User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Irritated

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Other managers have an incentive to defend *******, because with him at the helm it's becoming increasingly easy to take points of us. I lost all faith in Wenger last season, and it's completely true that we're simply going through the motions this season. Wenger may bang on about "potential" and how our squad has great "mental strength" etc, but no one apart from the board are buying his BS anymore.
    yep thats why fans ast still going to games and the club is selling tickets, i think more people are buying it then you think.
    Last edited by Olivier's xmas twist; 14-10-2011 at 05:55 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    a stupid thread

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    most west ham fans last season wanted Avram grant sacked, i don't remember upton park being empty.

Also the fact that most home fixtures are going on general sale tells you everything you need to know about how happy supporters are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    most west ham fans last season wanted Avram grant sacked, i don't remember upton park being empty.Also the fact that most home fixtures are going on general sale tells you everything you need to know about how happy supporters are.
    Most West ham fans did not want him in the 1st place thats the diffrence there was not attachment to him so it did not bother them in the slightest. bit diffrent to us tbh.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I still would not regard people going to matches as a ringing endorsement, i myself am going to the stoke match next week and want Wenger to go, Arsenal are still my club and I will support them.....but I support the club implicitly not the management.

I support players like Wojcech Szczesny, Bacary Sagna, Thomas Vermaelen, Jack Wilshere and Robin Van Persie who try their utmost on the pitch, not the ones who would rather be somewhere else like Chamakah and Arshavin,

I want Wenger to succeed because he is the Arsenal manager, I don't want him in that position because the last year has shown me that he lacks the ability to bring thagt success about....not anymore....I bare him no ill will because i don't doubt he is trying his best, but he's become trapped in his own way of doing things the failure to reorganise the defence is down to sheer bloody mindedness nothing more, the lack of leadership on the pitch is also a result of his failure to inspire leadership. He is a good coach and mentor but not a good motivator, this is clear!.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RVP is the one desperate to leave. What makes you think Chamakh and Arshavin are?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeYank View Post

In fact from 04-06 when they hadnt won a trophy, there was a lot of grumbling going on about having SAF sacked.
    That would have been pretty fucking stupid.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    That would have been pretty fucking stupid.
    True, almost as much as keeping ******* in charge for so long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We need something new to talk about.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    We need something new to talk about.
    Liam Fox has resigned!