User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    He's got a mickey mouse manager that doesn't reward good performances.

He's done well in his games and yet doesn't get near the 1st team, there's some other players who haven't performed for months and yet play regularly, that's the trouble with mickey mouse managers, they don't have a clue what they're doing.
    when has that ever been the way with this club.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    when has that ever been the way with this club.
    When has it been the way to give players who perform 1st team opportunities?

It kinda depends on who they are, some players have got away with shoddy performances for a long time before finally being dropped. Don't really understand the logic of not playing players who perform well, I can understand not overplaying a young player, but he's hardly played so a few games here and there wouldn't go amiss, seems an exciting player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    When has it been the way to give players who perform 1st team opportunities?

It kinda depends on who they are, some players have got away with shoddy performances for a long time before finally being dropped. Don't really understand the logic of not playing players who perform well, I can understand not overplaying a young player, but he's hardly played so a few games here and there wouldn't go amiss, seems an exciting player.
    Not disagreeing with you, just saying i have never seen it down before tbh.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'The Ox' will probably start tonight, after being probably our best player against City what can we expect tonight? a Goal and a good performance me thinks. When will we see him in the first team in PL games? When Walcott or Gervinho are out? This kids looks potentially brilliant, looking forward to seeing him tonight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have been to all the Carling Cup games this season and there is definitely something special about this kid. He brings excitement to the fans that most players don't. I'm glad to see Wenger using him sparingly though.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/footbal...d-u21-training

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think wenger is doing it right at the moment. using him when he can to get used to it, carling cup and CL and a few sub appearences. why break up a winning formula which is what rvp, gerv and theo are? lets break him gently and use him fully in jan when gerv goes to ACON (i think he is)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree. Plus the last thing we want is him thinking he's the finished article.