PDA

View Full Version : Ivan Gazidis

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
31-01-2012, 06:39 PM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7467288/Gazidis-City-jealous

Is he taking the piss?..

Marc Overmars
31-01-2012, 06:44 PM
The 3rd competition must be the 4th place cup.

WUMzidis. :bow:

Dennis Bendtner
31-01-2012, 06:50 PM
I would quite like Gazebo if he didn't try and change the world so much

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
31-01-2012, 06:51 PM
I would quite like Gazebo if he didn't try and change the world so much

I'd quite like him if he was the chief executive for Spurs

Özim
31-01-2012, 06:56 PM
He sounds like Wenger's puppet, where do we find these guys who have no mind of their own?

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2012, 07:23 PM
Twat says we can't compete with super wealthy individuals from Russia when we have a fucking super wealthy individual from Russia as a shareholder. But the abject failures in charge won't invite him onto the board.

hobson's choice
31-01-2012, 07:27 PM
I fear for this club, if things don't change soon, we are all gonna turn into Villa and Forest fans types, going on and on about our "History".

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
31-01-2012, 07:30 PM
I fear for this club, if things don't change soon, we are all gonna turn into Villa and Forest fans types, going on and on about our "History".

And they have both won the european cup :-(

Özim
31-01-2012, 07:31 PM
They never played in the Champions League though :trophy:

Olivier's xmas twist
31-01-2012, 07:31 PM
He sounds like Wenger's puppet, where do we find these guys who have no mind of their own?

Not really, Sounds like his Own man with his own views.

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2012, 07:32 PM

That was when it was just the champions competed so doesn't count.

Özim
31-01-2012, 07:33 PM
Not really, Sounds like his Own man with his own views.
He sounds like an owned man, owned by Wenger.

Olivier's xmas twist
31-01-2012, 07:35 PM
He sounds like an owned man, owned by Wenger.

Not Really, i doubt wenger would have told him to say this or has control of his mouth, would be amazing if he did.

PHW may have told him to say it though.

Özim
31-01-2012, 07:37 PM
Not Really, i doubt wenger would have told him to say this or has control of his mouth, would be amazing if he did.

You don't understand, he talked to Wenger, listened to him and came out believing the same thing.

Wenger use to use the same tactics to hypnotise the fans, then the spell was broken.

Either that or PHW slipped him a few bob to toe the line.

Olivier's xmas twist
31-01-2012, 07:40 PM
You don't understand, he talked to Wenger, listened to him and came out believing the same thing.

Wenger use to use the same tactics to hypnotise the fans, then the spell was broken.

ah now i see, so he talked to Wenger, listened to him and came out believing the same thing.

Gazidiz what a mug then

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2012, 07:42 PM

There are no blatant and ignorant insults, doesn't have the PHW hallmark. The insults are far more refined and subtle. Could be Gazidis is an arrogant twat in his own right.

Cripps_orig
31-01-2012, 07:42 PM
:doh:

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2012, 07:43 PM

So he's thicker than the average fan? Why is he being paid then?

Fats
31-01-2012, 07:44 PM
Why would gazidis care about our club. He gets paid regardless.

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2012, 07:45 PM
He's supposedly a long time fan isn't he? Nice way to thank the club.

Fats
31-01-2012, 07:49 PM
He's supposedly a long time fan isn't he? Nice way to thank the club.

In the same vain as Robbie Keane always is?

Olivier's xmas twist
31-01-2012, 07:53 PM
Why would gazidis care about our club. He gets paid regardless.

Exactly just like the rest of the board another twat who only cares about how fat his pocket is getting, cunt.

Özim
31-01-2012, 07:54 PM
F*ck me I thought it was bad enough listening to Wenger and his sh*t, now we have Gazidis rubbing it in even more!

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2012, 07:59 PM
Won't PHW be insulting the fans today? Everybody else is chipping in but Pete is conspicuous by his absence.

Master Splinter
31-01-2012, 08:02 PM
Won't PHW be insulting the fans today? Everybody else is chipping in but Pete is conspicuous by his absence.

His cousin is on his computer.

Syn
31-01-2012, 08:02 PM

You haven't got your 'Fuck you!' e-mail from him? Check your spam folder.

Niall_Quinn
31-01-2012, 08:06 PM
You haven't got your 'Fuck you!' e-mail from him? Check your spam folder.

I don't accept reverse charge emails so it probably bounced.

Syn
31-01-2012, 08:09 PM
I don't accept reverse charge emails so it probably bounced.

:lol:

fakeyank
31-01-2012, 08:11 PM
Exactly just like the rest of the board another twat who only cares about how fat his pocket is getting, cunt.

By that quote, we can include AW in it too. He gets paid and does not care about the club either then.

Fist of Lehmann
31-01-2012, 08:17 PM
Of course Gazidis cares, he only gets £1m basic.

That extra £600k bonus he got is based on profitability.

Olivier's xmas twist
31-01-2012, 08:18 PM
By that quote, we can include AW in it too. He gets paid and does not care about the club either then.

If he is part of the board then yes, and as their 1 in the same then yes.

fakeyank
31-01-2012, 09:21 PM
If he is part of the board then yes, and as their 1 in the same then yes.

As a football manager to be doing what a normal board does, makes AW a bigger evil than PHW, SK, IG!

Down with AW!

Olivier's xmas twist
31-01-2012, 09:23 PM
As a football manager to be doing what a normal board does, makes AW a bigger evil than PHW, SK, IG!

Down with AW!

So what we gonna do about it homie, when you back in the uk?

fakeyank
31-01-2012, 09:59 PM
So what gonna do about it homie, when you back in the uk?

I will be there on the 24th and 25th of next month. I will be in Lisbon for 7 days prior for work.. London is paid out of my pocket though! :(

Olivier's xmas twist
01-02-2012, 12:15 AM
“I don’t disagree that it’s important. But we do things based on a value system. We’re about creating star players, not about buying them.
“We’re about what happens in a team, between players, not individual superstars. And that’s an inspiration to people around the world. We can’t afford to compete with oil money and we can’t afford to compete with super-wealthy individuals from Russia.

We’re proud of the way we do things and we’re proud of the results that we’re able to produce from that.” Gazidis described Wenger as one of the best managers in the world but hinted his position could be threatened if the club’s six-year trophy drought continues.

“Nobody has a job for life,” said Gazidis.

So wenger could go if we don't win a thing, Thats how i read it, interesting. It also Seems don't matter wwho comes in with this board things will be done this way for the foreseable.

Mr. Lahey
01-02-2012, 04:25 AM
Should read more like this:

"We're about creating star players then selling them for a massive profit. Not about buying them"

I dont even know what the second line is about. What utter nonnsense.

All he said in the last line is something blatantly obvious. I wont believe that he "hinted" any of that unless it comes out of his mouth directly. The fans will have to drive him out by booing him until he or the club cant take anymore or if the fans stop attending matches. Unless these things happen, we are stuck with him until he runs his contract down.

The board love him. He makes them millions of dollars amd that beats the hell out of winning. Stan is so impressed by what he does, he claims that Wenger is "fantastic and brilliant, he should be putting on seminars" lol. Shame this fantastic and brilliant man has the club sitting 5th in the league and without a trophy in 6 years and it has fuck all to do with the money City has or whoever else has.

Flavs
01-02-2012, 01:14 PM
Twat says we can't compete with super wealthy individuals from Russia when we have a fucking super wealthy individual from Russia as a shareholder. But the abject failures in charge won't invite him onto the board.

Erm no, no we don't.

Anyhoo Ivan is quite a repugnant and odious individual who should clearly be a Tory MP the way he can swerve questions and offer "opinions" which are so non committal and middle of the road he might as wel have "Median" tattooed on his shiny head

KSE Comedy Club
01-02-2012, 01:21 PM
Erm no, no we don't.

We dont what?

Coney
01-02-2012, 01:26 PM
We dont what?

:gp: That's what I was thinking. :unsure:

Flavs
01-02-2012, 01:28 PM
We dont what?

Have a super wealthy individual from Russia

KSE Comedy Club
01-02-2012, 01:29 PM
Have a super wealthy individual from Russia

Usmanov ring any bells?

Flavs
01-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Usmanov ring any bells?

He isn't from Russia

Flavs
01-02-2012, 01:34 PM
Although

Usmanov was arrested and imprisoned in 1980. The website centrasia.ru reports that he and a friend - the son of the deputy head of the Uzbek KGB - were convicted in August 1980 by the Military Tribunal of the Turkestan Military District for "complicity in an official's receiving bribes and extortion" but was rehabilitated by Uzbekistan's Supreme Court in July 2000, which ruled that the case had been "fabricated".

:unsure:

KSE Comedy Club
01-02-2012, 01:38 PM
He's an Uzbek-born russian.

LDG
01-02-2012, 01:56 PM
He's also fat.

Dog Toffee
01-02-2012, 02:14 PM
Im sure City would love to be in the 3 competitions they got knocked out of, he's right, so what.

Letters
01-02-2012, 02:16 PM
Im sure City would love to be in the 3 competitions they got knocked out of, he's right, so what.

I think at this stage last year we were in 4.

GP
01-02-2012, 02:17 PM
I think at this stage last year we were in 4.

Wenger OUT!

Joker
01-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Gazidis is an idiot, he's trying to brainwash the fans into thinking he and the board occupy a higher moral plane compared to City. Bullshit, he's only interested in money, and our so called "value system" is based on profit maximisation through fleecing the fans, with only secondary consideration given to the football side of things. At least the "Oil men" from City seem to care about results. In fact I note a bit of racism in his comments as well. He seems to think that using this populist tone against Russians and Arabs is going to work. I'd much rather have the City owners than our own detached snake-oil salesmen, who come out with worse propaganda than Pravda.

Niall_Quinn
01-02-2012, 02:58 PM
Although

:unsure:

Difference between Usmanov and Kroenke is the former doesn't mind getting his hands dirty. I agree, Usmanov is a piece of shit. If the goal is to find another piece of shit who has cultured his PR image more successfully then I guess we already have just the man. None of these guys get rich by doing charity work. Just because you remove yourself by one degree from the shit that really drives our economies doesn't mean you aren't riding the same train. The days of the industrialist who worked his way up from the shop floor are long gone.

Flavs
01-02-2012, 03:15 PM
I wonder if when the financial reports are published in April it will show how much money big Stan has taken from the club because taking everything into account we seem to have about £30mil missing

LDG
01-02-2012, 03:26 PM
I wonder if when the financial reports are published in April it will show how much money big Stan has taken from the club because taking everything into account we seem to have about £30mil missing

How do you work that one out?

Flavs
01-02-2012, 03:36 PM
How do you work that one out?

assuming that we even out the wages with match revenue and marketing/shirt sales then i see it like this

Fabregas, Nasri, Clichy, Eboue, JET and so on plus the fee for loans fetched in around £76mil add that to the £20mil for the champs league and 15mil for TV rights around highlights and FA cup/League cup that makes £111mil

Then we spent £50mil on transfers and £30mil on the mortgage is £80mil leavings us with a missing £31mil somewhere and we haven't even sold Arshavin yet (Or almunia, Denilson, Bentdner, Vela and so on)

Niall_Quinn
01-02-2012, 03:40 PM
PHW might have spilled the beans with his "nice" to get a CL spot, but not a problem if we don't speech.

Flavs
01-02-2012, 03:41 PM
PHW might have spilled the beans with his "nice" to get a CL spot, but not a problem if we don't speech.

Well RvP and Walcott will be sold in the summer so that will bring in £50mil+ and set us up for next years Europa cup challenge

Niall_Quinn
01-02-2012, 03:50 PM
Well RvP and Walcott will be sold in the summer so that will bring in £50mil+ and set us up for next years Europa cup challenge

The Europa cup won't sustain the share price unless there's hard cash backing it up. These things are projected forwards. It sounds like they are trying to ride out the natural consequences of underinvestment until companies like Nike race to the rescue with increased sponsorship deals (let's hope the economy doesn't fall deeper into the shitter in the next couple of years - every indication says it will though). Then we can get back to a place where we can realistically maintain a top 4 spot without too much trouble PLUS (and this is the biggie) make a profit every year. I'm not sure they pay much attention to the prestige the club is losing in the process. It's only prestige in the fans' eyes. To a banker Arsenal must look like a great success. Year on year profits, a strengthening asset book, executives in place who are committed to maintaining the share price. A contingency plan for this lean spell. It's good sound financial management underpinned by a captive market. What's not to love? When people like Gazidis speak it just shows the enormity of the gulf that has developed between the club and the fans. What is important to us is of no consequence to them. What is important to them we are simply excluded from.

LDG
01-02-2012, 03:52 PM
assuming that we even out the wages with match revenue and marketing/shirt sales then i see it like this

Fabregas, Nasri, Clichy, Eboue, JET and so on plus the fee for loans fetched in around £76mil add that to the £20mil for the champs league and 15mil for TV rights around highlights and FA cup/League cup that makes £111mil

Then we spent £50mil on transfers and £30mil on the mortgage is £80mil leavings us with a missing £31mil somewhere and we haven't even sold Arshavin yet (Or almunia, Denilson, Bentdner, Vela and so on)

What about contract renegotiation, and the agreements we have in place regarding paying our loaned out players? And do you include player salaries for the new lads within that 50mil?

I'm sure there is money to spend, but as we're being tight-arsed cunts who don't take risk. Covering their arses if we don't get in the CL I guess.

I'm sure the Yank has told us not to spend until he gets here....at which point, I'm assuming the old board will be overhauled, and his glitzy team of cowboys will take over the rodeo.

Flavs
01-02-2012, 03:58 PM
What about contract renegotiation, and the agreements we have in place regarding paying our loaned out players? And do you include player salaries for the new lads within that 50mil?

I'm sure there is money to spend, but as we're being tight-arsed cunts who don't take risk. Covering their arses if we don't get in the CL I guess.

I'm sure the Yank has told us not to spend until he gets here....at which point, I'm assuming the old board will be overhauled, and his glitzy team of cowboys will take over the rodeo.

Fabregash and Nasri wage would just about cover most of what came in but our gate reciepts and match day earnings from food etc are the highest in Britain so it should cover it.

LDG
01-02-2012, 04:19 PM
Fabregash and Nasri wage would just about cover most of what came in but our gate reciepts and match day earnings from food etc are the highest in Britain so it should cover it.

But if we're negotiating with RVP, that's a few mill extra, same with Walcott. No CL is gonna cost us 20mil....

Meh.

I dunno.

Fuck it.

Just gotta keep on cheering I guess.

:ilt:

Niall_Quinn
01-02-2012, 04:48 PM
Just gotta keep on cheering I guess.

A key part of their business strategy. They know we're going nowhere, not after 10, 20, 30 years living every moment along with the club.

LDG
01-02-2012, 05:03 PM
A key part of their business strategy. They know we're going nowhere, not after 10, 20, 30 years living every moment along with the club.

Yup.

I may be a mug. But I can't help it :(

Letters
01-02-2012, 05:19 PM
You can't help supporting them but you don't have to keep paying £60 to watch a load of mercenaries not bother (although I actually think they are bothering at the moment, it's just that RvP aside we're not that great any more)

Olivier's xmas twist
01-02-2012, 05:41 PM
You can't help supporting them but you don't have to keep paying £60 to watch a load of mercenaries not bother (although I actually think they are bothering at the moment, it's just that RvP aside we're not that great any more)

That, and as long as people still go, and boo or not those upstairs won't care as the money is coming in. Time to hit the greedy buggers where it hurts.

Niall_Quinn
01-02-2012, 05:45 PM

I probably support what the club used to be rather than what it is today. I wonder how long the inertia lasts because the fans can be milked for sure but getting shagged by the farmer as added insult is eventually going to deter at least some of the herd. By then the current crop of cunts raping football will have had their cake though. It's win-win for a few, lose-lose for the rest and nothing can continue under that kind of an arrangement.

Super Ghel
01-02-2012, 07:39 PM
I probably support what the club used to be rather than what it is today. I wonder how long the inertia lasts because the fans can be milked for sure but getting shagged by the farmer as added insult is eventually going to deter at least some of the herd. By then the current crop of cunts raping football will have had their cake though. It's win-win for a few, lose-lose for the rest and nothing can continue under that kind of an arrangement.

:lol: Nice analogy NQ. Getting milked and shagged at the same time by the farmer is what the ASS model is all about. :good:

ASS is short for Arsenal Self Sustainability

Grebbo
01-02-2012, 10:15 PM
When did they discover oil in Newcastle?

Olivier's xmas twist
01-02-2012, 10:17 PM
Yes Ivan im sure all the city players and fans are Jealous of us

Niall_Quinn
01-02-2012, 10:37 PM
When did they discover oil in Newcastle?

When chips were invented.

Dennis Bendtner
01-02-2012, 11:14 PM
http://i.thisislondon.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/Ivan-Gazidis_415.jpg

Haters gonna hate.

Cripps_orig
06-06-2012, 11:30 AM
Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis has insisted that the club will be looking to add quality, not quantity, to the squad when delving into the transfer window.

Boss Arsene Wenger signed four players near the end of last summer, with Mikel Arteta, Per Mertesacker, Andre Santos and Park-Chu Young all arriving, in what was perceived by some as 'panic buys'.

But, with the acquisition of Germany international Lukas Poldolski already confirmed, the board member has insisted that all new arrivals will have something new to offer to the team.

"The key for us is not the volume of signings we might make but that the signings we make add something to the squad,” Gazidis told The Guardian.

"That is something Arsène [Wenger] thinks extremely carefully about and for all of the pressure he is placed under, he tends to make good decisions.

"We want to win major competitions. We want to win the Premier League. We want to compete to win the Champions League. That is our ambition. My message to our fans is that we are doing everything in our power to make sure that Arsenal can challenge for trophies next year.

"That is what this summer is about and that is what we are focused on for next year. We have a good team, we have a good young core of players and we need everybody involved to have belief so that we can push forward into next year and make a run at the Premier League trophy and for the Champions League. We believe we can do that."

Gazidis admitted that the assurances of Champions League football have put the club in a healthy position in the transfer market once again.

For much of last season’s campaign, Arsenal were in danger of failing to qualify for the next edition of the tournament, but a 3-2 comeback win over West Brom on the final day secured their entry.

"I think the good thing about this summer is that there is more certainty in terms of our Champions League position," Gazidis continued.

"We have acted early to get the critical signing in Lukas Podolski. Our fans will be able to see him compete at the Euros and see what a very good player he is.

"The great thing about Lukas is that not only can he contribute goals, but he can also play in different positions so you get tremendous versatility and Arsenal class. He is technically a top-class player and that was a good early addition for us."

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/06/06/3151997/arsenal-targeting-quality-not-quantity-says-chief-gazidis

The old "quality over quantity" line which never comes true

Injury Time
06-06-2012, 11:52 AM
:blah:

Joker
06-06-2012, 12:02 PM
Ideally Gazidis would prefer neither quality nor quantity.

Niall_Quinn
06-06-2012, 12:58 PM
Let him live or die by his words then. He said "signings" so we expect at least one more. Interesting he notes the "pressure" Wenger is under. What does he mean by that?

Coney
06-06-2012, 02:32 PM
the board member has insisted that all new arrivals will have something new to offer to the team

That will make a change from some of the crap we have been buying.

Coney
06-06-2012, 02:32 PM
Interesting he notes the "pressure" Wenger is under. What does he mean by that?

It means he thinks Wenger is barking mad and they are preparing a straight jacket.

Injury Time
06-06-2012, 02:36 PM
I knew we were a bit more expensive but this thread made a bit of sick appear in my mouth given mine is our cheapest at £985... http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=215&t=1136263&mid=107159&nmt=Season+Tickets+2012%2F2013

AKBapologist
06-06-2012, 07:17 PM
Ivan says we spend every pound we earn. #GazidisQA

https://twitter.com/#!/ashburton_grove/

Özim
06-06-2012, 07:21 PM

https://twitter.com/#!/ashburton_grove/ (https://twitter.com/#%21/ashburton_grove/)
On what, fields so we can further increase the bullsh*t?

AKBapologist
06-06-2012, 07:29 PM
Also, apparently "unity" is the reason why dissenting voices like Usmanov can't be invited to the board.

Ollie the Optimist
06-06-2012, 08:36 PM
Also, apparently "unity" is the reason why dissenting voices like Usmanov can't be invited to the board.

given that the board sold out to kronke, that statement is utter bullshit.

Marc Overmars
06-06-2012, 09:29 PM

https://twitter.com/#!/ashburton_grove/ (https://twitter.com/#%21/ashburton_grove/)

He's probably memorised a scripted answer to every question.

McNamara That Ghost...
06-06-2012, 10:04 PM

https://twitter.com/#!/ashburton_grove/

That's not very self-sustaining. :unsure:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
07-06-2012, 06:23 PM
i'm reminded of what Christopher Hitchens said about Jerry Falwell

"If you gave him an enema, what was left afterwards wouldn't fit into a match box!"

Fist of Lehmann
08-06-2012, 12:01 PM
i'm reminded of what Christopher Hitchens said about Jerry Falwell

"If you gave him an enema, what was left afterwards wouldn't fit into a match box!"If it wouldn't fit into matchbox...surely that means that it's bigger than a matchbox? :unsure:

Niall_Quinn
08-06-2012, 12:30 PM
If it wouldn't fit into matchbox...surely that means that it's bigger than a matchbox? :unsure:

You need to make allowances for the fact it was Hitchins, if there was something deeply stupid to be said Hitchins was always first on the scene.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
09-06-2012, 12:07 PM
sorry that was attributable to my idiotic haste in writing things without then looking what i've written before publishing

obviously i meant would fit into a matchbox

Niall_Quinn
09-06-2012, 12:21 PM
sorry that was attributable to my idiotic haste in writing things without then looking what i've written before publishing

obviously i meant would fit into a matchbox

Not if you had to fit Hitchin's brain in there too. There would be slightly too little space.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
09-06-2012, 12:24 PM
considering he''s been dead six months, your main trouble would be extricating what remained of his brain from the rest of his body

Niall_Quinn
09-06-2012, 12:28 PM
considering he''s been dead six months, your main trouble would be extricating what remained of his brain from the rest of his body

Spatula up the anus would be the shortest route.

Cripps_orig
13-09-2012, 05:02 PM
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/ivan-gazidis-qanda-read-the-full-transcript

Top 5 clubs :lol:

Only if we get rid of people like you

"We get accused of a lack of ambition or complacency because apparently the board are only interested in the top four – that is absolute rubbish. Actions speak louder than words

Syn
13-09-2012, 05:26 PM
Glad he's aware of the criticism though. It doesn't mean anything but he can't do anything if he doesn't think there's a problem.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Glad he's aware of the criticism though. It doesn't mean anything but he can't do anything if he doesn't think there's a problem.

This, no point telling the fans what they want to hear and then do nothing.

Niall_Quinn
13-09-2012, 05:41 PM
Top 5 financially. This is why I got involved with football in the first place. To be in the top 5, financially. A dream finally realised.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-09-2012, 05:50 PM
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/ivan-gazidis-qanda-read-the-full-transcript

Actions speak louder than words

What did he say about top 5 ?

Cripps_orig
13-09-2012, 05:57 PM
'We can be one of the world's top five clubs'

We will be separated away as one of the top five clubs in the world in revenue

So not on the pitch then?

All becomes clear

Olivier's xmas twist
13-09-2012, 06:00 PM
So not on the pitch then?

All becomes clear

Since Stan came in its always been about money. Hence why we brought park and tried to go Nigeria to branch out to diffrent markets.

jelgoon
13-09-2012, 07:20 PM
Yeh well - there's still his brother Peter - the most loathed journo on the planet.

You need to make allowances for the fact it was Hitchins, if there was something deeply stupid to be said Hitchins was always first on the scene.

Özim
13-09-2012, 07:38 PM

Actions speak louder than words
Let's face it the bloke is a clown, the day he joined us was a bad day for AFC. Noone knows what the hell he does other than being Wenger's yes man, we pay him for agreeing with Wenger and repeating his words.

Özim
13-09-2012, 07:41 PM
Top 5 financially. This is why I got involved with football in the first place. To be in the top 5, financially. A dream finally realised.
Yup what a wonderful achievement, we're really living the dream :cloud9:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
13-09-2012, 07:46 PM
Let's face it the bloke is a clown, the day he joined us was a bad day for AFC. Noone knows what the hell he does other than being Wenger's yes man, we pay him for agreeing with Wenger and repeating his words.

i must admit offering wenger a new deal reaches new heights of WUMmery by the board. the hypocrisy is laughable.

let top players run their contracts down but when the board's wealth is jeopardised even in the slightest, they dish wenger a new contract like there's no tomorrow.

then they adhere to a strict wage structure and are adamant it must not go beyond a certain level but hand wenger a pay rise from his already extortionate 130k a week contract. he'll probably be on what, 150k a week? that's ridiculous and insulting.

Özim
13-09-2012, 07:49 PM
i must admit offering wenger a new deal reaches new heights of WUMmery by the board. the hypocrisy is laughable.

let top players run their contracts down but when the board's wealth is jeopardised even in the slightest, they dish wenger a new contract like there's no tomorrow.

then they adhere to a strict wage structure and are adamant it must not go beyond a certain level but hand wenger a pay rise from his already extortionate 130k a week contract. he'll probably be on what, 150k a week? that's ridiculous and insulting.
Just like Wenger assesses his own performance he'll probably decide how much he should get paid.

But yeah it's a joke how little this club cares about it's fans, I know other clubs don't, but not to this level.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-09-2012, 07:51 PM
Just like Wenger assesses his own performance he'll probably decide how much he should get paid.

But yeah it's a joke how little this club cares about it's fans, I know other clubs don't, but not to this level.

Why should club care about fans unless they have something to give them. When have clubs ever cared about the fans. So what if the board over pay AW makes no diffrence if he aint gone what ever they pay him if he is as bad as said then he'd still be the same on what ever payment he is on.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-09-2012, 07:52 PM

I doubt Wenger told him to come out with what he said. The guy is an educated man i doubt he'd need anyone to tell him what to say.

Özim
13-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Why should club care about fans unless they have something to give them. When have clubs ever cared about the fans. So what if the board over pay AW makes no diffrence if he aint gone what ever they pay him if he is as bad as said then he'd still be the same on what ever payment he is on.
They do, money and lots of it, but my point is maybe other clubs don't care.....but how many clubs publicly come out and take the p*ss out of the fans like PHW has done....and how many insult their intelligent with constant BS....sorry but I don't know too many.

Özim
13-09-2012, 07:54 PM
I doubt Wenger told him to come out with what he said. The guy is an educated man i doubt he'd need anyone to tell him what to say.
He can talk the talk yes, but he can't walk the walk...you'd think he had no legs.

Xhaka Can’t
13-09-2012, 07:55 PM
Cry little bitches.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
13-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Cry little bitches.

http://img4.joyreactor.com/pics/post/gif-jews-cristiano-ronaldo-soccer-249614.gif

Olivier's xmas twist
13-09-2012, 08:01 PM
He can talk the talk yes, but he can't walk the walk...you'd think he had no legs.

I just seem him as someone who can spin things to make him and his mates look good, you know alot of naive gooners will read this and think. finally the board etc have seen the light.

They do, money and lots of it, but my point is maybe other clubs don't care.....but how many clubs publicly come out and take the p*ss out of the fans like PHW has done....and how many insult their intelligent with constant BS....sorry but I don't know too many.

Oh yeah i agree, problem with PHW most of what he says is ok, he is just to old school and too old to still be around. but i agree the board do seem to wum alot and take the piss.

I guess had we been winning stuff most would not care but as we havr not it sticks out more.

GP
13-09-2012, 08:55 PM
Wenger was on his way to the bottle bank but then he realised he had no legs.

Fist of Lehmann
13-09-2012, 08:58 PM
:haha:

milla
13-09-2012, 09:03 PM
http://img4.joyreactor.com/pics/post/gif-jews-cristiano-ronaldo-soccer-249614.gif

Kyle?
13-09-2012, 10:34 PM

Cripps_orig
13-09-2012, 11:07 PM
"We hope and believe that Arsene will be a part of that as we move forward. He is written into our DNA.

"At the same time, as a club, we have to make sure that all of the things that Arsene has brought to the club are enshrined in our DNA to make sure that when the day comes when Arsene decides it's time to hang up his boots - I don't know what the expression is as a manager - that we are in a position to take his ideas and work forward."Fuck please no