User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction Vs. West Bromwich Albion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good win
    "I really like Arsenal. Do you really like Arsenal, or only Arsenal with trophies?" - Dennis Bergkamp.
    "Which Arsenal do they want back, the one Arsene created?" - Tony Adams.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger

Moaners

Whisper it quietly but we've only got one less point now than we had at this stage last year and November is full of winnable games

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimandi's Perm View Post

Arsenal

Wenger

My face
    Two out of three ain't bad.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    Two out of three ain't bad.
    You're right.

Wenger

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    If they could have got the ball they could have been very threatening!
    I know our defence did well but they'd never have been able to handle that.

How long does it take to sort this shit out?
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters (TPFKA WWTL@WHL) View Post
    Wenger Moaners Whisper it quietly but we've only got one less point now than we had at this stage last year and November is full of winnable games
    Considering last season was a embarrassing and humiliating one, I'm not so sure that's a good thing.Also the games we had at the end of last season were winnable. Need I say more?I'm glad we've cemented a place in the top 7 and hopefully Liverpool continue to implode and I doubt Newcastle will go on as they are so top 5 is possible which I'd have taken considering we were worse than useless a couple of months ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    Considering last season was a embarrassing and humiliating one, I'm not so sure that's a good thing.Also the games we had at the end of last season were winnable. Need I say more?I'm glad we've cemented a place in the top 7 and hopefully Liverpool continue to implode and I doubt Newcastle will go on as they are so top 5 is possible which I'd have taken considering we were worse than useless a couple of months ago.
    you are missing the point geeza

up untill the carling cup final we were in the hunt for the league...so being a point away from lasy year is very good...GIVEN the start we had this season.

With Gervhinio and Walcott we look so dangerous on the break....Arteta imo is doing a superb job of quietly ticking over and getting better, Ramsey is really looking classy....we have option in defence, attack and with Wilshire and Diaby back also in midfield.

Our downfall has been greatly exaggerated...and i actually think we could be very serious challengers if Veermalean and RVP stay fit.

Hopefully we will also add in January....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We actually have game changers on the bench now as well. We just have to keep the players fit and keep chipping away. It's still a long road, but we're starting to look like a solid team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    Diffrent seaons tbh, we know we won't win the league thisi season, so the players are playing with less pressure now, you can see it as each games goes on' Last season was so pressurised because we were in the trophy hunt so badly we all thought we'd win at least 1.

im happy with the way we are moving forward tbh.
    "I really like Arsenal. Do you really like Arsenal, or only Arsenal with trophies?" - Dennis Bergkamp.
    "Which Arsenal do they want back, the one Arsene created?" - Tony Adams.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerrrrr View Post
    you are missing the point geeza

up untill the carling cup final we were in the hunt for the league...so being a point away from lasy year is very good...GIVEN the start we had this season.

With Gervhinio and Walcott we look so dangerous on the break....Arteta imo is doing a superb job of quietly ticking over and getting better, Ramsey is really looking classy....we have option in defence, attack and with Wilshire and Diaby back also in midfield.

Our downfall has been greatly exaggerated...and i actually think we could be very serious challengers if Veermalean and RVP stay fit.

Hopefully we will also add in January....
    Ruined it by mentioning Diaby.
    Für eure Sicherheit