User Tag List

Page 3190 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 21902690309031403180318831893190319131923200 ... LastLast
Results 31,891 to 31,900 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did a breakdown of my DNA recently. Nothing fascinating like Sub Saharan Africa or Sephardic Jew. 40% Southern England, 46% Celtic - A breakdown of 23% Ireland, 20% Scottish and 3% Welsh

Knew I was 1/4 Irish to begin with, but managed to pinpoint exact point of Ireland. Complete arse end of the country in County Kerry overlooking the Atlantic coast

Purely speculative but I’m guessing the Scandinavian bit comes from when the Vikings invaded the Northumberland coastline in the 11th century. Got a bit of a taste for the local ladies (my mums father was from the North East)

That and burning people alive

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cancer 2-0 parasites

There is some evidence that the has vax caused a rise in cancer cases, it's not something I've really looked into but could this be a factor? I thought they would have got the saline injection tbh.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was also speculation Wills wanted a divorce to get his second wife in before becoming King, maybe they've progressed since the Diana days and are taking care of business more subtly?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know that most of that speculation is some bloke down the pub or on the internet.
    As for the cancer/vax link. Find some data.
    Your previous dalliance in this area was a link between heart conditions and the vaccine. Just reading the article you posted it actually said they had to look at millions of people to find any effect, and the article said that there’s a far bigger chance of these effects from Covid itself than from the vaccine. I don’t know if you’re trolling or just don’t bother reading past the headline which you think backs up your worldview.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Your previous dalliance in this area was a link between heart conditions and the vaccine. .
    Yep. Nasty thing. Seems to be causing all sorts of ailments. Glad I wasn't conned into taking it but I worry for those of my family that were.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    I’m a boring troll!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Did a breakdown of my DNA recently. Nothing fascinating like Sub Saharan Africa or Sephardic Jew. 40% Southern England, 46% Celtic - A breakdown of 23% Ireland, 20% Scottish and 3% Welsh

Knew I was 1/4 Irish to begin with, but managed to pinpoint exact point of Ireland. Complete arse end of the country in County Kerry overlooking the Atlantic coast

Purely speculative but I’m guessing the Scandinavian bit comes from when the Vikings invaded the Northumberland coastline in the 11th century. Got a bit of a taste for the local ladies (my mums father was from the North East)

That and burning people alive
    So what about the other 14% - is that the Scandinian bit?

Anyway we're all ultimately descendants of people originating in Africa