PDA

View Full Version : Tomas Rosicky

Munchies
26-02-2012, 03:13 PM
Must be the first time in 5 years or so that I've seen Rosicky play great for us.

Before today, he was high on my list of players to fuck off, but if he can play like this more consistently he'll be a useful bench player IMO

KSE Comedy Club
26-02-2012, 03:28 PM
He has to play in the centre ahead of ramsey, so much better

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 03:28 PM
Where has he been hiding that for 5 years?

He was awesome today.

Power n Glory
26-02-2012, 03:31 PM
When we smashed Blackburn he was influential in that game as well. He's been playing well for a while now.

milla
26-02-2012, 03:31 PM
Rosicky has never really had a bad game this season. He does however lacking end products, right now he is probably our best AM available. A lot of drive and urgency going forward. :coffee:

GP
26-02-2012, 03:33 PM
YEah he's been really good.

Of course, he'll soon be dropped for Ramsey.

alexander
26-02-2012, 04:00 PM
Little Mozart is back

Özim
26-02-2012, 04:12 PM
He was brilliant today, creative, hard working and I'd agree his best performance for us.

WengerISaLizard
26-02-2012, 04:21 PM
Little Mozart is back

haven't heard that old moniker in a while

brilliant performance from him today, you can see what it meant to him

Olivier's xmas twist
26-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Given him a new contract but not a long one. We need exprience like him and it showed today. Made bale and parker and Modric look like mugs.

selassie
26-02-2012, 04:23 PM
This is what I expected of Rosicky when he first joined us. He was awesome today, totally ran the show.

Power n Glory
26-02-2012, 05:31 PM
Little Mozart is back

:gp:

He's a natural playmaker. I want to see him take on the creative central midfield role with JW playing alongside him.

milla
26-02-2012, 05:38 PM
:gp:

He's a natural playmaker. I want to see him take on the creative central midfield role with JW playing alongside him.

I like Rozza very much, but we must get Gotze (or anyone in the same mould) to partner JW. Rozza is 31 next season, you cant expect him to start week in and week out (still make a superb first team player).

Syn
26-02-2012, 05:41 PM
I like what his game is about when he trusts his ability like he did today. Little things that were evident today sometimes aren't. Benayoun is a similar player - he is not as light on his feet as Rosicky imo but he is much more decisive, but today Rosicky added that bit of directness that is usually missing from him. His one-two and shot off Walcott's layoff...that was an attack created purely by Rosicky. He has been a player that does everything right initially; working it to the edge of the area by bursting past a couple of challenges but then it's always a simple pass out wide. Today he took some responsibility and it's weird he doesn't do that often because he's got a fantastic strike on him.

His best bit of play today was his role for Theo's first goal. There are very few people around who could've hit that 40 yard ball to Van Persie, under-pressure on the half-volley outside-of-the-boot. It was perfectly weighted and allowed Van Persie a run at goal. He has always been a player of amazing ability but injuries have fucked him. Even now - he has one of his best games in recent years and he's out of the next couple of games.

Kano
26-02-2012, 05:45 PM
This is what I expected of Rosicky when he first joined us. He was awesome today, totally ran the show.
as long as he can continue to play centrally then we should see far more of this.