0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    Bye

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog Toffee View Post
    So sell pretty much our only reliable goalscorer (28 in 31, or something similarilry great) and get.... who? Then blame Wenger for not re-signing Nasri, Cecs, Clichy, Flamini etc..

Bullshit. We need to keep our best player, RVP, IMO.
    I agree... but we wont be able to keep him by ending up in midtable and possible signings of greats like Yossi Benayoun (), Chu etc.

Besides one of the most important signs that he is leaving has happened at the beginning of the season- he was made captain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    The club has stuck by van Persie for 7 years, despite all his injury problems and set-backs. We've continued to pay his wages and his medical costs, persevered with him despite all his off the field problems (the rape allegations etc) even though many other managers would have sold him a few years ago and got a more reliable striker. Because of our faith in him, he's gone on to become a regular starter for his national team and has played in European Championships and World Cups.

If he's so ungrateful that he wants to leave at the end of the season, we should let him tbh and get a more reliable striker in. I'm sick and tired of players who only see Arsenal as a stepping stone. Let's get players who are actually going to stay with the club for a long period.
    Fuck me you are a nailed on City supporter if ever I saw one. Along with a Spurs supporter and a Liverpool fan that posts everyday in disguise, this is one strange forum for sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    There's a definite strain developing where some seem anxious for harm to come to the club and the worse hard the better. Yeah sure, most of us hate what's going on and those with any sense hate the board and that miserly cunt over in the states. But voicing discontent about the way the club is managed is not the same thing as wanting us to lose matches (I've seen it on here) or lose our best players.

No, RvP should NOT go because we'd be well fucked without him. Let;s not do the media's work for them.
    100% agree..........I have been noted as saying that I was willing to forgo a season of mediocracy if it was in the common good for the club and that was when there was all the talk of losing both Cesc and Nas at the sametime.......but some seem to to wish our demise as if it were a way to prove a point.

Question - if we were to win 100 games and RvP to score in everyone of them and Wenger stayed would you be happy? - you know based on your crap logic you would never be allowed to, you might as well go support some other team!

As NQ said and he should know there is an accepted way to put your view across - you don't have to be so MOC as me, Ollie and the like but.......

NQ = Chateau Neuf du Pape
    Zimm = a digestable attempt at a decent red
    Joker = 1.99 bottle of Tesco crap that you spit out while saying what the fuck is this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Japan Shaking All Over View Post
    Question - if we were to win 100 games and RvP to score in everyone of them and Wenger stayed would you be happy? - you know based on your crap logic you would never be allowed to, you might as well go support some other team!
    I fuckin hope AW proves me wrong! I have said it for the last 3 seasons since when I have been asking for his head. I'd rather that guy kept his legacy intact and take us back to the top. I would eat humble pie, shit pie or whatever pie you have if he can prove me wrong!

My love for Arsenal is much more important than scoring some cheap points over some of you on the internet MB or facebook.. I'd rather you guys be proved right. A lot of Arsenal fans like me are just looking at the facts and realistically we are going nowhere under Arsene or the board. A lot of us have been asking AW to spend wisely on required players, get experienced personnel, learn to defend for 5-6 seasons now but he continues with the same retarded policies that have proved our downfall season after season. How are/were things going to change when AW and the board are happy presenting 4th place as a CL trophy?

IMO, much needed major changes would never be made to the way this club is run unless there was a huge kick up the arse... the 8-2 result did that for us. My initial thought was getting eliminated from CL would have been the kick but 8-2 was a better result. Did that result change the direction our team was going? Every evidence points to that fact.. we got into the transfer market and got players we needed. Agreed some of the players are not the highest quality but its a step in the right direction. I still do not think the board or Arsene has learnt their lesson and will go back to their old ways and that is why I want them to GTFO of my club. Since thats unlikely, the only way I can see change coming to the club is through another major disappointment- failure to finish 4th (helped rejuvenate Liverpool), finishing close to relegation places, getting hammered in the CL group stages or another 8-2 humiliation.

I do not really care if my views are considered anti-Arsenal, puppet fan or whatever term there is... I want changes and whatever gets them, I am game for that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't care if he signs a new contract or not, if he wants to go then fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RVP will be loyal to the club unless it proves it's not worth his loyalty.

He'll be off in the summer, can't see a top class striker in his prime want to end his career with fuck all because of Wenger.

The King Is Back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeYank View Post
    I fuckin hope AW proves me wrong! I have said it for the last 3 seasons since when I have been asking for his head. I'd rather that guy kept his legacy intact and take us back to the top. I would eat humble pie, shit pie or whatever pie you have if he can prove me wrong!

My love for Arsenal is much more important than scoring some cheap points over some of you on the internet MB or facebook.. I'd rather you guys be proved right. A lot of Arsenal fans like me are just looking at the facts and realistically we are going nowhere under Arsene or the board. A lot of us have been asking AW to spend wisely on required players, get experienced personnel, learn to defend for 5-6 seasons now but he continues with the same retarded policies that have proved our downfall season after season. How are/were things going to change when AW and the board are happy presenting 4th place as a CL trophy?

IMO, much needed major changes would never be made to the way this club is run unless there was a huge kick up the arse... the 8-2 result did that for us. My initial thought was getting eliminated from CL would have been the kick but 8-2 was a better result. Did that result change the direction our team was going? Every evidence points to that fact.. we got into the transfer market and got players we needed. Agreed some of the players are not the highest quality but its a step in the right direction. I still do not think the board or Arsene has learnt their lesson and will go back to their old ways and that is why I want them to GTFO of my club. Since thats unlikely, the only way I can see change coming to the club is through another major disappointment- failure to finish 4th (helped rejuvenate Liverpool), finishing close to relegation places, getting hammered in the CL group stages or another 8-2 humiliation.

I do not really care if my views are considered anti-Arsenal, puppet fan or whatever term there is... I want changes and whatever gets them, I am game for that!
    I am hearing you in a lot of ways.......me too I feel this is Wenger's last chance. I expect him to treat Verms and Jack's comebacks with his typical 'new signing' sentiment, which is wearing a bit thin but I see more action coming in January, well I bloody well expect some action. This will show me that Wenger has made two steps.

I don't really begrudge the right to criticise and there are those who I have the upmost respect for based on the way they present their arguments, as I mentioned Wenger is playing a very dangerous game with the way he sticks to his guns in all things, formation, transfers, youth policy etc

For me its the muppets who can't put down an argument without making it sound like they wish the worst on the subject, sure Arsenal winning could ultimately mean an extension to Arsene's tenure but I'd take that, the board on the other hand.....jeez I don't know what to say about them except they seem to be vermin......to be honest I don't post on threads regarding them because I admit I know little and choose to keep my mouth shut due to that fact but I do appreciate the lessons you guys teach me!

But wishing for RvPs departure because of so called disloyal - FO! the guy is here and has said he needs assurances and that he doesn't want to disrupt the team which I think considering our still less than stable state shows a lot of maturity and consideration to the club.......he may go and if he is allowed I will be very disappointed by the club as we have lost two big salary earners and no one came in on a big pay pack which means we have cash to give him, but the crux and rightly so is how do we plan to build, those questions were not answered in the last round of transfers and that is what RvP is getting at.......they need to be answered in the next rounds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Japan Shaking All Over View Post
    But wishing for RvPs departure because of so called disloyal - FO! the guy is here and has said he needs assurances and that he doesn't want to disrupt the team which I think considering our still less than stable state shows a lot of maturity and consideration to the club.......he may go and if he is allowed I will be very disappointed by the club as we have lost two big salary earners and no one came in on a big pay pack which means we have cash to give him, but the crux and rightly so is how do we plan to build, those questions were not answered in the last round of transfers and that is what RvP is getting at.......they need to be answered in the next rounds.
    RVP is not disloyal.. he is saying the same things Clichy, Nasri, Arshavin, Theo has been harping on for a long long time! I have lost complete faith in the manager and there is really nothing that makes me think he will change. I do think RVP is going to think "I am running on 29 and I only have another couple of seasons at the top.. will I win anything with the Gunners?" Honestly that doesnt look likely because recently AW mentioned that we are in a rebuilding phase and by the time we will have time to build, we'd be very far off the pace from City, Utd and Chelsea. I sure hope Arsene answers all his doubters by showing intent and making the changes needed.. I wont be holding my breath for sure though!