User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chamack - the worst football player i have ever seen in my life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    The reaction to me seemed like "fuck that was close" the same reaction whenever a chance is missed by any player
    No way RVP was like Come on man, This guy used to score headers for fun wtf happend to him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He faded badly in the 2nd half. He was having a good game then just fell off. He was working hard in the first half, harrying and closing down the City players, but after 30 mins it was over him. The clock is ticking on his Arsenal career. He won't get many more chances to step his game up. A few FA Cup games..maybe.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought he did quite well at times in the 1st half, 2nd half didn't do much.
    Overall he's a slightly depressing option to have on the bench, never really feel he'll do anything.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im reaching?

The bench had the same reaction it does to any missed chance and from that its determined they think Chamakhs shit?

Ok then...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters (TPFKA WWTL@WHL) View Post
    I thought he did quite well at times in the 1st half, 2nd half didn't do much.
    Overall he's a slightly depressing option to have on the bench, never really feel he'll do anything.
    He never looks like scoring.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimandi's Perm View Post
    He never looks like scoring.
    So what?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's a trier, I'll give him that.

Seriously though, I don't know how anyone can accept this guy to be of the standard required. He's incredibly tame and stagnates play a great deal.

Also, I understand his chances have been limited which is bound to contribute to his lack of sharpness. I would also then ask Wenger why he hasn't moved him on, if he's not in his plans. Chamakh is never going to start 2 games in a row for us, unless injuries say otherwise, meaning there's no chance he can build some confidence with a run of games.

He's not even an impact player so I'd say he's pretty much useless right now. I'd rather give some kid from the reserves a chance.

It's time to put him out of his and our misery and move him on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    He's a trier, I'll give him that.

Seriously though, I don't know how anyone can accept this guy to be of the standard required. He's incredibly tame and stagnates play a great deal.

Also, I understand his chances have been limited which is bound to contribute to his lack of sharpness. I would also then ask Wenger why he hasn't moved him on, if he's not in his plans. Chamakh is never going to start 2 games in a row for us, unless injuries say otherwise, meaning there's no chance he can build some confidence with a run of games.

He's not even an impact player so I'd say he's pretty much useless right now. I'd rather give some kid from the reserves a chance.

It's time to put him out of his and our misery and move him on.
    When could he have done that though, he thought in the summer he'd have adapted/be useful, maybe in Jan he will be moved on.

There was no point moving him on with Dennis Bendtner gone, and no replacement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    When could he have done that though, he thought in the summer he'd have adapted/be useful, maybe in Jan he will be moved on.

There was no point moving him on with Dennis Bendtner gone, and no replacement.
    So it falls on the dreadful lack of transfer activity and planning in the summer.

But lets not go there!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah at least Chamakh doesn't blow his own trumpet like Bendtner and then fail to deliver.