User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should Wenger be sacked now?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 61.11%
  • No

7 38.89%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Wenger be sacked now?

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup. And I'd install John Barnes.

Seriously though, I'd have a look to see who was available, which wouldn't take long. Unless I was intent on transferring another manager in I wouldn't pull the trigger on it.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Niall the Board have done a shocking job and should go, but what's easier to uproot.....for the time the Manager.........yes he's been given meagre resources by a fiscally conservative board unprepared to take any risk, but it it'sh the lack of organisation in the team responsible for the results and that is due to the Manager and Manager alone. The Board is a seperate issue, and yes i'd love to see Hill Wood kicked out onto his fat arse, but more importantly it's Wenger that has to go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Of course he should go and it's not just because of this game.
    Yes.

Joker - I know you like to repeat the exact same stuff over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, but you can see everyone's opinions on the last thread you started on this topic: http://www.goonersweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=629 ...I'll be shocked if anyone has anything interesting or new to say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    Making money is the first rule of every business. And that is what every football club is.
    Well let's just sit on our hands and praise our manager for making the shareholders a lot of money, because as a business we're doing well aren't we? Other clubs that are financially doing well have sacked their managers because of poor results, so it's obvious that most football clubs do care about the events on the pitch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest a lot of managers at top clubs would have been sacked for a start like this alone.

A lucky win over Swansea and a win over the one club in a worse state of mind than us. It's been a shocking start beyond our worst nightmares and there doesn't seem to be any sign of getting out of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Niall the Board have done a shocking job and should go, but what's easier to uproot.....for the time the Manager.........yes he's been given meagre resources by a fiscally conservative board unprepared to take any risk, but it it'sh the lack of organisation in the team responsible for the results and that is due to the Manager and Manager alone. The Board is a seperate issue, and yes i'd love to see Hill Wood kicked out onto his fat arse, but more importantly it's Wenger that has to go.
    My fear is getting rid of Wenger will buy this board time. I don't want they to have that. I want them to be hounded at their fucking homes, followed everywhere by baying crowds telling them to fuck off. Greedy bastards have gutted out club and they've got the nerve to preach to the fans about patience. Patience for what? The final penny to be extracted and an empty room where once they plotted their property deals and discussed how much they could get away with in terms of milking the fans? They need to pay the price. Wenger can go AFTER this bunch of vampires.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Maybe they can replace him with a man who will take what he has at his disposal and create a side that won't pass the ball to death or collectively poo themselves anytime they are asked to defend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Maybe they can replace him with a man who will take what he has at his disposal and create a side that won't pass the ball to death or collectively poo themselves anytime they are asked to defend.
    You mean do something that will benefit the club and the fans instead of themselves? That seems very unlikely.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    I know it's not going to happen, but if it were up to you would you get rid of Wenger now, in mid season? I would tbh, the guy's finished as a manager, devoid of ideas and completely deluded thinking his way's actually working.
    what diffrence would it really make now tbh, besides he made this mess let him fix it tbh. its not how we start is how we finish imo