PDA

View Full Version : Didn,t Samir Nasri leave to play European football at a higher level

up the arse
07-12-2011, 10:22 PM
ha; that'll learn him. selfish c*nt

AKBapologist
07-12-2011, 10:23 PM
:pal:

Cripps_orig
07-12-2011, 10:26 PM
I doubt it seeing as Arsenal were in the same compeition as City

Özim
07-12-2011, 10:27 PM
Seeing as he's probably going to end up with a League winners medal and a wad load of cash to live on he's probably still not too disappointed.

He's gone get over it.

Xhaka Can’t
07-12-2011, 11:06 PM
Yeah, why enjoy yourself when you can be as miserable as Zim?

Özim
07-12-2011, 11:14 PM
Yeah, why enjoy yourself when you can be as miserable as Zim?
In the context of this thread that makes little sense

+

I'm not in any way miserable

=

GB :pal:

Marc Overmars
07-12-2011, 11:25 PM
In the context of this thread that makes little sense

+

I'm not in any way miserable

=

GB :pal:

Leave him alone.

Grebbo
07-12-2011, 11:26 PM
No, he left to win trophies and double his wages.

He will and has.

Still a cunt though.

Power n Glory
08-12-2011, 12:01 AM
There is no point in being in Europe if you have no chance of winning the trophy. Truth us being in Europe just means more miles on the clock for most our players.

Can't laugh at Nasri yet. Could still end up winning the league and a domestic cup.

Xhaka Can’t
08-12-2011, 12:11 AM
Can't laugh at Nasri yet. Could still end up winning the league and a domestic cup.

I can.

http://a.yfrog.com/img619/1886/wnn3.jpg

Power n Glory
08-12-2011, 12:13 AM
I can.

http://a.yfrog.com/img619/1886/wnn3.jpg

:lol:

GP
08-12-2011, 12:13 AM
:haha:

Japan Shaking All Over
08-12-2011, 12:39 AM
Could have a whip round for a postcard from our next stop to European domination

Something like. . . .

Dear Nas

Wish you werent here. . . .oh but youre not anyway!

Love
The Quiet Ones

gunnerrrrr
08-12-2011, 02:16 AM
naaa na na na naaa na Samir is a ....

Fats
08-12-2011, 09:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETxmCCsMoD0&ob=av2e

CUNT!!!

LDG
08-12-2011, 09:51 AM
I wouldn't THURSDAY NIGHT be Samir Nasri.

Özim
08-12-2011, 10:15 AM
He didn't seem too bothered by the looks of it, watched the CL highlights and he was laughing at the end.

Letters
08-12-2011, 10:17 AM
You taken Fergie's cock out of your mouth yet Zimm?

LDG
08-12-2011, 10:17 AM
He didn't seem too bothered by the looks of it, watched the CL highlights and he was laughing at the end.

Sure that will endear him to the City fans.

Point being, I wouldn't want someone like that playing for my club. As it's pretty clear he doesn't care. Glad we got rid of the little lesbo.

LDG
08-12-2011, 10:21 AM
It's funny, because we had by far the toughest group out of Chelsea and Manchester CiTed.

If Utd carry on there form in the league, i.e. being shit every week, we'll leapfrog them soon enough.

CiTed :haha:

Fats
08-12-2011, 10:27 AM

In the season of good will to all men?

From a God fearing fella?

You ought to know better, tut tut tut.

Letters
08-12-2011, 10:34 AM
:lol: Maybe a little harsh.
Fergie is clearly a very good manager. I'd say he's better than Wenger. But Wenger isn't this bumbling idiot.
Fergie's little hissy fit here is very funny:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15853955.stm

"we're not struggling!" :lol:

If Wenger had done that loads of people on here would have been berating him and saying what an idiot he'd made of himself.
Fact is, Utd haven't even qualified for the last 16, we've won our group. Wenger may not be perfect and I'm not for one minute suggesting we'll end up winning the CL, 'cos we won't, but he's not the idiot he's made out to be on here sometimes. Little credit where it's due from his harshest critics would be nice.

Xhaka Can’t
08-12-2011, 10:37 AM
Is this it?

I'm going back to work.

Power n Glory
08-12-2011, 10:46 AM

Your sick man. :lol: You need to get over this obsession with Zimm.

Letters
08-12-2011, 10:49 AM
"You're"

LDG
08-12-2011, 10:53 AM
Oh dear.

Letters Mental Month / Mouth.

Power n Glory
08-12-2011, 11:30 AM
"You're"

Eitherway, your obsession with Zimm needs to be put into check.

Joker
08-12-2011, 11:48 AM
Staying at Arsenal, he would have had a season fighting for 4th place, getting knocked out of the domestic cup competitions early and reaching at best the Quarter Finals of the UCL.

At City, he'll most likely win the League (and probably the Carling Cup), and have a good chance of winning the Europa and FA Cups as well. Sure, getting knocked out of the UCL is bad for them, but their group was the hardest out of all the English teams.

I don't think Nasri's going to be too bothered tbh.

Olivier's xmas twist
08-12-2011, 12:01 PM

:haha:

server too busy!
08-12-2011, 12:02 PM
Staying at Arsenal, he would have had a season fighting for 4th place, getting knocked out of the domestic cup competitions early and reaching at best the Quarter Finals of the UCL.

At City, he'll most likely win the League (and probably the Carling Cup), and have a good chance of winning the Europa and FA Cups as well. Sure, getting knocked out of the UCL is bad for them, but their group was the hardest out of all the English teams.

Maybe you could take a leaf out of his book

Olivier's xmas twist
08-12-2011, 12:02 PM

At City, he'll most likely win the League (and probably the Carling Cup), and have a good chance of winning the Europa and FA Cups as well. Sure, getting knocked out of the UCL is bad for them, but their group was the hardest out of all the English teams.I don't think Nasri's going to be too bothered tbh.

Too right the the greedy git is still getting what he went there for, the money. lets be real he may not have looked upset at going out but they were all the team were.

Feck off was their group the hardest out the 4 english teams, ous was much harder then theirs. they should have come 2nd in that group easily.

Joker
08-12-2011, 12:04 PM
Maybe you could take a leaf out of his book

I've probably been an Arsenal fan for a lot longer than you, so forgive me if I don't take your advice.

LDG
08-12-2011, 12:07 PM

Oh, I'm sure he can look back with pride at all the trophies they bought and didn't have to fight for.

Sure as shit, on my death bed, I want to look back at what I've achieved and feel a sense of accomplishment. I don't think that greasy little lesbian will be able to do that.

You're nothing without morals. And this cunt has none.

Fuck him.

Fuck City.

Champions League.

Having a laugh.

Olivier's xmas twist
08-12-2011, 12:14 PM
:lol: Maybe a little harsh.
Fergie is clearly a very good manager. I'd say he's better than Wenger. But Wenger isn't this bumbling idiot.
Fergie's little hissy fit here is very funny:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15853955.stm

"we're not struggling!" :lol:

If Wenger had done that loads of people on here would have been berating him and saying what an idiot he'd made of himself.
Fact is, Utd haven't even qualified for the last 16, we've won our group. Wenger may not be perfect and I'm not for one minute suggesting we'll end up winning the CL, 'cos we won't, but he's not the idiot he's made out to be on here sometimes. Little credit where it's due from his harshest critics would be nice.

"But fergie has won lots of trophys and delivers every season or other so he is a legend, where as wenger has failed for 6 years so he is a looser"

For me yesterday showed me that Fergie as great as he is, messed up in the summer, they needed that extra bit of quality and he never got it. The siginings he made were ok, but were never going to win him the CL whaich he wanted. I still think UTD will win the league, as they do peak later in the season and city are new at this.

i Agree on Wenger he deserves credit for turning it aroud when folk Including me thought, we never make it out the group at all.

Syn
08-12-2011, 12:15 PM
Oh, I'm sure he can look back with pride at all the trophies they bought and didn't have to fight for.

Sure as shit, on my death bed, I want to look back at what I've achieved and feel a sense of accomplishment. I don't think that greasy little lesbian will be able to do that.

I can't believe people don't understand this. Nasri is totally insignificant in the squad and Man City are inevitably going to win stuff. If he wants to sit on the bench and collect medals because he has the glory-hunting mentality of a 7 year old, then fair enough - he'll be chuffed. Proper footballers want to play and want to play a big part. He's not doing that.

server too busy!
08-12-2011, 12:17 PM
I've probably been an Arsenal fan for a lot longer than you, so forgive me if I don't take your advice.

The classic quote, all the moaners always say...

'I've been supporting them longer than you'
'I'm the biggest Arsenal fan there is'

I couldn't give a shit if your older than me, if you hate everything about this club, how does that make you a fan? Sounds to me your more of a fan of City these days, you keep harping on about how great they are.

Olivier's xmas twist
08-12-2011, 12:18 PM
I can't believe people don't understand this. Nasri is totally insignificant in the squad and Man City are inevitably going to win stuff. If he wants to sit on the bench and collect medals because he has the glory-hunting mentality of a 7 year old, then fair enough - he'll be chuffed. Proper footballers want to play and want to play a big part. He's not doing that.

But people on him want him to win a league winners medal so they can say how shite we are and how he was right to leave us etc.

Joker
08-12-2011, 12:20 PM
I dislike the way the club is run, NOT the club itself. There's a huge difference.

Syn
08-12-2011, 12:22 PM
But people on him want him to win a league winners medal so they can say how shite we are and how he was right to leave us etc.

If he has the same childish and pathetic attitude they do, then he was right to leave.

Olivier's xmas twist
08-12-2011, 12:25 PM
I dislike the way the club is run, NOT the club itself. There's a huge difference.

Yeah because Saying how RVP was shite in every threas is hardly hating how the club is run.

Kano
08-12-2011, 12:32 PM
The classic quote, all the moaners always say...

'I've been supporting them longer than you'
'I'm the biggest Arsenal fan there is'

I couldn't give a shit if your older than me, if you hate everything about this club, how does that make you a fan? Sounds to me your more of a fan of City these days, you keep harping on about how great they are.

joker is definitely, without question, a manchester city supporter.

GP
08-12-2011, 12:45 PM

Bit harsh on Hleb II there...

Syn
08-12-2011, 12:58 PM
Bit harsh on Hleb II there...

Ha - good point. Treble-winning Hleb :bow:

Consistency never was GW's strong point.

Kano
08-12-2011, 01:01 PM
says it all about the man. waste of time and talent.

Özim
08-12-2011, 01:09 PM
Hmmm, you've got a girlfriend now and you're still thinking about cock....very worrying if you ask me....:run:

Marc Overmars
08-12-2011, 01:10 PM
Don't care what medals he picks up this year, Nasri is a nothing player. I'm sure he will WUM it up at the end of the season when/if City win the league, but will anyone actually give a damn what this guy thinks?

It hurt more to see Cole succeed at Chelsea.

Olivier's xmas twist
08-12-2011, 01:18 PM

Yeah its real funny your team going out the CL in the early stages, he never laughed when barca knocked us out the last 2 seasons in later rounds, so don't see why it would be funny now.

Shows how classless the guy really is no wonder Gallas hated the lad.

Japan Shaking All Over
08-12-2011, 01:26 PM
joker is definitely, without question, a manchester city supporter.

Come now TT - Joker is Arsenal's biggest and definitely bestest fan. . . .older than all of us put together and has been supporting the club since the team was based in Woolwich!

He dont hate the club he hates how its run. . . .I mean who could support a regime that choses to give a player like RvP a place on the starting XI. . .:doh:

Özim
08-12-2011, 02:07 PM
Gunners midfielder Yossi Benayoun insists Arsenal fans have already forgotten about former stars Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri.
(http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3985101/Yossi-Benayoun-Fans-have-already-forgotten-Cesc-Fabregas.html)
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3985101/Yossi-Benayoun-Fans-have-already-forgotten-Cesc-Fabregas.html

Think he's wrong.

LDG
08-12-2011, 02:12 PM
We haven't forgotten them, no.

It just smells a little nicer without them.

Xhaka Can’t
08-12-2011, 02:31 PM
Pull my finger.

LDG
08-12-2011, 02:33 PM
Pull my finger.

Don't wanna damage the stitches tbf.