User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: kolo toure: and now somehow about Theo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsofashburtongrove View Post
    The reason why he wants to leave is because of the number of players ahead of him. Cant see why he would like it if Verm, Kos and Per are ahead of him. Would rather see Kyle Bartley come through.
    He only went for the money, so I wonder why he's not happy with his money? Is the grass looking jaded? Let him live with it along with all of City's other mercenaries. Surely they knew the money comes first at City?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Kolo is a drug addict too, probably a pusher to small kids outside schools. Not sure we want his sort here.
    He's not that sort of druggie
    "I really like Arsenal. Do you really like Arsenal, or only Arsenal with trophies?" - Dennis Bergkamp.
    "Which Arsenal do they want back, the one Arsene created?" - Tony Adams.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    He's not that sort of druggie
    I get my facts from the tabloids, so they are very accurate.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He only went for the money, so I wonder why he's not happy with his money? Is the grass looking jaded? Let him live with it along with all of City's other mercenaries. Surely they knew the money comes first at City?
    :-) He's probably expecting more money after some their recent signings . The nouveau riche Russian club seems like a potential destination. Money is a good attraction to start with but to find out that you are only good enough for the bench can hurt. A certain Mr. Adebayor will testify

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get my facts from the tabloids, so they are very accurate.
    English Media
    "I really like Arsenal. Do you really like Arsenal, or only Arsenal with trophies?" - Dennis Bergkamp.
    "Which Arsenal do they want back, the one Arsene created?" - Tony Adams.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's shit so nope.

Would take his brother though.

Song-Y.Toure against the big teams

The King Is Back.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If its as cover then I don't mind. He can play right back and he's better than Jo Djo and Jenkinson although that's really not saying much. As for CB, he'd probably be 3rd choice after the Mertemaelen partnership. As for Yaya, is he a first teamer for City anymore?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, he went because a shat was preferred to him and he felt he was getting no respect, do you see a pattern developing? Still a quality player and IMO only one of our CBs is definately better than him. With that said, i'm not convinced he could do a Campbell, as psyches quite different, so probablly no. Yaya is a no brainer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's been screwed over by City. Arsene Wenger stood up for him and supported him during the drug case. He's getting no support from City and that's why he wants to leave.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 21_GOONER_SALUTE View Post
    No, he went because a shat was preferred to him and he felt he was getting no respect, do you see a pattern developing? Still a quality player and IMO only one of our CBs is definately better than him. With that said, i'm not convinced he could do a Campbell, as psyches quite different, so probablly no. Yaya is a no brainer.
    I particularly liked the part where he stayed and fought for his place. That was impressive. I hope he doesn't do a Campbell and I hope he doesn't come back. We have to get some luck soon with injuries, we've been cursed over the last few seasons. We have 3 CBs and Djourou, hopefully it will be enough. Kos deciding to save rather than cost us points has been a big bonus so far. Why do we need somebody who when the going got tough, went? The more players who go to City and end up rotting the better. It may act as a deterrent for those who think money is the be all and end all. Players like Toure and Nasri. Whatever happens to them they brought on themselves. Let them live with it. If they can't find anything to do on a Saturday they can always pop out and buy another Bentley (the car, not the greedy cunt who also thought he was something special). So don't feel too sorry for them.
    Für eure Sicherheit