User Tag List

Page 3200 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 2200270031003150319031983199320032013202 LastLast
Results 31,991 to 32,000 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    It was some 15 year old kid. They haven't released his name.
    You've just jumped to the exact same conclusion
    Possibly correctly, but that's not at all clear right now. It certainly wasn't some well organised terrorist attack, it was some kid with a knife.

Large scale terrorist attacks admittedly, I probably jump to the same conclusion. Some loon with a gun or knife, generally not.
    He was asking for Alan's Snackbar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was some 15 year old kid. They haven't released his name.
    You've just jumped to the exact same conclusion
    Possibly correctly, but that's not at all clear right now. It certainly wasn't some well organised terrorist attack, it was some kid with a knife.

Large scale terrorist attacks admittedly, I probably jump to the same conclusion. Some loon with a gun or knife, generally not.
    By look of it, it’s an internal feud between Syrian Muslim and Syrian orthodox Christian community

The Sunnis and Shias of Syria don’t even like the Alawites let alone believers of other Faiths

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    He was asking for Alan's Snackbar

You can have that one, that's quite good.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    By look of it, it’s an internal feud between Syrian Muslim and Syrian orthodox Christian community

The Sunnis and Shias of Syria don’t even like the Alawites let alone believers of other Faiths
    The Judean People's Front? Wankers!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She immediately retracted this after suggesting that it might not be a good idea for scummy cunts to chant globalise the intifada when the actual intifada involved Palestinians coming into Israel and stabbing people up.

People that are calling her racist are people that are still sore because she identified their hero Jeremy Corbyn as the rancid little toad that he is

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wengerbabies and NQ are presumably high fiving somewhere

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-68731366

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wengerbabies and NQ are presumably high fiving somewhere

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-68731366
    Anyone who believes in secularism should be high fiving

I wouldn’t give a fuck if it was Islam, Christianity or Hare fucking Krishnas…keep it off school premises

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dunno. I’m in two minds.
    She’s not saying she wants the whole school to join in, it’s just a private ceremony which to her is an important part of her faith.

You could make a reasonable argument that children should be forced to take part in religious ceremonies at school, but I’m not sure it’s reasonable that they should be prevented from doing so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dunno. I’m in two minds.
    She’s not saying she wants the whole school to join in, it’s just a private ceremony which to her is an important part of her faith.

You could make a reasonable argument that children should be forced to take part in religious ceremonies at school, but I’m not sure it’s reasonable that they should be prevented from doing so.
    The point is that to pray during the school day means you are requiring special treatment, the Michaela school is in Wembley where there is a big Muslim community and yet only this child has sought this privilege. If they want to pray they can do so at any time during the day when not at school.
    I don’t believe the state should cater for religion in anyway, it should be a matter of individuals to find time for their religion outside of school - teachers and students alike. So this for me would include no wearing of the hijab, no religious iconography to be worn of any description. And RE to be a case of comparative religious studies, not a chance to inculcate pupils in prayer.
    If we even permit faith based schools to exist (something I’m highly dubious about) they absolutely should get no Tax exemptions