User Tag List

Thread: What do you do now that you don't watch Arsenal?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you do now that you don't watch Arsenal?

Used to be a ST holder so now have more time and money on my hands. Basically it feels like having an extra weekend day now as going to watch the Arse was a bit tiresome and took up the whole day, if we lost it would ruin my mood for the Saturday night.

Sunday's I chill out more and can go on trips etc without having to be back by 3pm to watch any matches - had to watch the build up too you see.

Watched two games this season - Udinese home and away.

I don't miss it at all.

What are you folks doing with the spare time - or are you still putting yourself through the pain of watching this car crash of a team?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still support but since I moved to Oz I don't really get to see any footy. Does feel a bit weird as I still get that feeling pre Saturday but then realise the game ain't on till some silly time where I am.

Always check for the scores though, usually before frowning and shaking my head..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am coming up with ingenious ways of killing all glory hunters off while leaving real fans alive and well. I am favouring some sort of cluster bomb so far

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ill go to as many games as i can which sadly isnt htat much as i rarely have any time off. will always be watching though on streams, pubs etc because no matter how shit we are, Arsenal are my team and ill always support them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavs View Post
    I am coming up with ingenious ways of killing all glory hunters off while leaving real fans alive and well. I am favouring some sort of cluster bomb so far
    No need, Wenger is doing it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbo View Post
    No need, Wenger is doing it for you.
    i would take a couple of seasons in mid table if it rids us of the plastic, fair-weather fans that have plagued us since the unbeaten season. Citeh are good now, fuck off and support them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Put my money towards more important things like beer and chicken.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tend to listen to more games now while I am doing other jobs rather than watch our games on TV. TBH watching us isn't much entertainment these days. Its not about winning - but we have relatively few attempts going forwards these days - so its endless passing in midfield, and then waiting for the inevitable mistake defensively...plus you can feel the lack of passion. It feels sterile - almost like we are playing a training game half the time...
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter