PDA

View Full Version : Super Super Quality Transfer Speculation & Shit

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

McNamara That Ghost...
16-08-2012, 08:44 AM
Well it just depends on what we do from here, if anything. I know we may have cancelled out what we've already done (combined with all the releases and Vela) but I am sure there was roughly £20 million to spend in the first place (just seems like the right kind of figure we'd have set aside).

It makes the final transfer day a bit more exciting though.

LDG
16-08-2012, 08:48 AM
Well it just depends on what we do from here, if anything. I know we may have cancelled out what we've already done (combined with all the releases and Vela) but I am sure there was roughly £20 million to spend in the first place (just seems like the right kind of figure we'd have set aside).

It makes the final transfer day a bit more exciting though.

Rather we didn't ahev anything doing on deadline day. I'd prefer it be done now....however, we know how the club like to string a deal out so the other clubs die of boredom; becomming so bored that they drop the price by 50p.

Power n Glory
16-08-2012, 08:48 AM
I'm actually worried that we'll sell Theo and Song on deadline day.

McNamara That Ghost...
16-08-2012, 08:51 AM
Rather we didn't ahev anything doing on deadline day. I'd prefer it be done now....however, we know how the club like to string a deal out so the other clubs die of boredom; becomming so bored that they drop the price by 50p.

Me too but just look at the RVP saga to see how clubs bide their time, anything we want to do needs to at least be started now. I wish the transfer window finished much earlier tbf.

KSE Comedy Club
16-08-2012, 08:59 AM
Wenger was never going to spend over £10m on a striker like Giroud to play back up to RVP. It confirms early suspicions and you've now got to wonder what Gaz and Wenger said to RVP during that meeting. The fact that we sold to the highest bidder and paid no attention to the fact that we just sold our top scorer, last season's Prem top scorer, PFA Player of the Year to the team that finished just above us in the league is shocking. It confirms that this club has no ambition and I'm pretty sure RVP got that impression from his meeting. If Man United manage to win the league this year....:fury:You'll piss and moan a little bit more than you do now every day?

LDG
16-08-2012, 09:07 AM
Me too but just look at the RVP saga to see how clubs bide their time, anything we want to do needs to at least be started now. I wish the transfer window finished much earlier tbf.

Yeah. One would hope we have our little list though.

Cazorla and Giroud have been on it for some time by the looks of things, so it would seem we get our man one way or the other.

I may not trust Mr Wenger when it comes to tactics, or the shit he spins the media, but I do trust him when it comes to wheeling and dealing. There is nobody better.

Marc Overmars
16-08-2012, 09:34 AM
There should be a clamour for us to buy at least 1 more player, if not 2, so roll on the next couple of weeks. It's shit that we've lost Van Persie and stand to lose Song, but I'm looking forward to seeing how we reinvent ourselves from here, having already signed some good players.

Power n Glory
16-08-2012, 09:36 AM
You'll piss and moan a little bit more than you do now every day?

I won't even bother because it's deja vu. We've had massive threads on this clubs lack of ambition and a few people I'm disagreeing with now have agreed with what I've said in the past about some of the silly decisions we make.

LDG
16-08-2012, 09:44 AM
I won't even bother because it's deja vu. We've had massive threads on this clubs lack of ambition and a few people I'm disagreeing with now have agreed with what I've said in the past about some of the silly decisions we make.

Mate, you THINK people are disagreeing with you, because you think everyone is arguing with you, when they're not :lol:

I agree with a lot of what you say, but you try and agrue with me on it anyway :lol:

cheesy bites
16-08-2012, 09:50 AM
Fucking Song, thinking he's some world beater now. We all remember how useless he is at tackling. He's a yellow card machine.

KSE Comedy Club
16-08-2012, 09:51 AM
Mate, you THINK people are disagreeing with you, because you think everyone is arguing with you, when they're not :lol:

I agree with a lot of what you say, but you try and agrue with me on it anyway :lol:
:gp:

Power n Glory
16-08-2012, 09:54 AM

That's why I'm saying it's deja vu and there is no point in bothering.

Boss
16-08-2012, 10:23 AM
Fucking Song, thinking he's some world beater now. We all remember how useless he is at tackling. He's a yellow card machine.

:lol:

Arsenal fans rate player ==> player linked with other club ==> player becomes shit

Sort yourselves out lads.

GP
16-08-2012, 10:24 AM

Football fans rate player ==> player linked with other club ==> player becomes shit

Sort yourselves out lads.

Fixed it for you.

McNamara That Ghost...
16-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Does Wenget have a press conference today?

I'm predicting the full WUMger bingo.

Syn
16-08-2012, 11:35 AM
Absolutely. It'll be the usual shit. But the only way we can know what's going on is by looking at his expression.

If he's pissed off all interview, he'll go on a mad one and sign 5 villagers, 10pm on deadline day.

If he looks defeated and tired, he'll sign the token from Ligue 1 in the next few days and call it.

If he has the WUMface out, he's got something good lined up.

Marc Overmars
16-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Hopefully it's the WUMface.

Come on Llorente. :bow:

LDG
16-08-2012, 11:45 AM
WUMface :bow:

As well you know.

McNamara That Ghost...
16-08-2012, 11:49 AM
It has to be this.

http://i49.tinypic.com/358z5kw.jpg

Özim
16-08-2012, 11:50 AM
Been an interesting summer, some excellent signings to look forward to and of course the loss of our best player to title challenging team. Would be nice to get a couple more quality signings in, to really show our intent.

24 million for RVP is a good deal at the end of the day when you consider how long he had left on his contract. Do we need a replacement, I'm not sure as we've already brought in two forwards, maybe some more defensive reinforcements would be good now.

Man Utd needed strenghtening, their forward line now looks pretty formidable, not sure about the rest of the team though, depends how highly you rate Kagawa I guess.

server too busy!
16-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Been an interesting summer, some excellent signings to look forward to and of course the loss of our best player to title challenging team. Would be nice to get a couple more quality signings in, to really show our intent.

24 million for RVP is a good deal at the end of the day when you consider how long he had left on his contract. Do we need a replacement, I'm not sure as we've already brought in two forwards, maybe some more defensive reinforcements would be good now.

Man Utd needed strenghtening, their forward line now looks pretty formidable, not sure about the rest of the team though, depends how highly you rate Kagawa I guess.

:faint:

LDG
16-08-2012, 11:58 AM
Do we get:

Old Wenger

Mad Senile Wenger

Wenget

WUMger

Or new Wenger Full WUM Ver.20.12

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBRnXLmq2NA-p_yy5uiAOazxLnwulaIBPp-8Qi-hZEWJxFw7BCoQ

McNamara That Ghost...
16-08-2012, 12:19 PM
New full WUM. WUM specs. :bow:

Also, just checked on Arsenal Player, the press conference is scheduled for tomorrow according to that.

Cripps_orig
16-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Friday 7pm

McNamara That Ghost...
16-08-2012, 01:19 PM
The latest Marca translated gibberish on Llorente:
What is clear is that brides do not stop to sprout Atletico striker box and the exit door is increasingly open.

Somehow it even managed to screw up the one English word originally in there.

Cripps_orig
16-08-2012, 02:19 PM
Spuds are after Mvila apparently

KSE Comedy Club
16-08-2012, 02:24 PM

Kin ell' :blink:

KSE Comedy Club
16-08-2012, 02:26 PM
The latest Marca translated gibberish on Llorente:

Somehow it even managed to screw up the one English word originally in there.
:haha:

Oh it's on! :lol:

Cripps_orig
16-08-2012, 02:29 PM
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/08/16/3311302/liverpool-set-to-beat-arsenal-in-race-to-sign-sahin

Sahins move to Liverpool is nearly complete

Real seeing us as a rival for the CL is a nice confidence boost tbh

LDG
16-08-2012, 02:34 PM
Apparently we're trying to hijack the deal with Sahin....

Marc Overmars
16-08-2012, 03:11 PM

Llorente as well.

Who I think they may well make a serious move for considering their attack is a bit shit.

GP
16-08-2012, 03:24 PM
Llorente as well.

Who I think they may well make a serious move for considering their attack is a bit shit.

I think Defoe and Dos Santos are the only strikers they've got :lol:

LDG
16-08-2012, 03:25 PM
What happpened to Adebayor?? :unsure:

Is he back at Shity now?

McNamara That Ghost...
16-08-2012, 03:27 PM
Well, in name but there's not much chance of him playing. :lol:

Marc Overmars
16-08-2012, 03:29 PM
Cheeky bid? :ninja:

McNamara That Ghost...
16-08-2012, 03:32 PM
Only to send him out on loan immediately. :scarf:

mastermind84
16-08-2012, 03:54 PM
AVB said they arent

Fist of Lehmann
16-08-2012, 04:20 PM
Apparently we're trying to hijack the deal with Sahin....

The fuck? They hijacked our deal.

If we hijack their hijack, what do you even call that? A bijack?

LDG
16-08-2012, 04:22 PM

I thought he was straight

GP
16-08-2012, 04:22 PM

Sounds like a good old Mexican jack-off...

KSE Comedy Club
16-08-2012, 04:27 PM
A couple of quotes from AFCamden

Regarding more transfers:

D‏@AFCAMDEN

Don't take Wenger's words for FV. Can be irritating, but it's how we operate in the Market. Said he didn't know who Cazorla was 2 weeks ago

And sahin:

D‏@AFCAMDEN

On Tuesday I was informed the Sahin deal hinged on the confirmation of the RVP to United deal. 1 needed to go, he was closest to exit.

RVP deal was exp to be completed Tues, got delayed until Weds. Sahin deal was in place. Things move fast in football. We'll see.

Syn
16-08-2012, 04:30 PM
There's no doubt that guy is in the inner circle but he shouldn't be so explicit about the info - or whoever is passing on the message will cut him off.

Grebbo
16-08-2012, 04:31 PM
And he's revealed his first name. Not wise tbh considering he makes a tidy sum from selling Arsenal players training gear and trainers etc

Fist of Lehmann
Sounds like a good old Mexican jack-off...

:haha:

Could get messy.

"And now señor, now I finish you."

KSE Comedy Club
True, but we'll take it whilst we can get it. Thats up to him to worry about tbh and it hasnt stopped him getting info so far.

Also:

Samuel J C‏@samuelj29060

Rumours that Arsenal have hijacked Sahin to Liverpool deal at the last minute....

With RVP gone we are now prepared to pay a higher % of sahin's wages. The original stumbling block.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
16-08-2012, 05:25 PM
no offence but why the fuck do we want nuri sahin?......as a replacement for alex song.......?......no we need someone who will sit in front of the defence...i know wenger thinks defending is an invention of smaller sides who come to the emirates as part of a conspiracy to stop us winning three points....but this is ridiculous.

Cripps_orig
16-08-2012, 05:28 PM
Cos hes a good player tbh

Syn
16-08-2012, 05:30 PM
Yeah, from what I know of Sahin (not a lot, in fairness), he's not a type of player we're lacking but extra quality is always welcome. But then again top teams are no longer using the traditional destroyer defensive-mids. I mean Arteta could be considered a modern DM - so having another player like him (but quicker across land) would help us out a lot. But a lot depends on how much defensive responsibility Cazorla's going to take up.

I_Killed_Kenny
16-08-2012, 05:46 PM
Man u hav fletcher, city have de jong n barry, chelsea have essien n mikel, spurs have parker. So the top teams do hav bog standard DM's, apart from possibly essien u wud hav to say those are allDM destroyers, just there to break up play n leave the pretty stuff to the others. We needed a DM whilst song was here n still need at least one if he goes.

LDG
16-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Man u hav fletcher, city have de jong n barry, chelsea have essien n mikel, spurs have parker. So the top teams do hav bog standard DM's, apart from possibly essien u wud hav to say those are allDM destroyers, just there to break up play n leave the pretty stuff to the others. We needed a DM whilst song was here n still need at least one if he goes.

Fletcher has been ill for some time and as far as I know, unlikely to return.

I_Killed_Kenny
16-08-2012, 05:53 PM
He played the other nite. Point is, the top teams still do employ these types yet we dont, even if he doesnt play every game we hav no one that can do that job when called upon

Marc Overmars
16-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Fletcher played 2 days ago. :lol:

LDG
16-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Well then....I'll just....fuck off!

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
16-08-2012, 05:56 PM
Fletcher played 2 days ago. :lol:

I know i had to use the toilet after him......i think my eyes started to weep blood!

I_Killed_Kenny
16-08-2012, 05:56 PM
Was we a bit too engrossed in d rvp saga?

LDG
16-08-2012, 06:03 PM
I know i had to use the toilet after him......i think my eyes started to weep blood!

:sick:

That's horrific!! :haha:

Static
16-08-2012, 06:18 PM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7996600/Biglia-on-Wenger-agenda

Sky Sports understands that Arsenal have moved into pole position for Argentine international Lucas Biglia.

The 25-year-old Anderlecht player has long been on Arsene Wenger's radar, even from when he first moved to Brussels back in 2006.

Biglia has progressed well in recent seasons and now a number of Europe's top clubs are chasing his signature.

Real Madrid and Inter Milan are amongst the clubs who are keen on Biglia, along with a number of Premier League sides.

But now with Alex Song's future far from certain with Barcelona looking to snap him up, Sky Sports understands Arsenal have returned to the Biglia option.

Biglia is settled in Belgium, but he has never ruled out his desire to link-up with a club like Arsenal.

It is believed that Arsenal's interest in Nuri Sahin would be unaffected by their move for Biglia or another holding midfielder.

No quotes, of course.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
16-08-2012, 06:22 PM
:sick:

That's horrific!! :haha:

So's your avatar it looks like Joseph Merrick drawn by Frank Miller and the re-animated cadaver of Thomas Nast

LDG
16-08-2012, 06:24 PM
So's your avatar it looks like Joseph Merrick drawn by Frank Miller and the re-animated cadaver of Thomas Nast

I know. That's why I chose it.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
16-08-2012, 06:30 PM
I know. That's why I chose it.

Mine's more frightening though!

Özim
16-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Confirming what we already knew

"We already recruited to replace him," claimed Wenger on French TV station TF1. "We have already recruited since we bought Giroud and Podolski, who originally were intended to offset the departure of Van Persie."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19280162

I'm beginning to wonder if that's our business done for the summer? :unsure:

KSE Comedy Club
16-08-2012, 08:00 PM
Confirming what we already knew

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19280162

I'm beginning to wonder if that's our business done for the summer? :unsure:Bloody hell zimm, youre a bit behind with this news mate.

It's already been said before RVP announcement by some insiders that we are still in the market but anymore additions would be after player exits - 1 out 1 in. Also that it was to do with squad numbers and not financial reasons.

But as ever, we wait the clubs next move.

KSE Comedy Club
16-08-2012, 08:03 PM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7996600/Biglia-on-Wenger-agenda

No quotes, of course.
Fuck me, it's van nistlerooys twin brother!

Bound to be made up shit anyway.

Syn
16-08-2012, 08:06 PM
Sky sources (lol) reckon we've sold Bartley to Swansea.

GP
16-08-2012, 08:09 PM
Sky sources (lol) reckon we've sold Bartley to Swansea.

Kyle Bartley ‏@kylebartley22
Swansea medical complete.

Syn
16-08-2012, 08:10 PM

Sky sources :bow:

Power n Glory
16-08-2012, 08:12 PM
Didn't we just promote him to the first team? What happened there then?

GP
16-08-2012, 08:13 PM

Swansea made an offer, he decided to go. Usual stuff.

Syn
16-08-2012, 08:13 PM

Might've just been another selling point on the CV for him. In the same way we take our shitsters to Asia and hope someone buys them.

KSE Comedy Club
16-08-2012, 08:17 PM
There was no way he was gonna start ahead of a fit vermealen/kos/mertz and maybe he wanted regular football.

Bit of a shame really, as even if he wasn't great, he might've been better back up than squid.

AKBapologist
16-08-2012, 08:33 PM
Bartley is completing a permanent move to Swansea city

Grebbo
16-08-2012, 08:49 PM
Bartley is toilet

Joker
16-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Yeah I saw Bartley a few times at Rangers and he didn't impress. Only thing he did of note was take out Scott Brown after a few minutes during the derby match vs Celtic.

Ollie the Optimist
16-08-2012, 09:40 PM
a young guy kicked out of the club if you like for not being good enough, releases a statement via his twitter account with more class then our captain did.

Swansea deal complete. Very happy.. Was an extremely tough decision for me to leave arsenal, but felt the time was right...Swansea offered me an opportunity.. And I'm extremely excited to start my career here, will always be thankful to arsenal for my education..Was told my chances of game time this year would be limited, and as an ambitious young player I wanted to play in the premiership...Now I'm here I will give 100% for Swansea. Thankyou everyone who has been behind me. New chapter for me.. And I can't wait. Kyle

McNamara That Ghost...
16-08-2012, 09:43 PM
£1 million apparently - not sure what we'll do with it but it's welcome I suppose.

Marc Overmars
16-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Shame, I was hoping Bartley would shown enough promise to maybe become our 4th choice CB. Fair enough if he wants game time though.

:wave:

Marc Overmars
16-08-2012, 10:41 PM
Contender for most random transfer of the summer here...

Joey Barton to Marseille on loan. :wacko:

From Alou Diarra to Barton. Oh dear.

KSE Comedy Club
16-08-2012, 10:49 PM
As long as we dont have to see that **** in the PL this season then it's all good.

Master Splinter
16-08-2012, 10:58 PM
Miquel has far more promise than Bartley.

Bartley may have the GHEL factor over him, but Miquel as a footballer looks better in every way.

As I type this, Miquel is probably inking a permanent deal with Real Zaragoza.

Master Splinter
16-08-2012, 10:59 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19284581

Crooknapp is salivating at the potential.

Kyle?
16-08-2012, 11:02 PM
Apparently we're lining up Lucas Biglia of Anderlecht to replace Alex Song. My 1st thought was who is Lucas Biglia?

Syn
16-08-2012, 11:03 PM
Miquel has far more promise than Bartley.

Bartley may have the GHEL factor over him, but Miquel as a footballer looks better in every way.

As I type this, Miquel is probably inking a permanent deal with Real Zaragoza.

I actually haven't seen Bartley play but I've been impressed by Miquel. Happy with him as 4th choice.

KSE Comedy Club
16-08-2012, 11:05 PM
Apparently we're lining up Lucas Biglia of Anderlecht to replace Alex Song. My 1st thought was who is Lucas Biglia?

Yeh, that's a BS sky sports story.

Marc Overmars
16-08-2012, 11:06 PM
To be honest, the GHEL factor was the only reason I thought Bartley could have done a job. :lol:

Cripps_orig
16-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Biglia is someone we have been linked to for ages

Probably same old shit rumour coming up

Master Splinter
16-08-2012, 11:10 PM
I actually haven't seen Bartley play but I've been impressed by Miquel. Happy with him as 4th choice.

Djourou :rose:.

Master Splinter
16-08-2012, 11:10 PM
Biglia is someone we have been linked to for ages

Mostly by me and N_Q.

LB week back on :bow:.

Cripps_orig
16-08-2012, 11:13 PM
Mostly by me and N_Q.

LB week back on :bow:.Even though i started it with the help of my good pal Goal.com

Ok then

But apparently Afcamden broke the news

:ollie:

KSE Comedy Club
16-08-2012, 11:17 PM
Everywhere reporting that we are 'trying to hijack sahins move to liverpool'.

Funny that, I thought it was them that hijacked his move here originally :rolleyes:

Also, we want alexandra Pato and have already made contact with Milan.

Marc Overmars
16-08-2012, 11:17 PM
No room for LB week.

It's FL fortnight. :bow:

Cripps_orig
16-08-2012, 11:19 PM
Real Madrid midfielder Nuri Sahin, 23, has been urged to stall on a move to Liverpool by Arsenal, who hope the lure of Champions League football will persuade the ex-Dortmund star to snub the Anfield club.
Full story: The Sun

Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner has reiterated his desire to leave the club, saying he will not be happy until he has done so. The 24-year-old spent last season on loan at Sunderland but has so far failed to seal a move away.
Full story: talkSPORT

Robin van Persie's transfer from Arsenal to Manchester United has been the subject of several internet jokes, including pranksters parking a removal van outside Emirates Stadium and loading a dummy dressed as the Dutchman on board.
Full story: The Metro

Must Get. Would be awesome for us. Has to make the right decision. CL football playing in a team that plays football or Pubt team football where hoof is the name of the game? No brainer

Forgot we still had Bendtner :lol: Fact nobody wants him proves how shit he is

Sounds hilarious..:unsure:

Cripps_orig
16-08-2012, 11:20 PM

Funny that, I thought it was them that hijacked his move here originally :rolleyes:

If we get Pato as a replacement for RVC then we have just upgraded quite a bit there imo

Kyle?
16-08-2012, 11:20 PM

Why would we want Pato? He's injury prone and overrated.

Kyle?
16-08-2012, 11:22 PM
If we get Pato as a replacement for RVC then we have just upgraded quite a bit there imo

Downgraded. He'll never play, he's injury prone at milan, with our medical team we'd never get him on the field.

Marc Overmars
16-08-2012, 11:22 PM
Bendtner. :lol:

When is that chump going to take the hint and realise no one thinks he's as good as he thinks he is.

Cripps_orig
16-08-2012, 11:24 PM
Downgraded. He'll never play, he's injury prone at milan, with our medical team we'd never get him on the field.

Injuries are a problem but he seems to be getting fit. His quality isnt in doubt though. Hes brilliant

WengerISaLizard
16-08-2012, 11:45 PM
where the source for the pato rumour?

please dont say twitter

Kyle?
17-08-2012, 12:01 AM
Injuries are a problem but he seems to be getting fit. His quality isnt in doubt though. Hes brilliant

If he's that brilliant, why did Milan drop him for Robinho?

Japan Shaking All Over
17-08-2012, 12:51 AM
Contender for most random transfer of the summer here...

Joey Barton to Marseille on loan. :wacko:

From Alou Diarra to Barton. Oh dear.

This guy. . .it was only the other day that a proposed move to Fleetwood fell through. . .unless he is hoing there to be Mme Le Pen's campaign manager

Japan Shaking All Over
17-08-2012, 12:55 AM

Japan Shaking All Over
17-08-2012, 01:02 AM
Must Get. Would be awesome for us. Has to make the right decision. CL football playing in a team that plays football or Pubt team football where hoof is the name of the game? No brainer

Forgot we still had Bendtner :lol: Fact nobody wants him proves how shit he is

Sounds hilarious..:unsure:

Right? LMFAO :yawn:

Actually agree with your other points too!

Sahin was ours first and should not make his second shit career move by joining pool

Who does Nic think he is, he wont be happy till he mo es, will someone kindly inform him that the whole Arsenal Nation is penning suicidal haiku at the thought of him still being here

Cripps_orig
17-08-2012, 02:43 AM
Is Rossi fit yet?

Hes quality as well and with Villarreal relegated, he wont cost much

Wouldnt mind him if he is at the level he was at before he died

KSE Comedy Club
17-08-2012, 04:29 AM
where the source for the pato rumour?

please dont say twitter
Twitter.

Marc Overmars
17-08-2012, 07:25 AM
QPR sign Jose Bosingwa. They've signed about 12 players now. :lol:

I'd laugh if they still got into a relegation battle.

McNamara That Ghost...
17-08-2012, 07:29 AM
Is Rossi fit yet?

Hes quality as well and with Villarreal relegated, he wont cost much

Wouldnt mind him if he is at the level he was at before he died

He's going to be dead for a few months yet.

4-3-3
17-08-2012, 07:58 AM
its 8th.
when is press conference to day?

McNamara That Ghost...
17-08-2012, 08:09 AM
It should be this morning.

LDG
17-08-2012, 08:54 AM
Wenger confirms he wants Sahin as replacement for Song :faint:

He's pulling no punches.

This is definitely a new Wenget Ver.20.12

I_Killed_Kenny
17-08-2012, 08:54 AM
mans found his cajones!!!!!

I_Killed_Kenny
17-08-2012, 08:57 AM
southampton agreed deal to sign gaston ramires! wtf!

boss_king
17-08-2012, 08:58 AM
conflicting reports going around the interwebs ATM regarding Wenger, Song, Sahin.

So far take these with a pinch of salt but there seems to have been an interview done this morning wait for paper to pick it up

Arsenal.com ‏@Arsenal
Wenger on Sahin: 'He is one of the players we are following'

&

Apparently, according to shareholders of Arsenal Song has reiterated on many occasions the type of team he could be playing for and Arsenal should step it up. He has apparently fallen out with SOME players in the changing rooms and Wenger on occasions. (Via Shareholders on twitter)

&

Wenger: 'I dont accept ultimatums from players, so it is possible Song could leave..'

Ralpheroo72
17-08-2012, 09:03 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19293825

Song on his way by the looks of things

AKBapologist
17-08-2012, 09:17 AM
Darren Dein :violin:

LDG
17-08-2012, 09:20 AM
That's one of the good things to come out of this. Darren Dein is gone too.

What a disgusting **** of the highest order.

Unai Tea
17-08-2012, 09:28 AM
Sahin and M'vila/Wanyama in, Song out - I could live with that. It's a shame it would happen just before or just as the season is starting. Why doesn't the window close before the season starts?

It's just so disappointing to see all this crap coming from players. Makes you wonder what the hell is going on. Is it just a lack of trophies and less than maximum wages? Is it the understanding that Arsenal are no longer a 'top' club - attractive in many ways yes, but no longer one who can or should expect to win trophies year in and year out? Is it just individuals doing what individuals do?

(and I need to change my flipping moniker - no way I'm having that c@nts name in it)

Marc Overmars
17-08-2012, 09:32 AM

All agents are the same but yeah this fucker represented half the team, glad Song is the last of his clients with us.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-08-2012, 09:47 AM
conflicting reports going around the interwebs ATM regarding Wenger, Song, Sahin.

So far take these with a pinch of salt but there seems to have been an interview done this morning wait for paper to pick it up

Arsenal.com ‏@Arsenal
Wenger on Sahin: 'He is one of the players we are following'

&

Apparently, according to shareholders of Arsenal Song has reiterated on many occasions the type of team he could be playing for and Arsenal should step it up. He has apparently fallen out with SOME players in the changing rooms and Wenger on occasions. (Via Shareholders on twitter)

&

Wenger: 'I dont accept ultimatums from players, so it is possible Song could leave..'

Wenger growing balls Zimm and Ach being Nice Ollie going mental wtf is going on With Arsenal and its fans.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-08-2012, 09:48 AM

Dein just doing Daddy's work for him trying to help him get back into the club by ruining ii.

AKBapologist
17-08-2012, 09:50 AM
Wenger growing balls Zimm and Ach being Nice Ollie going mental wtf is going on With Arsenal and its fans.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-08-2012, 09:57 AM

No dude its just weird. Even Png seems nicer.

cheesy bites
17-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Despite our 3 top drawer signings this summer, I still doubt we'd even bring in one of Sahin or M'Villa. Here's hoping.

GP
17-08-2012, 10:03 AM
No dude its just weird. Even Png seems nicer.

lol nah.

Welcome back

Olivier's xmas twist
17-08-2012, 10:55 AM
Sky Sports understands Southampton have agreed a club record deal with Bologna for Uruguay international Gaston Ramirez.

The 21-year-old had been approached by Tottenham, Liverpool and Inter Milan earlier this summer.

But now newly-promoted Southampton are on the verge of a huge coup by landing the midfielder, who has just had an excellent Olympic campaign for Uruguay.

Saints boss Nigel Adkins was looking for a big name attacking midfielder and had failed with a bid for PSV Eindhoven's Dutch international Jeremain Lens, but he switched his attentions to Ramirez and looks to have got his man.

Southampton chairman Nicola Cortese has brokered the deal, which is believed to be worth €15million (£11.8million).

Ramirez has confirmed he is ready to fly to England to conclude a move to St Mary's.
Agreement

"Bologna will tell me on Friday if I can move," he told the Corriere dello Sport.

"The truth is that I think, yes, this time I am moving. Bologna has reached an agreement with Southampton, and there are only a few details to be found but the agreement in principle is done."

Ramirez admits that Southampton have offered him very good terms, and he is happy to become a key player for them.

"The English club has reached an agreement with me, it is the classic offer that you cannot refuse for my life as a whole and my family.

"But they believe in me in every way, I will be essential and above all they are going to grow. Southampton is a newly promoted team in the English top-flight but they will become a big team in years to come.

"They have told me they are going to build and that is very stimulating."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11700/7997121/Saints-agree-record-deal

Dude snubs spuds but goes to the saints :lol:

selassie
17-08-2012, 11:17 AM
Wenger kicking butt this summer.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-08-2012, 11:25 AM
Wenger kicking butt this summer.

Starting whith his own maybe ?

Japan Shaking All Over
17-08-2012, 11:47 AM

GW doing an Arsenal, lose a couple. . .get one back. .welcome back Charlie

Cripps_orig
17-08-2012, 11:48 AM
Who did we lose?

LDG
17-08-2012, 11:49 AM
Who did we lose?

Falvs :rose:

He was offered a better deal at Gworld.

Cripps_orig
17-08-2012, 11:50 AM
Nobody created a Goodbye Flavs thread so forgot he went tbh

I_Killed_Kenny
17-08-2012, 11:50 AM
did we not offer enough ambitions?

Cripps_orig
17-08-2012, 11:52 AM
Hope Letters got a decent price for him

Or hes, as a great man once said "a bumbling idiot"

Lord Nelson
17-08-2012, 12:09 PM
Sahin has agreed to join Liverpool!

Asthmatic Kitty
17-08-2012, 12:10 PM
source?

Olivier's xmas twist
17-08-2012, 12:11 PM

Im sure he'll be back.

McNamara That Ghost...
17-08-2012, 12:14 PM
source?

Ignore him. Also, Jol has confirmed Dempsey wants to leave Fulham apparently.

Unai Tea
17-08-2012, 12:16 PM
According to reports in L'Equipe, Arsenal have asked for permission to start talks regarding a deal for Montpellier defender Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa. Montpellier have already rejected a bid from AC Milan for Yanga-Mbiwa and want to keep the player for this season.

Any good this pinga yanga chap?

Shaqiri Is Boss
17-08-2012, 12:16 PM
Ignore him. Also, Jol has confirmed Dempsey wants to leave Fulham apparently.

Why do I get the feeling whoever doesn't get Sahin, gets Dempsey?

Marc Overmars
17-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Dempsey would be a nice addition but I think we'd need to ship Fat Fuck and Chakma/Park first.

Xhaka Can’t
17-08-2012, 12:21 PM

Who did that bitch give in return?

Letters
17-08-2012, 12:32 PM
Who did that bitch give in return?
We got Charlie back in return.

I_Killed_Kenny
17-08-2012, 12:38 PM
Any good this pinga yanga chap?

he is meant to be pretty awsome apparently. Supposed to be a CB and i had thought we were ok there. LB and good RB cover is a must still. sissoko for LB and that bloke that chelsea linked with are good shouts imo

Unai Tea
17-08-2012, 12:40 PM
he is meant to be pretty awsome apparently. Supposed to be a CB and i had thought we were ok there. LB and good RB cover is a must still. sissoko for LB and that bloke that chelsea linked with are good shouts imo

His wiki says he primarily plays CB but can play all across the back line. That would be useful then.

Japan Shaking All Over
17-08-2012, 12:52 PM

Yeah CB is the least of our worries (although I was pushing for Vertonghen), we have Kos, TV5, Merts, Miquel and Gay Lion, forget Squid.

If the guy can play across the back then ok, I suppose. Have heard he is good, plenty of appearances for club and still young

McNamara That Ghost...
17-08-2012, 01:25 PM
Why do I get the feeling whoever doesn't get Sahin, gets Dempsey?

And if neither of us do, Spuds will try to get one over us again.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-08-2012, 02:22 PM
Nicklas Bendtner has confirmed that there are 'serious' negotiations ongoing over his departure from Arsenal.

The striker has made it clear he does not see his future with the club, whilst Arsene Wenger and Arsenal have confirmed he does not figure in their plans.

Now the 24-year-old Denmark international is closing on his departure - with clubs in Italy, Spain, France and Germany all linked.

AC Milan are reportedly favourites, but Bendtner did not reveal who he was in talks with.

"It is not an option to stay at Arsenal, that is something neither I nor Arsenal desire," Bendtner told the Danish media.

"I am expecting that the club issue will be resolved before the transfer window is closed. There are serious negotiations going on."

The striker admitted that he already has rejected some offers, adding: "Yes, I have.

"From the start, I had three requirements. In case they are not fulfilled, I have rejected them since they are not interesting at this point."

Whilst Milan are favourites, Italian agent Francesco Di Frisco, who is one of those helping to move Bendtner, confirmed Inter Milan could also be an option.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7998793/Bendtner-confirms-talks

Bye

Syn
17-08-2012, 02:32 PM
Who the fucking hell does he think he is? You are an utter waste of oxygen and you should be in no position to reject any club that is interested in a pile of shit.

Syn
17-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Where the fuck does Wenger keep finding these clowns from?

Unai Tea
17-08-2012, 02:35 PM

The bargain bin

GP
17-08-2012, 02:42 PM

Clown college. Only the graduates, mind.

The dropouts go into menial grunt jobs like fast food or security.

Shaqiri Is Boss
17-08-2012, 02:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/svbvI.jpg

:lol: :(

AKBapologist
17-08-2012, 03:05 PM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7998793/Bendtner-confirms-talks

Bye

Wish he'd hurry the fuck up, can't sign no one till he fucks off.

selassie
17-08-2012, 03:07 PM
Sahin has agreed to join Liverpool!

We've been haggling over wages for the best part of a month apparently.

Moreover we've got a lot of rubbish on high wages currently in the squad that we can't move on.

I would've liked Sahin, he was a top top class player at Dortmund....:console:

Marc Overmars
17-08-2012, 03:08 PM
Bendtner. :lol:

What a loser.

Boss
17-08-2012, 03:12 PM
Bendtner :bow: :bow:

Hope he stays.

Unai Tea
17-08-2012, 03:45 PM
10.14: Toulouse left-back Cheikh M'Bengue claims Arsenal are interested in signing him.

"I still have two years on my contract and I'm a key player here. I have no clause or agreement to leave - but Arsenal is something you cannot turn down if everyone is okay," the Senegal international told L'Equipe.

"Arsenal would be awesome."

He served two long suspensions for bad tackles which injured opponents....maybe our interest is related to RVP's departure?

Shaqiri Is Boss
17-08-2012, 03:51 PM
SSN reporting Dempsey has refused to play for Fulham.

Not sure I'd really want him if that's true.

Cripps_orig
17-08-2012, 03:57 PM
He wants to play in the CL

Must Get

Syn
17-08-2012, 04:04 PM
He's really not that good. He's at his level at Fulham.

Cripps_orig
17-08-2012, 04:12 PM
Hes better than all of our midfielders bar Cazorla

GP
17-08-2012, 04:15 PM
He's really not that good. He's at his level at Fulham.

Pretty much. He'd be ok as backup I guess but you wouldn't want him to be your go-to guy.

Syn
17-08-2012, 04:23 PM
Pretty much. He'd be ok as backup I guess but you wouldn't want him to be your go-to guy.

We've already got a dempsey. Play Arshavin at a no.10, expect little defensive cover and he'll get you Dempsey stats. It's not that difficult and no big club is after him for that reason.

Syn
17-08-2012, 04:24 PM
Hes better than all of our midfielders bar Cazorla

He's more forward than midfielder.

AKBapologist
17-08-2012, 04:31 PM
Cash +player deal for Song apparently...

Cripps_orig
17-08-2012, 04:32 PM
He's more forward than midfielder.

Hes better than all our forwards bar Podolski

Marc Overmars
17-08-2012, 04:34 PM

Thiago tbf.

WengerISaLizard
17-08-2012, 04:34 PM

which player?

Munchies
17-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Can't seem to find the RVP thread, but found a video of his first 100 goals, and it did get me a bit sad seeing him go really. Especially remember his goal against Southampton in 2004 and the Blackburn Highbury one, but he could have been a legend here, I'd argue he's hated more than Adebayor now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyZ5c3m3IJI

Syn
17-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Hes better than all our forwards bar Podolski

Nah, I'd back theo and giroud to do better.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-08-2012, 04:38 PM
which player?

Most deffo be Tello or Tiago, laugh if it was Cesc though.

Syn
which player?

Messi.

Nah, it's bullshit. It'll be straight cash as usual.

Young Guns 11
Song's gone apparently. Cleared out his locker. What a ****. He's not needed, but needs replacing with a true DM

Munchies
17-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Song's gone apparently. Cleared out his locker. What a ****. He's not needed, but needs replacing with a true DM

He'll end up like Hleb.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Martín Montoya apprently is coming.

Young Guns 11
17-08-2012, 04:44 PM
He'll end up like Hleb.

There's a good chance that'll happen, which is sad, really. I mean, they've already got Busquets, whose one of the best DM's about. They also have Masch, ffs

KSE Comedy Club

I fucking hope not.

Don't want anymore barca fringe players.

Unless its Messi, give the cash and fuck off.

KSE Comedy Club
Martín Montoya apprently is coming.

Who?

Cripps_orig
17-08-2012, 04:45 PM
Prefer Aldo tbh

Marc Overmars
17-08-2012, 04:46 PM
I actually think Song could do a good job at Barca. They're bound to reign him in and sort his positional work out, as he won't last 5 minutes there playing like he does for us. If he can be disciplined, then Barca will have a very useful player on their hands because I think he could potentially become one of the best all round midfielders.

Or he could just smoke weed and end up back in Ligue 1 in 2 years.

Young Guns 11
17-08-2012, 04:48 PM
I'm not sure tbh, how can they fit him in? it would mean replacing Busquets, surely?

Unai Tea
17-08-2012, 04:49 PM
Montoya is a right back.

WengerISaLizard
17-08-2012, 04:49 PM
Who?

A right back according to wikipedia

Marc Overmars
17-08-2012, 04:50 PM
I'm not sure tbh, how can they fit him in? it would mean replacing Busquets, surely?

They win so many games at a canter anyway so they can afford to rotate as and when they please.

WengerISaLizard
17-08-2012, 04:50 PM

not replacing, just adding to their squad depth

Munchies
17-08-2012, 04:53 PM
They may also play him in defence when needed like they do to Mascherano.

Cripps_orig
17-08-2012, 04:54 PM
Song :lol:

Real must be loving this

Pretty much confirmed title winners Real are if Song goes to the ****s

KSE Comedy Club
17-08-2012, 04:59 PM
I still say that we will see Sahin and mvila coming in by the end of the window.

McNamara That Ghost...
17-08-2012, 05:00 PM

He'll have the Keita role.

Young Guns 11
17-08-2012, 05:04 PM
They win so many games at a canter anyway so they can afford to rotate as and when they please.

Well yeah, that's what I'm saying, he isn't likely to get a starting place all that often though, is he? If that's what he wants, then fine, we're well shot.

How much did we sign him for? Less than 500k I think?

Wenger :bow: (only if he signs a DM, though..)

Young Guns 11
17-08-2012, 05:07 PM
I still say that we will see Sahin and mvila coming in by the end of the window.

I'd be very happy with getting any one of the DM's we've been linked with recently, M'vila being my preferred signing.

Sahin is looking likely which wasn't related to Song anyway.

Unai Tea
17-08-2012, 05:07 PM
So if all these recent comings and going are true then:

RVP, Song, Bartley, Vela out (Bendtner and hopefully a few others still to go)

Podolski, Giroud, Cazorla, Montoya in (with hopefully Sahin, M'Vila and Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa still to come in)

If that all came to pass, a very productive summer

Unai Tea
17-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Well yeah, that's what I'm saying, he isn't likely to get a starting place all that often though, is he? If that's what he wants, then fine, we're well shot.

How much did we sign him for? Less than 500k I think?

Wenger :bow: (only if he signs a DM, though..)

£2,75m

McNamara That Ghost...
17-08-2012, 05:09 PM
If we do have to get a player from Barca in return (even though I hate it), Montoya would be the best out of those likely, he is a right-back after all.

Young Guns 11
17-08-2012, 05:14 PM
£2,75m

Just googled - appazza it was a cool £1m

Shaqiri Is Boss
17-08-2012, 05:39 PM
And if neither of us do, Spuds will try to get one over us again.
Actually I didn't consider the possibility of getting neither.

It'll probably go down as you pinching Sahin off us, though if anything it would have been the other way round. :lol:

And yes, we're used to stealing etc etc...

Unai Tea
17-08-2012, 05:40 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/4692645.stm

£2.75m; either way, he was cheap as chips
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/4692645.stm)

AKBapologist
17-08-2012, 05:46 PM
Ignore what I said before, fee still in discussion, expected to be around £17-20mill - note the use of £ instead of €. Puts the €12mill (£9mill) fee suggested into perspective.

Cripps_orig
17-08-2012, 05:48 PM
Ignore what I said before, fee still in discussion, expected to be around £17-20mill - note the use of £ instead of €. Puts the €12mill (£9mill) fee suggested into perspective.

Always do

Twitter :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
17-08-2012, 05:49 PM
Actually I didn't consider the possibility of getting neither.

It'll probably go down as you pinching Sahin off us, though if anything it would have been the other way round. :lol:

And yes, we're used to stealing etc etc...

I'm shocked you'd think I would stoop so slow to insult Scouseville en masse. No doubt the papers will say we 'swooped' in. :rolleyes:

Cripps_orig
17-08-2012, 05:52 PM
We should get both tbh

Sahin on a loan with a view to a permanent deal. Hopefully hes as good as the last player we loaned off Real

And Dempsey who is awlsome, goals, creativity, pl experience, good in the air etc. Ticks all the boxes

Young Guns 11
17-08-2012, 05:55 PM
We should get both tbh

Sahin on a loan with a view to a permanent deal. Hopefully hes as good as the last player we loaned off Real

And Dempsey who is awlsome, goals, creativity, pl experience, good in the air etc. Ticks all the boxes

We've got creative players! We need a motherfudging DM

AKBapologist
Always do

Twitter :lol:

Goal.com :violin:

Edinburgh Gooner
ha ha ha. just reading the daily mail supports page. Fergie reckons that aw could run a poker school in given with his haggling. can't post link as I'm on my phone.still dunno how to do stuff like that yet.

Edinburgh Gooner
17-08-2012, 05:56 PM
got to sort oot this predictive text nonsense aswell lol

Cripps_orig
17-08-2012, 05:57 PM
We've got creative players! We need a motherfudging DM

DMs :lol:

Alwful midfielders

All about the attack and the offence. We are shit defensively, we all know that and will be no matter what cos Wenger cant get a team to defend if his life depended on it so lets just overload on offensive players and win every game 5-4

Wenger :bow:

Graham :lol:

Awful bung taker

Shaqiri Is Boss
17-08-2012, 05:58 PM
I'm shocked you'd think I would stoop so slow to insult Scouseville en masse. No doubt the papers will say we 'swooped' in. :rolleyes:
To be honest, that was just general, but the lure is a difficult one to resist.

"Arsenal hijack Liverpool's bid and swoop for Sahin" is a banker...

Cripps_orig
17-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Arsenal are hopeful of bringing in Nuri Sahin from Real Madrid as cover, but will also attempt to sign a natural defensive midfielder, with Yann M'Vila, Etienne Capoue, Victor Wanyama, Lucas Biglia and Kara Mbodj among their targets.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/908926-alex-song-set-for-17m-barca-transfer-after-demanding-to-leave-arsenal#ixzz23pRbcfFw

Article about Song fucking off but the most important bit is above.

What a piss poor choice of DMs that is. Get Fellaini

KSE Comedy Club
17-08-2012, 07:21 PM
Twitter sources say wenger contacted Sahin tonight personally and Sahin has told RMFC that his preferred choice is arsenal.

fari
17-08-2012, 08:53 PM
Twitter sources say wenger contacted Sahin tonight personally and Sahin has told RMFC that his preferred choice is arsenal.

i was kinda indifferent about this guy but if indeed song does leave looks like we will need him after all.

Cripps_orig
17-08-2012, 11:33 PM
West Ham are ready to try to steal in ahead of Liverpool and Arsenal to sign Fulham striker Clint Dempsey, 29.
Full story: Metro

Toulouse defender Cheikh M'Bengue, 24, has revealed he is wanted by Arsenal.
Full story: Daily Star

If West Ham get him :doh:

Who?

Young Guns 11
17-08-2012, 11:42 PM
If West Ham get him :doh:

Who?

You really need to start watching more football...or, you know, just get fm :good:

Kyle?
17-08-2012, 11:56 PM
You really need to start watching more football...or, you know, just get fm :good:

Why are we after a LB? Gibbs is looking promising, and Santos is half decent.

Cripps_orig
17-08-2012, 11:59 PM
Gibbs will get injured soon and Santos is shit defensively

selassie
18-08-2012, 12:52 AM

Song will play CB at Barca, he'll gradually phase out Puyol. He'll be class there IMHO.

Japan Shaking All Over
18-08-2012, 03:44 AM
Does anyone think there are grounds to the Hernadez rumour? And whether it would be a good idea?

Even though Llorente is the prefered choice, similarities with Giroud are well founded but I see Hernandez playing off the target man well.

Problem is whether UTD are really willing to sell, cant see SAF folding easily on this even if he did finally get RvP off us

Jimmy Valmer
18-08-2012, 04:12 AM
Gibbs will get injured soon and Santos is shit defensively

Santos is no way near shit defensively. He was off the pace last season because it was his first season in a new league, team and all that jazz however this season I expect him to be our no.1 left back and an extremely good one at that too. Next Sylvinho. And yes that is a lazy comparison based solely on nationality...

fakeyank
18-08-2012, 04:17 AM
Does anyone think there are grounds to the Hernadez rumour? And whether it would be a good idea?

Even though Llorente is the prefered choice, similarities with Giroud are well founded but I see Hernandez playing off the target man well.

Problem is whether UTD are really willing to sell, cant see SAF folding easily on this even if he did finally get RvP off us

We shouldve done this deal while selling RVP. Dont see this being true.. btw, where did you read this rumor?

Japan Shaking All Over
18-08-2012, 04:36 AM
We shouldve done this deal while selling RVP. Dont see this being true.. btw, where did you read this rumor?

If it was ever going to happen it probably would have been a makeweight in the Robin deal. . .the rumours were on all the usual suspect websites plus a couple of papers -Mirror being the main one

GP
18-08-2012, 07:44 AM
We won't get another striker.

Munchies
18-08-2012, 08:29 AM
Don't think Wenger will get another striker in now. Mirallas was rumoured to come but Everton got him now.

Still wondering who the replacement for Song will be though.

Marc Overmars
18-08-2012, 08:44 AM

Pretty much.

Midfield is where it's happening.

Japan Shaking All Over
18-08-2012, 09:56 AM

Not sure. . .although it may not be a marquee signing I can see another coming in, maybe someone not entirely ready. . .we seemed serious about Niang before so Tello as part of the Song deal?

-Xs-
18-08-2012, 09:56 AM
Don't think Wenger will get another striker in now. Mirallas was rumoured to come but Everton got him now.

Still wondering who the replacement for Song will be though.

Diaby, even though he's nothing like him, he'll be like a new signing though.

AKBapologist
18-08-2012, 10:03 AM
I'm quite disappointed we're not getting Mirallas. At the moment we've got 2 center forwards, (chamakh doesn't count) you need 3 good ones to win the league.

The other problem is we don't really have one coming up the ranks, no one with the raw skill of henry or RVP, mirallas looked like he had that, and at 24 could have blossomed, that needs to be sorted ASAP

sent from a fone

selassie
18-08-2012, 10:36 AM
I'm quite disappointed we're not getting Mirallas. At the moment we've got 2 center forwards, (chamakh doesn't count) you need 3 good ones to win the league.

The other problem is we don't really have one coming up the ranks, no one with the raw skill of henry or RVP, mirallas looked like he had that, and at 24 could have blossomed, that needs to be sorted ASAP

sent from a fone

We won't be challenging for the league this season, 3rd/4th is the best we can hope for IMHO.

-Xs-
18-08-2012, 10:39 AM
We won't be challenging for the league this season, 3rd/4th is the best we can hope for IMHO.

Agreed. We just sold the leagues best striker to the team who finished one place above us. Forget the league this season. Again.

KSE Comedy Club
18-08-2012, 10:42 AM
We have a better squad this season, and still more to come in.

We'll be fine.

4-3-3
18-08-2012, 12:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoP5ctRMi2E

sahin on wenger.

Olivier's xmas twist
18-08-2012, 12:41 PM
Agreed. We just sold the leagues best striker to the team who finished one place above us. Forget the league this season. Again.

Leagues best striker who wanted to go does not matter where we sold him too he wanted to go and was right to be sold. Selling him to Mancs or Juve he'd still be gone.

KSE Comedy Club
18-08-2012, 08:44 PM
Apparently CANAL+ is saying Mvila, Sahin and Llorente all to join arsenal.

Hmm. I can't find anything about it personally.

Marc Overmars
18-08-2012, 08:48 PM
Lol, that's beyond Football Manager shit. Not in a million years.

Cripps_orig
18-08-2012, 08:48 PM
CANAL talk shit

KSE Comedy Club
18-08-2012, 08:51 PM
An well, we can dream.

Seymour Butts
18-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Apparently CANAL+ is saying Mvila, Sahin and Llorente all to join arsenal.

Hmm. I can't find anything about it personally.

If that happened I would probably shit my pants!

Cripps_orig
18-08-2012, 08:53 PM
Apparently Mvila has said he wants to join us.

Il find the link when im back

Olivier's xmas twist
18-08-2012, 08:53 PM
An well, we can dream.

Yes we can lol. Then again ACH has been for 70 years:lol:

Master Splinter
18-08-2012, 08:54 PM
Sounds plausible.

It's on!

McNamara That Ghost...
18-08-2012, 08:55 PM
BUY ALL THE PLAYERS!!

KSE Comedy Club
Yes we can lol. Then again ACH has been for 70 years:lol:

KSE Comedy Club
Apparently Mvila has said he wants to join us.

Il find the link when im back

Back from where?

KSE Comedy Club
18-08-2012, 08:56 PM
If that happened I would probably shit my pants!

I would shit your pants too.

Don't want to get mine dirty.

GP
18-08-2012, 08:57 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25108103.jpg

Niall_Quinn
18-08-2012, 08:58 PM
Three more rippers inviting themselves to the whore house? Provided they don't cost any money (now the books have been balanced) this sounds like a done deal.

Seymour Butts
I would shit your pants too.

Don't want to get mine dirty.

If it happens I will send you a pair! I'd be happy with just 1 of the 3

Master Splinter
Wenget the transfer muppet :bow:.

Olivier's xmas twist
18-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Three more rippers inviting themselves to the whore house? Provided they don't cost any money (now the books have been balanced) this sounds like a done deal.

:haha: Transfer deadline day is going to be fun this year.

Olivier's xmas twist
18-08-2012, 09:00 PM
Back from where?

Old man like him has to take breaks before he can repost. takes time to get from here to there when you get that old.

KSE Comedy Club
18-08-2012, 09:04 PM
If it happens I will send you a pair! I'd be happy with just 1 of the 3

You only have 3 pairs of pants?

Fuck.

KSE Comedy Club
18-08-2012, 09:07 PM
Old man like him has to take breaks before he can repost. takes time to get from here to there when you get that old.

I suppose stair lifts are a little slow :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
18-08-2012, 09:08 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25108103.jpg

Post all the memes!

Olivier's xmas twist
18-08-2012, 09:23 PM
I suppose stair lifts are a little slow :lol:

you know it.