User Tag List

Page 2962 of 3191 FirstFirst ... 1962246228622912295229602961296229632964297230123062 ... LastLast
Results 29,611 to 29,620 of 31909

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See what happens on Monday. Win that one and it’ll all feel different.
    They won their cup final but so what if we finish 4th?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see there has been talk again in the press about whether cannabis should be legal or not. Partly because Sadiq Kahn has been in the US looking at weed farms.

I was in New York this week where its now legal and the place stinks. It’s vile and therefore biggest argument against making it legal in london. There were loads smoking it near the tourist places (Times Square etc) and it makes you not want to go due to the smell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clearly you didn't inhale enough to chill you out any

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    I see there has been talk again in the press about whether cannabis should be legal or not. Partly because Sadiq Kahn has been in the US looking at weed farms.

I was in New York this week where its now legal and the place stinks. It’s vile and therefore biggest argument against making it legal in london. There were loads smoking it near the tourist places (Times Square etc) and it makes you not want to go due to the smell
    I guess this could be the stupidest reason yet.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post

Funny enough, when I was in Canada, I smell less cannabis now than before it became legal - especially at the ski slopes.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got up at 4am to watch the lunar eclipse.
    Cloudy
    Me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Solar > Lunar when it comes to eclipses, definitely.

Top of my bucket list to see a solar eclipse. The '99 one was fine but go total or go home

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jake Daniels: Blackpool forward becomes UK's first active male professional footballer to come out publicly as gay. (Always thought it would be one of the spuds myself) https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ublicly-as-gay

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol that's gay
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.