User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: referees fucking us over

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to be honest Ollie.....I dont think there is a conspiracy going on
    ask any fan at the end of the season and they will run a list of as long as (something very long indeed eg a King Cobra) about if it wasnt for this or that decision they would have won or a least not lost that or this game........us included, I have seen decison go for and against us......tho it is the ones that go against that seem to fester longer, granted

I thought the ref had a decent game and as some have mentioned it wasnt him that lost it for us.......it was us

Someone mentioned about brainfarts whilst in possession and that is exactly what lost us the game.......we were crap but Spurs were equally so and for all those people that were saying they were scared of a whooping before kick off those fears were misled
    We gave the ball away far too easily and once again were cut to pieces for both goals........

Can someone please get it through Wengers thick skull that he doesnt have the quality to play his pretty football anymore......I believe we have players that can win games but not the way we were in the past......trying to pass our way out of defence is suicidal these days. I dont lay the balme solely at Wengers feet for this fundamental act, the players lack the intelligence to know when the lump t down field an when to play it short......for me that and the number of times we passed to their player (Mr. Ramsey, your fucking time has got to be up) was what got yo me the most not Mike Dean

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah what a cunt of a ref, making Gervinho miss that sitter at 0-0, how dare he.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's got nothing to do with the refs, we're not good enough anymore, plain and simple.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    That wasnt a bad decision. Gervinho deserved to go
    Never said it was, was guessing what Ollie must have meant

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    i thought the team was shit yesterday from about 60 mins onwards, before that i was reasonably happy with them. but for all that what can they do if referees dont give you decisions that you should get. vdv controlling it with his arm to score, down 1-0 yet it shouldnt have been a goal. i dont want ot excuse the team for not fighting at the end but the referees just fuck us over as well.
    one stat, last 9 games with dean, we havnt won, last 13 games with atkinson for chelsea they've won all of them. somehting isnt right
    Not really Its just how shit we were/are. Refs make mistakes some decisions we will get some we won't. I think we got a few yesterday that we should not have tbh.