User Tag List

Page 2324 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 13241824222422742314232223232324232523262334237424242824 ... LastLast
Results 23,231 to 23,240 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Currants Bw..."

Shitclouds for a shit day.

May the greatest drunk of all time be the liquor forever.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu49gL5HGHk

May he look down on us from heaven.

Like a shithawk.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #MeToo

Hmm.

No offence, toots, but someone wolf whistling at you isn't sexual harassment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    #MeToo

Hmm.

The leslies are at it again are they? They so desperately need a fuck it's getting painful listening to their begging and pleading. If I'm not busy later tell them they can come over and I'll chuck one up them. Provided they don't speak.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    #MeToo

Hmm.

Well it is, it’s just not a particularly serious form

Mildly irritating (nothing more) on its own I imagine.

In a parallel universe where dwarves with receding hair lines were What was most desirable and ugly women working on a building site started wolf whistling you, I think you’d be less enamoured with the attention then you would hope these bitches fall to their death.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    In a parallel universe where dwarves with receding hair lines were What was most desirable and ugly women working on a building site started wolf whistling you, I think you’d be less enamoured with the attention then you would hope these bitches fall to their death.

Fun you!

I don't know how I'd feel but I don't think it would deserve a hashtag.
    Thing is, men are supposed to be "the pursuers" and women "the pursued", generally how it works in society and biology. Obviously there are more and less appropriate ways of doing that.
    As we don't live in a parallel universe I got online in the end and found someone desperate.
    MrsL

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some data about women think.

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2017/07/07...t-harmless-fu/

Interesting that older women see no problem with it, younger women have more of an issue. Not sure if that's a good sign of progress or a sign that everyone is offended by everything these days.

EDIT: Just noticed this in the article:

"Despite the more relaxed attitude of the British public at large towards wolf-whistling, the justice system seems to be turning against it. Last year Nottinghamshire Police made the decision to start recording acts of misogyny – including wolf-whistling – as a hate crime".

A hate crime? Hate. Crime? Oh piss off!

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie

Fun you!

I don't know how I'd feel but I don't think it would deserve a hashtag.
    Thing is, men are supposed to be "the pursuers" and women "the pursued", generally how it works in society and biology. Obviously there are more and less appropriate ways of doing that.
    As we don't live in a parallel universe I got online in the end and found someone desperate.
    MrsL

Well some people revel in labelling themselves as a victim.

My own contention is that trying my best to empathise, I can see how it would be more tedious and irritating than flattering

But it’s all on a spectrum, it’s not the same as being pushed against a wall and forceably finger banged.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Some data about women think.

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2017/07/07...t-harmless-fu/

Interesting that older women see no problem with it, younger women have more of an issue. Not sure if that's a good sign of progress or a sign that everyone is offended by everything these days.

EDIT: Just noticed this in the article:

"Despite the more relaxed attitude of the British public at large towards wolf-whistling, the justice system seems to be turning against it. Last year Nottinghamshire Police made the decision to start recording acts of misogyny – including wolf-whistling – as a hate crime".

A hate crime? Hate. Crime? Oh piss off!
    It’s not a crime of any kind, just like breathing through your nose loudly on public transport isn’t a crime. But sometimes you want the person doing it to die.