be prepared

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Anyone been to the Lake District?

Never been one for staycations but it seems nice by most accounts.
    You might want to think about the Peak District (Hope Valley in particular), or the Brecon Beacons/Black mountains in South Wales. Stunning mountains; fewer people and maybe closer to you?
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems Russel Brand is about to be massively cancelled.

Strange how the Matrix works, randomly a few days ago some of his videos started popping up on my feeds I watched some and was amazed at how much he's changed, seemed to be very enlightened these days.

Now this.

I'm sure there is a lot of truth to the allegations, the guy is a well known drug abusing sex addict. Does seem rather convenient though that these historical allegations are coming out now he has pivoted to an anti-establishment podcaster, Hollywood is full of degenerates and they seem to be happy to cover for them as long as they toe the line.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cancelled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Seems Russel Brand is about to be massively cancelled.

Strange how the Matrix works, randomly a few days ago some of his videos started popping up on my feeds I watched some and was amazed at how much he's changed, seemed to be very enlightened these days.

Now this.

I'm sure there is a lot of truth to the allegations, the guy is a well known drug abusing sex addict. Does seem rather convenient though that these historical allegations are coming out now he has pivoted to an anti-establishment podcaster, Hollywood is full of degenerates and they seem to be happy to cover for them as long as they toe the line.

“I think the allegations are true but must actually make it about my binary establishment/anti establishment world view” -

In what fucking world is Russell Brand anti establishment anyhow. It reminds me of that line from The Young Ones “you’re about as alternative as channel 4”

I don’t think the so called vested interests have lost any sleep over a nitwit with verbal diarrhoea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Played football this morning.

3-1 up and cruising at half time.

Captain made a load of changes to get people game time.

Ended up losing 5-4 in the last minute.

Been pissed off all day

Me
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting