User Tag List

Page 2399 of 3192 FirstFirst ... 13991899229923492389239723982399240024012409244924992899 ... LastLast
Results 23,981 to 23,990 of 31911

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the characters was a lesbian - that's what I'm getting at. Obviously she had to be female to be a lezzer. I Googled it for you - Kate McKinnon's character.

The female lead in Star Trek is called Michael - which is either an in your face political statement (doubt it, but wish it was) or pure pandering to these trannies that have suddenly crawled out of the woodwork.

It's an old trick. Telling people what they see with their own eyes is not really there. And the complacency thing can work, provided everyone doesn't do it. The only reason you are at liberty to not give a fuck is because others do. And that works both ways. The gays are just as determined as those who wish to preserve at least somewhat civilised society. You seem to be judging everything after the fact, by which time it is always too late.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    One of the characters was a lesbian - that's what I'm getting at. Obviously she had to be female to be a lezzer. I Googled it for you - Kate McKinnon's character.

The female lead in Star Trek is called Michael - which is either an in your face political statement (doubt it, but wish it was) or pure pandering to these trannies that have suddenly crawled out of the woodwork.

It's an old trick. Telling people what they see with their own eyes is not really there. And the complacency thing can work, provided everyone doesn't do it. The only reason you are at liberty to not give a fuck is because others do. And that works both ways. The gays are just as determined as those who wish to preserve at least somewhat civilised society. You seem to be judging everything after the fact, by which time it is always too late.
    Right, firstly the Actress was gay. I only watched the awful film once but didn’t get the impression that the character was lesbian.

And Michael a shout out to the trans community?

And yet you’re definitely not obsessed. You’re just “woke”. Maybe I’m too complacent to see it, or what’s more likely...I couldn’t give a flying fuck. I’m not haunted by mincing queers and butch dykes in my dreams.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Right, firstly the Actress was gay. I only watched the awful film once but didn’t get the impression that the character was lesbian.

And Michael a shout out to the trans community?

And yet you’re definitely not obsessed. You’re just “woke”. Maybe I’m too complacent to see it, or what’s more likely...I couldn’t give a flying fuck. I’m not haunted by mincing queers and butch dykes in my dreams.
    Dude, I chucked up a quip about Homer Simpson. You're the one who dug in.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Dude, I chucked up a quip about Homer Simpson. You're the one who dug in.
    I’m genuinely curious where you’re coming from that’s all

And honestly stating that for the most part I’m not seeing what you’re seeing

Are there agenda pushing individuals out there? Jesus yes there are. I love debating such people because they get so het up and the more calm and more on point you stay the more you antagonise them. And I’m not saying you’re from the right but far more the left can’t stand to have their beliefs scrutunised. Like I said to some fairy last night, it’s not your human right to demand I think of you as a woman when you’re not and I don’t.
    You’re not even trans if you refuse to ever undergo having your cock and balls lopped off so basically all you are is a garden variety freak.
    There is definitely a madness out there, the trans community is an insane asylum and feminists? It’s hard to put it down to anything other than hormonal rage.

Queers genuinely don’t bother me, the only thing that does bother me. Is when some do think they can turn straight men, and can be quite aggressive about it. The mincing fruit who couldn’t hurt a fly is a genuine myth in many cases, even the more effeminate ones have wanton lust. But if they can control themselves and behave normally which most of them do not a problem.

I hate all this nonsense about not saying stuff to offend “minorities”. But generally don’t think about it when watching tv. I used to go out drinking with this Scottish poof who was in this group of people I knew through work. Would tell you things you didn’t want to know, but wasn’t one of these wankers who would get offended by certain words. He would use them often enough himself.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    The shittest one person show in the galaxy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fucking hate John Cleese. He's never been funny.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    I fucking hate John Cleese. He's never been funny.
    Well, that's obviously not true.
    What's he done to upset you now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing. Just saw him on TV peddling the same joke that wasn't funny 30 years ago.

OH LOOK he's hitting a car with a twig. HILARIOUS!
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not as funny as someone falling through a bar, I'll give you that.