User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gazidis is a waste of fucking space.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Killed_Kenny View Post
    i agree flavs. i keep hearing how much money the board wanna make being greedy etc. but doesnt it make sense to say, winning trophies actually makes more money. and so keep the fat cats happier and the fans wouldnt care as long as we won the trophhies. so yes - to say they dont give a fuck about trophies doesnt cut it with me. unless they are fucking stupid.
    exactly. a few seasons in midtable would stop the emirates cash cow in its tracks and defeats the object

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a lil injection of funds, even if this is a risk to them, could bring major benefits to the club in general. a trophy, winning cash, attracting better players which in turn could lead to more trophies and then more cash. everyones happy. i know its ifs n buts but surely its worth a punt to stick some top dolla in and go for it. its not like they havnet got enough already!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting that we are trying to renegotiate our shirt and stadium sponsorship deals though, more income for Kroenke...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't Chelski do the same thing and ended up buying out the deal before signing with Samsung?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we are already operating with a positive balance with funds for transfers available. a great new deal bringing in more income should surely mean extra transfer funds to go on top of existing fiunds so meeting some high wage demands or inflated prices should be no problem. this wouldnt affect FFP. very crude guestimation i know

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavs View Post
    Interesting that we are trying to renegotiate our shirt and stadium sponsorship deals though, more income for Kroenke...
    Yup, as arseblog said this morning, Manyoo's training kit sponsorship deal is bigger than our first teams

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Killed_Kenny View Post
    we are already operating with a positive balance with funds for transfers available. a great new deal bringing in more income should surely mean extra transfer funds to go on top of existing fiunds so meeting some high wage demands or inflated prices should be no problem. this wouldnt affect FFP. very crude guestimation i know
    Or they will use it to pay of the mortgage early and then pocket the real money

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Tuffnutz View Post
    Fo'jesus that goes on mate. But yeah basically while servicing debt and ensuring we dont over stretch we have £100mil to spend on players

FFS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    It's not contradictory to say the board only care about money and not trophies. There is a cost of spending money. For a start, even if we had spent another £50m in this transfer window, there would still be only a small chance we could win the title. So it depends on how willing the board are to take the risk. They appear to be very cautious and don't want to go big.

Option 1: £30 with certainty
    Option 2: £0 with 50% or £100 with 50%.

The board are going for Option 1.

That's one theory anyway, and it's what I think. For all this talk of the board backing Wenger - if they were really backing him, they'd fund some big money transfers.
    This is a convenient argument that the board can now play on, but in reality this situation has been brought about by their failure to invest over the last half decade. Now things have passed a critical point the bastards can say spending is not the answer. But spending WAS the answer five years ago, and then four years ago and so on. Greedy fucking bastards - is it possible for anyone to begin to comprehend how much I hate these cunts?

Gazidis should be sacked on the spot for that interview. What he's really saying is - fine, we can still make money with our business model even if a joke unfolds on the pitch. Where does this man fit into the football we used to know? He doesn't, he's totally incompatible. Of course he's perfect for the modern game, a game now completely overwhelmed by these cunts. Sad times for Arsenal, sad times for football.
    Für eure Sicherheit