PDA

View Full Version : Super Super Quality Transfer Speculation & Shit

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Ralpheroo72
24-08-2012, 06:22 AM
No more transfers in for us, we have balanced the books in our self sustaining quest!

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/-there-still-could-be-some-transfer-action-?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+arsenal-news+%28News+Feed%29

No other club in Europe really gives a shit about the Fair Play Rules

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2012, 07:37 AM
Haven't fulham reported Liverpool for tapping up?

Yeah, although I thought that my hasten it. Then the Sahin stuff arrived. :lol:

Also, Norwich are in talks to sign Lucas Biglia on loan according to SSN. :rose:

cheesy bites
24-08-2012, 07:41 AM
Sahin is going to Liverpool

:rose:

LDG
24-08-2012, 08:30 AM
No more transfers in for us, we have balanced the books in our self sustaining quest!

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/-there-still-could-be-some-transfer-action-?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+arsenal-news+%28News+Feed%29

No other club in Europe really gives a shit about the Fair Play Rules

"The transfer market is open for two months and yet for one month and three weeks it is nearly closed. It wakes up completely in the last week and then every minute becomes important. Everybody has played for time for seven or eight weeks and now suddenly everyone is in a hurry. And that is when the most intense activity happens.

:haha:

"The Waiting Period" :bow:

Munchies
24-08-2012, 08:56 AM
If we get smashed at Stoke perhaps 3-0 maybe we'll get some signings, but Wenger will only act if we either need to replace someone with funds that have already come in (Ie podolski/giroud for the 24m from RVP) or we get destroyed against a team. The £15m from Song will probably be spent, but he'll try not too if he can.

4-3-3
24-08-2012, 09:23 AM
i am bit shocked, when looking at player profile http://www.arsenal.com/first-team/players

we still have DJOROU, SQUILACHI,( SANTOS), CHAMAKH, PARK AND BENDTNER,(ARSHAVIN) Tthese players we dont need at all, the type of players Mancini will tell them to f*** off, mourinho will play them in reserve until they understand that they are no longer needed. and we as a top club we shouldnt have those players in our paybook if we are to win any thing sooner than later. if we could just give them away and finde 3 quality playerS a full back who can play cb a DM and a triker. i think we will challenge for honour this season.
i remember when wenger bought santos it was choice between jose enrique for 7 million or santos 4million, he opted for cheaper options as always. and when he bought squilachi it was choice btw him and sakho and he opted for cheaper option. the same apply for mert or cahill and no one or park he opted for park.

Shaqiri Is Boss
24-08-2012, 09:35 AM
Jarvis joins West Ham for an initial £7.5m possibly rising to £10.75m.

:faint:

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2012, 09:35 AM
:lol:

'Ammers. :wave:

LDG
24-08-2012, 09:37 AM
i am bit shocked, when looking at player profile http://www.arsenal.com/first-team/players

we still have DJOROU, SQUILACHI,( SANTOS), CHAMAKH, PARK AND BENDTNER,(ARSHAVIN) Tthese players we dont need at all, the type of players Mancini will tell them to f*** off, mourinho will play them in reserve until they understand that they are no longer needed. and we as a top club we shouldnt have those players in our paybook if we are to win any thing sooner than later. if we could just give them away and finde 3 quality playerS a full back who can play cb a DM and a triker. i think we will challenge for honour this season.
i remember when wenger bought santos it was choice between jose enrique for 7 million or santos 4million, he opted for cheaper options as always. and when he bought squilachi it was choice btw him and sakho and he opted for cheaper option. the same apply for mert or cahill and no one or park he opted for park.

A well thought out and reasoned post.

:blink:

Some people are so bloody stuck up. Djourou may not be world class, but in a squad where you need reasonable back up, he comes pretty close. I'll give you squid, as he's just not worked out. That said, you can't have 5 or 6 top draw CB's because they would get sick of being on the bench. 3 is good, with 2 reasonables. Get rid of squid and add in miquel, you have that.

Santos is not shit.

Chamahk hasn't worked out. but that doesn't mean he's shit. Nobody was calling him shit when he was scoring for fun at the start of his Arsenal career. What I don't understand is why you think we can just tell them to "fuck off". They have contracts. We're trying to offload Chamakh, Park and Bender.

Park was a weird buy. Nobody will ever know why that happened.

Bender and Arshavin are both good players....and both will find clubs eventually.

Two at least will be gone from that list by the end of the window.

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2012, 09:49 AM
Azpilicueta has joined Chelsea from Marseille. :rolleyes:

Marc Overmars
24-08-2012, 09:49 AM
I don't like it when WUMger talks about the possibility of anymore activity in the transfer market.

I'm now starting to fear our business is done for the summer.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-08-2012, 10:10 AM
I don't like it when WUMger talks about the possibility of anymore activity in the transfer market.

I'm now starting to fear our business is done for the summer.

Surely you must have known this before now.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-08-2012, 10:12 AM
Adam Jonhson in talks with Sunderland SSN on the yellow.

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2012, 10:13 AM
That'd be a loan probably?

Olivier's xmas twist
24-08-2012, 10:14 AM
That'd be a loan probably?

Does not say.

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2012, 10:14 AM
Sounds permanent, Adam Leventhal isn't the brightest though.

LDG
24-08-2012, 10:19 AM
Sounds permanent, Adam Leventhal isn't the brightest though.

Here come the doomsayers!!! "Why have we not bid for him!! WHY WHY WHY!!!!" :ilt:

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2012, 10:20 AM
You know what I'd implement? Transfer caps. You can only sell and buy a certain amount of players each window.

Although it's going to be funny watching RPQ collapse I suppose.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-08-2012, 10:31 AM
You know what I'd implement? Transfer caps. You can only sell and buy a certain amount of players each window.

Although it's going to be funny watching RPQ collapse I suppose.

Shut the window before the season starts and do away with the Jan one too.

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2012, 10:32 AM
Yeah windows are a bit crap but Sky need the excitement.

Grebbo
24-08-2012, 10:51 AM
Very worried now that the Sahin deal seems dead. We are light in central midfield and strikers. Yes, I know we have a tonne of midfielders and several strikers but most of them are shit and Wilshere cannot be relied on this season.

A bad result at Stoke followed by Liverpool away likely means another shit start to the season.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-08-2012, 10:53 AM
Very worried now that the Sahin deal seems dead. We are light in central midfield and strikers. Yes, I know we have a tonne of midfielders and several strikers but most of them are shit and Wilshere cannot be relied on this season.

A bad result at Stoke followed by Liverpool away likely means another shit start to the season.

Wenger will panic buy again, him where have we seen that before, draw our 1st game loose our 2nd then go and panich buy hmmm.

Grebbo
24-08-2012, 10:54 AM
And what happened to signing the supposed hot shot and life-long Henry fan Niang?

Grebbo
24-08-2012, 10:55 AM
Wenger will panic buy again, him where have we seen that before, draw our 1st game loose our 2nd then go and panich buy hmmm.

Panic buying is better than not buying at all.

KSE Comedy Club
24-08-2012, 10:57 AM
Shut the window before the season starts and do away with the Jan one too.

That should be the first thing they implement.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-08-2012, 10:58 AM
Panic buying is better than not buying at all.

Oh i know that, my point was it could be like last season.

KSE Comedy Club
24-08-2012, 10:59 AM
And what happened to signing the supposed hot shot and life-long Henry fan Niang?

He's off to Milan I think.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-08-2012, 11:01 AM
That should be the first thing they implement.

Too right. Just don't think Players concentrate in these 2 weeks after season starts as they don't know who else might leave or who may come in.

KSE Comedy Club
24-08-2012, 11:01 AM
Right now it wouldn't be a bad idea to bring in mvila and dempsey.

However I don't think wenger will go for demspsey because of his refusal to play for fulham.

Edinburgh Gooner
24-08-2012, 11:13 AM
Cheeky bid for van der vaart? Could he do a job for us?

LDG
24-08-2012, 11:16 AM
Cheeky bid for van der vaart? Could he do a job for us?

Injury-prone, dutch, occasional patches of brilliance???

Nah, just sold one of those. Don't need another one.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-08-2012, 11:17 AM
Right now it wouldn't be a bad idea to bring in mvila and dempsey.

However I don't think wenger will go for demspsey because of his refusal to play for fulham.

Think these 2 would be brilliant tbh.

LDG
24-08-2012, 01:58 PM
So, anyway.

Wenger says he is looking at 2 positions, and has a clear idea of who they will be.

Who do we reckon? :popcorn:

Cripps_orig
24-08-2012, 02:00 PM
So, anyway.

Wenger says he is looking at 2 positions, and has a clear idea of who they will be.

Who do we reckon? :popcorn:Missionairy and doggy

Japan Shaking All Over
24-08-2012, 02:05 PM
Just my own self created speculation but

Wigan have accepted a bid by Chelsea for Moses who is a striker. . .and they probably were talking a while before. . .maybe at the same time that Llorentes agent came out with there has been interest shown in the Spaniard by a London club. . .

Now I know Moses and Llorente are completely different players and money or overstocking has never been a problem for the Chavs

but could that London club actually be us? Or has the guy just signed for Juve and I am in fact wasting my breath?

Olivier's xmas twist
24-08-2012, 02:08 PM

Wigan have accepted a bid by Chelsea for Moses who is a striker. . .and they probably were talking a while before. . .maybe at the same time that Llorentes agent came out with there has been interest shown in the Spaniard by a London club. . .

Now I know Moses and Llorente are completely different players and money or overstocking has never been a problem for the Chavs

but could that London club actually be us? Or has the guy just signed for Juve and I am in fact wasting my breath?

Could be, Could be QPR too tbh. who knows.

Kano
spurs

Olivier's xmas twist
spurs

Nope their manager said they won't buy another stiker now they have Ade.

Grebbo
24-08-2012, 02:14 PM

Moses isn't a striker

Japan Shaking All Over
24-08-2012, 02:14 PM
Yeah sont reckon Spurs although I would put it past them. . .such a bunch of bottle jobs, they probably faxed a bid then sent an email straight away after to say they didmt mean it. . .cough cough :Wenger/Sahin:

QPR are crazy enough though. . .playing the market on FM default mode at the moment

Kano
24-08-2012, 02:16 PM
Nope their manager said they won't buy another stiker now they have Ade.

they will buy another one. two isn't enough. kane doesn't count.

Japan Shaking All Over
24-08-2012, 02:17 PM
Moses isn't a striker

Excuse the lack of political correctness . . .a forward ;)

Marc Overmars
24-08-2012, 02:45 PM
Hundredstones move to Stoke has fallen through. :lol:

LDG
24-08-2012, 02:46 PM

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2012, 02:49 PM

Fallen through what floor?

Marc Overmars
24-08-2012, 02:50 PM
Through to Pulis' office and killed him in the process.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-08-2012, 02:54 PM
Sky Sports understands AC Milan are weighing up a move for Arsenal midfelder Denilson.

AC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri is in the market for a defensive midfielder and Denilson is thought to be on his radar.

Denilson is currently on loan at Sao Paulo after finding first-team chances limited at the Emirates.

The Brazilian came through the youth ranks at Sao Paulo before joining Arsenal in August 2006 and he enjoyed a successful spell back on loan at his former club last season.
Clause

Denilson made 37 appearances for Sao Paulo and the club moved to sign him on loan again this term.

However, there is a clause in his contract which enables Arsenal to cancel the loan and sell Denilson to another club should they receive a suitable offer.

The Gunners are believed to be willing to offload Denilson and the news has alerted Milan who are preparing a bid for the talented midfielder.

Another Italian club and sides from Russia are thought to be monitoring Denilson's situation as they look to tempt Arsenal into selling the South American on a permanent basis.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8015072/Milan-eye-Gunners-midfielder

Olivier's xmas twist
24-08-2012, 02:54 PM

AVB :pal:

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2012, 02:55 PM
Through to Pulis' office and killed him in the process.

Pulis was 54.

LDG
24-08-2012, 02:57 PM
It's funny because he's fat :lol:

LDG
Pulis was 54.

Joker
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/wenger-we-will-only-sign-special-players

Arsène Wenger will only take players with “something special” in the final week of the transfer window.

The Arsenal manager has added quality this summer in the shape of Lukas Podolski, Santi Cazorla and Olivier Giroud. At Friday’s press conference he spoke of his contentment with his current squad but, at the same time, he was open to additions before next Friday’s deadline.

“My approach is that we have a very strong squad but if one or two opportunities arise we will take it,” he said.

“We are still in the market in some positions. We have experienced players in midfield like Arteta, Cazorla and Rosicky plus some young very promising players like Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsey, Coquelin and one or two in between age-wise like Diaby, who is coming back.

“We will only take players who have something special. We believe we have a very strong team and if we find the special player, we will do it.

“There's always a lot going on in the last week - in and out. We have some players who can go out, but overall there is always something happening in the last week. I have a clear idea of what I want to do, if it happens, it happens.”

Olivier's xmas twist
24-08-2012, 03:02 PM
QPR boss Mark Hughes has admitted the club's proposed move for Tottenham defender Michael Dawson has stalled over personal terms.

Spurs accepted a bid, thought to be in the region of £9million, from their London rivals earlier this week.

The England international, 28, is yet to agree to the switch, but Hughes remains hopeful a deal can be reached before the end of the August transfer window.

However, the Welshman remained tight-lipped over speculation linking the Hoops with moves for Real Madrid defender Ricardo Carvalho and Inter Milan goalkeeper Julio Cesar.
Progress

"At the moment [the Dawson move] is not where I'd hoped it would be," conceded Hughes. "It may change.

"Obviously we've still got days left until the window closes so it might be revisited, but at the moment it is not in a place we think we can progress."

He added: "There is a lot of speculation about players that we're interested in, or supposedly interested.

"Some jumped the gun somewhat in terms of that one [Carvalho], but we're looking at quality players that can enhance the squad.

"Some are available, some are attainable, some are out of reach. We just have to focus on the one we can conclude."
Intention

Hughes also dismissed suggestions that he has targeted Brazilian shot-stopper Cesar as a replacement for Rob Green.

England keeper Green only joined from West Ham in the summer, but his blunder helped Swansea on their way to a 5-0 victory at Loftus Road.

"It was my intention to bring two keepers in, because we possibly wanted to give the option to the likes of Brian Murphy to go out on loan somewhere," said Hughes.

"We're still looking. We haven't been able to do that as yet and that was certainly the intention at the start of the season."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8015067/Hughes-Dawson-deal-stalled

Cripps_orig
24-08-2012, 03:03 PM
Ah the "someone special" line has come out

No more signings this window

Bring on September 1st

LDG
24-08-2012, 03:05 PM
Ah the "someone special" line has come out

Perhaps he means you.

Kano
24-08-2012, 03:06 PM
so basically wenger has special needs?

Olivier's xmas twist
24-08-2012, 03:08 PM
Perhaps he means you.

Cripps_orig
24-08-2012, 03:11 PM
Perhaps he means you.

He couldnt afford me

Boss
24-08-2012, 03:14 PM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8015072/Milan-eye-Gunners-midfielder

If we trick Milan into paying actual money for Denilson... :haha: :haha:

Also re: Dawson apparently he's haggling over his image rights, not sure why when surely he wouldn't be worth much commercially... :lol:

Olivier's xmas twist
24-08-2012, 03:16 PM
He couldnt afford me

How much is two pints of Lager and a packet of Cripps these days.

Xhaka Can’t
24-08-2012, 03:18 PM
How much is two pints of Larger and a packet of Cripps these days.

Far cheaper than two pints of lager.

LDG
24-08-2012, 03:20 PM
How much is two pints of Larger and a packet of Cripps these days.

Larger? Cripps?

LOL!

Sorry.

Grebbo
24-08-2012, 03:21 PM

Cripps_orig
24-08-2012, 03:26 PM
Larger? Cripps?

LOL!

Sorry.

I actually thought he meant the packet of Cripps thing but then i remembered who it was

Olivier's xmas twist
24-08-2012, 03:33 PM
Larger? Cripps?

LOL!

Sorry.

Meant Cripps to be as it was, meant to be a play on word, Lager don't drink it so don't care for the spelling.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-08-2012, 03:33 PM

I actually thought he meant the packet of Cripps thing but then i remembered who it was

I did

Cripps_orig
24-08-2012, 03:34 PM
I did

Of course of course

LDG
24-08-2012, 03:37 PM

Olivier's xmas twist
24-08-2012, 03:45 PM

Missed this eh.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Of course of course

So's your face.

Cripps_orig
24-08-2012, 03:47 PM
So's your face.

What?

LDG
24-08-2012, 03:48 PM
Missed this eh.

Mate, you're a legend :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
24-08-2012, 03:51 PM
What?

Yeah i know.

Japan Shaking All Over
24-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Nicely moving along on topic I see. . .but I suppose nothing is happening for us so cant be helped :shrug:

Master Splinter
24-08-2012, 08:10 PM
Johnson to Sunderland confirmed:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19376690

Around £10m.

How much would MON pay for a genuinely excellent British player? In MON land, Wilshere must be worth £145m at least.

Moses also done:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/chelsea-close-moses-capture-150443528.html

You still see articles/blogs/moran pundits saying Chelsea haven't spent much recently. Torres, Luiz, Ramires, Mata, More Relish, Cahill, Marin, Hazard, Oscar, Azpilicueta and now Moses in the space of one and a half seasons.

Syn
24-08-2012, 08:13 PM
Even mon wouldn't pay money for a corpse.

We need to sign mo asap.

KSE Comedy Club
24-08-2012, 10:28 PM
I'm starting to get a bit worried.

Wengers started reeling out the 'we will only add someone who has something special' line now.

If he doesn't buy at least 1 DM or similar then he is a **** and we are fucked.

fakeyank
24-08-2012, 10:48 PM
I'm starting to get a bit worried.

Wengers started reeling out the 'we will only add someone who has something special' line now.

If he doesn't buy at least 1 DM or similar then he is a **** and we are fucked.

Didnt you read his dead n alive comment? :lol:

If you havent, check it out in my signature! :haha:

Cripps_orig
24-08-2012, 11:07 PM
Theo Walcott is in talks with Arsenal over a new five-year contract at the Emirates.
Full story: Daily Mirror

yay

Also that Niang Pub Teamer has joined Everton if the gossip column is to be believed

KSE Comedy Club
24-08-2012, 11:20 PM

If you havent, check it out in my signature! :haha:Seriously, he said that!?

I hope to fuck he isn't turning into a senile old goat just when he was looking like the old professor again.

Anyway, I don't really want Sahin as he's not what we need. Too much fucking about if you ask me

Japan Shaking All Over
25-08-2012, 12:30 AM
Think we have to believe that the club is the unnamed team that approached Rennes about MVila, it sounds like our way of doing things.

Sahin may not have been exactly what we need but he is young enough to be able to carve out a nichhe for himself if we had taken up the option to buy, which by the sounds of it was one of the stumblong blocks as was Sahins apparent desire to return back to RM?

This deal was only ever going to go down if wenger got his own way 100% and he obviously didnt so he has decided to plug gaps with the likes of Rambo Coq and Frimps, MVila is a like for like for Song but I dont imagine any deal until the last minute.

However in the past I can remember being let down by potential last minute deals so I can only pray.

In all honesty I also think we need another forward and I woukd have loved there to have been some substance behind the Hernadez rumour. The guy is playing fourth fiddle at UTD but could have been a feature for us. I would have made space for him by sticking Pods out wide or playing two up top. I have little confidence in Theo at the mo especially with the talk about contracts. . .when the season aporoachs a player should know whether he wants to play or not, and if he is holding out for a bigger pay day, then first show us you deserve one, because there wasnt great evidence last year.

fakeyank
25-08-2012, 12:32 AM
Seriously, he said that!?

I hope to fuck he isn't turning into a senile old goat just when he was looking like the old professor again.

Anyway, I don't really want Sahin as he's not what we need. Too much fucking about if you ask me

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/8015047/Wenger-targets-something-special

KSE Comedy Club
25-08-2012, 12:32 AM
Some people on twitter reckon we are in the driving seat for mvila as he only wants to come to us or stay at Rennes.

But who knows.

We need a DM and another striker or attacker at this point, for us to remain competitive throughout the season.

fakeyank
25-08-2012, 12:34 AM
In all honesty I also think we need another forward and I woukd have loved there to have been some substance behind the Hernadez rumour. The guy is playing fourth fiddle at UTD but could have been a feature for us. I would have made space for him by sticking Pods out wide or playing two up top. I have little confidence in Theo at the mo especially with the talk about contracts. . .when the season aporoachs a player should know whether he wants to play or not, and if he is holding out for a bigger pay day, then first show us you deserve one, because there wasnt great evidence last year.

:gp:

Cripps_orig
25-08-2012, 12:37 AM

Goals and assists last season would suggest he deserves it tbh

As for Mvila, rather have Sahin

Cripps_orig
25-08-2012, 02:02 AM
Some people on twitter reckon we are in the driving seat for mvila as he only wants to come to us or stay at Rennes.

But who knows.

We need a DM and another striker or attacker at this point, for us to remain competitive throughout the season.
Whats the difference?

Master Splinter
25-08-2012, 02:11 AM
Seriously, he said that!?

Have you forgotten who the manager of Arsenal is?

Over the past 24 hours, he's performed some of his biggest hits:

"The transfer market is open for two months and yet for one month and three weeks it is nearly closed. It wakes up completely in the last week and then every minute becomes important. Everybody has played for time for seven or eight weeks and now suddenly everyone is in a hurry. And that is when the most intense activity happens."

"We have Diaby and Oxlade-Chamberlain back now while Rosicky and Wilshere are coming back."

“We were serious, we defended well and we gave the impression that we are a team. We lacked a little bit of sharpness that could have allowed us to make the difference."

"we have Diaby who is a very strong defensive player."

"I've played many games with Diaby and Wilshere [in midfield] and they were very efficient."

"I've played many games with Diaby and Wilshere"

"many games ...... Diaby and Wilshere "

WUMger :bow:.

Japan Shaking All Over
25-08-2012, 03:25 AM
Goals and assists last season would suggest he deserves it tbh

As for Mvila, rather have Sahin

I knew that was going to come up and sure he did put up a few numbers but surely that is what he is already paid to do, I mean he didnt actually set the place alight week in and week out, and even if he did put up some stats, he put up more crosses that nobody was getting his head too. . .

The guy needs to find consistency to his game, the positive kind and then we can talk silly money

Japan Shaking All Over
25-08-2012, 03:32 AM

Admittedly he was answering a question who he plays in midfield on FM

KSE Comedy Club
25-08-2012, 08:12 AM
Whats the difference?
Striker or another AM:shrug:

I would prefer another striker though tbh.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-08-2012, 08:27 AM

Schrodinger's Club. :bow:

Syn
25-08-2012, 08:48 AM

Over the past 24 hours, he's performed some of his biggest hits

Grebbo
25-08-2012, 08:52 AM

Can someone tell him Wilshere is injured

Olivier's xmas twist
25-08-2012, 09:53 AM

:haha: Wumger

Im enjoying the new FY tbh.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-08-2012, 09:57 AM
Stoke have agreed personal terms with Maurice Edu (Ranger).

Huddlestone. :haha:

Olivier's xmas twist
25-08-2012, 10:00 AM
Sahin may not have been exactly what we need but he is young enough to be able to carve out a nichhe for himself if we had taken up the option to buy, which by the sounds of it was one of the stumblong blocks as was Sahins apparent desire to return back to RM?

This deal was only ever going to go down if wenger got his own way 100% and he obviously didnt so he has decided to plug gaps with the likes of Rambo Coq and Frimps, MVila is a like for like for Song but I dont imagine any deal until the last minute.

However in the past I can remember being let down by potential last minute deals so I can only pray.

Should have got Hernadez as apart pf the RVP deal or maybe we may get him this week. Was talking to one of my manc friends yesterday about footie. He was saying how He fet Utd would have to sell a few players in the next few days just to sort out the debt and maybe big ones, so this deal could happen.

As for Sahin it would have been stupid to loan him for 5 mill only for him to go back to real anyway they were never going to sell him which is would have been better for us.

If we get Yann ill be happy.

Boss
25-08-2012, 11:32 AM
Niang set to move to Everton for around 2M. Thought we had a 5M bid turned down... :unsure:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/name/onthemove/id/643?cc=4716

Olivier's xmas twist
25-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Sky Sports understands Everton are in pole position to land highly-rated Caen striker M'Baye Niang. Everton have tabled a bid for Niang with personal terms already agreed with the teenager.

Swansea City have accepted a bid from Manchester City for Scott Sinclair, BBC Radio Wales has reported.

The forward, 23, was left out of the Swans squad for Saturday's home game with West Ham United and has told the club he will not sign a new contract.

BBC Radio Wales reporter Mark Poyser said: "We understand Swansea have accepted a bid from Manchester City for the former Chelsea player

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19327135

hobson's choice
25-08-2012, 12:54 PM
Looking at Arsenal right now, it doesn't matter what players are brought in, until Wenger realizes that he needs to tailor tactics, and style of play to fit the players he has. We are gonna keep playing this shit boring football, that's not very effective, and completely dependent on one great talent to bail us out(ala Cesc, and Robin)

Japan Shaking All Over
25-08-2012, 01:54 PM
Talk on WhatCulture about our interest in Malouda!

As long as this is not one of the players Wenger mentioned we definitely need to fill then I am ok with it, plenty of experience and a good player to have around

Doezs it have amything to do with Walcott would be interesting to find out. . .

Boss
25-08-2012, 01:59 PM
Malouda is dogshite.

The new Kalou.

Marc Overmars
25-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Malouda. :lol:

He hasn't had a good game in 2 years.

Olivier's xmas twist
25-08-2012, 02:05 PM

As long as this is not one of the players Wenger mentioned we definitely need to fill then I am ok with it, plenty of experience and a good player to have around

If Wenger signs this guy five years after he wanted him and when he is shit then fuck he he needs to do one.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-08-2012, 02:08 PM
Yeah sorry if it seems like we're ganging up JSAO but Malouda is terrible, in fairness.

KSE Comedy Club
25-08-2012, 02:17 PM
No thanks to malouda. He is shite.

A rumour on twitter that we are one of 3 prem clubs that have made a bid for affelay.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
25-08-2012, 02:53 PM

Grebbo
25-08-2012, 03:01 PM
We're supposedly after a player called Yaya Banana

fakeyank
25-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Looking at Arsenal right now, it doesn't matter what players are brought in, until Wenger realizes that he needs to tailor tactics, and style of play to fit the players he has. We are gonna keep playing this shit boring football, that's not very effective, and completely dependent on one great talent to bail us out(ala Cesc, and Robin)

Cripps_orig
25-08-2012, 04:41 PM
This

Said the same in the Sunderland Match Reaction thread

Marc Overmars
25-08-2012, 04:54 PM
D ‏@AFCAMDEN

Wenger's on the look out for "A top, top class midfielder". Looking to spend up to £20m on the right player. Reluctant to buy avg/unproven

Making out as if he's in the know when the media have already linked us with a possible move for M'Vila. :lol:

V-Pig
25-08-2012, 05:13 PM
The links with M'Vila have been around for months now. I'm sure he's aware of them already.

Olivier's xmas twist
25-08-2012, 05:26 PM
Making out as if he's in the know when the media have already linked us with a possible move for M'Vila. :lol:

Is he not saying what Aw said in his press confrence yesterday.

Cripps_orig
25-08-2012, 05:27 PM
Is he not saying what Aw said in his press confrence yesterday.

If you believe GW, AFCamden is saying what Wenger will say in his next press conference...

Cripps_orig
25-08-2012, 05:28 PM

Pretty much

No doubt he'll claim to be the first one to know about that

What a muppet

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
25-08-2012, 05:34 PM
afcamden :bow:

dividing opinion on gw since the board decided to buy park for marketing reasons :bow: :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
25-08-2012, 05:34 PM
Sky Sports understands Tottenham are ready to rekindle their interest in Loic Remy as they look to bolster their attacking options before the close of the transfer window

Marseille striker Remy has been a long-term transfer target for Spurs with the club expressing an interest in him during the January transfer window.

Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas is on the look-out for a new forward despite finally completing the signing of Emmanuel Adebayor earlier this week.

Marseille are thought to be willing to sell Remy as they look to reduce their wage bill after missing out on the Champions League this season.

The news has alerted Tottenham who are now preparing a move for the French international before the transfer window slams shut next Friday.

Spurs could face competition from Premier League rivals Fulham for Remy with the Craven Cottage side keeping tabs on the forward's situation at the Stade Velodrome.

Fulham boss Martin Jol is thought to be keen on signing a new striker and Remy is thought to figure on his wanted list.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/8017779/Remy-back-on-Spurs-radar

gooners
25-08-2012, 07:35 PM
D ‏@AFCAMDEN

Wenger's on the look out for "A top, top class midfielder". Looking to spend up to £20m on the right player. Reluctant to buy avg/unproven

meaning we definitely wont be paying £20.000001mil for the right player.

aw player valuation :bow:

KSE Comedy Club
25-08-2012, 09:11 PM
Someone on twitter reckons we've made a £12m bid for Tiote.

Also someone else saying we're close to signing a top midfielder.

Cripps_orig
25-08-2012, 09:14 PM
Twitter :lol:

KSE Comedy Club
25-08-2012, 09:16 PM
The standard ach reply :good:

Cripps_orig
25-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Tbf, unless im proved wrong about Twitter, that will be my reply.

Never seen them be right about anything they have said.

Telling us we are going to buy someone when its a bit obvious doesnt count

KSE Comedy Club
25-08-2012, 09:23 PM
Mate I don't think anyone believes the shit that gets said on twitter. I sure as hell don't!

We only post stuff about it as its virtually like a live version of this thread. Full of transfer rumours and bullshit. It's quicker than waiting for the bbc or goal.com as its update all the time.

Believe me, we're all laughing with you at the stuff that gets posted there.

KSE Comedy Club
25-08-2012, 09:24 PM
Oh and the top midfielder we are now close to signing is............

Mvilla. Allegedly.

Big surprise there.

Cripps_orig
25-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Mate I don't think anyone believes the shit that gets said on twitter. I sure as hell don't!

We only post stuff about it as its virtually like a live version of this thread. Full of transfer rumours and bullshit. It's quicker than waiting for the bbc or goal.com as its update all the time.

Believe me, we're all laughing with you at the stuff that gets posted there.Oh i know that but there are a couple of posters on here, no named mentioned who take everything they say as gospel and its more towards them my posts are directed to cos its funny as shit how annoyed they get how annoyed they get over someone critisising their beloved Twitter.

And then they try to get their own back by laughing at Goal.com not realising i dont really give a shit so makes me laugh at them more

GW :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
25-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Twitter :lol:

Can't blame students for having fun in the summer holidays tbf.

Olivier's xmas twist
25-08-2012, 09:53 PM
Sky Sports understands Liverpool are ready to listen to offers for midfielder Joe Cole before the close of the transfer window.

Cole is back at Anfield after spending last season on loan at Lille and expressed his determination to impress new manager Brendan Rodgers earlier this summer.

However, injuries have impacted upon the 30-year-old's prospects after he was forced off midway through the first half of Rodgers' competitive debut against FC Gomel in the Europa League.

The injury jinx struck Cole again in the opening game of the Premier League season when he appeared as a substitute against West Brom, only to be replaced after barely 10 minutes on the pitch.

It is now understood that the Reds are prepared to respond positively to any interest in the former Chelsea schemer before Friday's transfer deadline.

Reds boss Rodgers has been busy improving his midfield options since taking charge and wrapped up the loan signing of Nuri Sahin from Real Madrid on Saturday.

Rodgers has also added Joe Allen, Fabio Borini and Oussama Assaidi to his squad this summer, leaving Cole with a battle to secure regular first-team football.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/8018719/Reds-to-listen-to-Cole-offers

KSE Comedy Club
25-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Oh i know that but there are a couple of posters on here, no named mentioned who take everything they say as gospel and its more towards them my posts are directed to cos its funny as shit how annoyed they get how annoyed they get over someone critisising their beloved Twitter.

And then they try to get their own back by laughing at Goal.com not realising i dont really give a shit so makes me laugh at them more

GW :bow:Fair enough :good:

KSE Comedy Club
25-08-2012, 10:20 PM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/8018719/Reds-to-listen-to-Cole-offers

KSE Comedy Club
25-08-2012, 10:24 PM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-plan-15m-raid-for-newcastle-1279386

Cripps_orig
25-08-2012, 10:28 PM
Tiote is a big Must Get

The Monty defender can fuck off

KSE Comedy Club
25-08-2012, 10:29 PM
Mike Ashley will sell.

He loves the money.

Özim
Doubt Newcastle will sell, they got 35 million for Carroll so know how to get top whack for players. In addition at this late stage they'd struggle to find a replacement and thus money would have to be a real incentive.

Ollie the Optimist
Mike Ashley will sell.

He loves the money.

yeah but its pardew, and hes a ****

McNamara That Ghost...
25-08-2012, 11:02 PM
Doubt Newcastle will sell, they got 35 million for Carroll so know how to get top whack for players. In addition at this late stage they'd struggle to find a replacement and thus money would have to be a real incentive.

Mike Ashley won't do something stupid to disrupt Newcastle's season? I doubt that very much.

Cripps_orig
25-08-2012, 11:03 PM
Arsenal are set to make an ambitious bid to sign midfielder Cheick Tiote, 26, from Newcastle.
Full story: Sunday Mirror

Arsenal and Spurs are set to renew their interest in Barcelona's Dutch international midfielder Ibrahim Afellay, but Liverpool will not be in the market for the 26-year-old having had a bid rejected several weeks ago.
Full story: Metro

Tiote :bow:

Afellay is shite

Marc Overmars
26-08-2012, 12:01 AM
Not sure about Tiote really, he's a proper scrote.

Cripps_orig
26-08-2012, 12:05 AM
Exactly what we need.

All of our midfielders are pansies tbh. Good footballers they may be but too often they wilt against physical play.

They need someone like him to stand up against the neanderthals

Good player as well tbh

Marc Overmars
26-08-2012, 12:08 AM
I guess I still hate him for that fluke he scored against us.

Cripps_orig
26-08-2012, 12:10 AM
That was the one genuine goal of the 4 they scored as well

Well if you cant beat them, join them or in this case, make them join us

AKBapologist
26-08-2012, 12:44 AM
Dembélé, Cheeky bid?

Kyle?
26-08-2012, 01:28 AM
Tiote is a big Must Get

The Monty defender can fuck off

I'd have both, Tiote obviously, as he's the sort of player we've lacked in midfield since we sold Vieira, but M'Biwa is a good utility defender, could cover all the back 4 adequately (plus it means we wouldn't have to start Jenkinson whilst Sagna recovers)

hobson's choice
26-08-2012, 01:37 AM
Tiote :bow:

Afellay is shite

We aren't going for anyone at Newcastle, Arsenal being so cheap, no way in hell, would they ever try get into negotiations with that bunch in Newcastle. Who will not budge when it comes to the money they want.

fakeyank
26-08-2012, 03:10 AM
Just get Flamini for free and we can say 'done' to business for the summer!

Toronto Gooner
26-08-2012, 05:33 AM
Just get Flamini for free and we can say 'done' to business for the summer!

Absolutely not Flamini. He is another player who had one good half of a season, who then decided to piss off elsewhere to get more money.

Japan Shaking All Over
26-08-2012, 06:57 AM
I'm not sold on Tiote. . .I agree we do need an enforcer abd he is that but something tells me he looks good in a Barcode team(and fair dues they arent a bad team) but may not be suited for our style of play. . .I dont know, I just think we might as well spunk our money on MVila and use Frimps Diaby as back up

Dembele has played well every time I have seen Fulham but do we need another AM? I say we need another striker/forward, would love Hernadez

Dont think we need need another CB but the Monty defender is utility at FB so could be worth a bid

Wish list
DM - MVila
STR - Hernadez or Llorente
Utility DEF - MBiwa

Replacement for Theo? Navas maybe but would rather see us splash on a quality striker and make do with what we have

Nic, Squid to do one

Boss
26-08-2012, 10:14 AM
M'Vila > Tiote

Hernandez would be extremely wasted in our team.

No idea about M'Biwa so can't comment.

KSE Comedy Club
26-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Apparently, Dick Law is in Germany currently.

Could we be looking for a German midfield machine?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
26-08-2012, 10:41 AM
M'Vila > Tiote

Hernandez would be extremely wasted in our team.

No idea about M'Biwa so can't comment.

don't think montpellier will sell to us, think they were pissed off enough at losing giroud

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
26-08-2012, 10:42 AM
Apparently, Dick Law is in Germany currently.

Could we be looking for a German midfield machine?

Probably on holiday with a 12 year old lederhosen wearing blonde haired, blue eyed boy

LDG
26-08-2012, 11:35 AM
Probably on holiday with a 12 year old lederhosen wearing blonde haired, blue eyed boy

WMUG :bow:

Özim
26-08-2012, 11:53 AM
It all started so well, three signings of seemingly decent quality....no sales of first team players. Then we sold two first teamers and found ourself scratching around for leftovers in the last few days of the transfer window, how did it go so wrong.

gooners
26-08-2012, 12:04 PM
It all started so well, three signings of seemingly decent quality....no sales of first team players. Then we sold two first teamers and found ourself scratching around for leftovers in the last few days of the transfer window, how did it go so wrong.

We wont pay over the odds for a player.

We will accept over the odds bids for our players though

Afc :bow:

Cripps_orig
26-08-2012, 01:45 PM
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/08/26/3331861/dembele-puts-manchester-united-chelsea-and-more-on-alert

Not sure about Dembele

Does he have an end product?

Grebbo
26-08-2012, 02:38 PM
We need a striker more than anything

Özim
26-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Doesn't matter what we do, Wenger just can't get it right.

Özil's Panoramic View
26-08-2012, 04:44 PM
Doesn't matter what we do, Wenger just can't get it right.

This^^^

Olivier's xmas twist
26-08-2012, 04:54 PM
This^^^

Not really Quality would lift the team would it not.

Cripps_orig
26-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Not really Quality would lift the team would it not.

Doesnt matter who we buy as our football style is FUBAR

Marc Overmars
26-08-2012, 04:58 PM
Sounds like we'll probably buy this week, looking forward to the next few days culminating in the TV event of the year, SSN summer deadline day.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-08-2012, 04:58 PM
Doesnt matter who we buy as our football style is FUBAR

What is FUBAR. and if thats the case why is are FM's crying over not getting quality in etc.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-08-2012, 04:59 PM
Sounds like we'll probably buy this week, looking forward to the next few days culminating in the TV event of the year, SSN summer deadline day.

Jim always a laugh is it me or does his hair get whiter every TDLD.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
26-08-2012, 05:00 PM
I'm not sold on Tiote. . .I agree we do need an enforcer abd he is that but something tells me he looks good in a Barcode team(and fair dues they arent a bad team) but may not be suited for our style of play. . .I dont know, I just think we might as well spunk our money on MVila and use Frimps Diaby as back up

be honest, have you even watched m'vila play? because if you haven't then i cant see your logic.

tiote has already proved himself in the premier league against the top teams in the country so he has the upperhand there. then you go onto say that he won't suit into our teams style of play but neither does frimpong, yet you are happy for frimpong to be part of the squad.

i actually think we need someone who doesn't fit into our style of play because this tippy tappy, go through the middle shit isn't working. we need players of another mould to rough things up a bit and offer something different. newcastle were completely overpowered yesterday and much of that can be solely attributed to tiote not playing, they really missed his physical presence. personally i think he'd be an excellent signing.

GP
26-08-2012, 05:00 PM
What is FUBAR. and if thats the case why is are FM's crying over not getting quality in etc.

FUBAR means Fucked Up Beyond All Repair. It's a phrase I used to hear a lot about 10 years ago.

Cripps_orig
26-08-2012, 05:03 PM

Pretty old saying tbh

But relevant to Arsenal cos we are FUBAR

Unless youre a tard

Olivier's xmas twist
26-08-2012, 05:10 PM
FUBAR means Fucked Up Beyond All Repair. It's a phrase I used to hear a lot about 10 years ago.

Ah i see. lol.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-08-2012, 05:11 PM
be honest, have you even watched m'vila play? because if you haven't then i cant see your logic.

tiote has already proved himself in the premier league against the top teams in the country so he has the upperhand there. then you go onto say that he won't suit into our teams style of play but neither does frimpong, yet you are happy for frimpong to be part of the squad.

i actually think we need someone who doesn't fit into our style of play because this tippy tappy, go through the middle shit isn't working. we need players of another mould to rough things up a bit and offer something different. newcastle were completely overpowered yesterday and much of that can be solely attributed to tiote not playing, they really missed his physical presence. personally i think he'd be an excellent signing.

Jürgen Klopp :bow:

Bergkampwonderland10
26-08-2012, 05:12 PM
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/08/26/3331861/dembele-puts-manchester-united-chelsea-and-more-on-alert

Not sure about Dembele

Does he have an end product?

Demebele would be an amazing signing imo. He would boss our midfield like Fellaini does for Everton. He'd slot right into our style of play aswell. Double raid for Dembele and Dempsey!

Olivier's xmas twist
26-08-2012, 05:16 PM
Demebele would be an amazing signing imo. He would boss our midfield like Fellaini does for Everton. He'd slot right into our style of play aswell. Double raid for Dembele and Dempsey!

:hit:

Cripps_orig
26-08-2012, 05:17 PM
Doubles Ds :bow:

But yeah, slotting in to our style is not a good thing

Would take Dempsey for sure

Olivier's xmas twist
26-08-2012, 05:21 PM
Doubles Ds :bow:

But yeah, slotting in to our style is not a good thing

Would take Dempsey for sure

Why not Demble he is Quality.

Cripps_orig
26-08-2012, 05:23 PM
Why not Demble he is Quality.

Hardly scores. Not sure about assists

Boss
26-08-2012, 05:26 PM
Dembele scored twice and made three assists last season. That's the same as Koscielny for fucks sake.

Cripps_orig
26-08-2012, 05:27 PM
Dembele scored twice and made three assists last season. That's the same as Koscielny for fucks sake.

Case closed

Master Splinter
26-08-2012, 05:32 PM
There's a reason he's known as The Black Hleb.

Although he is pretty alswome to watch.

GP
26-08-2012, 05:40 PM
He sure is black.

Gooner23
26-08-2012, 05:42 PM

Yep, good fun to watch but no end product. We've already got too many of them kicking about at the club

Niall_Quinn
26-08-2012, 05:46 PM
We should sign Dempsey and send Gervinho as part of the deal, us paying a little extra to offload him wouldn't break the bank. Get rid of Walcott now while there is still enough hype and use the cash to get a consistent performer (even if not spectacular) for the left. With Ox and Podolski we don't need world class backup. Striker urgently needed, relying on Giroud to replace RvP in his first season is insanity. Don't know anything about the guy, but if he was as good as or better than RvP he wouldn't have signed for us. 15 goals would be an impressive return from him - that leaves 15 more to get to avoid a mid-table struggle. RvP's absence still being massively underrated by some, but it will be perfectly evident as the season grinds on. There is still time to get rid of Diaby, Chamakh, Bendtner on frees, even pay to get rid of them as it would make sense in the long run. These losers must cost close to £10mill a year in wages, so pay somebody £5mill to take them.

Boss
26-08-2012, 05:55 PM

While it is a good idea in theory to get a pure destroyer, it won't work with our side as we play football that is too technical and he'd be wasted most of the time. We need someone like Song, or Busquets (but more physical). M'Vila is good because he fits the big hard bastard mould but is able to play technical football, and we can build a good long term midfield with him-Wilshere-Arteta/Diaby.

We have someone to change it up when tippy tappy doesn't work, that is Walcott, Gervinho and Ox. The fact that we play tippy-tappy and not counter attacking football is down to Wenger; Rosicky and Diaby are supposed to be pacy box to box MFs but with us the slow it down and pass side to side, we rarely see Walcott/Ox tearing down the flanks due to Wenger as well. If we get Tiote he will be instructed to play in the same way.

Joker
26-08-2012, 06:03 PM
Geoff Arsenal ‏@GeoffArsenal
I have been reliably informed that Arsenal had representatives in Swansea today regarding Angel Rangel.

Cripps_orig
26-08-2012, 06:04 PM
He is terrible so no thanks

Marc Overmars
26-08-2012, 06:06 PM
A bit #random.

If true.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-08-2012, 06:24 PM
A bit #random.

If true.

Nah we was after him last week it was reported. Hes a right back so not a bad signing tbh.

Marc Overmars
26-08-2012, 06:25 PM
SSN reporting that Sinclair will join City on Tuesday, for 6.2m.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Geoff Arsenal ‏@GeoffArsenal
I have been reliably informed that Arsenal had representatives in Swansea today regarding Angel Rangel.

Twitter :pal:

Well Ach would have said it anyways.

Cripps_orig
26-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Twiter :pal:

Well Ach would have said it anyways.
Never said that in my life

Olivier's xmas twist
26-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Never said that in my life

You laugh at Twitter all the time and AFC Camden.

Cripps_orig
26-08-2012, 06:28 PM
Laugh yes

Never point and laugh

Thats rude

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
26-08-2012, 06:29 PM
While it is a good idea in theory to get a pure destroyer, it won't work with our side as we play football that is too technical and he'd be wasted most of the time. We need someone like Song, or Busquets (but more physical). M'Vila is good because he fits the big hard bastard mould but is able to play technical football, and we can build a good long term midfield with him-Wilshere-Arteta/Diaby.

We have someone to change it up when tippy tappy doesn't work, that is Walcott, Gervinho and Ox. The fact that we play tippy-tappy and not counter attacking football is down to Wenger; Rosicky and Diaby are supposed to be pacy box to box MFs but with us the slow it down and pass side to side, we rarely see Walcott/Ox tearing down the flanks due to Wenger as well. If we get Tiote he will be instructed to play in the same way.

i think you're being way too harsh on tiote. he isn't just a pure destroyer everyone seems to think he is but he has the technical ability everyone seems to think we need.

Niall_Quinn
26-08-2012, 06:33 PM
SSN reporting that Sinclair will join City on Tuesday, for 6.2m.

What they are doing stinks to high heaven. Must have something to do with FFP. Fucking Arabs, almost as crooked as the English.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
26-08-2012, 07:13 PM
bartons gone absolutely ape shit at the qpr board and manager on twitter.

good night sweet vienna

GP
26-08-2012, 07:35 PM
bartons gone absolutely ape shit at the qpr board and manager on twitter.

good night sweet vienna

Not really.

Just said he wants to leave.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
26-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Angel Rangel?

Don't like the sound of that....can't trust anyone whose first name rhymes with their surname

Milly Vanilly

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
26-08-2012, 08:10 PM
Not really.

cheer up.

Young Guns 11
26-08-2012, 08:25 PM
Not really.

Everyone automatically abuses him, no matter what he says.

SayNoMore
26-08-2012, 09:03 PM

Everyone automatically abuses him, no matter what he says.
Rightly so. He is a massive c**t.

GP
26-08-2012, 09:04 PM
Rightly so. He is a massive c**t.

Indeed he is, indeed he is.

A cunt.

Kyle?
26-08-2012, 11:18 PM
Angel Rangel?

Don't like the sound of that....can't trust anyone whose first name rhymes with their surname

Milly Vanilly

The rangel rumours were from a while ago, when Bartley went to Swansea

McNamara That Ghost...
27-08-2012, 08:26 AM
It looks like Modric is finally off to Real Madrid.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19389191

KSE Comedy Club
27-08-2012, 09:04 AM
He is terrible so no thanks
Stupid name as well.

AKBapologist
27-08-2012, 09:40 AM
Big week ahead. Interest in defenders Yanga-Mbiwa and Angel Rangel (via @GeoffArsenal). Wenger after a top midfielder + we need a forward. -- AFCAMDEN (@AFCAMDEN)

sent from a fone

Marc Overmars
27-08-2012, 09:46 AM
Could Djourou be off if we go after Yanga-Mbiwa?

AKBapologist
27-08-2012, 10:07 AM
Could Djourou be off if we go after Yanga-Mbiwa?

No.

We have enough players fucking off anyway:
Chamakh (loan, probably italy), Bendtner (milan), Lansbury (probably noriwich), Park (Celta Vigo), Sqid (who knows, reserves if he can't find somewhere)

Joker
27-08-2012, 11:06 AM
David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david
Spurs bid for M'Vila last week. €16m rising to €19m. Rennes (want €19m straight) replied offering face-to-face talks. Yet to hear back #thfc

4-3-3
27-08-2012, 11:11 AM
wearethenorthbank
‏@northbanklower
Three in I reckon. All names we've heard this summer. A captain, a young un and a wrong un.

can someone breaks these codes in proper english?..i think he talking about our tranfers..so who is '' a captain , young un, and a wrong un''

McNamara That Ghost...
27-08-2012, 11:47 AM
Wrong un would be M'Vila presumably. Young un could be anyone. :lol: Captain? Xavi IMO.

Japan Shaking All Over
27-08-2012, 11:49 AM
David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david
Spurs bid for M'Vila last week. €16m rising to €19m. Rennes (want €19m straight) replied offering face-to-face talks. Yet to hear back #thfc

If Modric is off. . .then Spuds will have a bit of money to spend. . .and we be sure that spend it they shall!

Özim
27-08-2012, 11:50 AM
Spurs submit bit for M'Vila, there's another PL club interested too but it's not us

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19367435

To those peeps who kept mentioning his name, don't think he's coming.

I reckon at best we'll have another deadline day scramble where we panic buy someone who isn't what we really need or want.

4-3-3
27-08-2012, 11:57 AM
I think captain could be yanga mbiwa..or is he not a captain.
young un i wanted to say niang but he is already signed for everton.

Özim
27-08-2012, 11:59 AM
I reckon it's just BS.

Japan Shaking All Over
27-08-2012, 12:03 PM
I think captain could be yanga mbiwa..or is he not a captain.
young un i wanted to say niang but he is already signed for everton.

Its the wrong un Im most worried about

Cripps_orig
27-08-2012, 12:05 PM
Joey Barton

Japan Shaking All Over
27-08-2012, 12:14 PM
:gulp:

4-3-3
27-08-2012, 12:24 PM
Joey Barton

joe barton is better than no one.

Özim
27-08-2012, 12:33 PM
Yeah not sure there's any super super quality about, I think they may only have been available during the waiting period.

KSE Comedy Club
27-08-2012, 12:36 PM
Another twitter post says we're renegotiating the fee for mvila.

Spurs may have bid higher, but we are his first choice as he wants CL football.

I reckon well get in Mvila, Afellay on loan, and someone else.

Özim
27-08-2012, 12:39 PM
BBC says we're not one of the clubs interested in M'Vila, I'm more inclined to believe that than the Twitter nonsense.

Afellay is sh*t so I hope we're not interested (can't see us getting another winger anyhow).

Cripps_orig
27-08-2012, 12:41 PM
Is the deadline midnight Aug 31st?

Shaqiri Is Boss
27-08-2012, 12:46 PM
11pm I think.

Modric has finally joined Real. Fee thought to be around £30m.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
27-08-2012, 12:47 PM
BBC says we're not one of the clubs interested in M'Vila, I'm more inclined to believe that than the Twitter nonsense.

Afellay is sh*t so I hope we're not interested (can't see us getting another winger anyhow).

I think Affellay would be a good signing, would allow us to play Walcott in more advanced position see if we can get the best out of him

Özim
27-08-2012, 12:53 PM
I think Affellay would be a good signing, would allow us to play Walcott in more advanced position see if we can get the best out of him
Everytime i've ever seen Afellay he does absolutely nothing and runs around like a headless chicken, would rather a quality player like Navas.

Cripps_orig
27-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Afellay is also the ****s best mate so hopefully he talks to the **** and he puts him off on a move here

Cripps_orig
27-08-2012, 01:07 PM
Apparently Afellay is available on loan

Negotiations for our last loan target went so well, i can see this happening...

Marc Overmars
27-08-2012, 01:39 PM
He's better than Gervais, so sign him up.

McNamara That Ghost...
27-08-2012, 01:56 PM
This is WUMger's reaction immediately after "transfer window is almost closed" was uttered to him.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2urnj11.png

Marc Overmars
27-08-2012, 02:17 PM
That has meme potential.

4-3-3
27-08-2012, 02:33 PM
so no goal of the month for august hah?:haha:

arsenal:rose:

they can show robins goal instead of cancelling it.

Edinburgh Gooner
27-08-2012, 04:25 PM
the daily mail has us linked with cabaye today. cant see pardew selling him but maybe we should hijack his move for that french right back hes after. or will lille not deal with us after we nicked park from under their nose.

Olivier's xmas twist
27-08-2012, 04:39 PM

Saw that, but all these Sports sites say all sorts of things not that i believe any rumour anyways but who knows. guess we will see friday anyways.

Olivier's xmas twist
27-08-2012, 05:14 PM
Everytime i've ever seen Afellay he does absolutely nothing and runs around like a headless chicken, would rather a quality player like Navas.

He would be good for us on a loan deal, but i agree rather Navas.

Afellay is also the ****s best mate so hopefully he talks to the **** and he puts him off on a move here

Apprently he was one of the bad boys in the dutch dressing room and thought he was big cause he plays for barca. Some medial outlets say but don't quote me on that.

KSE Comedy Club
27-08-2012, 05:20 PM
Apparently this time last year we made some efforts to try and sign Goetze.

Dick law is in germany allegedly, anyone think we're going back again?

McNamara That Ghost...
27-08-2012, 05:21 PM
It's on!

Olivier's xmas twist
27-08-2012, 05:24 PM
Could Tottenham Hotspur finally be about to sign long-term target Hugo Lloris. According to Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas talks have progressed and a decision regarding a reported €15million (£11.9m) deal is now in the hands of the France international goalkeeper.
by @skysportsbucko 6:13 PM

From sky sports Transfer clockwatch.

Olivier's xmas twist
27-08-2012, 05:24 PM
Apparently this time last year we made some efforts to try and sign Goetze.

Dick law is in germany allegedly, anyone think we're going back again?

Who ?

fakeyank
27-08-2012, 05:26 PM
Who ?

The guy whose dick is the law

Ollie the Optimist
27-08-2012, 05:46 PM
Who ?

arsenals transfer negotiator

Olivier's xmas twist
27-08-2012, 05:58 PM
arsenals transfer negotiator

Ah Ok.

Panic buys :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
27-08-2012, 06:01 PM
Lyon could also sell Bafetimbi Gomis before the transfer window closes after Jean-Michel Aulas confirmed there have been offers from the Premier League for the striker. Fulham have been strongly linked with a move for the France international.

Lyon seem to be selling loads of players.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
27-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Lyon seem to be selling loads of players.

Probably trying to balance the books, you have to consider this club hasn't won Le Championnat for four years now

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
27-08-2012, 06:07 PM
and the way they are going, PSG won't be winning it this season ha ha!

AKBapologist
27-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Another raid on Malaga
http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/wenger-quiere-afellay-isco-recambios/20120827dasdasftb_36/Tes

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
27-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Arsenal are hunting for a brain with one week of the transfer market to go, hunting in spain for a brain..........have they descended to the level of cannabalism or are they trying to create a footballer who is intelligent enough to play football and not intelligent enough to realise that he will get paid better and have a chance of winning things elsewhere.

Olivier's xmas twist
27-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Another raid on Malaga
http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/wenger-quiere-afellay-isco-recambios/20120827dasdasftb_36/Tes

Isco seems a good player worth a punt id say.

McNamara That Ghost...
27-08-2012, 06:35 PM
Isco is Nasri, I mean in playing style. Identical.

Olivier's xmas twist
27-08-2012, 06:39 PM
Isco is Nasri, I mean in playing style. Identical.

What we seem to need and he'd be cheap as they need the money.

AKBapologist
27-08-2012, 06:46 PM
Spuds bid for M'vila
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19367435#TWEET207612

GP
27-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Arsenal are hunting for a brain with one week of the transfer market to go, hunting in spain for a brain..........have they descended to the level of cannabalism or are they trying to create a footballer who is intelligent enough to play football and not intelligent enough to realise that he will get paid better and have a chance of winning things elsewhere.

Well if they find the testicles I'll make sure they pass them on to you.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
27-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Well if they find the testicles I'll make sure they pass them on to you.

Just because i think it's an affront to nature to create a footballer from various harvested organs doesn't mean i lack balls hmph

Olivier's xmas twist
27-08-2012, 07:13 PM
Spuds bid for M'vila
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19367435#TWEET207612

from this morning it was.

Olivier's xmas twist
27-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Another twitter post says we're renegotiating the fee for mvila.

Spurs may have bid higher, but we are his first choice as he wants CL football.

I reckon well get in Mvila, Afellay on loan, and someone else.

Could see it going to deadline day tbh.

fakeyank
27-08-2012, 07:51 PM
Whats AFCamden saying? :lol: