User Tag List

Page 2599 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 15992099249925492589259725982599260026012609264926993099 ... LastLast
Results 25,981 to 25,990 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Wenger love/hatred was the glue that kept this place together. Now that he`s gone.....it all falls apart
    It was mostly hate last season.
    You'd think there would be more to talk about now, there actually is but there are just not enough people to talk about it.
    Daz's idea above about a FB group is interesting. We could replace this place with one I guess, might get more people joining the discussions which would make things livelier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The idea is right, but the platform is wrong. Not facebook. Not ever.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WhatsApp group?

What do you think then?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This kind of platform has had its day but I also think a lot of us just cannot be arsed anymore. I find myself coming on here out of habit more than anything now, even though most of the time I know I won't be engaging in any meaningful way.

In fact I quite enjoy reading old threads when the forum has no new activity.

Also you need a few antagonists to drive conversation but they’re gone now.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 08-01-2019 at 02:43 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why dont you guys set up a Paypal account so we can donate to keep it going. Old habits die hard.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Letters' power trip forced out all the good ones, like Cripps, Ach, ILT, Mandela, etc...
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Why dont you guys set up a Paypal account so we can donate to keep it going. Old habits die hard.

It's not that expensive. I won't let it die just yet. Maybe when it's just Maccy and me we might consider calling it a day!
    If there is another platform which might generate more interest though then we should look at that.
    Suggestions welcome.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Letters' power trip forced out all the good ones, like Cripps, Ach, ILT, Mandela, etc...
    IIP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy Birthday to Gary.
    As a present I'll give him back his Arsenal Membership Cards, if he still wants them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You’re too good to me.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.