User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction - Arsenal vs Fulham

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    We were always going to lose a few between now and May, but I fucking hate it when we lose and the effort is less than 100%. Arshavin was a joke again. Theo has got to be the most infuriating player in the game, the guy just doesn't learn. Even so, we had to score Fulham's goal for them, the ref was disgrace (as normal) and Fulham came here to wreck the spectacle and were happy to brick up the goal. I hope the team realises that a couple more giveaways like this and 4th place is gone.
    Yep don't mind not winning as long as the effort was there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldnt be sad either
    I have a lot of time for Gerv by the way he runs right down the throat of the defenders and I feel is inspiring Theo to play slightly better than 'awful'. . . .he needs to learn the art of scoring and we could have an awesome player, shame bout ANC holiday

Cash in on Russian Andy, he dithers around and takes far too much time over things. . .Flavs asked where to play Goetze, good question but he could at least take Arshavins number and leave that headache to Wenger

Do neef another striker tho. . .Chamak clearly missed and thankfully the cross for TV5's goal. . .played with spirit though but not enough for NQ thats for sure

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad I don't subscribe to ESPN - or Sky Sports. Not putting a penny into their grubby pockets fills me with satisfaction.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chamak clearly missed and thankfully the cross for TV5's goal
    That's what I thought at the time, thank fuck the ball didn't go to him and TV was able to charge in.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    Glad I don't subscribe to ESPN - or Sky Sports. Not putting a penny into their grubby pockets fills me with satisfaction.
    Sky Sports is the only reason to even have a TV, what else are you going to watch?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couldn't blame the first 11 for today's result. Key injuries and a fringe that constituted Chamakh and Arshavin doesn't help. The first 11 looked tired today.Also if we were not playing Shitty in a few days have a feeling Rosicky and Yossi would have started ahead of Ramsey and Arshavin. December onward our squad depth and Arsene's ability to rotate will be tested completely. Hope we don't get any fresh injuries

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Of course we're stuck with this until at least January, but it's absolutely pathetic planning by Wenger. Seriously, we made a lot of money selling Cesc and Nasri, and had enough time to properly replace them with top quality players. I know we've had this debate before, but we really needed to do better business in the transfer window. Instead, we ended up with some mediocre has-beens on the final day of the window, because Wenger is such a stubborn man.
    What rubbish, You just want to moan for moaning sake, you'd have moaned had we won that gam 5-0. We've been all hailing the new siginings for doing well, soon as we don't win its how rubbish they are etc.

we can't win every game you know. Just because its Fulham don't mean we have the right to beat them especially when we are tired and fulham have been fresh for the last 2 weeks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ESPN were typically cuntish as always. The presenter is the biggest piece of shit on television. He's seriously got an Anti-Arsenal agenda and he barely conceals it. Probably something to do with the number of "non white" players in our lineup. He does seem the type to masturbate listening to the National Anthem and draping himself in the Union Jack to make himself feel better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought Fulham defended very well today and Scwarczer (don't care how its spelt) made the saves when needed - so I was surprised that no one picked up Vermaelen's run.

Surprised and relieved.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I've already explained to you what's going on but you are determined to chase Wenger around instead, calling him a witch. It's not his money, never was, never will be.
    j

Dont waste your breath NQ. . . .haters gonna hate!
    anyway late games require me to watch whatever is dished up in the early hours so calling it a night