12-01-2012, 01:10 AM
oPlI9oU-EB4

:lol:

WengerISaLizard
12-01-2012, 01:23 AM
That's quality abuse mate, 2012 is off to a good start :haha:

Dicks and chicks
12-01-2012, 01:43 AM
we did everything for that cunt now he's a fucking no body. I hate that dickhead so badly he traded a club with a proud history and togetherness just to become a fucking mercenary.

Niall_Quinn
12-01-2012, 02:15 AM
One of the few guys I can think of who could return to the club, score the winner in the FA cup and be greeted with silence.

Syn
12-01-2012, 09:13 AM
Surprised Nasri lowered the window. Was funny when he took off and accelerated away.

Nasri's cracking up tbf.

Marc Overmars
12-01-2012, 09:29 AM
:haha:

A sad waste of talent.

Back in France within 2 years. Probably PSG for obvious reasons.

Japan Shaking All Over
12-01-2012, 10:38 AM
Who's Nasri?

KESSLER
12-01-2012, 10:50 AM

Grebbo
12-01-2012, 11:27 AM

Quality!

Fair play to him for giving some back. That's what it's all about.

Wanker.

server too busy!
12-01-2012, 12:04 PM
I couldn't hear wtf he was saying

LDG
12-01-2012, 12:07 PM
Just listened to it :haha:

He really is a knob.

"Top of the league"

Lol.

Shit club no history.

Niall_Quinn
12-01-2012, 12:37 PM
I couldn't hear wtf he was saying

He was shouting, "I'm a greedy cunt! I'm a knob! Look at what a huge cunt I am! My only loyalty is to money! I have no real idea what sport is about but I know just about everything about cash, because I'm a greedy cunt and a lesbian! And now I'm a nobody too, rotting on the bench for some no-class, gypo team full of other mercenary cunts!"

You have to say, at least the guy is honest for once in his life.

Marc Overmars
12-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Just listened to it :haha:

He really is a knob.

"Top of the league".

It's also sad because he's done nothing to contribute to that. :lol:

Syn
12-01-2012, 12:51 PM
It's also sad because he's done nothing to contribute to that. :lol:

The new Michael Owen imo.

server too busy!
12-01-2012, 01:09 PM
He was shouting, "I'm a greedy cunt! I'm a knob! Look at what a huge cunt I am! My only loyalty is to money! I have no real idea what sport is about but I know just about everything about cash, because I'm a greedy cunt and a lesbian! And now I'm a nobody too, rotting on the bench for some no-class, gypo team full of other mercenary cunts!"

Wow I didn't even see his mouth move for most of that!

He's a dubbed bastard as well then!

Joker
12-01-2012, 01:09 PM
If we can keep banging on about other club's lack of history and "tradition" we're going to become like bitter Liverpool fans, always harking back to the glory days because we're content with second best these days. City, Tottenham etc are looking to make history, while we're seemingly happy to live with past achievements.

GP
12-01-2012, 01:11 PM
If we can keep banging on about other club's lack of history and "tradition" we're going to become like bitter Liverpool fans, always harking back to the glory days because we're content with second best these days. City, Tottenham etc are looking to make history, while we're seemingly happy to live with past achievements.

Bang on cue :haha:

Lighten up you miserable fucker.

LDG
12-01-2012, 01:12 PM

There's a difference between earning it, and paying for it.

If Sp*rs were to win the league this year, it would be on merit, much as I hate to say it. With City, they bought it.

That's the difference.

Letters
12-01-2012, 01:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IDFhG.png

lolz

LDG
12-01-2012, 01:51 PM

Kano
12-01-2012, 02:58 PM

for once i agree with you.

fed up of wankers always talking about city, starting threads about them and stuff.

http://www.goonersweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=639

Japan Shaking All Over
12-01-2012, 03:27 PM

Could have sworn I heard various members of the board walk out the door on their way home saying somethung similar. . .

Japan Shaking All Over
12-01-2012, 03:30 PM
for once i agree with you.

fed up of wankers always talking about city, starting threads about them and stuff.

http://www.goonersweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=639

Hey TT, if you're talking about the same wanker as I think you are, then I'm fed up with wankers talking :fullstop:

Niall_Quinn
12-01-2012, 03:47 PM

Well if we're forgetting the past then 5th place in the top league isn't bad at all, is it?

Xhaka Can’t
12-01-2012, 05:31 PM
Watched the clip and can't help but wonder if I have just witnessed the zenith of a couple of losers' lives.

Shaqiri Is Boss
12-01-2012, 06:12 PM
To be fair they sound more like they're from down south.

So more likely to be United fans.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-01-2012, 06:16 PM

Dude have a word with yourself and don't be a cunt all your life, all you do is moan moan moan when it comes to city, but i suppose when someone upsets one of the players of the team you support it will hurt so i can undertstand your pain in a way.

Master Splinter
12-01-2012, 06:21 PM
Dude have a word with yourself and don't be a cunt all your life, all you do is moan moan moan when it comes to city, but i suppose when someone upsets one of the players of the team you support it will hurt so i can undertstand your pain in a way.

Charlie's Birthday has given him a boost :bow:.

Niall_Quinn
12-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Watched the clip and can't help but wonder if I have just witnessed the zenith of a couple of losers' lives.

There was somebody else in Nasri's car? He kept himself well hidden then.

Cripps_orig
12-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Nothing against Nasri.

Left to go to a club who would challenge for honours rather than sta at a club happy to eb mediocre. He was honest about it and good luck to him

Olivier's xmas twist
12-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Nothing against Nasri.

Left to go to a club who would challenge for honours rather than sta at a club happy to eb mediocre. He was honest about it and good luck to him

He's a cunt plain and simple always has been.

Ollie the Optimist
13-01-2012, 05:31 PM
Nothing against Nasri.

in what way was he honest about? he slated the fans when he left, then said he would have signed a new contract on the condidtion he was sold in the summer. how is that honest about going to a club for honours? if he wanted honours, he would have signed for united as he was going too until citeh turned up with a fuckload of cash and the greedy cunt went there

Letters
13-01-2012, 05:44 PM
in what way was he honest about? he slated the fans when he left, then said he would have signed a new contract on the condidtion he was sold in the summer. how is that honest about going to a club for honours? if he wanted honours, he would have signed for united as he was going too until citeh turned up with a fuckload of cash and the greedy cunt went there

:lol: Why bother responding to a WUM who is obviously on the windup and looking for a reaction?

Niall_Quinn
13-01-2012, 06:04 PM
:lol: Why bother responding to a WUM who is obviously on the windup and looking for a reaction?

He wasn't responding to you, he was talking to somebody else.

Tipsychubbs
14-01-2012, 12:39 PM

No, I'm quite sure he said he wanted to leave at the start of the summer but the club were holding back due to the Fabregas situation and wanting to get a replacement in e.g. Mata, but we all know how that worked out. He also came on and did a professional job in his last performance, shop window or not he didn't sulk like Adebayor did when he didn't get his way.

He slated the fans simply because they slated him, that's all. I don't have an opinion either way on that one.

Regarding our situation as a club, while I admire the way we've been kept reasonably competitive for some time during a stadium move, there should be a way to manage finances/stadium debt (which is apparently at a reasonable, manageable rate), a youth policy and judicious acquisition of experienced players in a blend with wanting to win things that does not lead to a Leeds style bankruptcy, but here we are, at a stage when even Spurs have moved above us and are going for the title. Wenger's hand seemed to be forced by the poor start and the 8-2, to move for some experience, but the damage had been done by not strengthening enough in the summer, and tbh from previous seasons. Remember the numerous times when we could have signed X players in January to really push on for a title charge? We didn't want to "kill" the likes of Denilson, Diaby etc. Thats self-indulgence, not prudence and ambition. The board and the manager only have themselves to blame when good players see whats happening and want to jump ship. Unless we really are in dire financial straits and the board have been lying to us about available transfer "warchests".

Say what you want about money or greed, but I actually agree with Ach on this one. He's at a club challenging for trophies and has left a club which has lowered its ambitions to challenge perennially for the "4th placed cup". After all for a team as big as Arsenal, 3rd biggest in England, shouldn't we be "grateful for finishing 4th every year and playing in the CL, many clubs would like to be in our position" of complacency within the cosy quadrupoly/lack of ambition/excuse for not winning trophies. No one has a divine right to win anything but the lack of ambition is galling.

Now whether Nasri is getting into the team or not ahead of the likes of Silva, that's another issue to do with squad and competition, he'll have to personally step up and show his worth. He's obviously not been doing that this season, but that's his own lookout, not ours.

I think we should cut Nasri some slack. Gilles Grmandi and others who know him have said that he is a football man, in that he eats, sleeps, breathes football, constantly watching matches etc. That type of player is ambitious and wants to win things. Granted he was inconsistent for us and used his 'purple patch' to boost his profile for a move while his contract situation was advantageous, but he wants to win things, and for that I'm not going to criticise him. Does not matter if it was Man U or City, who are the teams at the top of the league? Not us :rose:

He could see where our club was heading, was coming to the end of his contract and jumped ship :shrug: If he had moved to the russian Anzhi side, or that UAE side that Gyan moved to, then you could say money was the main motivator. But he's moved to an ambitious side who want to win trophies, and he's getting paid handsomely too. Its a win-win for him and the state of our club leads me not to feel any antagonism towards him.

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2012, 01:08 PM
Here's the thing about Samir Na$ri and any other loser that plays the "challenge for honours" card. The real challenge, the man's challenge, would be to stay where you are and be a 100% team player, keep your mouth shut and grind it out until you are indeed challenging for honours. That's what a man would do.

But, fair enough, for those who don't quite measure up to being men it must be nice when Man Utd come calling. You're going to get a few honours there no doubt.

Yet he didn't go to Utd, did he? He abandoned a starting role at a club that had run very close to a serious challenge on several occasions and this was after he showed us what he can actually do for half a season and then went to sleep for the rest. He spurned the chance to go to the club that offers the greatest chance of those honours he claims he wants and he took the highest offer, even though he must have known he'd become a squad player in the process and spend time on the bench.

So what can we conclude based on his actions? Firstly, in real terms he has no ambition. If he had huge ambition he would have stayed with us. If he had moderate ambition he would have gone to Utd, he'd have confirmed he lacked the balls for the big fight but still made a sensible choice based on his stated reason for leaving. Second, he's a money grabbing greedy cunt who has zero loyalty. When he said the fans disrespected him, of course they did. He'd rewarded fans that pay through the nose so he can live a fantasy lifestyle by providing half a season of performance. Then he claimed he wanted to challenge for honours so was moving. What the hell did he think we were all paying him to do? Grace us with his mere presence? So the fans rightly said, what a greedy, disloyal and ungrateful cunt. The fans were right, he was wrong. He's the one who wasn't man enough to face the challenge. He's the one who turned Utd down so he could get paid big bucks to sit on the bench. He's the symptom of a game filled with greedy little pricks who have long since forgotten what football and teamwork and giving it back to the fans is all about.

So Na$ri is not right. He's 100% wrong. And anyone who "understands" him may well understand what football has become but they have no fucking clue about what football ought to be and once was.

Na$ri is a cunt. End of.

Olivier's xmas twist
14-01-2012, 01:26 PM
Na$ri is a cunt. End of.

:gp:

Thats all you had to say

Power n Glory
14-01-2012, 01:39 PM
Here's the thing about Samir Na$ri and any other loser that plays the "challenge for honours" card. The real challenge, the man's challenge, would be to stay where you are and be a 100% team player, keep your mouth shut and grind it out until you are indeed challenging for honours. That's what a man would do.

But, fair enough, for those who don't quite measure up to being men it must be nice when Man Utd come calling. You're going to get a few honours there no doubt.

Yet he didn't go to Utd, did he? He abandoned a starting role at a club that had run very close to a serious challenge on several occasions and this was after he showed us what he can actually do for half a season and then went to sleep for the rest. He spurned the chance to go to the club that offers the greatest chance of those honours he claims he wants and he took the highest offer, even though he must have known he'd become a squad player in the process and spend time on the bench.

So what can we conclude based on his actions? Firstly, in real terms he has no ambition. If he had huge ambition he would have stayed with us. If he had moderate ambition he would have gone to Utd, he'd have confirmed he lacked the balls for the big fight but still made a sensible choice based on his stated reason for leaving. Second, he's a money grabbing greedy cunt who has zero loyalty. When he said the fans disrespected him, of course they did. He'd rewarded fans that pay through the nose so he can live a fantasy lifestyle by providing half a season of performance. Then he claimed he wanted to challenge for honours so was moving. What the hell did he think we were all paying him to do? Grace us with his mere presence? So the fans rightly said, what a greedy, disloyal and ungrateful cunt. The fans were right, he was wrong. He's the one who wasn't man enough to face the challenge. He's the one who turned Utd down so he could get paid big bucks to sit on the bench. He's the symptom of a game filled with greedy little pricks who have long since forgotten what football and teamwork and giving it back to the fans is all about.

So Na$ri is not right. He's 100% wrong. And anyone who "understands" him may well understand what football has become but they have no fucking clue about what football ought to be and once was.

Na$ri is a cunt. End of.

With the position you hold on the Board and lack of ambition....this post makes no sense. It's a contradiction. If the fans can see that this club needs a serious turn around, then why can't the players? Why in the world would he sign on for another 2-4 years when he can see we're a selling club? If we go by what you say about the Board, a player would be crazy to commit his future to such a regime, especially when a club looking to build a legacy comes calling.

Double standard by fans. We question the direction of this club on here all the time but for the players, you expect them to shut up and be loyal. Who are they being loyal to exactly? If you're saying we're run by greedy money men in it to make a quick buck then why should he feel obligated to stay here and accept a new contract for lower wages? He chose not to sign a new contract and judging from his last performance for us, he'd have played to the best of his ability. He could have honoured his contract and walked at the end of it. You can't ask much else from a player. He wasn't kicking up a stink in the press, he didn't go on strike, just saw that this club wasn't moving in the right direction and judging from our league position and performances, he's justified.

When it comes to football, it's like all intelligence goes out the window. People ask for standards on issues they themselves would struggle to live up to.

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2012, 01:52 PM
With the position you hold on the Board and lack of ambition....this post makes no sense. It's a contradiction. If the fans can see that this club needs a serious turn around, then why can't the players? Why in the world would he sign on for another 2-4 years when he can see we're a selling club? If we go by what you say about the Board, a player would be crazy to commit his future to such a regime, especially when a club looking to build a legacy comes calling.

Double standard by fans. We question the direction of this club on here all the time but for the players, you expect them to shut up and be loyal. Who are they being loyal to exactly? If you're saying we're run by greedy money men in it to make a quick buck then why should he feel obligated to stay here and accept a new contract for lower wages? He chose not to sign a new contract and judging from his last performance for us, he'd have played to the best of his ability. He could have honoured his contract and walked at the end of it. You can't ask much else from a player. He wasn't kicking up a stink in the press, he didn't go on strike, just saw that this club wasn't moving in the right direction and judging from our league position and performances, he's justified.

When it comes to football, it's like all intelligence goes out the window. People ask for standards on issues they themselves would struggle to live up to.

When the fans start getting paid £100K a week by the players then we can talk about the fans' responsibilities. Regardless of our shitty board the club has still managed to place itself within striking distance of honours on several occasions. Certainly, we collapsed. Who's fault? The fans?

No. The fault lies with the board (no argument there), the manager and the players. Please let's not try to lay the blame at the fans' doorstep.

If we could have had a whole season out of Nasri and Chamakh and Ramsey and Sagna and you can keep on naming them, we'd have the honours this little cunt is talking about by now. But in Na$ri's case he decided to provide half a season. He's certainly not the only guilty party but he carries plenty of the guilt because he was supposedly one of our key players. So he decided to go missing when it really matters and then turn around and accuse the club if having a lack of ambition. Excuse me? The title was there in his hands and in the hands of all the rest of them. They opted to collapse.

Na$ri decided it was too hard to do the hard things. So he gave his patently bullshit excuse about seeking honours and then ran off to the highest bidder. Was it his ambition to sit on the bench then? Because there was always going to be more chance of that happening at a comedy club like City. What do you call an alleged footballer who would opt to spend more timer on the bench provided the cash compensated? A man with ambition?

My post makes perfect sense. The people who are prepared to understand a greedy cunt who doesn't have the balls to deliver in return for his huge pay packet and runs for the easy, highest paid option are the ones who need a re-think.

Özim
14-01-2012, 02:10 PM
I'm amazed people expect players to stick around when the limit of our ambition is 4th place, now you can say he was part of the team that got 4th etc but one player does not make a team, Wenger has year on year done the same thing...he's not invested in quality and has lost his best players because clubs who can actually win something come knocking.

Every season we see the same collapses and we never seem nearer to success, what's worse is the manager seem happy with that and pat's himself of the back for getting 4th place.

If you come to Arsenal these days you don't come to win stuff, you come to put yourself in the shop window for clubs who do want to win stuff, in reality we're a selling club now because we'll never be able to keep our best players with our 4th placed policy, anyone that thinks we can is deluding themselves.

Power n Glory
14-01-2012, 02:13 PM
When the fans start getting paid £100K a week by the players then we can talk about the fans' responsibilities. Regardless of our shitty board the club has still managed to place itself within striking distance of honours on several occasions. Certainly, we collapsed. Who's fault? The fans?

No. The fault lies with the board (no argument there), the manager and the players. Please let's not try to lay the blame at the fans' doorstep.

If we could have had a whole season out of Nasri and Chamakh and Ramsey and Sagna and you can keep on naming them, we'd have the honours this little cunt is talking about by now. But in Na$ri's case he decided to provide half a season. He's certainly not the only guilty party but he carries plenty of the guilt because he was supposedly one of our key players. So he decided to go missing when it really matters and then turn around and accuse the club if having a lack of ambition. Excuse me? The title was there in his hands and in the hands of all the rest of them. They opted to collapse.

Na$ri decided it was too hard to do the hard things. So he gave his patently bullshit excuse about seeking honours and then ran off to the highest bidder. Was it his ambition to sit on the bench then? Because there was always going to be more chance of that happening at a comedy club like City. What do you call an alleged footballer who would opt to spend more timer on the bench provided the cash compensated? A man with ambition?

My post makes perfect sense. The people who are prepared to understand a greedy cunt who doesn't have the balls to deliver in return for his huge pay packet and runs for the easy, highest paid option are the ones who need a re-think.

All that gas and you applaud the return of Henry in the same breath. It's bullshit.

They didn't choose to collapse, the team were incapable of winning it. We had injuries as usual, but didn't buy. We don't have option off the bench so we quite often run our players into the red zone where fatigue kicks in. I'm not blaming the fans, just saying some fans are stupid. I don't care if it's 100k or £5 an hour, nobody with ambition would stay with a company that's always trying to cut corners and offers lower wages compared to their rivals.

No player wants to sit on the bench, but when you have good players in front of you and your on the bench, it forces you to dig deep and do what you can to be in the starting 11. That's part of the reason why Cesc moved to Barca. He could have been comfortable all his life here, but wanted the challenge at Barca. The same could be argued for Nasri. I don't really care too much about the player. He's gone! But it annoys me to see such double standards. It's stupid and your talking rubbish.

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2012, 02:53 PM
All that gas and you applaud the return of Henry in the same breath. It's bullshit.

They didn't choose to collapse, the team were incapable of winning it. We had injuries as usual, but didn't buy. We don't have option off the bench so we quite often run our players into the red zone where fatigue kicks in. I'm not blaming the fans, just saying some fans are stupid. I don't care if it's 100k or £5 an hour, nobody with ambition would stay with a company that's always trying to cut corners and offers lower wages compared to their rivals.

No player wants to sit on the bench, but when you have good players in front of you and your on the bench, it forces you to dig deep and do what you can to be in the starting 11. That's part of the reason why Cesc moved to Barca. He could have been comfortable all his life here, but wanted the challenge at Barca. The same could be argued for Nasri. I don't really care too much about the player. He's gone! But it annoys me to see such double standards. It's stupid and your talking rubbish.

That's the same Henry who spent the top years of his career with this club and became our record goalscorer? Or some other Henry? If you;re drawing any sort of comparison between Henry and Na$ri then you're too far gone to argue with.

Of course they chose to collapse. Everything is a choice. You may not get what you choose but the only chance you'll get it is if you endeavour to succeed. You can make every excuse under the sun, but if a club can spend half a season winning and then the latter half performing at relegation standards there's more to it than the injuries which every club has to content with. Eventually, when all the excuses are taken on board and a deficit remains, you have to point to the players and ask why? Na$ri was one of those players. A key player. As I've said, if he didn't have the balls for Arsenal he still had Utd as an option. They have been lacking a quality midfielder all season. Who do you think would be playing there if Na$ri had really been motivated by football?

In the case of Fabregas, he was never, ever going to be a bench warmer at Barca. That was just the bitterness coming out from the fans, understandable but again we're not talking about the same type of player. Not by a long stretch. He took a pay cut to go didn't he? Back to his country of birth, to the top team in his country. Why didn't City bid for Fabregas? Because they knew they had zero chance no matter how much money they offered.

Don't try to rope that cunt Na$ri in with players who have character, that's way too far a stretch.

Finally, that part about digging deeper and surpassing the good players in front of you. Well look at Na$ri now. He sure rose to that challenge, didn't he? Like I said, no ambition for anything bar money. That's what all the facts indicate. This isn't even a hard one to figure out. What's hard to figure is why anyone would "understand" a cunt like Na$ri.

The fans know the score, at least most of them do. It;s no coincidence that players like Henry, Pires, Cesc, Adams even Eduardo get applauded when they return. Equally it's no coincidence that cunts like Cashley and Na$ri get slaughtered. You can fool some of the people all of the time, but most get it.

Tipsychubbs
14-01-2012, 03:04 PM
The half a season thing is definitely a point I agree with, he should have pushed himself further as one of our key players and I'm also peeved at that outcome. But we're talking about the overall direction of the club. That direction has been in place before Nasri appeared, and continues to be after him. His individual performances were only a small part of that.

Coming close and collapsing is one of the reason why he's justified in seeking honours elsewhere. For years we've known this team doesn't have the balls or the mental strength of the former wining teams to see out a season and win things, its happened time and time again but what has been done about it? We still haven't STRENGTHENED ENOUGH to be in a position to change it. The players bear some responsibility but it is primarily a problem of the manager and the board. Do we see this type of collapse when it gets to the crunch from Alex Ferguson's teams?

You seem to be personally very bitter towards Nasri, so I'm not sure you're looking at the whole situation from an objective point of view. One comment you made was a bit strange as well:

And anyone who "understands" him may well understand what football has become but they have no fucking clue about what football ought to be and once was.

What is that supposed to mean? Am I less of a fan than you because I don't hate Nasri?

There is no way that staying and signing a new contract with us and 'grinding it out' as you say, becoming a bigger fish in a smaller pond is more ambitious than going to a club aiming for trophies, when you know that such a club you're at is stagnating and making little progress. Sure you can play out of your skin and do your bit to help but when you see another club building a better squad and aiming higher, I have no problems with that, I just wish it was us (without the extremes of the takeovers and salaries).

In that squad you become a big fish within a pond of other big fishes. If anything that is more ambitious because you have to show your worth, you have to prove that you're capable of fitting in and challenging them to a starting place, rather than being an automatic starter. It doesn't seem to have worked out for him in the sense that he isn't a preferred starter by Mancini, but whatever's happened at city is his own issue to work out; but the aim of going there (money aside) cannot be so easily dismissed as as having no ambition. As I said it does not matter if it was city or united. They are both at the top looking down at us from a great height, and until that changes, I think Nasri will be right.

Ollie the Optimist
14-01-2012, 03:15 PM
as nq said, if you think nasri is motivated for honours and wants to play for city regulary then everytime he played he would be busting a gut to get the ball and make something happen. the only time i noticed him against united was when he was subbed off, even city fans are turning against him because he puts in fuck all effort, makes nothing happen. he had one good game against the scum in august but since then, has done nothing. so much that when he is on the pitch no one notices him.

also zimm, if you think wenger is happy with fourth place and pats himself on the back then you are an idiot. everyone could clearly see how angry and frustrated he was by his antics on the touchline last season that the team failed.

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2012, 03:30 PM
The half a season thing is definitely a point I agree with, he should have pushed himself further as one of our key players and I'm also peeved at that outcome. But we're talking about the overall direction of the club. That direction has been in place before Nasri appeared, and continues to be after him. His individual performances were only a small part of that.

Coming close and collapsing is one of the reason why he's justified in seeking honours elsewhere. For years we've known this team doesn't have the balls or the mental strength of the former wining teams to see out a season and win things, its happened time and time again but what has been done about it? We still haven't STRENGTHENED ENOUGH to be in a position to change it. The players bear some responsibility but it is primarily a problem of the manager and the board. Do we see this type of collapse when it gets to the crunch from Alex Ferguson's teams?

You seem to be personally very bitter towards Nasri, so I'm not sure you're looking at the whole situation from an objective point of view. One comment you made was a bit strange as well:

What is that supposed to mean? Am I less of a fan than you because I don't hate Nasri?

There is no way that staying and signing a new contract with us and 'grinding it out' as you say, becoming a bigger fish in a smaller pond is more ambitious than going to a club aiming for trophies, when you know that such a club you're at is stagnating and making little progress. Sure you can play out of your skin and do your bit to help but when you see another club building a better squad and aiming higher, I have no problems with that, I just wish it was us (without the extremes of the takeovers and salaries).

In that squad you become a big fish within a pond of other big fishes. If anything that is more ambitious because you have to show your worth, you have to prove that you're capable of fitting in and challenging them to a starting place, rather than being an automatic starter. It doesn't seem to have worked out for him in the sense that he isn't a preferred starter by Mancini, but whatever's happened at city is his own issue to work out; but the aim of going there (money aside) cannot be so easily dismissed as as having no ambition. As I said it does not matter if it was city or united. They are both at the top looking down at us from a great height, and until that changes, I think Nasri will be right.

No, I don't in any way mean you are less of a fan. I mean there are people who take the shit that's going on in the world far too readily. Whether it's banker's bailouts, illegal wars underpinned by pathetic excuses that a 2 year old would give or greedy fucking players, owners, media companies that are ruining football. It's perhaps acceptable to say, that's how it is, I can't do anything about that. But it's fucked up to say I understand it. I mean you can even understand it provided excuses aren't made for the selfish cunts who are fucking things up.

I don't disagree at all about the lack of investment. You'll find my posts all over the forum slaughtering the scum who are responsible for that. But we're talking about Na$ri. If he wanted to leave then fine, he should have shut his fucking mouth and moved on. But he tried to bullshit the fans with his ambition shit. And by doing that he shit on the club that had allowed him to make his name and paid him handsomely in the process. What did he give us in return? Fuck all. As I have said, not entirely his fault, far from it. But he carries a good share of the blame as one of our key players. If he wants to talk about failure then he should look in the mirror. And where was his ambition when he was hiding out for the latter half of last season? He's full of shit and he's now a hate figure because he decided to open his mouth.

And what has Mr Ambition achieved? Well he got the money, there's no doubt about that. But now even the City fans are asking why they paid so much for such an anonymous bastard. Where's his ambition now? He might very well ride in on the Arab's coattails and share in whatever trophies they buy. Big deal. Fine, if that's what he wants then that's what he can get even if he does it from the bench. So the cunt could have moved along into his new "ambitious" environment and just shut the fuck up about the real challenge he was leaving behind. He didn't, he chose to flap that cunt gob of his and the rest is history.

Do I understand him? Absolutely. Is he a cunt? Absolutely.

Power n Glory
14-01-2012, 03:37 PM
That's the same Henry who spent the top years of his career with this club and became our record goalscorer? Or some other Henry? If you;re drawing any sort of comparison between Henry and Na$ri then you're too far gone to argue with.

Of course they chose to collapse. Everything is a choice. You may not get what you choose but the only chance you'll get it is if you endeavour to succeed. You can make every excuse under the sun, but if a club can spend half a season winning and then the latter half performing at relegation standards there's more to it than the injuries which every club has to content with. Eventually, when all the excuses are taken on board and a deficit remains, you have to point to the players and ask why? Na$ri was one of those players. A key player. As I've said, if he didn't have the balls for Arsenal he still had Utd as an option. They have been lacking a quality midfielder all season. Who do you think would be playing there if Na$ri had really been motivated by football?

In the case of Fabregas, he was never, ever going to be a bench warmer at Barca. That was just the bitterness coming out from the fans, understandable but again we're not talking about the same type of player. Not by a long stretch. He took a pay cut to go didn't he? Back to his country of birth, to the top team in his country. Why didn't City bid for Fabregas? Because they knew they had zero chance no matter how much money they offered.

Don't try to rope that cunt Na$ri in with players who have character, that's way too far a stretch.

Finally, that part about digging deeper and surpassing the good players in front of you. Well look at Na$ri now. He sure rose to that challenge, didn't he? Like I said, no ambition for anything bar money. That's what all the facts indicate. This isn't even a hard one to figure out. What's hard to figure is why anyone would "understand" a cunt like Na$ri.

The fans know the score, at least most of them do. It;s no coincidence that players like Henry, Pires, Cesc, Adams even Eduardo get applauded when they return. Equally it's no coincidence that cunts like Cashley and Na$ri get slaughtered. You can fool some of the people all of the time, but most get it.

There is a comparison to be made. Both players left because this club has no sporting ambition. Henry gave his best years to us but he came when we were winning and and had quality players in the team. We were on the way up and not on the way down or stagnant as we are now. If Henry had just been starting his career now, I don't think he'd have stayed with us either. He left when all the pressure was on his shoulders and didn't want the burden. He went dragged out contract talks like Nasri did, but spoke more in the press about 'sporting ambition' kept quiet about wanting to leave, eventually signed a new contract with us but left on a cheap. Take away all the sentiment, how is that much different to Nasri's case? It looks worse in fact. I'm talking about the situation and not their characters because I don't know them personally. I'm not slinging mud at Henry either because I understand why he left and when I was younger, I was upset, but I'm older now and you can't take such decisions personally. It's like all logic goes out the window with this stuff and I knew you'd bite the bait and start nit picking at the circumstances. They under similar conditions and if RVP left at the end of the season it would be similar.

No point in slinging mud at the players that want to leave. It's childish. If the fans can see there is a problem with this club, the players aren't blind either. Why the heck should they stay on board and waste their years for foolishness? So we can balance the books? Forget that. As for players with character...you don't know these guys, what are talking about? It's time to get a grip and see some sense.

Ollie the Optimist
14-01-2012, 03:42 PM
There is a comparison to be made. Both players left because this club has no sporting ambition. Henry gave his best years to us but he came when we were winning and and had quality players in the team. We were on the way up and not on the way down or stagnant as we are now. If Henry had just been starting his career now, I don't think he'd have stayed with us either. He left when all the pressure was on his shoulders and didn't want the burden. He went dragged out contract talks like Nasri did, but spoke more in the press about 'sporting ambition' kept quiet about wanting to leave, eventually signed a new contract with us but left on a cheap. Take away all the sentiment, how is that much different to Nasri's case? It looks worse in fact. I'm talking about the situation and not their characters because I don't know them personally. I'm not slinging mud at Henry either because I understand why he left and when I was younger, I was upset, but I'm older now and you can't take such decisions personally. It's like all logic goes out the window with this stuff and I knew you'd bite the bait and start nit picking at the circumstances. They under similar conditions and if RVP left at the end of the season it would be similar.

No point in slinging mud at the players that want to leave. It's childish. If the fans can see there is a problem with this club, the players aren't blind either. Why the heck should they stay on board and waste their years for foolishness? So we can balance the books? Forget that. As for players with character...you don't know these guys, what are talking about? It's time to get a grip and see some sense.

nasri left us when we needed him most, he ran from teh fight to sit on the bench and take millions into his pocket. the players we have now, they are leading from the front, they could have run too but no they didnt. they decided to stand up tall and rememberd what it means to wear the red and white. and where are we know? 1 point of fourth. they stood up and fought for this club because they want to match its ambition and they know to do that, they have to fight and fight they have done. im proud of them, proud to be a gooner and im proud that we have players who care. cunts like nasri can fuck off

Power n Glory
14-01-2012, 03:46 PM
nasri left us when we needed him most, he ran from teh fight to sit on the bench and take millions into his pocket. the players we have now, they are leading from the front, they could have run too but no they didnt. they decided to stand up tall and rememberd what it means to wear the red and white. and where are we know? 1 point of fourth. they stood up and fought for this club because they want to match its ambition and they know to do that, they have to fight and fight they have done. im proud of them, proud to be a gooner and im proud that we have players who care. cunts like nasri can fuck off

Delusional.

Ollie the Optimist
14-01-2012, 03:46 PM
Delusional.

explain please

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2012, 03:50 PM

You're right. Na$ri is a decent bloke. Not sure why I wasn't able to see that before. Henry is the cunt. Makes sense. I'm sure the highly ambitious Na$ri will be a huge hit at Utd.

But wait, he went to City. For football reasons, don't you know?

I have no problems with players who want to leave. I don't like it but if they want to go then they want to go. I have big problems with greedy cunts who slag the club that put cash in their pocket and give nothing back though. If you want to leave then fuck off. Who needs the crappy commentary and the transparent lies though?

But you're right and the crowd that applauds when Henry returns and calls Na$ri a cunt every time they set eyes on him are wrong.

What's going on here is that some want to slag the club themselves by using backdoor means like agreeing with cunts like $amir Na$ri. We all do what we want to do and I choose not to do that.

Power n Glory
14-01-2012, 03:55 PM
explain please

We have players here that still haven't signed a new contracts even though offers are on the table. If they were turning down massive offers from other clubs, then we can talk about such things. Most of the players we have in our squad now are kids or experienced players that came from small clubs with little or no European experience. Arsenal is a step up for them. Are they greedy bastards or lack ambition because they jumped ship and left their old clubs?

Power n Glory
14-01-2012, 03:57 PM
You're right. Na$ri is a decent bloke. Not sure why I wasn't able to see that before. Henry is the cunt. Makes sense. I'm sure the highly ambitious Na$ri will be a huge hit at Utd.

But wait, he went to City. For football reasons, don't you know?

I have no problems with players who want to leave. I don't like it but if they want to go then they want to go. I have big problems with greedy cunts who slag the club that put cash in their pocket and give nothing back though. If you want to leave then fuck off. Who needs the crappy commentary and the transparent lies though?

But you're right and the crowd that applauds when Henry returns and calls Na$ri a cunt every time they set eyes on him are wrong.

What's going on here is that some want to slag the club themselves by using backdoor means like agreeing with cunts like $amir Na$ri. We all do what we want to do and I choose not to do that.

You are very childish and there is no point in going on with this. Grow up.

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2012, 03:58 PM
We have players here that still haven't signed a new contracts even though offers are on the table. If they were turning down massive offers from other clubs, then we can talk about such things. Most of the players we have in our squad now are kids or experienced players that came from small clubs with little or no European experience. Arsenal is a step up for them. Are they greedy bastards or lack ambition because they jumped ship and left their old clubs?

Kids progressing through their early career? No, they aren't cunts. Hopefully none of them slagged their ex-clubs off, because that would be shit. Wouldn't it? As I have already said, if Na$ri felt the need to go then fuck off. Same for any player. Leave and shut the fuck up. Or better yet, say something nice like thanks.

Olivier's xmas twist
14-01-2012, 04:00 PM

If Nasri was ambitous he have gone to UTD like he wanted to not gone to city who flashed more cash in his face. he is not a loyal person just another one of todays greedy footballers and it shows because he gets no games at city, eyes bigger then the belly syndrome with him tbh, its nothign to do with our ambition at all. and its not like he contributed to anything at this club in the last 6 months of his stay is it.

he sulked and sulked till he got his move. At least cesc had a reason to leave tbf.

and after he left slagged of the fans who back him but praised the manager and the board who you say have wronged him and the rest of the players/fans.

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2012, 04:02 PM
You are very childish and there is no point in going on with this. Grow up.

Grow up? What, like say what I mean instead of hiding behind a cunt like Na$ri?

If you're pissed the club doesn't invest then be pissed. I'm pissed about that too. And I'm even entitled to be pissed about it because the cash flow is one way in my case, out of my pocket and into the club. But as soon as that flow is reversed then I shut my mouth and do the job I'm paid to do. End of.

Or is Rooney a decent bloke too for whinging on about Utd's ambition?

Marc Overmars
14-01-2012, 04:03 PM
I don't blame him on wanting to win trophies, but he's clearly a mercenary and we are well rid of the gutless lesbian.

Power n Glory
14-01-2012, 04:23 PM
Kids progressing through their early career? No, they aren't cunts. Hopefully none of them slagged their ex-clubs off, because that would be shit. Wouldn't it? As I have already said, if Na$ri felt the need to go then fuck off. Same for any player. Leave and shut the fuck up. Or better yet, say something nice like thanks.

Nasri hadn't even left and people were singing that cunt song. Works both ways.

Xhaka Can’t
14-01-2012, 04:26 PM
Yeah the fans if this club, with the exception of yourself are assholes because Nasri could not have brought any of that shit on himself. Thank fuck it all worked out I'm the end and he can now sit on a bench collecting 200k a week.

Xhaka Can’t
14-01-2012, 04:27 PM
In fact nowadays he rarely has to make the effort of making a half arsed effort.

Power n Glory
14-01-2012, 04:33 PM
Yeah the fans if this club, with the exception of yourself are assholes because Nasri could not have brought any of that shit on himself. Thank fuck it all worked out I'm the end and he can now sit on a bench collecting 200k a week.

I didn't anything about the fans being assholes. Just don't expect the player to say 'thank you' after such events. If you expect that, then maybe you are an asshole. :lol:

Xhaka Can’t
14-01-2012, 04:42 PM
I forgot about the bit where I complained about what he said about us.

Olivier's xmas twist
14-01-2012, 04:58 PM
end of the day he's a cunt and thats the main thing tbh.

Boss
15-01-2012, 04:06 AM
End of the day Liverpool fans shouldn't be giving anyone stick about anything, tbh.