User Tag List

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction - Arsenal v Money Shitty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Match Reaction - Arsenal v Money Shitty

A good performance - proud of how they played tonight.

Wenger clearly has them working for him.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Match Reaction v Man City

Decent first half.

Money was the difference in the 2nd half.

We still have the FA Cup i guess

On we go to whoever we play at the weekend

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very pleased with the effort. Excellent defensive performance. I think he’s done it consistently enough to say that Koscielny has really turned into a solid, quality CB. Frimpong in the middle put in a typically powerful but surprisingly mature performance - nothing silly. Coquelin too impressed a lot. Going forward, Oxlade is on another level and I’m confident he’d be an improvement on Walcott and Gervinho...but I didn’t see him helping Djourou out anywhere near as much as Gervinho or Walcott would have. I don’t think he’s lazy but atm he doesn’t have the engine for it - and I think that’s the danger with disrupting our new-found work ethic and balance.

I think Benayoun (and later Gervinho) will be disappointed. Gervinho’s confidence is completely shot atm and I really hope he doesn’t turn out to be this season’s Chamakh - a player who started off very well and was very effective initially but didn’t recover from a bad patch of form. Him and Walcott have had a complete turnaround.

The biggest plus from today is knowing that maybe Coquelin and Frimpong would be very good cover for Song incase he picks up an injury. They were up against better players today but definitely got the better of them.

I reckon we were very unlucky to lose that. Oxlade’s awful corner was one of the very few things he did wrong but ended up costing us. Massive shame - looking forward to seeing Coquelin, Frimpong and Oxlade play in Europe next week...that will be another big test for them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't fault their effort tbh, they gave as good as they got, The money bags had a better team out and in the end it showed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very very proud of the team bar a few.Chamcrap

Oxo - my gosh this kid is special, as in Messi special
    Frim and Coq were supurb, pure beasts in that midfield

However upfront we lacked in Park and Chamcrap

Kos is becoming one superb CD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were the better team, but didn't take our chances.

Nothing too much complain about, although the strikers needed to be sharper.

The young players were excellent. Oxlade-Chamberlain should be getting games, he is superb.

Koscielny had another outstanding game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Proud of the way we played. Their squad was worth what? 150+ million quid and we had probably 20-30 million worth of players... we were the better team and wouldve shown it had we had a good striker on the field. Chamakh didnt offer much up front besides winning headers from long balls. Park played way behind where a striker should play.

As for the rest

OAC

Cock/Ping pong

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lots of positives tonight. Quite pleased despite the result.

We do need a striker, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would have beaten most teams. Thought we gave it a real go and hold nothing against the players out there tonight.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Very pleased with the effort. Excellent defensive performance. I think he’s done it consistently enough to say that Koscielny has really turned into a solid, quality CB. Frimpong in the middle put in a typically powerful but surprisingly mature performance - nothing silly. Coquelin too impressed a lot. Going forward, Oxlade is on another level and I’m confident he’d be an improvement on Walcott and Gervinho...but I didn’t see him helping Djourou out anywhere near as much as Gervinho or Walcott would have. I don’t think he’s lazy but atm he doesn’t have the engine for it - and I think that’s the danger with disrupting our new-found work ethic and balance.

I think Benayoun (and later Gervinho) will be disappointed. Gervinho’s confidence is completely shot atm and I really hope he doesn’t turn out to be this season’s Chamakh - a player who started off very well and was very effective initially but didn’t recover from a bad patch of form. Him and Walcott have had a complete turnaround.

The biggest plus from today is knowing that maybe Coquelin and Frimpong would be very good cover for Song incase he picks up an injury. They were up against better players today but definitely got the better of them.

I reckon we were very unlucky to lose that. Oxlade’s awful corner was one of the very few things he did wrong but ended up costing us. Massive shame - looking forward to seeing Coquelin, Frimpong and Oxlade play in Europe next week...that will be another big test for them.
    Gervinho adds pace to our game and I quite like him. Just needs to add finishing to his game and I am confident he will be right up there.