User Tag List

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Would wenger ever lose 6-1 at home to spurs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    You're right about the first bit - they deserve no credit and will get none from me. But they will win the title IMO. They're a lot, lot better than everyone else. And even when they implode they'll be better than everyone else.
    This.

They are streets ahead of everyone else this season, their depth in the squad is scary too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    People seem to be forgetting City are a bunch of cunts who are trying to buy the title. Nothing they do is impressive and they get credit for nothing because no credit is due. A monkey could win the title with that amount of money at its disposal. That said, they won't win it because there are so many dickheads in their squad it all has to blow up sooner or later. Lots of winter battles and high pressure matches to come. They'll be 3rd and they'll get a right pasting in Europe.

On them not winning it, i can't see it either, they have a maanger and players who have not exprieced the winter period ih this country. for me When it comes down to squeeky bum time it will be too much for them.

right now they are on a high but one loss and who knows how bad it could set them back.

It was good to see UTD having their arses handed to them tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    What City are doing may be bad for football, but they're not the first club to do so. The rot started when the Premiership was formed, and they weren't to blame for that. Moreover, there's a bit of snobbishness about their spending at times, with comments like "money can't buy class" etc. I think it's a uniquely English distaste of so called "noveau riche" types, due to the class system that demands that people "know their place" and don't try to upset the status quo, which is what City are doing.
    I agree with you, apart from the bit I've quoted above.

Man City is a blight on the game, a vehicle for nasty little arab thieves who have stolen the natural resources of a nation and used it to buy their way into western affairs. Because the west is so shallow and despicably money oriented, these scrubbed up but fundamentally grubby little arabs can keep putting money on the table until the last naysayer agrees to look the other way. Russian gangsters have already laid out the route. The worst offenders though are the pitiful shitbags who run the game. Their lack of self respect is astonishing.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    This.

They are streets ahead of everyone else this season, their depth in the squad is scary too.
    Not really, they have only played teams who are not good enough, they still have to play liverpoo/Us/Chelsea have to go to newcastle tbh. there is along way to go befoe anyone can crown them champions because they look good.

Mind i suppose they will buy more in jan again eveyone elses targets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    Not really, they have only played teams who are not good enough, they still have to play liverpoo/Us/Chelsea have to go to newcastle tbh. there is along way to go befoe anyone can crown them champions because they look good.

Mind i suppose they will buy more in jan again eveyone elses targets.
    Us, Liverpool and Newcastle are garbage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I agree with you, apart from the bit I've quoted above.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimandi's Perm View Post
    Us, Liverpool and Newcastle are garbage.
    Much like your face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    Much like your face.
    Indeed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    Everyone makes mistakes even the best.
    Trouble is very few seem to make as many as *******.
    So like you say you should not loose to your rivals by big margins like that especially if your going for the title.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A silly question and i can't believe any Arsenal fan could seriously post this. Anyway my answer is a hell yeah, seeing as even though they don't have a 500 million arab face lift, we are still easily failing to beat them now.