PDA

View Full Version : Super Super Quality Transfer Speculation & Shit

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Thierrymon
06-07-2012, 03:38 AM
No thanks to VDV. Decent player but a total primadonna.

Master Splinter
06-07-2012, 07:32 AM
Get Dempsey.

Then we're good to go.

Just corrected your massive mistake there.

GP
06-07-2012, 08:43 AM
VdV is massively overrated.

Ask yourself, why exactly are Spurs looking to get rid?

Master Splinter
06-07-2012, 09:30 AM
That Robert van Percy bloke is leaving Arsenal?

Juventus seems like an admirable choice.

Chiellini is looking forward to meeting him again.

Japan Shaking All Over
06-07-2012, 09:47 AM
Just corrected your massive mistake there.

Dempsey would be a sound buy. . .has anyone else been linked with him?

Kind of deal we like to leave till last minute

Munchies
06-07-2012, 12:47 PM
Dempsey has also stated that he wants to play in the champions league before he ends his career, so he would jump at the chance in joining us, but I can't see Wenger going for him as Wenger is a mong. I mean we can tempt alot of players that are decent, as thats what the champions league qualification was for, but we're not really signing good players and more or less signing to replace ones that are leaving.

LDG
06-07-2012, 01:21 PM
Dempsey has also stated that he wants to play in the champions league before he ends his career, so he would jump at the chance in joining us, but I can't see Wenger going for him as Wenger is a mong. I mean we can tempt alot of players that are decent, as thats what the champions league qualification was for, but we're not really signing good players and more or less signing to replace ones that are leaving.

A well thought out post.

:lol:

Cripps_orig
06-07-2012, 07:02 PM
Julio Cesar as competition for Chesney?

Inter have just bought Handanovic or will do soon so Cesar might be available

Would have preferred Handanovic tbh

Marc Overmars
06-07-2012, 08:41 PM
Denilson extends his loan with Sao Paulo, confirmed. :lol:

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/denilson-extends-loan-spell-at-sao-paulo

He's going to be on our books for a long time.

Keith
06-07-2012, 09:42 PM
He signed a long term in 2009, worst case has to be another two years.

Cripps_orig
06-07-2012, 09:44 PM
Apparently hes done well at Sao Paulo.

Should have kept him. With Wilshere dead, Rosicky dying and the rest a bit shit, we can do with him

Marc Overmars
06-07-2012, 10:12 PM
Park Ji Sung off to QPR.

I'm sure he'll still be getting +1's against us.

Gubby Allen
06-07-2012, 10:52 PM
Denilson extends his loan with Sao Paulo, confirmed. :lol:

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/denilson-extends-loan-spell-at-sao-paulo

He's going to be on our books for a long time.

This is all it is now, just endless streams of players on continual season long loans. Randall had about 5, sure Lansbury will get another. I bet if you check the records, Cliff Bastin is still technically on the payroll and out on a lifetime & post lifetime loan.

Özim
07-07-2012, 01:39 AM
This is all it is now, just endless streams of players on continual season long loans. Randall had about 5, sure Lansbury will get another. I bet if you check the records, Cliff Bastin is still technically on the payroll and out on a lifetime & post lifetime loan.

fakeyank
07-07-2012, 03:56 AM
Need to sign Hoilett with Walcott going away. He is free and looks decent!

Munchies
07-07-2012, 07:34 AM
Park Ji Sung off to QPR.

I'm sure he'll still be getting +1's against us.

Good player for United over the years, we could do with players of his sort of attitude on the bench, not starters but guaranteed to give a good performance when called upon. QPR quietly improving their squad with this and the Rafael buy.

In other news, Barca are reportedly selling David Villa to fund a move for RVP. Fuckers wont do a straight swap

Syn
07-07-2012, 11:32 AM
Kalou to Lille.

They do seem to collect the shittest bunch of forwards.

Xhaka Can’t
07-07-2012, 11:33 AM
Kalou to Lille.

They do seem to collect the shittest bunch of forwards.

Chamakh. :pray:

Cripps_orig
07-07-2012, 02:31 PM
FIORENTINA are ready to cough up £4million for Arsenal striker Marouane Chamakh.

The Moroccan has hit just 12 goals in 63 games for the Gunners.

A source close to him said: “The Italian option is very attractive.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4415176/Marouane-Chamakh-transfer-Fiorentina-ready-to-sign-Arsenal-striker.html

GOod luck to him

Cripps_orig
07-07-2012, 02:32 PM
BLACKBURN boss Steve Kean admits he is planning for next season without Junior Hoilett.

The Canadian winger’s contract ended at the end of last month and the 22-year-old has stalled on signing a new deal following Rovers’ relegation.

Arsenal, Tottenham, Sunderland, Bayern Munich and Borussia Monchengladbach all fancy Hoilett.

And Kean, who has signed Leon Best, Nuno Gomes and Danny Murphy, said: “We put an offer in front of him that never got signed so we have to plan without him.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4415271/Junior-Hoilett-transfer-Blackburn-planning-for-striker-to-leave.html

No thanks

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
07-07-2012, 02:37 PM
almunia gone.
vela apparently very close to going spain, to be confirmed next week apparently.
bendtner to spain/germany will be confirmed soon apparently.
denilson gone for another season.

just need to get rid of squillaci and arshavin, both of which will probably get a transfer towards the end of the window.

we wanted a clearout and we are getting one. its just a shame our world class striker is in that list.

4-3-3
07-07-2012, 09:14 PM
almunia gone.
vela apparently very close to going spain, to be confirmed next week apparently.
bendtner to spain/germany will be confirmed soon apparently.
denilson gone for another season.

just need to get rid of squillaci and arshavin, both of which will probably get a transfer towards the end of the window.

we wanted a clearout and we are getting one. its just a shame our world class striker is in that list.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/van-persie
he is staying.

Marc Overmars
07-07-2012, 09:56 PM
Keita is leaving Barca.

Cheeky bid?

Better than Song and would add a much needed athlete ball aspect to our play.

Cripps_orig
07-07-2012, 11:19 PM
Robin van Persie, 29, is back in England for showdown talks with Arsene Wenger as Arsenal fear he is holding out for a dream move to Real Madrid.
Full story: Sunday Mirror

Arsene Wenger insists he will never change the way he operates at Arsenal - even if his star players keep leaving.
Full story: The Sun

If he joins Real then RVP :bow:

Wenger :doh:

Xhaka Can’t
08-07-2012, 12:15 AM
If he joins Real then RVP :bow:

Wenger :doh:

Banned from all the Madrid forums?

Master Splinter
08-07-2012, 08:12 AM

As well you know, Diaby will be back in two to three weeks.

And do not forget we have also Frimpong, Djourou and Eastmond who can play there also.

Master Splinter
Do.

Master Splinter
Not.

Master Splinter
Forget.

LDG
08-07-2012, 01:05 PM
I've forgotten already :(

Dennis Bendtner
08-07-2012, 01:09 PM
Keita is leaving Barca.

Cheeky bid?

He's another off to China.

Bergkampwonderland10
08-07-2012, 06:08 PM
Sigurdsson
Vertonghnen

Possibly Sturridge and a few more

I would have been more than happy with these three players in our squad, not too costly either...

What are we doing? I'm growing somewhat impatient with Gazidis inability to close a deal..Hazard and Mata in particular

He's another off to China.

Boss
08-07-2012, 11:10 PM
We've signed a striker on trial

Arsenal are taking highly-rated Caen striker M’Baye Niang on trial, according to French daily Ouest-France.

The 17-year-old has been tracked by some of the biggest clubs in Europe, who have been impressed with the progress he has made since breaking into Caen’s first team last year.

Niang has been on the radar for many sides long before bursting through to the northern France team’s senior ranks however, with his performances and goalscoring feats from the age of 13 attracting much attention from Lille and Paris Saint-Germain, amongst others.

It is at Caen though that the 17-year-old has developed and is now making his mark, though the Ligue 2 outfit accept that keeping hold of such a prodigious talent will be difficult.

And that task has been made all the harder by the club’s relegation from the French top flight last season, a fate that even Niang, who clocked up 23 appearances in Ligue 1, could not stop befalling the side.

Niang is now set to head to London and train with Arsenal in an effort to convince the Gunners that he is every bit as talented as has been mooted.

Should the France Under-21 international impress under the watchful eye of Arsene Wenger, negotiations with Caen could begin in earnest.

Niang is under contract with Caen until 2014 and scored twice in Ligue 1 last season.

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2012/07/08/arsenal-taking-talented-young-striker-mbaye-niang-on-trial/65145/

RVP's replacement :bow: :bow:

Cripps_orig
08-07-2012, 11:18 PM
Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey, 21, admits he and his team-mates have no idea how the situation with striker Robin van Persie will pan out.
Full story: Daily Mail

Fiorentina have made a fresh bid for 28-year-old striker Marouane Chamakh, who looks set to leave Arsenal after two unsuccessful seasons.
Full story: Daily Mail

But Arsenal are said to be poised to make a move for Moses, 21 after uncertainty over the winger's future.
Full story: The Metro

Worry less about RVP and more about how to be less shit

Bye

Moses is a bit shit

Cripps_orig
08-07-2012, 11:22 PM
Rennes midfielder Tongo Doumbia has confirmed that he is in talks with an unnamed Premier League club over a summer switch.

And the Mali international now looks set to complete his dream move to the Premier League.

"Yes, there are discussions." Doumbia told Le 10 Sport.

"My agent is taking care of that - it is nice but a transfer requires all parties agreeing to it and now we are talking with Rennes .

"And this is not that I don't want to play with Rennes but this is the Premier League, it is a league that really attracts me. I think I have a playing style suited to the Premier League,"

Doumbia, who has two years remaining on his current deal at Rennes, also hinted that the move could be finalised in the near future.

He added: "I am due to resume training on Monday, but I hope everything will be fixed shortly."

Doumbia did not name the club in question but, according to RMC Sport, he may have been referring to either the Toffees or Villa - the radio station claims that one of the two have submitted a €2.5 million (£2.5m) offer and that Arsenal are also monitoring the situation.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3274/ligue-1/2012/07/08/3229520/rennes-midfielder-tongo-doumbia-confirms-talks-with-unnamed

Please dont be us :pray:

Japan Shaking All Over
09-07-2012, 12:52 AM
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3274/ligue-1/2012/07/08/3229520/rennes-midfielder-tongo-doumbia-confirms-talks-with-unnamed

Please dont be us :pray:

Relax Ach mate, it says 2.5 mil, bit out of oyr prize range

Japan Shaking All Over
09-07-2012, 12:56 AM
We've signed a striker on trial

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2012/07/08/arsenal-taking-talented-young-striker-mbaye-niang-on-trial/65145/

RVP's replacement :bow: :bow:

Campbell and this guy. . .at least we know what our front line is going to look like in 2020 (@Coney hope the OAP home has cable!)

Marc Overmars
09-07-2012, 10:00 AM
Wenget has confirmed Fiorentina have made an offer for Chakma. :dance:

Cripps_orig
09-07-2012, 10:03 AM
Swap with Jovetic :pray:

Cripps_orig
09-07-2012, 10:07 AM
ARSENAL and Tottenham are set to launch big-money transfer raids as they prepare for life without two of their biggest stars.
With Paris St-Germain, Juventus, Manchester City and Barcelona queueing up to pay up to £25million for the unsettled Robin van Persie, manager Arsene Wenger last night prepared to answer his critics with moves to replace him.
And as Real Madrid moved closer to the capture of Luka Modric, Spurs new boss Andre Villas-Boas has already earmarked where some of the £28m he is expected to get for the Croatian playmaker will go.
Wenger is understood to have Fiorentina striker Stevan Jovetic as his No.1 target, but he faces competition from Chelsea for a player who is also valued at around £25m.
Borussia Dortmund’s Polish ace, Robert Lewandowski, 23, is believed to be next on the list.
AVB, who would appear to have eased some of the pain of losing Modric with the £6m signing of Gylfi Sigurdsson, has also set his sights on a new striker.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger and owner Stan Kroenke are smarting over the criticism of the way they run the club in the wake of Robin van Persie’s decision to quit the Gunners. And they are likely to answer that within the next few days
Spurs have already had a £12m bid for Internacional’s Leandro Damiao knocked back. But after completing the signing of Diego Forlan from Inter Milan yesterday as a potential replacement, the Brazilians seem to have cleared the way for the 22-year-old to move to White Hart Lane.
And the new boss, with money to spend and boardroom ambitions to match, isn’t likely to stop there.
A new goalkeeper is believed to be high on his priorities with Lille’s Hugo Lloris and Birmingham’s highly rated Jack Butland topping the list of targets.
But it is at Arsenal where the impetus looks likely to gather pace this week.

Wenger and owner Stan Kroenke are smarting over the criticism of the way they run the club in the wake of Van Persie’s decision to quit. And they are likely to answer that within the next few days.
The manager has had reservations about Van Persie’s long-term fitness and is believed to have told his board not to bust a gut to keep him if a realistic offer came along, even before the Dutchman went public with his doubts about club policy.
As a result, despite forking out more than £20m to sign Lukas Podolski and Olivier Giroud, Arsenal will spend again on another striker if they have to – and they have at least two to offer in part exchange as well if need be.
Neither Marouane Chamakh or Nicklas Bendtner are in the manager’s plans anymore and could both be used in player-plus-cash deals.

http://www.express.co.uk/football/view/331573/Arsenal-boss-Arsene-Wenger-eyes-Fiorentina-star-Stevan-Jovetic-to-replace-Robin-van-Persie

Unai Tea
09-07-2012, 10:24 AM
http://www.express.co.uk/football/view/331573/Arsenal-boss-Arsene-Wenger-eyes-Fiorentina-star-Stevan-Jovetic-to-replace-Robin-van-Persie

They're going to have to be very active to gain ground and turn 1 step forward and 2 steps back into 2 steps forward and 1 step back.

Replacing RVP, Chamakh, Bendtner with Podolski, Giroud and Jovetic would probably be significant progress.

We'd still need 2-3 more players in addition to Jovetic, should there be any truth in that, to demonstrate sufficient ambition

Japan Shaking All Over
09-07-2012, 10:31 AM
Swap with Jovetic :pray:

Reading the stoey below, that may not be as far fetched as it sounds. . .although it may mean we pay than 25mil as we will have to pay them to take Chamakh too

Syn
09-07-2012, 10:56 AM
Arsene says Fiorentina's offer is a 'very advantageous' one. Why can't he just use normal words and sentences rather than being such a WUM. What the fuck does that mean? Metro have it as £4m.

Some #decent hit-and-hope bargains available for clubs that want to chance their arm.

Chamakh - £4m
Vela - £3m
Bendtner - £5m
Van Persie - £12m
Arshavin - £5m

Fist of Lehmann
09-07-2012, 11:39 AM
Chamakh -->
Any Money <--
=
Advantageous :good:

And is it my imagination or is Wenget being uncharacteristically vocal about transfers this season? Usually it's all "When I know something I let you know" and "the priority is to keep what we have" and "We are not close to anybody".

Syn
09-07-2012, 11:43 AM
And is it my imagination or is Wenget being uncharacteristically vocal about transfers this season? Usually it's all "When I know something I let you know" and "the priority is to keep what we have" and "We are not close to anybody".

Think you're right. Arseblog mentions something similar this morning about Giroud - Wenger saying the deal was pretty much done, and Podolski as well.

I guess the news that everyone is waiting to hear is that of Van Persie and Walcott but he's quiet on that front.

Coney
09-07-2012, 11:54 AM
Arsene says Fiorentina's offer is a 'very advantageous' one. Why can't he just use normal words and sentences

Because then the press can't answer an awkward follow-up question. Probably better than him saying 'fuck off and mind your own business - go make some crap up for your tacky column, you tosser'.

Syn
09-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Because then the press can't answer an awkward follow-up question. Probably better than him saying 'fuck off and mind your own business - go make some crap up for your tacky column, you tosser'.

I just meant something like 'good' instead of 'advantageous'. Advantageous - on our part - makes it seem like maybe Fiorentina have only made a loan offer and it will be an advantage for us to get Chamakh back on the pitch for some time and come back with more experience.

I can't imagine Wenger talking about any player leaving being an advantage for us so that's why I'm little bit confused with the handbrake on.

Flavs
09-07-2012, 12:00 PM
if its anything over 5mil sell him

Hang on who was that nutter there that got in a fight with the manager? perhaps the offer is a swap for Chamakh, which would be advantageous to us as we get rid of Chamakh and get a player in his place

Fist of Lehmann
09-07-2012, 12:05 PM
Think you're right. Arseblog mentions something similar this morning about Giroud - Wenger saying the deal was pretty much done, and Podolski as well.

I guess the news that everyone is waiting to hear is that of Van Persie and Walcott but he's quiet on that front.On Walcott, I struggle to see where he could go that would pay him the 100k or whatever. He'd obviously want to go to City, Utd or Chelsea but I really can't see them wanting him. Of the rest I reckon only Liverpool can afford those wages, (Spurs couldn't) and it's by no means a given that either party is interested in the other.

Which leaves abroad, where you need technique.

My gut feeling is he'll re-sign.

Japan Shaking All Over
09-07-2012, 12:37 PM
Chamakh -->
Any Money <--
=

I'd say the advantageous part is that we have a clause that devoids us of any accountability once Foirentina release they have been sold a dud

selassie
09-07-2012, 12:42 PM
On Walcott, I struggle to see where he could go that would pay him the 100k or whatever. He'd obviously want to go to City, Utd or Chelsea but I really can't see them wanting him. Of the rest I reckon only Liverpool can afford those wages, (Spurs couldn't) and it's by no means a given that either party is interested in the other.

I actually hope he'll sign but have a feeling he's off. I think it'll be Chelsea or City, I read City are interested this morning!

Both clubs will likely play him 100K per week too, in the grand scheme of things it's not bank breaking wages for either clubs.

I don't think he'd be guaranteed starter for either team, definitely not City, but I think he'd provide a decent service as a squad player.

The way I see it is if RVP leaves Theo will deserve the 100K by default as he'll be one of our remaining best players, his stats & contribution to the team shouldn't be scoffed at IMHO.

Flavs
09-07-2012, 12:49 PM
On Walcott, I struggle to see where he could go that would pay him the 100k or whatever. He'd obviously want to go to City, Utd or Chelsea but I really can't see them wanting him. Of the rest I reckon only Liverpool can afford those wages, (Spurs couldn't) and it's by no means a given that either party is interested in the other.

Walcott is 22/23? Doesnt matter if he leaves we still get paid anyway

Quidsin

Unai Tea
09-07-2012, 01:16 PM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7884335/Gunners-on-Milo-trail

Right position anyway.

GP
09-07-2012, 01:18 PM

Right position anyway.

'full name Islam Ramadan'

:haha:

server too busy!
09-07-2012, 01:47 PM
He's got a bit of a hunch back going on.

Grebbo
09-07-2012, 01:55 PM

Right position anyway.

Could they not have found a better picture of him lol

Unai Tea
09-07-2012, 02:02 PM
He's got a bit of a hunch back going on.

I think Quasimodo suits better than Milo.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
09-07-2012, 02:26 PM
Chamakh -->
Any Money <--
=

there's definetly something in that; he may want to show everyone that he's changed his ways after all the pressure he's been under from the media and fans and is now willing to splash out on experienced players, in order to reach the desired level we all expect. maybe it has to do with his contract running out in 2 years and wanting to leave on a high. didn't he say last summer that it's all about now and not the future? i remember reading something along those lines, it was quite refreshing.

and i hope we take the bloody offer for chamakh and it doesn't turn into one of these situations, where every dick and his dog could see that it was a great offer:

http://news.arseblog.com/2011/06/arsenal-turn-down-10m-for-diaby/

if true, then that on its own should have been a sackable offence.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
09-07-2012, 05:27 PM
if its anything over 5mil sell him

Hang on who was that nutter there that got in a fight with the manager? perhaps the offer is a swap for Chamakh, which would be advantageous to us as we get rid of Chamakh and get a player in his place

its in the region of £4.5m apparently.

fakeyank
09-07-2012, 05:35 PM
its in the region of £4.5m apparently.

4.5 million is not too bad a figure to lose to let go off him. I would think giving 6 million away to get rid off him wouldnt be too bad of a business either.

Marc Overmars
09-07-2012, 05:41 PM
A packet of Monster Munch would be decent for him.

This is a striker who lacks any match practice and can't score to save his life.

Accept any offer that comes in without fail.

Master Splinter
09-07-2012, 05:54 PM
Flamin' Hot Monster Munch are worth a lot in my book, tbf.

GP
09-07-2012, 05:55 PM
Flamin' hot :lol:

Awful monster munch

AKBapologist
09-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Twitter says we've signed for someone called Ganso for £17m - probably BS though....

sent from a fone

Cripps_orig
09-07-2012, 07:01 PM
Twitter :lol:

We can line him up with Llorente

Xhaka Can’t
09-07-2012, 07:41 PM
Looks like Marco Mautone is on his way.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
09-07-2012, 10:26 PM
dempsey's gone to liverpool.

they put him up on their official site under squad list then quickly took it down.

thought he wanted champions league football? idiot

Cripps_orig
09-07-2012, 10:35 PM
Another quality player with prem experience slips through our fingers

Dont worry, im sure there is a French African in some Pub Team being bred as we speak. He is our savior

Believe

In Wenger We Trust

Cripps_orig
09-07-2012, 11:07 PM
Manchester City hope striker Emmanuel Adebayor will move to Tottenham for £5m to pave the way for a deal for Arsenal's Robin van Persie.
Full story: The Sun

Arsenal are fighting Barcelona for Toulouse's French midfielder Etienne Capoue, 23, who could cost £9.5m.
Full story: talkSPORT

Tottenham are set to beat Arsenal to sign Nottingham Forest's England U19 defender Jamaal Lascelles, 18.
Full story: Daily Mirror

Steven Nzonzi has not travelled to Austria for Blackburn's pre-season training camp as the French midfielder, 23, looks for a move away from Ewood Park. Rovers want £10m for Nzonzi, who has been linked with Arsenal, Stoke City, Spartak Moscow, Villarreal and Borussia Dortmund.
Full story: Lancashire Telegraph

Fuck Spuds. Straight swap, Ade and RVP would be great

Bar****s can have him

Wenger is truly losing it if he cant attract shite ass players any more. Oh well, Spuds are welcome to him

Nzonzi is a bit shit

Is this what we are linked to these days? Really?

Arsenal :rose:

Cripps_orig
09-07-2012, 11:09 PM
ARSENE WENGER is tracking top Egyptian talent Milo.

The Arsenal boss will battle it out with Lyon, Benfica and Sporting Lisbon for the defender’s signature this summer.

Left-back Milo, 21, whose full name is Islam Ramadan, plays in his home country for Haras El Hodood.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4420169/Arsenal-transfer-news-Arsene-Wenger-targets-Egyptian-star-Milo.html

Quality player. Would restore fans faith in Wenger if this happens

Syn
09-07-2012, 11:45 PM

they put him up on their official site under squad list then quickly took it down.

I'm not sure any CL clubs were in for him.

I realise there was a lot of fuss about him on here. I consider him to be a player on the same level as Arteta - and I do like Arteta. He would be a #decent signing because he's better than what we have. A solid 7.5/10. The rivals that win trophies are pushing at 9's and 10's these days.

I know nobody else feels the same way but I'd rather take a punt on Oxlade/Wilshere in the ACM/no.10 position. Go big or go home. Believe. It might just go disgustingly right. Tell what I wouldn't take a punt on - defensive mid. Need one. Right now.

Thierrymon
10-07-2012, 12:26 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4420169/Arsenal-transfer-news-Arsene-Wenger-targets-Egyptian-star-Milo.html

Quality player. Would restore fans faith in Wenger if this happens

Read that as Mido. Was scared.

Japan Shaking All Over
10-07-2012, 12:58 AM

What are 'pool like, if ever there is a team that needs a clear out before buying againollowed by them?

Imagine he is a replacement for Kuyt but

Marc Overmars
10-07-2012, 07:23 AM
Dempsey. :(

I feel we could do with another forward. RVP is gone and Chakma is likely to be sold, that leaves us a bit thin on the ground.

At the moment Giroud's back up is Park which is a bit shit, unless we plan on using Podolski centrally when Giroud is not in the team. Either way I feel we could do with a classic 8-10m Wenget signing with potential to provide some back-up and competition up front.

Flavs
10-07-2012, 07:30 AM
The links to Capoue are going around again.

Squillachi being linked back to Monaco :pray:

So this week we could be rid of Chamakh, Squid and Denilson

KSE Comedy Club
10-07-2012, 07:40 AM
Some rumours are that Citeh dont want to pay more than £20m for RVP so they are willing to offer Dzeko plus cash for him instead.

Flavs
10-07-2012, 07:42 AM
Some rumours are that Citeh dont want to pay more than £20m for RVP so they are willing to offer Dzeko plus cash for him instead.

If they chuck Zabaleta in as well they have got a deal

fakeyank
10-07-2012, 07:50 AM

:pray:

Kano
10-07-2012, 07:50 AM

dzeko??! haha

Flavs
10-07-2012, 07:51 AM
:pray:

Considering he must be on 150k a week there that is just a plain silly rumour

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
10-07-2012, 09:57 AM
What are 'pool like, if ever there is a team that needs a clear out before buying againollowed by them?

Imagine he is a replacement for Kuyt but

wouldn't worry, it was a hoax.

some saddo photoshopped the picture and circulated it around the web. the lengths some people go to :lol:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
10-07-2012, 10:01 AM
The links to Capoue are going around again.

Squillachi being linked back to Monaco :pray:

So this week we could be rid of Chamakh, Squid and Denilson

vela too.

arseblog reported that vela's going next week. we've struck a deal with real sociedad whereby we receive €3m-€4m up front but take 60% of a future transfer fee. minor details need sorting out.

Shaqiri Is Boss
10-07-2012, 10:43 AM
wouldn't worry, it was a hoax.

some saddo photoshopped the picture and circulated it around the web. the lengths some people go to :lol:

For what it's worth I can't see us getting Dempsey. The only reason he gets linked so much is because he's American.

McNamara That Ghost...
10-07-2012, 10:53 AM
Swansea have made a signing according to SSN.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41425000/jpg/_41425594_chico_pa_203x.jpg

Marc Overmars
10-07-2012, 11:47 AM
Fiorentina deny making an offer for Chamakh and cite his wages as the reason. FFS.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/9388828/Fiorentina-deny-bid-for-Arsenals-Marouane-Chamakh.html

Unai Tea
10-07-2012, 11:50 AM
Fiorentina deny making an offer for Chamakh and cite his wages as the reason. FFS.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/9388828/Fiorentina-deny-bid-for-Arsenals-Marouane-Chamakh.html

They suggest that he's on £45,500 per week or thereabouts.

Fist of Lehmann
10-07-2012, 11:58 AM
'full name Islam Ramadan'

:haha:"Hi, I'm Christianity Christmas, and this is my wife: Scientology Tom Cruise Ascension Sunday"

LDG
10-07-2012, 12:26 PM
"Hi, I'm Christianity Christmas, and this is my wife: Scientology Tom Cruise Ascension Sunday"

KSE Comedy Club
10-07-2012, 09:58 PM
I know it's twitter, but someone has said that fulham have accepted a bid of £8.2m from us for Dempsey, and the deal will be finalised in the next 72 hours.

Syn
10-07-2012, 10:00 PM
Yeah, that was me.

GP
10-07-2012, 10:12 PM
No way.

If we sign Dempsey I'll eat my lunch.

Ollie the Optimist
11-07-2012, 03:38 PM
llorente rumours started up again

its on :bow:

Letters
11-07-2012, 03:57 PM

They realised they'd have to pay him?

Marc Overmars
11-07-2012, 03:59 PM
llorente rumours started up again

its on :bow:

I'd pack RVP's bags for him if Llorente was due to be his replacement.

McNamara That Ghost...
11-07-2012, 04:03 PM
FL week. :bow:

Boss
11-07-2012, 04:56 PM
A must get.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jul/11/andy-carroll-west-ham-liverpool

Shaqiri Is Boss
11-07-2012, 05:19 PM
I can't see much sense in loaning him out, especially when he's only just started to show he might actually be a footballer of any use.

I can see the argument that he wouldn't necessarily fit in with Rodgers' style of play, but then I probably wouldn't say he's all that dissimilar from Danny Graham either.

It just seems odd that we wouldn't see how he copes in training first, before we try and farm him off onto Big Sam pretty much destroying any confidence he may have built up over the last 18 months.

Syn
11-07-2012, 08:30 PM
A must get.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jul/11/andy-carroll-west-ham-liverpool

I must tell you, you have an exceptional taste in men.

The new drogba is indeed a must get.

Cripps_orig
11-07-2012, 08:48 PM
Brighton have opened talks with Arsenal over a loan move for defender Ignasi Miquel.

The Spanish Under-19 centre-back is highly rated at the Emirates, having made nine first-team appearances last season, including four in the Premier League and one in the Champions League.
Miquel also played every minute of Arsenal's Carling Cup campaign, but his route to more regular first-team football is blocked by Thomas Vermaelen, Laurent Koscielny, Per Mertesacker and Johan Djourou, while the exciting Kyle Bartley has returned to north London following two years spent on-loan at Rangers.
Arsenal are now ready to ship Miquel out on loan in a bid to gain more experience, and Brighton boss Gus Poyet is keen to seal a move in the next few weeks.
Brighton are willing to promise Miquel regular first-team football, while Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is happy to sanction the move, as he trusts former Tottenham star Poyet with the player's development.
Miquel, who came through the Barcelona academy before being released, is also wanted back in Spain, with Barca B ready to lodge a £300,000 bid to try to take the 19-year-old back to his first club.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/120711/arsenal-starlet-wanted-brighton-and-barcelona-176357

Even their B team want our players

Static
11-07-2012, 09:18 PM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7889942/Milo-hoping-for-Gunners-switch

Sky Sports revealed earlier this week that Arsenal had joined the likes of Lyon, Benfica and Sporting Lisbon in the chase for the 21-year-old - who currently plays for Haras Al Hodood.

Now the player has confirmed that he is aware of Arsenal's interest and he is hopeful he can impress them during the forthcoming Olympic tournament.

He told FilGoal: "Arsenal officials have been following me since my participation in the Toulon tournament in 2009.

"And the English team got more interested in me after Toulon 2012 and I'm now waiting for their official letter.

"I will meet with the Haras Al Hodood officials before I leave with the Olympic squad on Thursday (to France for two warm-up matches) to understand their stance from this offer.

"I believe the Arsenal scouts will watch me closely at the London Olympics. My participation at London 2012 is what will determine my next step, and I hope to come to a European club."

4-3-3
12-07-2012, 07:43 AM
Have we signed a player called ABU DHABI?..:tumbleweed:

cricketsi
12-07-2012, 09:03 AM
Have we signed a player called ABU DHABI?..:tumbleweed:

Abou Diaby? He'll be like a new signing, yes.

4-3-3
12-07-2012, 09:28 AM
Abou Diaby? He'll be like a new signing, yes.

yes i know, when fit he is better than messi and ronaldo togather ,but gambling on someone who only can play 10 min and 59 sec all season is mad. And its excactly what wenger is doing.
anyways. if Diaby + whilshere can play a half of the games each we will compete( yes u heard it here). but i cant see them be fit for 90 minutes let alone all season.
so we def need a body in there. wether is capou or m'villa it doesnt really matter.

Ollie the Optimist
12-07-2012, 01:04 PM
apparently the rennes manager has said that we had agreed a deal with mvila and everything was sorted but we have now just pulled out :blink:

Syn
12-07-2012, 01:05 PM
apparently the rennes manager has said that we had agreed a deal with mvila and everything was sorted but we have now just pulled out :blink:

For the gazillionth time, can you link us up with a source?

Ollie the Optimist
12-07-2012, 01:07 PM

am looking for it now, its from a guy on twitter who broke the news of signing him first months ago, am searching now

LDG
12-07-2012, 01:07 PM

Apparently it's from the interweb.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
12-07-2012, 01:33 PM
twitter's a pile of shit, i dont know why people take it so seriously. the only good aspect is the journo's that report events in timely fashion, such as court cases or interviews.

and of course a select number of bloggers who actually make timely observations about issues regarding AFC.

the rest are a pile of rubbish.

Syn
12-07-2012, 01:41 PM
twitter's a pile of shit, i dont know why people take it so seriously. the only good aspect is the journo's that report events in timely fashion, such as court cases or interviews.

and of course a select number of bloggers who actually make timely observations about issues regarding AFC.

the rest are a pile of rubbish.

The thread is called transfer 'speculation and shit' so obviously those of us who don't care much for anything outside BBC, Arsenal.com, Sky Sports etc. can't complain too much. But there has to be some sort of control. Some guy on twitter/a blog can't make the cut, surely?!

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
12-07-2012, 01:42 PM
am looking for it now, its from a guy on twitter who broke the news of signing him first months ago, am searching now

you're looking for @alexfortynine

who has just admitted that the quotes from Rennes' manager have vanished so they must have been made up.

:doh:

GP
12-07-2012, 01:44 PM
Most of the shit on Twitter needs to be taken with the same level of credibility as shit like goal.com.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
12-07-2012, 01:48 PM
The thread is called transfer 'speculation and shit' so obviously those of us who don't care much for anything outside BBC, Arsenal.com, Sky Sports etc. can't complain too much. But there has to be some sort of control. Some guy on twitter/a blog can't make the cut, surely?!

yeah from my experience a 16 year old boy sitting on his bunk bed makes an account on twitter then happens to have an incredible 'contact' at AFC... when i was 16 i was watching porn and playing GTA vice city, not interacting with arsenal board members.

Japan Shaking All Over
12-07-2012, 01:58 PM
Most of the shit on Twitter needs to be taken with the same level of credibility as shit like goonersweb.com.

Corrected for you

McNamara That Ghost...
12-07-2012, 02:04 PM

Nobody on here takes the stuff on Twitter by no-marks seriously on the whole so there isn't really any need for militant modding, on this occasion.

LDG
12-07-2012, 02:16 PM
Nobody on here takes the stuff on Twitter by no-marks seriously on the whole so there isn't really any need for militant modding, on this occasion.

:(

I love it when Maccy goes Militant.

:(

McNamara That Ghost...
12-07-2012, 02:20 PM
Sorry. Give it a week though, someone will need to be kept in line.

LDG
12-07-2012, 02:20 PM
I just came a bit.

GP
12-07-2012, 02:43 PM
AS linking us with Negredo.

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/liverpool-arsenal-olvidan-negredo/20120712dasdasftb_31/Tes

LDG
12-07-2012, 02:44 PM
AS linking us with Negredo.

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/liverpool-arsenal-olvidan-negredo/20120712dasdasftb_31/Tes

:haha: :haha:

What a load of nonsense.

GP
12-07-2012, 02:59 PM
According to Google translate:

Along with striker Llorente is most persecuted and both Liverpool and Arsenal have not forgotten about this alternative and will be launched to try to hire

Clear?

McNamara That Ghost...
12-07-2012, 03:02 PM
It's on!

LDG
12-07-2012, 03:09 PM
According to Google translate:

Clear?

Cristallo.

Letters
12-07-2012, 03:12 PM
Corrected for you
We're .co.uk, you mother :angry:

Fist of Lehmann
12-07-2012, 03:23 PM
We're .co.ck, you mother :angry:

Indeed.

GP
12-07-2012, 03:28 PM
Should be .xxx tbh

LDG
12-07-2012, 03:28 PM
Boobs :bow:

GP
12-07-2012, 03:34 PM
You'd have to think that if there was porn here we'd get more visitors.

Marc Overmars
12-07-2012, 03:39 PM
Plenty of tits already on here.

Marc Overmars
12-07-2012, 04:55 PM
Fulham have signed Hugo Rodallega.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
12-07-2012, 05:12 PM
You'd have to think that if there was porn here we'd get more visitors.

eboue would certainly love that

https://p.twimg.com/Axnm_ooCAAIev7c.jpg

Master Splinter
12-07-2012, 08:49 PM
Rodallega to Fulham?

Dempsey to Arsenal.

Chamakh to RPQ.

Cisse to Liverpool.

Carroll to AC.

Transfer merry-go-round :bow:.

Shaqiri Is Boss
12-07-2012, 09:06 PM
Well if one were to take our rumours as fact then both Dempsey and Borini will be ours very soon. Maybe even by the weekend.

Master Splinter
12-07-2012, 10:09 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18823184

RVP replacement tbf.

Cripps_orig
12-07-2012, 11:40 PM
Tottenham are stepping up attempts to pip Arsenal to the signature of Atletico Madrid striker Adrian Lopez, 24, and are willing to pay the £15m get-out clause in his contract.

Hes gone

-Xs-
12-07-2012, 11:44 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18823184

RVP replacement tbf.

It would be a tragedy for the game if Owen didn't spend at least one season of his career on one of our treatment tables.

Japan Shaking All Over
13-07-2012, 12:39 AM
eboue would certainly love that

https://p.twimg.com/Axnm_ooCAAIev7c.jpg

Some things never change

Japan Shaking All Over
13-07-2012, 12:50 AM
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1256608-arsenal-transfer-rumors-arsene-wenger-must-add-etienne-capoue-to-midfield

Stories have been going around for about the same amount of time as our apparent lose of interest in MVila has. . .but it seemed a death blow was served when Barca started sniffing

Is the guy any good? Surely he has a better chamce of playing with us than them
with the price what are we waiting for?
Is this a smokescreen for our real intention MVila

Dont know anything about the guy but sounds like he has upside!

KSE Comedy Club
13-07-2012, 06:23 AM
We just need to buy someone ffs.

The Olympic mascots will do at this point.

Marc Overmars
13-07-2012, 07:20 AM
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1256608-arsenal-transfer-rumors-arsene-wenger-must-add-etienne-capoue-to-midfield

Stories have been going around for about the same amount of time as our apparent lose of interest in MVila has. . .but it seemed a death blow was served when Barca started sniffing

Is the guy any good? Surely he has a better chamce of playing with us than them
with the price what are we waiting for?
Is this a smokescreen for our real intention MVila

Dont know anything about the guy but sounds like he has upside!

M'Vila has shown himself up to be a bit of a dick, so that might be the reason we've cooled our interest.

Flavs
13-07-2012, 07:36 AM
one day you are the big man at a pretty big club, you break your countries transfer record to move to a legendary club managed by one of its icons, next thing you know there are links to one of the biggest clubs in the history of the game.

Then you wake up and you are on loan at West ham playing alongside Carlton Cole

Andy Carroll FML

McNamara That Ghost...
13-07-2012, 08:49 AM
Barcodes are close to signing Debuchy apparently. SSN.

Cripps_orig
13-07-2012, 11:00 AM
Arsenal will face stiff competition from Inter should they choose to follow-up on their long-term interest in Ibrahim Afellay after the player’s agent was informed his client is surplus to requirements at Barcelona, Goal.com can reveal.

The Gunners were previously interested in signing the versatile midfielder in 2011, but were beaten to his signature by the Catalan giants.

An offer in the region of £4.75 million would be enough to lure Afellay away from Barcelona, but the north Londoners will have to battle it out with Inter, who are seriously considering making a move for the former PSV star.

The Blaugrana are keen to cash in on Afellay in order to help generate funds for the transfer of Athletic Bilbao star Javi Martinez, and Jansen has made both Inter and Arsenal aware of the 26-year-old's availability.

Afellay moved to Camp Nou from the Dutch club in January 2011, and made 28 appearances in all competitions during his first six months at the Liga giants.

However, a knee injury kept him sidelined for most of the 2011-12 campaign, and players such as Isaac Cuenca and Cristian Tello have since broken into the first team, significantly increasing the competition for places in Afellay's positions.

Afellay said earlier this summer that he is keen to prove his worth at Barcelona, but a summer exit seems inevitable as new head coach Tito Vilanova does not have room for the attacking midfielder in his plans.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/07/13/3238838/barcelona-offer-afellay-to-arsenal-and-inter

No thanks

Hes shit

Japan Shaking All Over
13-07-2012, 11:54 AM
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/07/13/3238838/barcelona-offer-afellay-to-arsenal-and-inter

No thanks

Hes shit

I don't think he is........but if you say so I suppose he is.......:shrug:

Japan Shaking All Over
13-07-2012, 11:57 AM
Yesterday, @AFCAMDEN announced on Twitter that Arsenal were looking to sign a player from the Euro 2012 winning side, Spain. Here is the exact tweet(s):

Listen with caution – A Spanish European Cup winning player is “likely” to sign for Arsenal. Haven’t got anything else yet. ‪#AFC‬‬
If I had the name I’d bring you it. 100% Arsenal are likely to sign a Spanish European Championship winner. (Euro 2012). I’m excited.

This was quite surprising news to me. There really wasn’t any credible rumours of Arsenal signing a Spanish player. However, this must have some truth to it as this person seems extremely reliable in terms of transfer. He called the trial of M’Baye Niang to Arsenal 5 days before any French media reported. He clearly has proper contacts.

Now to look at the possible candidates, obviously any player of Madrid/Barca is virtually untouchable (except for one; but I’ll talk about him later).

We have the Basque duo, Llorente and Martinez. They are both amazing players but will command hefty transfer fees. After the news of Wenger possibly not having enough money for M’Vila, it seems extremely unlikely that we’ll get either of them.

The defensive options we have are Juanfran from Atletico Madrid and the wildcard from Madrid, Arbeloa. They are both decent players whom are both versatile. Juanfran can play as LB and LM whilst Arbeloa can essentially cover everwhere in the defence.

The midfielders we have are Jesus Navas and Santi Cazorla. The Sevilla winger is one of the best in the world but unfortunately suffers from extreme homesickness and hence, any deal for him seems very unlikely. Now, the Malaga midfielder, Cazorla is a player I’m a massive fan of. He is class. There is no other way to go about it. He was Malaga’s best player and propelled them to a CL finish. We actually had agreed to sign him last season but unfortunately didn’t have the money at the right time to buy him.

Finally, the striker department leaves only Alvaro Negredo of Sevilla. His 60 minute cameo against France was anything but good however, we shouldn’t judge a player in the Euros. The likes of Van Persie, Huntelaar, Benzema etc. had horrific Euros and yet are classified as world class strikers. If Wenger deems the 26 year old good enough, I’m open to him leading our front line.

This is definitely exciting news but I urge you to remain grounded. Like the M’Vila deal, anything can happen and tomorrow, we may announce the signing or equally, lose interest altogether.

Here is another log for the fire we feed with twitter quotes or if you like a log that we flush down the twitter toilet......you choose

Cripps_orig
13-07-2012, 11:59 AM
Llorente :bow:

Japan Shaking All Over
13-07-2012, 01:37 PM
Would be nice but majorly expensive - I know we are as tight as arses and always play the poverty card but what is this about having no money?

We have sold everyone that was worth anything bar RvP and he soon to go, FFS get rid of the crap. . .who has been setting these wasre of space's wages? No doubt got their ideas from FM?

How about Negado?

Fist of Lehmann
13-07-2012, 04:22 PM
This is definitely exciting news but I urge you to remain grounded.

Shit, and there I was ready to blow my wad.

Japan Shaking All Over
13-07-2012, 04:34 PM

Shit, and there I was ready to blow my wad.

:) better off leaving the blowing for your nose. . .at least until we hear a bit more

Master Splinter
13-07-2012, 07:51 PM
Anyone signed Owen yet?

Would be hugely disrespectful if no-one signed this clean and fresh icon.

Do it, Wenget.

Japan Shaking All Over
13-07-2012, 10:45 PM
Anyone signed Owen yet?

Would be hugely disrespectful if no-one signed this clean and fresh icon.

Do it, Wenget.

Your face is hugely disrespectful

Cripps_orig
13-07-2012, 11:30 PM
Birmingham have opened talks with Arsenal over a loan move for England Under-19 striker Benik Afobe.

Hes still under 19?

Hes been around for 10 years at least

Must be African born

AKBapologist
14-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Twitter says we've signed for someone called Ganso for £17m - probably BS though....

sent from a fone

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/905145-arsenal-plot-30m-move-for-brazils-paulo-henrique-ganso?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2173462/Arsenal-keen-Paulo-Henrique-Ganso.html
:twitter:
/ash

Master Splinter
14-07-2012, 06:04 PM
http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/905145-arsenal-plot-30m-move-for-brazils-paulo-henrique-ganso?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2173462/Arsenal-keen-Paulo-Henrique-Ganso.html
/ash

Ash :bow:.

Japan Shaking All Over
14-07-2012, 11:50 PM
/ash

If he's as good as they say he is, then sure but for 30mil I dont think so. . .

If RvP goes then no matter what the so called 'I can see eveything crew' on GW say about Giourd, we need another striker as well as an AM and paying 30 mil will break us so those little 10 mil buys are going to have to suffice, Dempsey, Ba the like

Cripps_orig
15-07-2012, 01:39 AM
Reports in France suggest that Laurent Koscielny, who is believed to have opened new contract talks with Arsenal, is apparently a target for Barcelona.
Full story: Metro So it begins

Japan Shaking All Over
15-07-2012, 07:34 AM
Yawn

Master Splinter
15-07-2012, 11:09 AM
Yawn

Yawning at Ash?

Or the Barca links?

On the striker situation, WUMger would be insane to rely on just Giourd and Podolski. Even if One Season Wonder stayed, it would be useful to have another option. Joel Campbell probably would have been that if he was allowed to play for us. One of Chamakh and Park will be staying, most likely.

But I almost forgot that Diaby can play there.

Japan Shaking All Over
15-07-2012, 01:12 PM
The Barca links to be honest. . .

The Realist
15-07-2012, 01:30 PM
Transfer News, Sneijder to join Arsenal over Manchester United?

Arsenal has been linked with a move for Paulo Henrique Ganso as Wenger looks for a good attacking midfielder. With Wilshere's injury problems and few people who can perform consistently well in that attacking position, Ganso is seen as the perfect addition. The 22 year old Brazilian won't come cheap however as reports suggest that Santos want €40 million (£31.5 million). If Arsenal does want Ganso, then they may have to compete with AC Milan, Barcelona, Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United, Real Madrid and Tottenham.
Wesley Sneijder has been linked with a £20 million move to Arsenal. Sneijder would be able to fill the attacking midfielder and might be enough to convince Van Persie to stay. Inter Milan recently admitted that they may be prepared to let Sneijder go and Arsenal can offer Champions League football which Inter can't. However, Inter supposedly want closer to £30 million and Chelsea and Manchester United are both interested in the Dutchman.
Arsenal has once again been linked with a move for Mamadou Sakho. The PSG defender recently said that if the club signed any more defenders he would look to leave as his playing time was being cut down and caused him to miss the Euros. Now PSG are close to signing AC Milan's Thiago Silva, Sakho is expected to leave with Arsenal, Liverpool and Newcastle all possible places he could end up and he would only cost £12 million........

http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/christopher.wathen/36547/transfer-news-sneijder-to-join-arsenal-over-manchester-united?ref=fb_post&team=Arsenal

fakeyank
15-07-2012, 05:56 PM

If we sign sneijder, I will suck Wenger's wrinkly cock

GP
15-07-2012, 06:04 PM
We can't afford Sneijder.

I dont' mean the fee or his wages, but for 60,000 helmets for the fans.

fakeyank
15-07-2012, 06:05 PM
We can't afford Sneijder.

I dont' mean the fee or his wages, but for 60,000 helmets for the fans.

We have done it for RVP, cant see why we cant for Sneijder

GP
15-07-2012, 06:08 PM
If we sign sneijder, I will suck Wenger's wrinkly cock

Also, Wenger's cock is smooth, like a dolphin's nose.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-07-2012, 06:10 PM
Lass. :lol:

Master Splinter
15-07-2012, 07:03 PM
Also, Wenger's cock is smooth, like a dolphin's nose.

Do not forget also he has had as well Botox there.

Boss
15-07-2012, 11:13 PM
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1124849/dimitar-berbatov-seeking-manchester-united-exit?cc=5739

Assume they won't sell to us but worth looking at :popcorn:

Japan Shaking All Over
15-07-2012, 11:30 PM
Do not forget also he has had as well Botox there.

Do not forget Song can play there too

Japan Shaking All Over
16-07-2012, 12:05 AM
http://justarsenal.com/arsenal-rumour-defensive-back-up-from-switzerland/14706

Who?
Competition foe his signature from WHO?
The next WHO?

Cripps_orig
16-07-2012, 01:17 AM
Manchester City are set to beat Premier League rivals Arsenal and Tottenham to the signing of teenage French forward M'Baye Niang, who plays for Caen.

We cant even get shite ass French African Pub Teamers anymore?

Wenger :rose:

Grebbo
16-07-2012, 09:21 AM
We cant even get shite ass French African Pub Teamers anymore?

Wenger :rose:

We can't even impress some shmuck on trial enough to sign for us.

4-3-3
16-07-2012, 10:58 AM
why not - remember silvestre:beer: legend

Ollie the Optimist
16-07-2012, 11:13 AM

or maybe it was the other way round, just a thought that maybe he isnt that good.

most liekly its mancini going who have arsenal got. heres money, we'll have him

Munchies
16-07-2012, 11:19 AM
why not - remember silvestre:beer: legend

The way he played at the Nou Camp was horrendous, just showed how Wenger/our board accepted signing shit players like him, and the fact Fergie even sold him to us was funny.

Özil's Panoramic View
16-07-2012, 11:20 AM
or maybe it was the other way round, just a thought that maybe he isnt that good.

this^^^

I_Killed_Kenny
16-07-2012, 11:24 AM
probably lazy journos, we have a player on trial so automatically link him with city. anyone even know how the trial went/is going?

Japan Shaking All Over
16-07-2012, 01:39 PM

£ thats what is about if he goes to them not about not being able to impress. . .although mothings happened yet

Grebbo
16-07-2012, 03:55 PM
probably lazy journos, we have a player on trial so automatically link him with city. anyone even know how the trial went/is going?

He's now on trial with Spuds

I_Killed_Kenny
16-07-2012, 05:08 PM
U serious? Is he getting passed round like a 2 dollar ho

Grebbo
16-07-2012, 05:13 PM
Nowt wrong with ho's.

Munchies
16-07-2012, 07:51 PM
http://static3.tribalfootball.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/story-large/stories/bg_dempsey.jpg (http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/liverpool-poised-bid-fulham-striker-dempsey-3361931)

Liverpool are set to make a £5m move for Fulham striker Clint Dempsey, reports talkSPORT.

The American has just 12 months left on his current deal with sources close to the club telling talkSPORT they are bracing themselves for a bid from the Reds.

The 29 year old impressed with 23 goals for the Cottagers last campaign and was linked with a move across London to Arsenal back in January.

=====
Only £5m is suprising, he does only have one year left, but I think he'll end up going for £10m or so

I_Killed_Kenny
16-07-2012, 08:01 PM
Nowt wrong with ho's.

Never said there was bro

Grebbo
16-07-2012, 10:08 PM
Niang latest

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-gossip-arsenal-bid-for-mbaye-1144944

Grebbo
16-07-2012, 10:15 PM
Anyone know of Holtby?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-transfer-gossip-lewis-holtby-1145026

Cripps_orig
16-07-2012, 11:02 PM
Arsene Wenger has demonstrated Arsenal still have plenty of ambition by making an offer of £9m to sign goalscoring midfielder Paulinho, 23, from Brazilian club Corinthians.
Full story: the Times (subscription required)

Hope hes as good as the last Brazilian we got

Japan Shaking All Over
17-07-2012, 12:08 AM
Hope hes as fat as the last Brazilian we got

Corrected

I_Killed_Kenny
17-07-2012, 06:37 AM
Anyone know of Holtby?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-transfer-gossip-lewis-holtby-1145026

He's the new eisfield

McNamara That Ghost...
17-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Vela is in talks with Real Sociedad, SSN. No word on what size the fee will be. More than we bought him for though hopefuly, he did have quite a decent season there after all.

GP
17-07-2012, 02:58 PM
€4m + 50% of any future fees, apparently.

McNamara That Ghost...
17-07-2012, 03:00 PM
Profits. :bow:

I'm going to miss his chips. Santos too probably.

LDG
17-07-2012, 03:01 PM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7908233/English-eyes-on-Mirallas

Sky Sports understands that both Arsenal and Liverpool have expressed an interest in Belgian star Kevin Mirallas.

The 24-year-old has been in sensational form with Olympiakos since joining two years ago from St Etienne.

He has scored 34 league goals in 49 starts, and his form has caught the eye of a number of clubs from around Europe.

Now it seems he could be set for a switch to England, with both Arsenal and Liverpool showing an interest.

Mirallas has a buy-out clause of just €8.25million (£6.4million) and there is little doubt this has made him a hugely attractive proposition.

It is believed both clubs could now hold talks with his agents, with Olympiakos prepared to let interested parties discuss terms due to his buy-out clause.

Sounds like our kind of deal.

Never heard of him though.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
17-07-2012, 04:14 PM
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/carlos-vela-in-real-sociedad-talks

anyone else think that's quite odd? deal not struck yet but the club have announced negotiations are under way

Injury Time
17-07-2012, 06:38 PM
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/carlos-vela-in-real-sociedad-talks

anyone else think that's quite odd? deal not struck yet but the club have announced negotiations are under way

publicly making room for someone else who we are in talks with perhaps?

Keith
17-07-2012, 07:58 PM
So in the news today we are looking at midfielders, jack is dead isn't he?

Özim
17-07-2012, 08:01 PM
I saw a link with this Ganso fella somewhere, then I read he can pick a pass and at that point I realised we probably have an interest in him.....we don't have enough players that can pass after all.

Cripps_orig
17-07-2012, 08:38 PM
Meet Jose Paulo Bezerra Maciel Junior, the man who goes by the name 'Paulinho' (presumably for the good of shirt sales).

The 23-year-old Corinthians midfielder has attracted a £9m bid from Arsene Wenger this week and besides being a dead ringer for Nobby Solano, here's why Arsenal's prudent boss is prepared to spend a fair whack on his signature.

Name: Paulinho
Date of birth: 25 July 1988
Birthplace: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Position: Central midfield
Club: Sao Paulo
International appearances: One senior Brazil cap
Honours: Brazilian Premier League title (2011) Copa Libertadores (2012)

What's the latest?
Corinthians president Mario Gobbi insists both Paulinho and midfield partner Ralf will remain at the club this summer but may have to cave in if Arsenal or Inter improve slightly on Wenger's £9m opening bid.

Did You Know?
1) Paulinho began his senior career at CA Juventus of Brazil, where he was loaned out to Lithuanian side FC Vilinus and later to LKS Lodz in Poland. In Europe, he was subjected to racist abuse directed mainly by rival fans, and opted to abandon dreams of a move to one of Europe's top clubs in favour of returning to Pao de Acucar in Brazil, where he spent his youth days. A year later, he moved to second tier side Bragantino, scoring six goals in his first 28 senior games in Brazilian football. It was enough for giants Corinthians to swoop for his signature.
2) Paulinho has scored 21 goals in 122 games for Corinthians from a central midfield position. He's made 22 of those appearances from the bench and has impressed at the top level of Brazilian football, making a name for himself for clever runs into the penalty box where close control, quick feet and equally lethal finishing on the ground or in the air have made him hot property.
3) Paulinho's only international appearance for Brazil to date came in 0-0 friendly against Argentina in September 2011, when he played 87 minutes and looked comfortable alongside defensive midfielder and Corinthians team-mate, Ralf. Paulinho made some promising attacking surges, linking up well with Ronaldinho when the former Barcelona man dropped a little deeper.
4) The Arsenal target was named in the Brazilian top flight's team of the year alongside Neymar, Ronaldinho and Fred after scoring 11 goals in 56 games in all competitions for Corinthians, helping them seal their first ever Copa Libertadores title following a two leg triumph over Boca Juniors.
5) Any potential transfer could be complicated by Paulinho's former club Pao de Acucar, however, as they still own 45 per cent of his economic rights, and would need to find common ground with Corinthians for a deal to go through.

He says
"Wherever I go, I will nevertheless win. It's not a money issue, I just want to play football." July 2012

They say
"Paulinho and Ralf will stay at Corinthians... those players who raise their levels, they will get their salary raised to a new level." July 2012, Corinthians president, Mario Gobbi

Corinthians director Roberto Andrade later descirbed Arsenal's offer for the midfielder as "very good" suggesting a deal could yet be agreed.

Read more at http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/features/120717/cesc-who-meet-brazilian-who-can-make-arsenal-great-again-176808#EQePru3fCFAYu3Ie.99

yay

Syn
17-07-2012, 08:48 PM

Cripps_orig
17-07-2012, 08:53 PM

Whats with the bold writing?

And the laugh?

KSE Comedy Club
17-07-2012, 10:53 PM
Vela's gone.

Sociedad have announced that he has signed a 4 year deal.

KSE Comedy Club
17-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Oh and apparently weve had a £6m bid accepted for that Niang kid we had on trial.

Whoopeefuckingdoo.

McNamara That Ghost...
17-07-2012, 11:06 PM
yay

From Wiki (although I doubt the validity):

He is well known to possess extreme levels of mental toughness. So much so he once snapped his own dislocated knee back into place in the 6th minute of a league game and continued playing for the remainder of the match.

He's so brave.

Seriously though, what a trooper. And by that I mean idiot.

Ollie the Optimist
18-07-2012, 12:04 AM
From Wiki (although I doubt the validity):

He's so brave.

Seriously though, what a trooper. And by that I mean idiot.

our own scotty parker

Cripps_orig
18-07-2012, 12:06 AM
Tbf if hes as good as Parker then he'll be an excellent addition

Cripps_orig
18-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Robin van Persie is set for formal talks with Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger as he considers his options away from the Gunners. The Netherlands striker, 28, is interested in joining Juventus or Manchester United.
Full story: Daily Telegraph

Arsenal have still not opened contract talks with Theo Walcott despite the prospect of the England winger leaving as a free agent next summer.
Full story: Guardian

Bye

Arsenal :doh:

Japan Shaking All Over
18-07-2012, 12:31 AM
WTF this could be the biggest summer in the clubs history. . .
Vela gone
RvP going
Walcott not staying

Pods Giourd in
Niang kid
Paulinho whatever bid put in

And many more ins and outs to come. . .may be hard to recognise the team! Apart from Song who can play there

KSE Comedy Club
18-07-2012, 06:53 AM
There is a account on twitter, an official one called sport_trend and they have posted some interesting things in the last 20 mins.

1. Club have said Walcott will not be sold and they will make an improved wage offer.
2. Juventus have made a bid of 20m euros for RVP, which will be key to reports that we will have an answer by the weekend.
3. We are the first club to make an official bid for Dempsey to fulham, we have offered £7m as of 8.22pm last night.

KSE Comedy Club
18-07-2012, 07:10 AM
'walcotts new contract will be subject to a certain yearly % increment (also performance related) over next 2 years'

KSE Comedy Club
18-07-2012, 08:22 AM
Caen reject our bid for niang.

I_Killed_Kenny
18-07-2012, 08:23 AM
should also have a match by match decreasing percentage for running up blind alleys as well. tis only fair

Japan Shaking All Over
18-07-2012, 09:48 AM
There is a account on twitter, an official one called sport_trend and they have posted some interesting things in the last 20 mins.

1. Club have said Walcott will not be sold and they will make an improved wage offer.
2. Juventus have made a bid of 20m euros for RVP, which will be key to reports that we will have an answer by the weekend.
3. We are the first club to make an official bid for Dempsey to fulham, we have offered £7m as of 8.22pm last night.

1. Non plussed if he stays or goes - xant hide from thr fact that he put up decent numbers last year but those numbers could have been far better if he found consistency. I do not believe in him as a winger, has little to no ability at beatomg his man or crossing the ball. A better wage offer should come laden with performance related incentives and not just a gimme like we have been prone to throwing at people in the past. If he doesnt except, he can piss off and we stick Miyachi out wide.
2. Lets take the cash and buy Ba, him Pods Giourd will give us a better choice of strikers than we jad last year. Suggesting Ba because it will leave us with cash to spare and he has PL experience 3. Good buy him and give them Rambo on loan?

GP
18-07-2012, 09:52 AM
Fenway Sports Group website claims Dempsey has joined Liverpool.

LDG
18-07-2012, 09:53 AM

Good good.

One piece of overrated shit we won't be signing.

Wenger :bow:

GP
18-07-2012, 09:54 AM
Yeah I don't get the wankfest over Dempsey tbh.

Cripps_orig
18-07-2012, 09:57 AM
Hes better than all of our CMs and our strikers bar RVP whos leaving so makes him a Must Get

LDG
18-07-2012, 10:10 AM

He's alright.

We can do much better though.

KSE Comedy Club
18-07-2012, 10:11 AM

Yeh I dont understand that either?

If they had signed him it would be on SSN.

They havent even made a bid for him yet.

Özim
18-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Good good.

One piece of overrated shit we won't be signing.

Wenger :bow:
So Giroud is a great signing despite only having played in the French league and only having performed for one season, but Dempsey is sh*t despite having scored plenty of goals in a tougher league? :unsure:

Now I'm hoping Giroud turns out great, but Dempsey has proved himself and is quality.

Shaqiri Is Boss
18-07-2012, 11:30 AM
He's alright.

Unfortunately we can't. :lol:

If he can chip in with 10 goals for the next few seasons then great, but I won't be popping the champagne.

If he signs obviously, if he doesn't then I don't care.

Japan Shaking All Over
18-07-2012, 12:35 PM

Im not going to WUM it like Ach but I think Dempsey is liked because he is decent and has a nose for goal which the midfield lacks. Sure he was the main man for an average team but he scored more than a fair share and that is impressive. He aldo is cheap, right up Arsenals street which shows how most have become used to our ways.

To be fair (@LDG) he puts me in tje mind of Arteta who I know you like, and will blend into the more balanced approach we seemed to show more of last term. My only concern is he is 29 but by no means finished. He is not a wonder buy but a good one and I'd say nice call by the club if its true

selassie
18-07-2012, 12:39 PM
He's alright.

We can but we wont because we don't spend.

Power n Glory
18-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Dempsey has just had his best season ever. It's unlikely he'll repeat it and I doubt he'll be that cheap.

Fist of Lehmann
18-07-2012, 02:38 PM
Unfortunately we can't. :lol:

If he can chip in with 10 goals for the next few seasons then great, but I won't be popping the champagne.

If he signs obviously, if he doesn't then I don't care.
Dempsey on the one wing, Walcott on the other.

It means you don't have to play Drowning anywhere.

Shaqiri Is Boss
18-07-2012, 02:48 PM
Dempsey on the one wing, Walcott on the other.

It means you don't have to play Drowning anywhere.
It's difficult to argue with that.

Japan Shaking All Over
18-07-2012, 02:53 PM
Dempsey has just had his best season ever. It's unlikely he'll repeat it and I doubt he'll be that cheap.

Doesnt sound too dissimilar to a certain person still on our payroll apary from I doubt he'll be that expensive

LDG
18-07-2012, 03:10 PM
So Giroud is a great signing despite only having played in the French league and only having performed for one season, but Dempsey is sh*t despite having scored plenty of goals in a tougher league? :unsure:

Now I'm hoping Giroud turns out great, but Dempsey has proved himself and is quality.

I did say "One" piece of overrated shit that we won't be signing.

We may have many pieces of overrated shit that we will though.

Master Splinter
18-07-2012, 03:27 PM
Doesnt sound too dissimilar to a certain person still on our payroll apary from I doubt he'll be that expensive

Rosicky won't be too expensive.

PSG can have him for 87 million ambitions.

Syn
18-07-2012, 04:15 PM

'me neither. If he was younger I'd be interested. No homo. I think he was in some fantasy football teams and so the half-joking, half-true praise spiralled into hype. Similar to Song Billong. I'd never hype an average player up to being world class. Just not my style. In other news, we should save Joe Ledley's career.

Edit: and yay, my phone isn't retarded when making a quick reply with and quote.

V-Pig
18-07-2012, 05:16 PM
Yeah but you quite clearly are. Song? Average? Have you been eating his stash?

Dennis Bendtner
18-07-2012, 05:19 PM
Sky's famous sources saying Arsenal have agreed a deal for M'Baye Niang. The kid striker on trial last week. But 'face competition' from both penis extensions.

Fist of Lehmann
18-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Park to be the only forward we don't replace this summer.

IT'S ON!

McNamara That Ghost...
18-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Niang. :bow:

He's the new Dids I reckon.

Özim
18-07-2012, 08:03 PM
Dempsey isn't world class, but he scores goals and works hard. A player like him would be a valuable addition.

Granted there's better players out there, but we're not going to spend big money on those players so we're not left with a lot of choice. He's premiership proven, his age is an issue however it didn't stop us signing Arteta and people seem to think he was a good signing.

In an ideal world we'd be looking to sign younger, top notch wingers but realistically since that's not going to happen settling for someone who's done it in the league we play in and who can provide goals is good enough.

Cripps_orig
18-07-2012, 11:35 PM
It does make me laugh that people critisising Dempsey are praising "Sideways" Arteta for doing a good job when its obvious to all that Dempsey is twice the player

Cripps_orig
18-07-2012, 11:38 PM
Sir Alex Ferguson has told friends that Manchester United will beat City and Juventus in the race to sign Arsenal captain Robin van Persie in a £20m deal.

Arsenal and Liverpool are both monitoring Barcelona forward Ibrahim Afellay after the Dutchman, 26, was told he would only have a peripheral role under new manager Tito Vilanova.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is ready to open contract talks with England winger Theo Walcott, whose current deal expires next summer.
Full story: Metro

RVP and Theo out and Afellay in?

We're going down

Cripps_orig
19-07-2012, 12:17 AM
STEVEN NZONZI is set to become a Blackburn outcast after handing in a transfer request.

SunSport revealed last week how the French midfielder was left at home as Rovers headed to Austria for training.

And boss Steve Kean confirmed he is planning for life without the £10million-rated ace.

Arsenal and Chelsea watched Nzonzi, 23, last year and Sunderland are keen.

Kean said: “Steven has asked for a transfer. We want players who want to be here so he was left at home.

“He’s made it clear he wants to play his football elsewhere so we’ll be listening to offers.

“At the moment, we are not planning to have him in the squad. He’s not taken part in any first-team sessions.”

Relegated Rovers may have to accept half of their £10m valuation.

Kean said: “He might see our signings and withdraw his request. He’s the only one to ask to go.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4436936/Steven-Nzonzi-in-Blackburn-limbo.html

£10m for a shite ass player

Sounds like a Wenger buy

Japan Shaking All Over
19-07-2012, 12:41 AM
Dempsey isn't world class, but he scores goals and works hard. A player like him would be a valuable addition.

Granted there's better players out there, but we're not going to spend big money on those players so we're not left with a lot of choice. He's premiership proven, his age is an issue however it didn't stop us signing Arteta and people seem to think he was a good signing.

In an ideal world we'd be looking to sign younger, top notch wingers but realistically since that's not going to happen settling for someone who's done it in the league we play in and who can provide goals is good enough.

I agree and think that Dempsey would be a clever buy. . .tbh I dont recall anyone saying he was world class just that he ticks a lot of boxes. It wasnt many moons ago thatt people where lining up to shoot project youth in the head and screaming for experience

LDG
19-07-2012, 07:07 AM
Dempsey = This years Brave Scotty Parker

Tbf.

GP
19-07-2012, 08:06 AM

Tbf.

Exactly. People were clamouring for him last season and he turned out to be shit.

I mean, we knew he was shit, he just removed all doubt.

Xhaka Can’t
19-07-2012, 09:17 AM
RVP and Theo out and Afellay in?

We're going down

I hear you're used to that.

Japan Shaking All Over
19-07-2012, 09:33 AM
:rimshot:

4-3-3
19-07-2012, 09:44 AM
BREAKING NEWS:
GW understand arsenal will not sign any more players this sommer, coz its medical room is too bussy treating, jack, diaby,frimpong, rosicky, fabianski, and sagna.
more to follow soon..:popcorn:

Cripps_orig
19-07-2012, 09:52 AM

Tbf.
And look how that turned out.

Parker was excellent and we could have done with him. Lets not make the same mistake twice

LDG
19-07-2012, 09:53 AM
And look how that turned out.

Yep. He finished below us.

Cripps_orig
19-07-2012, 09:55 AM
Yep. He finished below us.

Thats his team. We are talking about him as an individual player

LDG
19-07-2012, 10:03 AM
Thats his team. We are talking about him as an individual player

Ah, yes.

He's shit.

Cripps_orig
19-07-2012, 10:14 AM
Well no he wasnt

As proven last season and the season before but i suppose being a Spud player will automatically make him shit on here.

Fair enough

Im just a little more mature and wiser that that

GP
19-07-2012, 10:14 AM
Ah, yes.

He's shit.

:gp:

Undeniable.

Kano
19-07-2012, 10:17 AM
Well no he wasnt

As proven last season and the season before but i suppose being a Spud player will automatically make him shit on here.

Fair enough

he is far from a shit player and would've been perfect for us, even for a couple of seasons.

the same applies to dempsey - although he would struggle to get consistent game time with us i think.

LDG
19-07-2012, 10:20 AM

Cripps_orig
19-07-2012, 10:21 AM
he is far from a shit player and would've been perfect for us, even for a couple of seasons.

the same applies to dempsey - although he would struggle to get consistent game time with us i think.Common sense isnt allowed on here regarding your comments on Parker.

As for Dempsey, hes better than anyone we have in the positions he can play so he should get plenty of game time. I say should but with Wenger in charge, fuck knows

Cripps_orig
19-07-2012, 10:21 AM

I rest my case