User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many defeats??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    The team needs confidence before it will get its passion back. If the team don't beileve in its manager or fello players why would they have passion.

We played in a derby yesterday and only 1 player Coq looked like he wanted to be there or cared, the rest treated it like a training match.
    I'm not sure, it's been a long time since I've seen an Arsenal team with real hunger on the pitch...quite often they just seem to be going through the motions.

There was no competitive edge to us, if you watched the Merseyside derby you'll understand what I mean.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Arsene should be made to watch videos of his own team from 1997 til 2004 and perhaps it might spark him into life....the passionless part is what is really fucking me of right now.
    I would give my right testicle for a Petit type player about now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    I'm not sure, it's been a long time since I've seen an Arsenal team with real hunger on the pitch...quite often they just seem to be going through the motions.

There was no competitive edge to us, if you watched the Merseyside derby you'll understand what I mean.
    This is what i mean we went there knowing that spurs would beat us and treated it as the lower teams have treated us over the years. There is no hunger no desire in this team, because they don't believe in themselves each other.

Team spirit at the club is the worst ever in 15 years and has been like this for 4 seasons now. Our big plyers don't have faith plain and simple. evey picture you see these days is of RVP or Theo looking dissapointed. we will loose RVP and another problem will arise.

we raise our game agaisnt the chavs though we do against the bigger teams

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I'd like to see a midfield of Coqelin, Arteta and Song till Wilshere comes back. We need to play 2 DCMs, especially the way Song runs forward and with our FBs always running up to attack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by server too busy! View Post
    Personally I'd like to see a midfield of Coqelin, Arteta and Song till Wilshere comes back. We need to play 2 DCMs, especially the way Song runs forward and with our FBs always running up to attack.
    Fwiw, we need to go back to basics and do the basic things right first and foremost, so you put the most experienced and most work hard team we have on the park.

I'd go:

Rosicky Arteta Song Benayoun Santos

Theo can do one, as can Arshavin.

Wenger should be fucking his principles of pretty football up the arsehole and concentrating on not losing first and foremost.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Wenger should be fucking his principles of pretty football up the arsehole
    Well worded!