Page 3191 of 3191 FirstFirst ... 21912691309131413181318931903191
Results 31,901 to 31,909 of 31909

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    So what about the other 14% - is that the Scandinian bit?

Anyway we're all ultimately descendants of people originating in Africa
    Yes yes it is

Indeed but I don’t think it probably has the sophistication to trace us all the way back to the African savannahs unless for some reason that’s in our bloodline in the last thousand years or so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My mate did one of those. Turned out to be like 99% Chinese and 1% South American.

He thinks it might be from the people who crossed the Bering Strait when it was still a land bridge.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    My mate did one of those. Turned out to be like 99% Chinese and 1% South American.

He thinks it might be from the people who crossed the Bering Strait when it was still a land bridge.
    Before The Flood, you mean?

What?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Yes yes it is

Indeed but I don’t think it probably has the sophistication to trace us all the way back to the African savannahs unless for some reason that’s in our bloodline in the last thousand years or so.
    Of course it's not that sophisticated it's not meant to be it's a DNA collecting project for the likes of the CIA.

Just lol at willingly giving them your DNA, they don't even have to try anymore. Morons happily hand over all there data,

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trolling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Of course it's not that sophisticated it's not meant to be it's a DNA collecting project for the likes of the CIA.

Just lol at willingly giving them your DNA, they don't even have to try anymore. Morons happily hand over all there data,
    Ancestry.com are in bed with American intelligence?

You can’t trust anyone these days

Still though it’s nice to know they are keeping the spirit of Allen Dulles and Richard Helms alive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbh Wengerbabiea unusually may have a point.

The intelligence agencies do have, or can get, permission to see data from private companies, plus there is if course the possibility of hacking

so giving someone your DNA does make you more vulnerable to having it shared, it just stands to reason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Tbh Wengerbabiea unusually may have a point.

The intelligence agencies do have, or can get, permission to see data from private companies, plus there is if course the possibility of hacking

so giving someone your DNA does make you more vulnerable to having it shared, it just stands to reason
    You understand of course the difference between something having the potential to happen and something being likely to happen?

Intelligence services could well access my DNA from any number of sources were they to consider it beneficial to them to have this information.

The same with Hacking, given the amount of information that is stored on servers the size of small underground cities.

Life is all about cost/benefit analysis, and the benefit of having my curiosity sated outweighed the incredibly small risk of a clandestine organisation being interested enough in getting my genetic code.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)