Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Match Reaction Vs Wigan

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog Toffee View Post
    A stronger side may well have still lost to City, and was it worth risking injury to key players when we're still in the PL, Cl and FA cup?

With the form we're in atm, I think we can finish 3rd, and 4th quite easily.
    Spuds are in even better form and have the better squad so i reckon they think the same.

Actually they are going for the title whilst we are stuck trying to get top 4.

The tide has turned

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, they're utterly deluding themselves talking about winning the PL, its City's already. Its just the same old Sperz rhetoric 'North London is ours now etc..' Come May we will have the last laugh.

Edit- a five point difference and we're barely into december, thats hardly much to worry about. If it wasnt for our awful start to the season we'd be up with United and City.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergie the Rednose Reindeer View Post
    Can't agree with that, Wenger has done the same thing for the last 6 seasons playing a balanced team, why change that now.
    because of the opposition. because of our no chance of winning the pl. or the cl. because of wanting to make up for last seasons debacle.
    Last edited by Kano; 06-12-2011 at 04:46 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    Spuds are in even better form and have the better squad so i reckon they think the same.

Actually they are going for the title whilst we are stuck trying to get top 4.

The tide has turned
    Are they, is that why their manager and fans keep bleating on about how the top 4 should be theirs and all that. I agree our ambitions should be stronger.

Though if Wenger said tommrow He thinks we can win the league this season, He'd be called a mad man yes or no.

Sometimes no matter what he does he will cop it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spurs aren't going for the title.
    And their form is pretty much the same as ours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Tuffnutz View Post
    because of the opposition. because of our no chance of winning the pl. or the cl. because of wanting to make up for last seasons debacle.
    i see where your coming from, but with the sqaud at that game we should have won, If we were away then it might be eaiser yo play more of the big guns.
    Had our stikers took their chances we'd have won that game.

I don't belive Wenger sacrficed that trophy for a top 4 finish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog Toffee View Post
    No, they're utterly deluding themselves talking about winning the PL, its City's already. Its just the same old Sperz rhetoric 'North London is ours now etc..' Come May we will have the last laugh.

Edit- a five point difference and we're barely into december, thats hardly much to worry about. If it wasnt for our awful start to the season we'd be up with United and City.
    If it wasn't for Wigan's awful start, they'd be up there too.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ Im embarrassed for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm embarrassed for you as well, with a face like that.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 06-12-2011 at 06:23 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    with our start we were lucky to get top half not top four. its decemeber now and we are two points off top four. that is a massive turnaroud and one i am proud off. wenger deserves so much credit for that because he has got the stadium full of fans again beliveing because he has given us a team that we are proud off, one that will fight to win and not give up. other teams ahve been better then us, dortmund for example but we took four points off them. why? because we wanted it more.
    the chelsea game showed to me that wenger turned it around. equaliser with ten minutes left to go, we would have normally dropped our heads and tbh lost. we didnt, we wanted the win. we got the win (thanks to big man )
    something has changed since the 8-2, and thats pride to be wearing the shirt. look at jack, he loves the club, chesney singing with fans, jenkinson is a gooner, rvp is captain and a gooner, seen videos of him as a young boy syaing he wants to play for us. frimpong is another gooner. we have fans playing for us which helps.

the scum wont win the league, and they arent going for it either, its their deluded fans after winning a few games thinking they are the best team ever to have played football. they havnt played anyone of note bar us and city. both at home tbf, beat us but it took mike dean not blowing for a blatent fucking handball by van der vaart to score.