User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: If RVP wants to leave we should let him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God doesn't he make you cringe?

If we are in a rebuilding phase now......what the hell was going on for the last 6 seasons when we were only relying on players a little older than than 3 day old son?

In that case......January could be more important than this summer, which won't be very difficult because we didn't actually treat this summer very seriously.

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be fair to RVP, if I were him I'd be looking around at the current squad thinking "what the fuck happened"!! He's gone from playing along side some of the greats of the game to playing along side...well...this lot...

But the club should be pulling out all the stops to keep hold of the guy. Yeah is injury record its ridiculous but we've all seen just how good this guy is when he gets a run of games.

And as much as he 'owes' the club because we've stuck by him through his injuries, the club also owes him to an extent. You can not expect a player of his quality to be content to scrap it out for 4th place year after year just so some old rich guys can get richer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Charlie View Post
    To be fair to RVP, if I were him I'd be looking around at the current squad thinking "what the fuck happened"!! He's gone from playing along side some of the greats of the game to playing along side...well...this lot...

But the club should be pulling out all the stops to keep hold of the guy. Yeah is injury record its ridiculous but we've all seen just how good this guy is when he gets a run of games.

And as much as he 'owes' the club because we've stuck by him through his injuries, the club also owes him to an extent. You can not expect a player of his quality to be content to scrap it out for 4th place year after year just so some old rich guys can get richer.
    this guy has become the team, even more so with Jack out.
    Without him with Bo Didly of an attack and will not score anywhere near enough goals. . . .I mean look around, NQ's flatmate Chamak and a host of other players that probably couldnt lead QPRs line let alone a team that still holds dreams of granduer, false as thy may be. . .I am optimistic enough to say I dont believe RvP WANTS to leave but I am not so stupid to deny he does want an answer about the intent of the club, the direction it is going and how we plan to get their. . . .if he is not asking these questions I believe his agent probably already is. . . .god would like to be a fly on the wall at that meeting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    I don't understand this thread."the england rugby management have done a lot for johnny wilkinson. They stuck with him for all his injury problems...still, if he wants to go around kicking newly born babies in the head, he should be locked away". Anyone want to guess the key word in all of that?
    Babies?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Tuffnutz View Post
    Fuck me.
    I'll pass thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)