PDA

View Full Version : Mother Shoots Intruder Dead While on Phone to 911

Xhaka Can’t
04-01-2012, 07:25 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/27777235

I wonder what the advice would be from 999 here.

I think the woman did right. I don't buy this 'reasonable force' crap over here. How do you rationalise reasonable force when you fear for yourself and your family?

dazthegooner
04-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Well I don't have any children but if I did and anyone tried to break in I would use any way I could to protect them!

Niall_Quinn
04-01-2012, 07:43 PM
In a vicious society like this, put them down and make sure they stay down. Cuntish lawyers in court should be made to prove reasonable force is viable by having a pack of thugs with hammers set on them in front of the jury. If the lawyer bastard gets beaten to a bloody pulp then he proves his point, if he hurts anyone then he loses the case. Actually fuck the court, lets just beat lawyers to a pulp with hammers.

Coney
05-01-2012, 09:16 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/27777235

I wonder what the advice would be from 999 here.

I think the woman did right. I don't buy this 'reasonable force' crap over here. How do you rationalise reasonable force when you fear for yourself and your family?

If you fear for yourself and your family, then it is reasonable force. If you honestly believe that your family is in danger you have the right to take what action you see fit. It is for the courts to prove otherwise. If you stick to the line that 'I thought he was going to kill or seriously harm my children', then there is no way you will get convicted. If you say 'I know he was running away but I killed the bastard because I thought he deserved it' then you will be in deep shit.

LDG
05-01-2012, 09:18 AM
Nothing that can't be solved by a can of deodorant and a lighter :cool:

Coney
05-01-2012, 09:19 AM
In a vicious society like this, put them down and make sure they stay down. Cuntish lawyers in court should be made to prove reasonable force is viable by having a pack of thugs with hammers set on them in front of the jury. If the lawyer bastard gets beaten to a bloody pulp then he proves his point, if he hurts anyone then he loses the case. Actually fuck the court, lets just beat lawyers to a pulp with hammers.

Again, if you are in an area where people have been attacked in their homes and you kill an intruder, then if you take the line that "I'd heard people were being attacked and nearly killed in the area and I thought he was going to kill me", the CPS would not push the case. The Daily Heil still does not understand this and thinks the law says we are supposed to do nothing and watch while our fammily is put to death - this is utter bollocks, but they push this line time and again.

Niall_Quinn
05-01-2012, 12:17 PM
Again, if you are in an area where people have been attacked in their homes and you kill an intruder, then if you take the line that "I'd heard people were being attacked and nearly killed in the area and I thought he was going to kill me", the CPS would not push the case. The Daily Heil still does not understand this and thinks the law says we are supposed to do nothing and watch while our fammily is put to death - this is utter bollocks, but they push this line time and again.

What if the guy isn't actually in your house but it, say, standing at a bus stop wearing a spud scarf and minding his own business? Would there be any limits on the amount of reasonable force that could be used in that instance?