Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree with most of that, to be fair.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    ...but at the back of your mind you always knew they were capable of upsetting the odds and beating the big boys, I haven't had that feeling with Wenger's sides for a long time.
    What about after the Chelsea game? Do you still feel they are incapable of beating big boys?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fist of Lehmann View Post
    What about after the Chelsea game? Do you still feel they are incapable of beating big boys?
    As much as it was an enjoyable game, it wasn't at the business end of the season and was an one game, alone it doesn't prove much. We beat them last season as well (albeit at home) but this doesn't show we're capable of upsetting teams when it matters most.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    As much as it was an enjoyable game, it wasn't at the business end of the season and was an one game, alone it doesn't prove much. We beat them last season as well (albeit at home) but this doesn't show we're capable of upsetting teams when it matters most.
    i disagree with the chelsea game, we havnt won at the bridge for ages, i think since 2004 we have only won once there before saturday. it was a big game when it mattered most as we needed to prove we could win big games after losing the other three this season and to keep the run going. as some have pointed out we had played teams that we should be beating and after all the shit wenger got and the players got they really had to stand up and be counted and that they did. i think this chelsea game was the biggest this season so far and boy did they deliever a performance when it mattered