User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown World thread: for all the non-thread worthy bullshit going on in today's brave new world

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clown World thread: for all the non-thread worthy bullshit going on in today's brave new world

Norway makes Santa gay

Santa Claus enjoys some much needed time off in a new TV ad for Norway's postal service, Posten. The four-minute clip, called "When Harry Met Santa," depicts the jolly guy fall for a man who looks forward to seeing him every year. Santa watches Harry sleep, enjoys a beverage with him and jokes around with this man that he only sees annually. Harry, meanwhile, is heartbroken that he must wait so long in between visits. At the end, Santa tells Harry, "Well, I arranged some help this year, so I can be with you," and then the two kiss. The spot marks the 50th anniversary of the country decriminalizing homosexuality, as viewers are told by text during the final seconds of the ad, which had more than 27,000 views in the first day it was posted.

"Posten is an inclusive workplace with great diversity, and we would like to celebrate the 50th anniversary with this fine love story," Posten marketing director Monica Solberg told LGBTQ Nation via Pink News. "As always, the main goal of the campaign is to show that Norway Post never stops renewing itself. In addition to showing the flexibility of our services, we want to put it in a socially relevant setting, with themes that are important for the society around us and for us at Norway Post. There will certainly be some negative reactions from some environments, but we are prepared to deal with that. The right to love whoever you want is a fundamental human right, and is not considered a political issue in free democratic societies in 2021. Norway Post has connected people for 375 years, and will continue to do so regardless of orientation or gender identity."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...InYaGbiOidSA-z

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a message on LinkedIn today where the person suffixed her name with (she/her). I assume her organisation has asked people to declare their preferred pronouns or something?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's wrong with that?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    What's wrong with that?
    Careful, he'll probably think you are joking.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But, to answer your question, I don't think kids want to picture Santa as this guy who sticks his dick up some hairy anus, packs shit and spreads disease. They are more focused on the presents if you ask me. Of course I could be wrong. Maybe kids do want to know the sexual preferences of Santa, at least in the diseased minds of sick leftie woke weirdos.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I had a message on LinkedIn today where the person suffixed her name with (she/her). I assume her organisation has asked people to declare their preferred pronouns or something?
    That's been going on for ages, IK it looks like "political correctness gone mad" but i'm told it's at least partly to do with people from abroad not getting it wrong re spmeone's gender as they're not to know whether a name is a man's or a woman's

E.g. someone might think 'Niall' is female or trans or something...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    But, to answer your question, I don't think kids want to picture Santa as this guy who sticks his dick up some hairy anus, packs shit and spreads disease. They are more focused on the presents if you ask me. Of course I could be wrong. Maybe kids do want to know the sexual preferences of Santa, at least in the diseased minds of sick leftie woke weirdos.
    Santa is also black
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Santa is also black
    I think that’s Jesus, you’re thinking of.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 5 yr old lad said to me at breakfast the other day “if you hear me thinking out loud, I’m either talking to God or Santa”
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speaking of which

https://www.foxnews.com/us/catholic-...s-student-says