User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: When's the last time you felt like this?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    The Terry slip was priceless.
    Is that crying Terry photo from Saturday?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    When I got the all clear at the clinic after a night with Marc's Mum.
    Burn
    "I really like Arsenal. Do you really like Arsenal, or only Arsenal with trophies?" - Dennis Bergkamp.
    "Which Arsenal do they want back, the one Arsene created?" - Tony Adams.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog Toffee View Post
    Is that crying Terry photo from Saturday?
    Hope so.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have said it a few times but moments in time that stick with you also define you, your approach, your beliefs and your understanding of “reality”

When it comes to football it’s normally a still frame or a snippet of action that lodge in ones cerebral cortex. Think of what comes to mind when you think of these moments in football, or in sport in general?

Gazza crying at the world cup, the hand of god, Stuart Pearce roaring like a lion when his penalty went in at Wembley, Michael Jordan in flight, Babe Ruth pointing, Jesse Owens crossing the line in front of the Nazi’s, Ali taunting Sonny Liston, a shoeless Zola Budd and so on but now we have a new image, a frozen moment in time that will forever burn itself into our memories and our hearts.

The image of England Captain and the EPL’s chief NF spokesman John “big man” Terry lying face down in the dirt of Stamford Bridge while Arsenal Captain, Muslim and second generation dirty Arab Robin “not fucking around anymore” Van Persie sprints away from him to go 3-4 up at the bridge.

What joy that image must bring to all non Chelsea fans, all open minded thinkers and all small shop owners near his mum’s house, never has the hatred of Mrs Terry’s baby boy been so jointly shared by all in the world, even when he was kicked in the face by Arsenal enigma Abou Diaby people weren’t this united in their celebrations against 1 person.

I tell you, I saw the Berlin wall come down, saw Saddam Fall, Gaddafi Fall, Bin Laden die, Pol Pot and Milosevic get their racist, genocidal arseholes handed to them hell I even went to the pictures to see Braveheart and none of that, NONE of it, comes close to the personal joy that I felt at that moment on Saturday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When Letters got engaged.

The King Is Back.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    When I got my white suit.
    Interesting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavs View Post
    I have said it a few times but moments in time that stick with you also define you, your approach, your beliefs and your understanding of “reality”

When it comes to football it’s normally a still frame or a snippet of action that lodge in ones cerebral cortex. Think of what comes to mind when you think of these moments in football, or in sport in general?

Gazza crying at the world cup, the hand of god, Stuart Pearce roaring like a lion when his penalty went in at Wembley, Michael Jordan in flight, Babe Ruth pointing, Jesse Owens crossing the line in front of the Nazi’s, Ali taunting Sonny Liston, a shoeless Zola Budd and so on but now we have a new image, a frozen moment in time that will forever burn itself into our memories and our hearts.

The image of England Captain and the EPL’s chief NF spokesman John “big man” Terry lying face down in the dirt of Stamford Bridge while Arsenal Captain, Muslim and second generation dirty Arab Robin “not fucking around anymore” Van Persie sprints away from him to go 3-4 up at the bridge.

What joy that image must bring to all non Chelsea fans, all open minded thinkers and all small shop owners near his mum’s house, never has the hatred of Mrs Terry’s baby boy been so jointly shared by all in the world, even when he was kicked in the face by Arsenal enigma Abou Diaby people weren’t this united in their celebrations against 1 person.

I tell you, I saw the Berlin wall come down, saw Saddam Fall, Gaddafi Fall, Bin Laden die, Pol Pot and Milosevic get their racist, genocidal arseholes handed to them hell I even went to the pictures to see Braveheart and none of that, NONE of it, comes close to the personal joy that I felt at that moment on Saturday.