PDA

View Full Version : FA Cup Sunderland V Arsenal 18/02/11 17:15 (ITV 1)

Pages : 1 [2]

leaf
18-02-2012, 07:07 PM
2mins for him to fuck off

Power n Glory
Had we got him and he failed here what would you say then.

Further proof that Wenger can't coach. There are still gem players out there that we can afford on our budget. We've spent unwisely.

Olivier's xmas twist
Wenger is a sh*t manager these days, just like we're saying now.

Fact is his spending has been questionnable in recent years on top of everything else.

Well Gevhino was a much better player and Lille so he can't off got that signing totally wrong.

McNamara That Ghost...
2-0 FT. So tame.

KSE Comedy Club
18-02-2012, 07:08 PM
This must have been the response wenger was talking about.

Olivier's xmas twist
18-02-2012, 07:08 PM
Further proof that Wenger can't coach. There are still gem players out there that we can afford on our budget. We've spent unwisely.

So really him singing Session would make no diffrence, he'd look shite once he comes here just like Gev and Chamachk have tbh.

Niall_Quinn
18-02-2012, 07:09 PM
Get an idea of how football works then maybe we can talk. Sessegnon cost less than Gervinho but he's playing for Sunderland.

You're the kind of guy who see's a rape and shouts, "Good grief, she's wearing mismatched underwear!"

Yes, we can discuss the symptoms if you like, but no more discussion at all if you continue to ignore the glaringly obvious causes. I don't know if you are related to one of the board members or something, but your staunch denial of who has won and who has lost over the last half decade is idiotic.

Anyway 2-0 loss, expected. Sunderland a disgrace to foot all of course, but we knew that going in and had nothing in the locker to deal with it. Cupboard is bare, silver is all gone.

Niall_Quinn
18-02-2012, 07:11 PM
Wenger is a sh*t manager these days, just like we're saying now.

Fact is his spending has been questionnable in recent years on top of everything else.

You're forgetting the sell-on values. Why do you think Ox is here? Walcott the same, although he's so shit he'll end up beings loss.

Power n Glory
18-02-2012, 07:12 PM
You're the kind of guy who see's a rape and shouts, "Good grief, she's wearing mismatched underwear!"

Yes, we can discuss the symptoms if you like, but no more discussion at all if you continue to ignore the glaringly obvious causes. I don't know if you are related to one of the board members or something, but your staunch denial of who has won and who has lost over the last half decade is idiotic.

Anyway 2-0 loss, expected. Sunderland a disgrace to foot all of course, but we knew that going in and had nothing in the locker to deal with it. Cupboard is bare, silver is all gone.

Get a clue about football and what was happening on the pitch and then talk to me. Your talking shit at the moment. That was Sunderland and if your saying we need millions to be them then sorry we have nothing to talk about. Keep that board room talk to yourself. If a coach can't teach the basics then he's shit.

Niall_Quinn
18-02-2012, 07:20 PM
Get a clue about football and what was happening on the pitch and then talk to me. Your talking shit at the moment. That was Sunderland and if your saying we need millions to be them then sorry we have nothing to talk about. Keep that board room talk to yourself. If a coach can't teach the basics then he's shit.

Yet again, on the small issues and symptoms I can't argue with you, you are right. But you insistence on ignoring the causes makes it impractical to discuss anything significant with you. This is a larger problem than the tactics on the pitch, I'm afraid. If you can't accept this it doesn't. Evan the problem does not exist.

gunnerrrrr
26-02-2012, 02:58 PM
THEOOOOOOOO

GP
26-02-2012, 03:05 PM
THEOOOOOOOO

lolwut?

Xhaka Can’t
26-02-2012, 03:10 PM
:haha: