PDA

View Full Version : Match Reaction vs Spurs

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Well that was rather sweet wasn't it?

tigerthesmurf85
26-02-2012, 03:31 PM
Wow that was amazing. Really good performance. Rosicky and van Persie played very well.

Xhaka Can’t
26-02-2012, 03:32 PM
Now, lets put 5 past Milan!

fakeyank
26-02-2012, 03:33 PM
AW doubters :pal:

McNamara That Ghost...
26-02-2012, 03:34 PM
I've recorded a game with Rosicky scoring in it. :faint:

What a win. :bow:

Aida
26-02-2012, 03:35 PM
Rosicky is playing better then before he got that injury and he was good back then, I am in awe of his performance best thing Wenger ever done was drop him for Ramsey and great seeing Beniyoume(i cant spell his name) it shows these are the players we need to play instead of children

Globalgunner

The case for the defence is yet to be proven. today was a good one no doubt.

Ernesto
Great win. Well done, Arsenal.

Niall_Quinn
26-02-2012, 03:36 PM
I wanted them to play for the shirt and not the money. They did that. This was literally the game where faith was either going to be restored or lost for good.

RvP is an astoundingly good player.

Dennis Bendtner
26-02-2012, 03:37 PM
Well done the midfield! Think all of them exceeded any expectation today. Played beyond capability. Including Benayoun in that. Very impressive.

Van Persie is so good.

milla
26-02-2012, 03:38 PM
WUMger starting eleven, what a WUM. :bow:

cheesy bites
26-02-2012, 03:39 PM
Van Persie is a god. We have to give him anything he wants to keep him here.

The midfield was sensational, in particular Rosicky. Song had his brain switched on and Benayoun was always dangerous. Plus Theo finally had an effective match for us. Centre-back pairing stepped up after an awful first half.

Wow.

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 03:39 PM
Honestly feel as though that was our best performance of the season. The only blot was the defence going mental for Saha's goal. After that though we pressed them into submission, utilised the wide areas well and took our chances when they came. RVP's goal being the stand out of course. What. A. Player.

Today was also typical Theo. He's a pub teamer but it's probably worth having him on the pitch because he's able to dart away from his marker and generally finish well.

It's just a shame it's taken this long to show we are still capable.

Trust WUMger to pull it out now. :rolleyes:

gunsofashburtongrove
26-02-2012, 03:41 PM
Form is temporary, Rosicky is permanent

Joker
26-02-2012, 03:42 PM
Fantastic performance today, we really pressed them and closed them down when they were in possession, and when we had the ball we passed it quickly and with tempo. Compare this with the slugglish, two-dimensional performance against Sunderland last week.

This performance reminded me of the 3-1 vs Chelsea last season. Why can't we recreate these sorts of performances with more consistency?

cheesy bites
26-02-2012, 03:44 PM
Always doing just enough to save his job, that Arsene Wenger.

:whistle:

Dennis
26-02-2012, 03:44 PM
**message to spuds**

We gave you ( the nation's favourite team) a 2 goal start at home...

Twitchy showed his tactical genius at half time

We taught you a lesson 2nd half

Was a perfect result. We still have some fight in us.

We'll worry about ourselves. Spuds should worry about imploding. Now fuck off you cheap ade-loving ****s.

p.s. Rosicky was MOM comfortably for me

WengerISaLizard
26-02-2012, 03:46 PM
http://i.minus.com/ib0MhvPGWUsVJt.gifhttp://i.minus.com/ib0MhvPGWUsVJt.gifhttp://i.minus.com/ib0MhvPGWUsVJt.gifhttp://i.minus.com/ib0MhvPGWUsVJt.gif

Xhaka Can’t
26-02-2012, 03:46 PM
Tis could be 4 or 5 if we actually become more clinical

:haha: How prophetic!

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread.php?653-Tottenham-Hotspur-v-Arsenal-OMT/page47

(http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread.php?653-Tottenham-Hotspur-v-Arsenal-OMT/page47)

Olivier's xmas twist
26-02-2012, 03:49 PM
I wanted them to play for the shirt and not the money. They did that. This was literally the game where faith was either going to be restored or lost for good.

RvP is an astoundingly good player.

Yep all we ask for is effort and now we know the team would do it. shame were out of everything it happend but good none the less. Lets hope they take this attitude into the Milan game then who knows what might happen.

Well done lads you done us proud

Master Splinter
26-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Great performance. Apart from our early brain dead moment, Spurs didn't really threaten. Without the aid of a dive, anyway.

Rosicky has been playing well for a while; the goal will perhaps illuminate this fact for people who refuse to recognise he has been one of the few bright sparks in our team recently.

If Theo doesn't get some confidence from that, he's beyond hope really. Excellent performances from Benayoun, Sagna, Koscielny and RVP as well.

Vermaelen's form really needs to improve though. He seems to have become worse than Squillaci.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-02-2012, 03:50 PM
72 pages?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_KI9gcT8Agi4/TOntagmdT0I/AAAAAAAAArI/igCtJKOT2tY/s1600/dis+gon+be+good.jpg

WengerISaLizard
26-02-2012, 03:51 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Adebayor, now get on the coach and fuck off with the scum

Olivier's xmas twist
26-02-2012, 03:52 PM
Good way to go into the pool game tbh.

Alpha
26-02-2012, 03:52 PM
I wouldn't wish the boo-boys to post here . Those who come with sweet posts only when we win . Arsenal shut the tossers up . Big win . Nice performance . The reel Arsenal turn up today . What a game? what a captain ? What a game ? All was just amazing . Come on Arsenal . Do it again and again and again .

tigerthesmurf85
26-02-2012, 03:53 PM
"And that is why we are spurs. Will always be beneath that ****ish team. And those that always questioned us negatives....

We will always be shit"

From Glory glory
:lol:

Joker
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7545801/Bale-Gunners-no-longer-on-top

Arsenal Royal
RvP's goal was the turning point. What an outstanding player he is.
All our players showed great spirit to come back. Also thought that Wenger did the right thing with the Yossi-Gibbs pairing. I don't rate Gibbs at all and Yossi helped out wherever he could.

Happy Birthday Adebaykfldkfj :scarf:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
26-02-2012, 03:54 PM
'Completely outclassed and outplayed and we will forever be in their shadow.'

:haha: :haha: :haha:

glory glory, take a bow.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
26-02-2012, 03:55 PM
apparently wenger tore into them at half time

:bow: wenger :bow:

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 03:56 PM
It is utterly essential that we get RVP to sign up and we need to be doing that ASAP. A summer of him being tapped up is just too risky.

hobson's choice
26-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Vermaelen's form really needs to improve though. He seems to have become worse than Squillaci.

TBH he's never been that good, but the goals, hollywood tackles, and facial expressions has masked the fact, that's he really not a good defender. As matter of fact, he's a pretty reckless defender

Power n Glory
26-02-2012, 03:57 PM
It should give Theo a confidence boost but it doesn't change the fact that he can't play as a winger. His first goal was a great finish. Second goal was a good finish too and he controlled the ball well, but he also got the timing of his run right. He needs service and can't play as a winger. His confidence was shot in the first half. Great goals, but they were both from him getting on the end moves. Never once beat his man down the flank and backed them up as we've seen Gervinho and Ox do.

Also, that was a great pass from Song for his second goal.

A proud performance from the team. The played with heart and kept going even though it could have one of those days for us.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-02-2012, 03:58 PM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7545801/Bale-Gunners-no-longer-on-top

Thats because he always dives the cheating scumbag.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-02-2012, 03:58 PM
'Arry showed in the first half why most managers shy away from playing 4-4-2 these days.

GP
26-02-2012, 03:59 PM
ADEBAYOR!
ADEBAYOOOORR!!
He used to like coach trips
But not any more

:scarf:

Olivier's xmas twist
26-02-2012, 04:00 PM
It should give Theo a confidence boost but it doesn't change the fact that he can't play as a winger. His first goal was a great finish. Second goal was a good finish too and he controlled the ball well, but he also got the timing of his run right. He needs service and can't play as a winger. His confidence was shot in the first half. Great goals, but they were both from him getting on the end moves. Never once beat his man down the flank and backed them up as we've seen Gervinho and Ox do.

Also, that was a great pass from Song for his second goal.

A proud performance from the team. The played with heart and kept going even though it could have one of those days for us.

Yep either play him as a striker or sell him, if he can improve on his finshing he'd score a fair whack tbh.

alexander
26-02-2012, 04:03 PM
I couldnt hope for much more this season, all I wanted was not to get beaten by that mob again.

Well done, and kudos to Wenger, picked the right team.

onwards and upwards.

LDG
26-02-2012, 04:05 PM
Get in!!!!!!! :woohoo:

What a brilliant performance.

Now this is what we should be motivating ourselves for every game. Close the ball down, and see what happens???

Rosicky :bow:

RVP :bow:

And i though Kos was fuckin brilliant today too.

I'm sooooooooo happy!!! :patrice:

McNamara That Ghost...
26-02-2012, 04:06 PM
I've never seen an arsenal side as shit as this in my 31 years.
They have no backbone or leadership.

:haha:

Joker
26-02-2012, 04:07 PM
Yep either play him as a striker or sell him, if he can improve on his finshing he'd score a fair whack tbh.

But we don't seem to play 4-4-2 anymore these days, so unless we change formation he'll have to continue to play from the right.

AKBapologist
26-02-2012, 04:08 PM
Even I had lost it with this lad by half time, amazing turnaround to kill the game.

https://p.twimg.com/Aml2dG9CIAQKPcZ.jpg

:bow:

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 04:08 PM
It was a wonderful performance, the sort we have been craving for a long time. It's just so frustrating that we pull something like this out when we are all but written off. We're clearly a very capable team but for some reason we just don't seem to raise the bar like this with any consistency.

A new manager next season has the right tools to work with here and hopefully he can get more out of this team. :coffee:

Olivier's xmas twist
26-02-2012, 04:09 PM
Get in!!!!!!! :woohoo:

What a brilliant performance.

Now this is what we should be motivating ourselves for every game. Close the ball down, and see what happens???

Rosicky :bow:

RVP :bow:

And i though Kos was fuckin brilliant today too.

I'm sooooooooo happy!!! :patrice:

He's our best defender, never thought id ever ever say that.

Özim
26-02-2012, 04:09 PM
This was a great performance, above anything else we showed so real fight and desire, just don't understand why we can't show this more often.

RVP was immense and Rosicky played really well too (one of his best matches for us), have to mention Walcott and his two excellent finishes as well.

Sagna's goal was excellent, going forward we were basically very good and the tackles flying in and effort can't be faulted.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-02-2012, 04:10 PM
But we don't seem to play 4-4-2 anymore these days, so unless we change formation he'll have to continue to play from the right.

Maybe we should.

Ollie the Optimist
26-02-2012, 04:11 PM
what a win, what a fucking win. top class. never a fucking penalty but who cares, these players came back and not only did they win, they fucking thashed the scum ****s. 10/10 to everyone, even theo. i would have taken him off at HT but fair play to the lad he proved me wrong and did something brilliant.

also we maon about wenger and selections but today he deserves all the fucking credit, brilliant team selection and that completely fucked the scum. lets see the how the media deal with the future english manager and media darling being outclassed by what htey call a hasbeen

OH TOO BE A GOONER

hobson's choice
26-02-2012, 04:12 PM
just don't understand why we can't show this more often.

Cause they are not capable of doing this, game in and game out, case of having mostly slightly above average players

Özim
26-02-2012, 04:13 PM
Cause they are not capable of doing this, game in and game out, case of having mostly slightly above average players
What impressed me from the off though was the fight, even when behind we fought for every ball and kept going....I can't remember the last time I actually saw us put that much effort.

Coney
26-02-2012, 04:15 PM
Never any doubt.

Marc Overmars
Just WUM texted my Spud mate "5-2, in your cup final"

Obviously given how this was probably more important to us for a change, he's not happy. :lol:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
eden hazard was watching apparently.

hopefully he'll see who's the better team.

alexander
26-02-2012, 04:17 PM
What impressed me from the off though was the fight, even when behind we fought for every ball and kept going....I can't remember the last time I actually saw us put that much effort.

Well it certainly wasnt against AC Milan.

Good to know we CAN do it, if we want to.

Ollie the Optimist
26-02-2012, 04:17 PM
anyone know if clive allen shook arsenes hand? he was very keen to last time

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 04:18 PM
Well it certainly wasnt against AC Milan.

Good to know we CAN do it, if we want to.

Nice weather today, that's probably why we fancied it.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-02-2012, 04:18 PM

Yep, but i guess we had nothing to loose and went for it, we need to see that more though. but when the pressure is off they will perform.

alexander
26-02-2012, 04:19 PM
Nice weather today, that's probably why we fancied it.

whats next saturdays forecast?

Olivier's xmas twist

Did not look to see if he was there lol, last thing i wanted to do to see his mug.

leaf
what a result proves we can do it when we play with a bit of fight

Olivier's xmas twist
26-02-2012, 04:20 PM
whats next saturdays forecast?

Well its a 12:45 kick off should be good weather

alexander
26-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Well its a 12:45 kick off should be good weather

3rd place in the bag then.

Dennis Bendtner
26-02-2012, 04:23 PM

He he he. Think the wideboy twat knows his place now.

selassie
26-02-2012, 04:24 PM
I thought we were superb today, a near perfect performance after the horrible 20 mins at the start. So many standout performers and so much urgency and speed in our play. Superb stuff.

GP
26-02-2012, 04:24 PM
This game shows what a fraud 'Arry is, too. Completely outclassed by WUMger.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-02-2012, 04:27 PM
Bale was shown for what he is and now teams know how to stop him. Modric showed me he is not worth the money spuds want for him.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-02-2012, 04:28 PM
He he he. Think the wideboy twat knows his place now.

But harsh on twats though.

GP
26-02-2012, 04:33 PM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0f8K0Yz2rB0oG/x610.jpg

No income tax, no vat... :whistle:

gunsofashburtongrove
26-02-2012, 04:39 PM
There was a very effective tactical adjustment in the 2nd half. With the fullback back and attacking game back to normal, we were vulnerable at the back. This clearly visible in the first half. In the second half Song stayed back with the CBs, stopped his forward runs which was so effective when we played with makeshift fullbacks. Arteta, Rosicky and Yossi pressed Scum high up and made sure they didn't get space and time to make use of the ball.

Xhaka Can’t
26-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Just WUM texted my Spud mate "5-2, in your cup final"

Obviously given how this was probably more important to us for a change, he's not happy. :lol:

Classy! :lol:

RomfordPele
26-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Just back, lovely jubbly! Fantastic team performance, every single one of them put in a shift today. Some of the football was breathtaking. You can't ask for more than that.

Hopefully the goals for Theo and Rosicky will give them something to build on - they've looked short of confidence for months. They both looked different players after that.

Anyway, we need exactly the same against Liverpool next week: win there and we could be just four points off Spuds by next Sunday. Game On.

(Oh, and I very much looking forward to an Eduardo-esque witch hunt against Bale running in the media over the coming weeks - no doubt Sky have already called him out as a cheat, right? :arry: )

Syn
26-02-2012, 05:08 PM
Wenger got it tactically right today by going with Benayoun and Rosicky. Tottenham were always going to try to play football against us. They went with 2 up top and this is where the tippy-tappy players flourish. We can get the better of the spuds. In recent games we have been ridiculously unlucky against them. Even in this game we were very unlucky to be 0-2 down. They had a deflected shot and a diving non-penalty.

It's difficult to see a game like that and pick out a single key moment. But the key moment was Van Persie's equaliser. He had just hit the post before Sagna scored and he had been threatening. Just like the recent Leeds goal summed up what Henry was about, this goal sums up what Van Persie is about. They stay hit when he pelts them with his left. It's a difficult thing to do combing one in from 25 yards but it looked effortless for him. Such a sweet strike.

It's too late in the season for this to count as a potential 'turning point'. We are knocked out of all competitions and the same problems remain (and will continue to remain). But one thing that can change is the spuds. I'm not ready to give up hope of catching them. They haven't got the skill or experience of seeing it through at this stage of the season. We only have one thing to focus on and while we won't start winning games very consistently (though we have won 3 league games in a row now), there is still a long way to go. It can be done.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-02-2012, 05:16 PM
Everyone fit? Awwww,the filth were pinning their hopes on us having key players out. Shame

Power n Glory
26-02-2012, 05:17 PM
There was a very effective tactical adjustment in the 2nd half. With the fullback back and attacking game back to normal, we were vulnerable at the back. This clearly visible in the first half. In the second half Song stayed back with the CBs, stopped his forward runs which was so effective when we played with makeshift fullbacks. Arteta, Rosicky and Yossi pressed Scum high up and made sure they didn't get space and time to make use of the ball.

We have to press like that in every game if we want to play a 4-3-3. In the first half, we weren't pressing well enough when Spurs had the ball and were left exposed. Our wingers shouldn't have to be tracking back beyond the halfway line. In fact, with high pressing, you should rarely see our players having to make gut bursting lone runs to pick up a runner. We should be hunting in packs and make so teams can't get beyond the half way line and that should enable our fullbacks to stay forward. Gibbs and Sagna were having a nightmare on defence. But we sorted ourselves out in the second. Yossi, Rosicky, Song and Arteta were bloody fantastic. I saw some crunchers from Yossi and Rosicky. Played like Generals. Fantastic and I take back what I said about Arshavin going. If that's how Yossi is playing, he should be getting games. Him and Rosicky were linking up well. all game.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-02-2012, 05:17 PM
Shall we make A DVD of the game :lol:

Syn
26-02-2012, 05:19 PM
Yossi, Rosicky, Song and Arteta were bloody fantastic. I saw some crunchers from Yossi and Rosicky. Played like Generals. Fantastic and I take back what I said about Arshavin going. If that's how Yossi is playing, he should be getting games. Him and Rosicky were linking up well. all game.

Wenger said Rosicky is injured now. :haha:

(And Vermaelen which means Djourou comes in. Arsenal :bow: )

Dennis Bendtner
26-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Something that's annoying me a little bit are Arteta's free-kicks. They're so poor. Even on the angle suiting the right-footer, I don't understand why Jesus is not taking them. Yeah, I know everyone mourned his free-kicks for years, but he scores when he wants. We get at least a couple per game in encouraging positions on the right. Minor gripe for today.

Syn
26-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Oh, and Scott Parker :haha:

Decent thug. But not as good as they say.

Looked completely out of his depth in a football match. Stick to pumping it out wide and letting Bale dive for pens, spuds.

Power n Glory
26-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Wenger said Rosicky is injured now. :haha:

(And Vermaelen which means Djourou comes in. Arsenal :bow: )

Bloody hell!!!

BOBN
26-02-2012, 05:26 PM

Said it before and ill say it again.... The most overrated non-english centreback in britain

Cripps_orig
26-02-2012, 05:27 PM
Just got back

Knew the score but didnt know the scorers

THEO THEO :bow:

Must Keep

Coney
26-02-2012, 05:28 PM
Shall we make A DVD of the game :lol:

Hopefully, no. Leave that to the people down the road with a big chip on their shoulder.

milla
26-02-2012, 05:29 PM
Bloody hell!!!

I put a tenner both will be fit for Liverpool, good excuse to avoid Rosicky and Vermin from playing intl friendlies. FYI RVP and Walnut will be out due to illness too. :coffee:

Dennis Bendtner
26-02-2012, 05:31 PM
Oh, and Scott Parker :haha:

Decent thug. But not as good as they say.

Looked completely out of his depth in a football match. Stick to pumping it out wide and letting Bale dive for pens, spuds.

Human bowling ball was quite a good description in the match thread. In harder games he loses the plot and throws himself around like a mentalist. Fuck him and his WWII hair.

Syn
26-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Human bowling ball was quite a good description in the match thread.

That is indeed a very good description.

Letters
26-02-2012, 05:39 PM

That was a weird game. At 0-2 I was sitting there feeling rather hard done by. We really hadn't played that badly and Spurs' goals were both a bit lucky. The first was a deflection, the 2nd a penalty which resulted from a dive. BUT, we made our own problems. Saha was given far too much space for the first and while he got a bit lucky he shouldn't have been in that position in the first place. The 2nd...well, again we didn't deal with the through ball and while I heard from Gary it was a dive I could see why the ref had given it.

We'd not been playing that badly but we'd not played that well either, some of our passing was embarassingly poor and it looked like we were getting beaten by a better side (not that I'd been massively impressed with Spurs). I really couldn't see us getting anything.

The funny thing is Spurs still seemed a bit scared of us though and when we put them under a bit of pressure they did wobble. Great header from Sagna to get us back in it and what else is there to be said about RvP? Unbelievable goal out of nothing. At 2-2 we had the momentum and didn't want half time to come.

At half time I had a text from a friend which I completely agreed with. Take Walcott off and bring on Ox. Theo had a wretched first half and while I don't doubt he was trying his best he just didn't look up to it. I rolled my eyes when I saw he was still out there as they lined up for the 2nd half. I did notice Sagna go up and give Theo a little pep talk before the Spurs players came out but I didn't hold out much hope for any improvement from him and was just generally worried we'd lose the momentum we'd built up at the end of the first half, Spurs would respond and put us to the sword. Couldn't have been more wrong.

The second half was the best I've seen us play all season. Spurs are supposedly a good side this year...well, let's face it they are 3rd and deservedly so. And we spanked them. They never had a sniff in the 2nd half. Fantastic performance all round and Theo while not suddenly being spectatular worked really hard and took his goals well.

Even at 5-2 there was a long way to go and I wasn't too comfortable until the clock started to tick down but as it did I started to realise that Spurs had nothing, we were just better than them today by quite a distance. See, we can do it! It's frustrating we don't do it more often but we can be a good team when we want to be.

In brief :patrice:

gunsofashburtongrove
26-02-2012, 05:40 PM
We have to press like that in every game if we want to play a 4-3-3. In the first half, we weren't pressing well enough when Spurs had the ball and were left exposed. Our wingers shouldn't have to be tracking back beyond the halfway line. In fact, with high pressing, you should rarely see our players having to make gut bursting lone runs to pick up a runner. We should be hunting in packs and make so teams can't get beyond the half way line and that should enable our fullbacks to stay forward. Gibbs and Sagna were having a nightmare on defence. But we sorted ourselves out in the second. Yossi, Rosicky, Song and Arteta were bloody fantastic. I saw some crunchers from Yossi and Rosicky. Played like Generals. Fantastic and I take back what I said about Arshavin going. If that's how Yossi is playing, he should be getting games. Him and Rosicky were linking up well. all game.
Couldn't agree more. That said I don't think we can be expected to do that 3 times a week, with not many fit players to rotate. Also think loosing the fullbacks affected our game big time, much less incisive while attacking and poor at ball retention. Not having further injuries key to us finishing in top 4.

Kano
26-02-2012, 05:41 PM
that game summed up our season so far.

the maddening thing is you do not know which team will turn up next week.

get some pride back in the cl but rest rvp for liverpool next week.

all season all i've cared about is keeping in the top 4 but it would be an hilarious bonus if tottenham finished below us - their dodgy period for the season is overdue.

next weekend is massive again, get at least a point whilst tottenham struggle without parker against utd and it's game on for 3rd.

Letters
26-02-2012, 06:05 PM
Man the glory-glory match thread is funny :lol:

Sure there's loads more but:

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread.php?653-Tottenham-Hotspur-v-Arsenal-OMT/page49
http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread.php?653-Tottenham-Hotspur-v-Arsenal-OMT/page56
http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread.php?653-Tottenham-Hotspur-v-Arsenal-OMT/page59
http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread.php?653-Tottenham-Hotspur-v-Arsenal-OMT/page61

Syn
26-02-2012, 06:05 PM
http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/7411db6egw1dqg2sepq1ng.gif

Never seen somebody so good with his back to goal. The number of times he is able to turn defenders like that is phenomenal.

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 06:17 PM
Yeah, he's so good at shielding the ball and then finding space to shoot, the best striker in the world this year, without a doubt.

Sign him up.

alexander
26-02-2012, 06:17 PM
Man the glory-glory match thread is funny :lol:

Sure there's loads more but:

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread.php?653-Tottenham-Hotspur-v-Arsenal-OMT/page49
http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread.php?653-Tottenham-Hotspur-v-Arsenal-OMT/page56
http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread.php?653-Tottenham-Hotspur-v-Arsenal-OMT/page59
http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread.php?653-Tottenham-Hotspur-v-Arsenal-OMT/page61

its funny because that was us last week

Özim
26-02-2012, 07:18 PM
Yeah, he's so good at shielding the ball and then finding space to shoot, the best striker in the world this year, without a doubt.

Sign him up.
I loved that bit when he dribbled around Spurs players for around 5 minutes in midfield :lol:

milla
26-02-2012, 07:23 PM
2-0 up and you fuked it up! 2-0 up and you fuked it up!

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 07:27 PM

What a nice turn around it is to sing that to them for once!!

Ollie the Optimist
26-02-2012, 07:29 PM
we have now scored more goals then the scum in the league :lol:

Xhaka Can’t
26-02-2012, 07:29 PM
What a nice turn around it is to sing that to them for once!!

Going 2-0 up in the NLD is the kiss of death tbh.

Letters
26-02-2012, 07:32 PM
The funny thing is they still seem shit-scared of us. Soon as we put a bit of pressure on them they started to crumble.

I really don't know what to make of Theo today. He was bloody awful first half and I couldn't believe Wenger didn't sub him at half time. Then he goes and gets 2 goals :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
26-02-2012, 07:33 PM
we have now scored more goals then the scum in the league :lol:

More than Arry's dreamteam? :faint:

Xhaka Can’t
26-02-2012, 07:37 PM
The funny thing is they still seem shit-scared of us. Soon as we put a bit of pressure on them they started to crumble.

I really don't know what to make of Theo today. He was bloody awful first half and I couldn't believe Wenger didn't sub him at half time. Then he goes and gets 2 goals :lol:

They were well taken goals in a pressure situation. If this does not give him the confidence he needs to improve, nothing will.

Here's hoping.

Letters
26-02-2012, 07:39 PM
Yeah, both good finishes and the one which went just past the post was well taken too and a bit unlucky.
Trouble is he's had these performances before and then relapsed. It seems he's better when played in and using his pace to beat the offside trap. He's not got the skill to beat defenders on the wing.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-02-2012, 07:40 PM

Thats because even with all the medial hype they still know their place lol.

Letters
26-02-2012, 07:43 PM
Thats because even with all the medial hype they still know their place lol.

I think there's something in that. We've been so much better than them for so long that even when they do get a decent team together and start playing well they still have a bit of an inferiority complex when it comes to us.

They are a decent side but when they've come up against the other good sides this year they've generally been found wanting. They're good, but they're not that good.

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 07:45 PM
His first goal was particuarly impressive because I thought he had ballsed it up intially by not taking it first time. Showed excellent composure to then loft it over the keeper.

Today was just Theo in a nutshell. God awful for half the game, but the second he can find some space he's the biggest threat on the pitch. His finishing is generally good as well so sometimes it's just worth persevering with him in hope that he gets a sniff. Only RVP can finish better than Walnut imo. Gervais probably would have got crowded out if he was in that position for Theo's first goal.

Ollie the Optimist
26-02-2012, 07:47 PM
More than Arry's dreamteam? :faint:

says a lot doesnt it. free scoring spurs against goal shy Arsenal, and then we have more goals. media going to be eating a lot of humble pie tomorrow

KSE Comedy Club
26-02-2012, 07:54 PM
Anyone else reckon someone slapped theo round the chops at HT?

Letters
26-02-2012, 08:00 PM

I don't know who did what but it worked.
Had he continued playing like he did in the first half then everyone, me included, would have been slating Wenger for keeping him on (especially had the result been different). He gets 2 goals and we're all happy.
Who'd be a football manager :shrug:

Syn
26-02-2012, 08:09 PM
His first goal was particuarly impressive because I thought he had ballsed it up intially by not taking it first time. Showed excellent composure to then loft it over the keeper.

Today was just Theo in a nutshell. God awful for half the game, but the second he can find some space he's the biggest threat on the pitch. His finishing is generally good as well so sometimes it's just worth persevering with him in hope that he gets a sniff. Only RVP can finish better than Walnut imo. Gervais probably would have got crowded out if he was in that position for Theo's first goal.

Theo can finish - there's no doubt about it. He has always been able to finish. Neither of his goals were particularly easy. They were solid striker's finishes. And it's not just the law of averages with Theo. When he decides to hit them across goal like that, he is very clinical. But the frustrating thing is how often he chooses to pass up those opportunities. From the high of his first goal, he didn't second guess himself when the opportunity for his second presented itself. It was almost identical to the case when he scored the 3rd against Chelsea last season. In the first half, he had an opportunity to have a clear run at goal and he decided to pass and leave Van Persie 3 defenders to take on.

I've always said that he has two things: he can finish and he has pace. But he has a third thing that he hasn't been able to overcome: a complete lack of balls. Those first two things should be enough to become a threatening attacker. The lack of the latter two things will ensure that - while we keep players like him - we won't be able to move to the next level. I have had enough of Theo, and I don't believe he should be starting games for us, but he showed great character to turn his performance around like he did - something I didn't think he had in him. Maybe there is some hope for him after all.

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 08:19 PM
Yeah, his lack of balls is ridiculous, he can't be English, must have some French in him somewhere. We've seen it many times with Theo, he'll do nothing in a game then spring up with a goal or 2. There's nothing inbetween, he won't be playing defence splitting passes, he won't spread the play with 30 yard balls, he won't whip balls into the danger area, things a natural footballer does, half the time I forget he's even on the pitch. Theo is a pub teamer, punt it, get your head down and run. Without his pace he'd be playing for Stevenage. But he has his pace, and what an asset it is, and he should be making a lot more of it. Lets hope today is the start of a cracking run in for him. We need him more than ever given he is the go-to guy after RVP.

Master Splinter
26-02-2012, 08:22 PM
We need him more than ever given he is the go-to guy after RVP.

:ilt:

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 08:23 PM
:ilt:

Which doesn't say a lot I know!

Master Splinter
26-02-2012, 08:24 PM
Theo the next Capi then?

Olivier's xmas twist
26-02-2012, 08:27 PM

Maybe he got frimponged in the dressing room

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 08:29 PM
I would 5-2 be a Spurs fan right now.

Dennis Bendtner
26-02-2012, 08:29 PM
The bullet shot on the angle across the keeper is his trademark now. Progression tbf. Didn't think it would go beyond 'run really fast'.

Letters
26-02-2012, 08:30 PM

What time did the NLD finish today?
Five past Friedel

:tumbleweed:

Syn
26-02-2012, 08:30 PM

A big high 5-2 Tottenham for showing up today.

Xhaka Can’t
26-02-2012, 08:31 PM
I don't know who did what but it worked.
Had he continued playing like he did in the first half then everyone, me included, would have been slating Wenger for keeping him on (especially had the result been different). He gets 2 goals and we're all happy.
Who'd be a football manager :shrug:

For £7m a week, I'd do it.

Dennis Bendtner
26-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Ledley King needed two armbands. He was so out of his depth. LOL.

Yeah that sucked.

KSE Comedy Club
26-02-2012, 08:33 PM
I would 5-2 be a Spurs fan right now.No no,

It's 5pur2 fan :coffee:

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 08:34 PM
Ledley King. :lol:

Should have followed in his dads footsteps and joined Arsenal.

Xhaka Can’t
26-02-2012, 08:37 PM
Five past Friedel

Friedel actually had a good game and was probably the Spud's best player. :lol:

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 08:39 PM
Still a while until MOTD2. I'm going read glory-glory to pass the time tbf.

Power n Glory
26-02-2012, 08:40 PM
Theo can finish - there's no doubt about it. He has always been able to finish. Neither of his goals were particularly easy. They were solid striker's finishes. And it's not just the law of averages with Theo. When he decides to hit them across goal like that, he is very clinical. But the frustrating thing is how often he chooses to pass up those opportunities. From the high of his first goal, he didn't second guess himself when the opportunity for his second presented itself. It was almost identical to the case when he scored the 3rd against Chelsea last season. In the first half, he had an opportunity to have a clear run at goal and he decided to pass and leave Van Persie 3 defenders to take on.

I've always said that he has two things: he can finish and he has pace. But he has a third thing that he hasn't been able to overcome: a complete lack of balls. Those first two things should be enough to become a threatening attacker. The lack of the latter two things will ensure that - while we keep players like him - we won't be able to move to the next level. I have had enough of Theo, and I don't believe he should be starting games for us, but he showed great character to turn his performance around like he did - something I didn't think he had in him. Maybe there is some hope for him after all.

The crowd were on his back today, according to Wenger and Wright. That's gotta knock your confidence a bit. But he shouldn't be playing on the wing. Both goals were well taken and didn't involve him having to beat his man making a run coming from the touchline. As Neville said, he's best when playing just inbetween the centreback and fullback. He was having no joy down the flanks and it's time Wenger changed that. It was frustrating watching him today. He's not a creator. He depends on service and should getting on the end of moves.

Ollie the Optimist
26-02-2012, 08:41 PM
so that arshavin bloke. we really missed him today

Syn
26-02-2012, 08:41 PM

Made an incredible save from Rosicky's header in the first half.

Ollie the Optimist
26-02-2012, 08:42 PM
Made an incredible save from Rosicky's header in the first half.

and from a yossi shot in the second half.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-02-2012, 08:54 PM
Five past Friedel

Syn
26-02-2012, 08:58 PM
robert pires ‏ @piresrobert7
There is only one team in london

Coney
26-02-2012, 09:02 PM

I like Friedel - seems a decent bloke. Shame we never bought him as our No1 after Jens while we waited for Szczesny to be ready for us. Would have helped us get a lot more points over the last few years.

milla
26-02-2012, 09:07 PM
robert pires ‏ @piresrobert7
There is only one team in london

Bobby Pires. :bow:

Injury Time
26-02-2012, 09:25 PM
Wow we we sucked, flat, lethargic, unimaginative and tense....then 2 nil down they looked like they just said Fuckit let's go for it....and go for it they did Spurs :pal:

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 09:26 PM
It was also nice to be able to celebrate a wondergoal going in for us.

Rather than the despair for when we concede them.

Cripps_orig
26-02-2012, 10:16 PM
Just seen the goals on MOTD

Theo :bow:

Brilliant game from him again by the looks of it.

KSE Comedy Club
26-02-2012, 10:31 PM

Brilliant game from him again by the looks of it.2nd half yes.

At HT he was nearly killed by everyone for being shit.

Niall_Quinn
26-02-2012, 10:32 PM

Brilliant game from him again by the looks of it.

No, he was as bad as it's possible to be. Then he just suddenly popped up with two great goals. The most infuriating player in the league. When he got subbed he went back to the bench with a huge smile on his face and he looked relaxed and happy with his lot. Could it make a difference or will he be back to his old self next week? No way of knowing.

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 10:34 PM
Initially I thought Gibbs might have caught Bale for the penalty, but there was pretty much no contact at all from Gibbs or Chesney having seen it again.

A world class dive.

Ollie the Optimist
26-02-2012, 10:37 PM
baltent dive, was a joke of a penalty. but shocking no mention of it on MOTD or sky. remember eduardo?

Cripps_orig
26-02-2012, 10:38 PM
Ade with an assist and a goal :bow:

How he is missed

Bale with a world class dive.

As for our goals, they were brilliant. Sagna with a quality header across goal, RVP being RVP, Rosicky finishing a move that bore no trait of Wengeritis and then the main event, THEO THEO THEO, 2 brilliant finishes.

What a difference it makes when you keep pace on when leading instead of taking him off and inviting pressure as we did v Fulham

Niall_Quinn
26-02-2012, 10:39 PM
Initially I thought Gibbs might have caught Bale for the penalty, but there was pretty much no contact at all from Gibbs or Chesney having seen it again.

A world class dive.

It was pure cheating from Bale. He had a chance to step up today and prove he's the player so many claim he is. Instead he dived in the box and then went missing from the game. Not sure what all the fuss is about this guy. £50mill? Wouldn't swap Ox for him.

Dennis Bendtner
26-02-2012, 10:44 PM
The pundits are shit scared to call it a dive. 'I don't think that's a penalty', 'can't see much contact'. Call a spade a spade eh?

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 10:50 PM
It was pure cheating from Bale. He had a chance to step up today and prove he's the player so many claim he is. Instead he dived in the box and then went missing from the game. Not sure what all the fuss is about this guy. £50mill? Wouldn't swap Ox for him.

He's a good player, a very good player infact, but incredibly overrated much like Spurs themselves. They get good press because they're seen as underdogs, haven't spent huge amounts, play decent football and of course have everyones favourite wideboy as manager. To the neutral, what's not to like?

Hopefully the media keep up the England speculation and it starts to derail them. I'd love it if they bombed now and we finished above them, but we've still got a lot of work to do ourselves. Here's hoping for a strong finish to slightly polish this turd of a season. :scarf:

Syn
26-02-2012, 10:54 PM

He's a top player. A cheat, sure. But he is a top player. Part of his problem now is that he seems less of a team player. Whenever I've watched him recently, he tries to be the hero far too often (even more often than he used to be). It does pay off. But to go to the next level, the spuds have a problem if they plan on accommodating this version of Bale because he's no Ronaldo. Letting Ronaldo hog everything works because he can carry a team. Bale, not so sure yet. Has potential but needs to sort his attitude out. He's 22 years old and would fetch a silly amount of money. I don't watch pub league but is this Hazard guy any better than Bale?

Dog Toffee
26-02-2012, 10:56 PM
And to think, everyone was shitting themselves that SPURS were going to thrash us.

Letters
26-02-2012, 10:57 PM
And to think, everyone was shitting themselves that SPURS were going to thrash us.

I certainly didn't think they'd thrash us but if you look at our recent form and the way Spurs have played this season there was reasonable cause for concern.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-02-2012, 11:03 PM
He's a top player. A cheat, sure. But he is a top player. Part of his problem now is that he seems less of a team player. Whenever I've watched him recently, he tries to be the hero far too often (even more often than he used to be). It does pay off. But to go to the next level, the spuds have a problem if they plan on accommodating this version of Bale because he's no Ronaldo. Letting Ronaldo hog everything works because he can carry a team. Bale, not so sure yet. Has potential but needs to sort his attitude out. He's 22 years old and would fetch a silly amount of money. I don't watch pub league but is this Hazard guy any better than Bale?

Hazard is more of a footballer. In fact, aside from his whipped crosses, Bale is very much kick and rush but he is very, very good at it. It's a shame Theo isn't more like him really.

Syn
26-02-2012, 11:05 PM
Hazard is more of a footballer. In fact, aside from his whipped crosses, Bale is very much kick and rush but he is very, very good at it. It's a shame Theo isn't more like him really.

I see. :good:

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 11:07 PM
Yeah I agree with that, Bale and Theo are very similar in style, they just have varying degrees of how effective they can be.

Cripps_orig
26-02-2012, 11:08 PM
Theo scores more and assists more.

Well he did last season

Ollie the Optimist
26-02-2012, 11:11 PM
off to bed a very happy and proud gooner.

2-0 AND THEY FUCKED IT UP. what a feeling

McNamara That Ghost...
26-02-2012, 11:13 PM
Theo scores more and assists more.

Well he did last season

Perhaps but if he ran like a runaway train a la Bale in to space more often, he'd probably contribute a lot more. And last season they still had Crouch up front. :lol:

Dennis Bendtner
26-02-2012, 11:14 PM

Some Spud opinions I have seen say this too. Redknapp himself said he lets Bale and Van der Vaart do whatever they want. It probably hinders their team. Bale's strengths are dribbling speed and a very good left foot. Giving 100% freedom to someone reliant on those facets doesn't tend to work. Plus obviously it opens them up defensively. Can't expect hero blocks from the WWII spitfire pilot every time. Definitely a very good player is Bale. Within his limitations.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
26-02-2012, 11:17 PM
dont get how crap we were in the opening 30 mins then suddenly changed. passes werent finding the feet, ball was bouncing off our players, no structure.

no team talk. no shouting. nothing.

but it just changed.

if only we fucking invest in this team there is so much potential.

hopefully the board do SOMETHING instead of sitting on their arses, sign up RVP and buy some quality players ffs.

christ its hard being a gooner.

Xhaka Can’t
26-02-2012, 11:18 PM
what a feeling

bein's believin'

Olivier's xmas twist
26-02-2012, 11:26 PM
Might go on glory glory at 1:55 tbh

Syn
26-02-2012, 11:27 PM
Can't expect hero blocks from the WWII spitfire pilot every time.

'Human bowling bowl', 'WWII spitfire pilot'...he's so ridiculous it lends itself to some great descriptions.

Grebbo
26-02-2012, 11:56 PM
AMAZING!!

I could barely watch the first 20mins. Spurs were counter attacking the fuck out of us. Bet then the rest is history....

Well done Wenger and the team.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
27-02-2012, 12:09 AM
http://www.b3ta.cr3ation.co.uk/data/gif/a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_mikedeanjump.gif

http://www.b3ta.cr3ation.co.uk/data/gif/a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_mikedeanjump2.gif

a bit fishy? jumping up and down hoping for it to go in?

hate that ****.

bent as a corkscrew.

Marc Overmars
27-02-2012, 08:32 AM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27453474@N02/6787077702/in/photostream/

Celebrating GHELs. :bow:

Grebbo
27-02-2012, 08:57 AM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27453474@N02/6787077702/in/photostream/

Celebrating GHELs. :bow:

Look at Frimpong

Flavs
27-02-2012, 09:24 AM
Well i have to say i am a little disappointed by us to be honest, we didn't work hard and didn't press the ball after the first 20 minutes or so, the 2 central defenders were far to close together when we started and then far too far apart the rest of the game. Sagna offered us nothing at all from right back and Theo Walcott seemed to stop playing at half time. Gibbs had a very good game however and I don't remember seeing him dominate the left side like that for a couple of years.

Rosicky and Benayoun are useless and put no work in and aren't adaptable, why they start instead of Rosicky and Le Coq i have no idea. RvP cant hold the ball up so why we continue to play it into him like that i have no idea. Tactically we were poor and showed no change from when we played well but were unlucky in Milan and we really do play better when teams just sit back and defend against us.

Spurs played well I thought, that Gareth Bale really is something special and I like how he isn't one dimensional at all and is an honest, good looking lad as well. Scott Parker and Sandro showed why they are so highly rated in the media with hard working yet fair games and Adebayor and Saha were a constant presence on the ball. Also credit to Harry Redknapp for not reacting to being goaded by those nasty Arsenal fans. Also i do agree with most Spurs fans that Ledley King is better than Sol Campbell.

:good:

LDG
27-02-2012, 09:28 AM
5pur2 :pal:

Xhaka Can’t
27-02-2012, 09:32 AM
I love Flavs' weekly round-up! :lol:

Flavs
27-02-2012, 09:33 AM
We looted them. Demolished them. Set them on fire then put it on our Facebook wall.

From Arseblog :lol:

LDG
27-02-2012, 09:52 AM
I fuckin 8 spurz.

:woohoo:

Marc Overmars
27-02-2012, 10:03 AM
Sperz. :haha:

LDG
27-02-2012, 10:04 AM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27453474@N02/6931701961/in/photostream/

Chrissie
27-02-2012, 10:07 AM

Nearly switched off when they were two up. Glad I didn't.

Letters
27-02-2012, 10:08 AM

http://vibrantlivingmagazine.com/Vibrant-Living-Magazine-May-June-2011/ipad/herman-munster-i3.JPG

:unsure:

Flavs
27-02-2012, 10:08 AM

I love Frimpong's face on the one of the bench

Flavs
27-02-2012, 10:09 AM
http://vibrantlivingmagazine.com/Vibrant-Living-Magazine-May-June-2011/ipad/herman-munster-i3.JPG

:unsure:
Gareth Bale :bow:

GP
27-02-2012, 10:10 AM

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/full/525976179.png?key=943558&Expires=1330338400&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=NYGQdtGW4ELulZA0HFklAleCaVVNBGcA3Wbmkwhg R6dyaZx~crVhBNd93Wf-ZA6oxZiHjkZkUi~dZ6tZ5zg1V8e9DKHSyYZ6Q0moiSTYfYJz6c NmH2gF9ZEjRRYlSCdy74FtYZTSXvFu7LUhKZw1uPLZdMIYW31u tIPkjNyNI-Y_

lol pedo

Marc Overmars
27-02-2012, 10:11 AM
I can't wait to buy the DVD.

McNamara That Ghost...
27-02-2012, 10:18 AM
I might re-watch it all today tbf.

Also, the best we're getting on SSN with regards to Bale's dive is that Gibbs and Ssmsusandty claim that they didn't touch Bale. It's pathetic. Although now we've got Oxocube, Theo and Jenkinson, we'll benefit from it too.

Flavs
27-02-2012, 10:24 AM
I might re-watch it all today tbf.

Also, the best we're getting on SSN with regards to Bale's dive is that Gibbs and Ssmsusandty claim that they didn't touch Bale. It's pathetic. Although now we've got Oxocube, Theo and Jenkinson, we'll benefit from it too.

Nope, we still have a Frenchman in charge

McNamara That Ghost...
27-02-2012, 10:26 AM
Nope, we still have a Frenchman in charge

Those players will benefit from it. And Wilshere, whenever he mans up but the rest won't.

Kano
27-02-2012, 10:33 AM
https://p.twimg.com/AmpprhZCMAEIJWB.jpg:large

Flavs
27-02-2012, 10:36 AM
Well i have to say i am a little disappointed by us to be honest, we didn't work hard and didn't press the ball after the first 20 minutes or so, the 2 central defenders were far to close together when we started and then far too far apart the rest of the game. Sagna offered us nothing at all from right back and Theo Walcott seemed to stop playing at half time. Gibbs had a very good game however and I don't remember seeing him dominate the left side like that for a couple of years.

Rosicky and Benayoun are useless and put no work in and aren't adaptable, why they start instead of Rosicky and Le Coq i have no idea. RvP cant hold the ball up so why we continue to play it into him like that i have no idea. Tactically we were poor and showed no change from when we played well but were unlucky in Milan and we really do play better when teams just sit back and defend against us.

Spurs played well I thought, that Gareth Bale really is something special and I like how he isn't one dimensional at all and is an honest, good looking lad as well. Scott Parker and Sandro showed why they are so highly rated in the media with hard working yet fair games and Adebayor and Saha were a constant presence on the ball. Also credit to Harry Redknapp for not reacting to being goaded by those nasty Arsenal fans. Also i do agree with most Spurs fans that Ledley King is better than Sol Campbell.

:good:

Just to add to this I am seeing a lot of negative posting regarding the penalty incident and even some suggestions that it may have been a dive! Well i would point out to this boohockey that there doesn't have to be contact when Mike Dean is refereeing there just has to be intent.

In the same way a player can be sent off for a two footed, studs up tackle even if he doesn't touch the man, a penalty will be given. Indeed even if someone even looks like they are going to go near an opposition player in the 18 yard box when playing Arsenal a penalty will be given instantly. A threatening haircut? A Monobrow? French? all penalties.

(Of course Arsenal don't get the same allowances as they are a naughty bunch of foreigners with silly hair and unpronounceable names.)

LDG
27-02-2012, 11:46 AM
:patrice:

Syn
27-02-2012, 11:54 AM
http://www.totalfootballfan.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/3920398440_32356594e4.jpg

Arsenal Royal
27-02-2012, 12:09 PM
OH HAPPY DAY :lol:

:ladynana:

Injury Time
27-02-2012, 12:19 PM
OH HAPPY DAY :lol:

:ladynana:
yes its nice to see you!

Injury Time
27-02-2012, 12:22 PM
https://p.twimg.com/AmpprhZCMAEIJWB.jpg:large
to be googled as: 3 cocks 1 ade

Olivier's xmas twist
27-02-2012, 12:24 PM
My only dissapointment for us was we did not hammer them more when we really coould have.

Injury Time
27-02-2012, 12:29 PM
My only dissapointment for us was we did not hammer them more when we really coould have.
you're right useless w@nkers should have been focusing on gd for the 4th place cup <_<

Flavs
27-02-2012, 12:36 PM

jesus some folk are never happy

Olivier's xmas twist
27-02-2012, 12:44 PM
jesus some folk are never happy

Don't get it twisted i'm happy, just wished we could have spanked the scum a bit more lol.

Fist of Lehmann
27-02-2012, 12:50 PM
Don't get it twisted i'm happy, just wished we could have spanled the scum a bit more lol.So you are happy, you just wish you could be more happy.

GP
27-02-2012, 12:59 PM
I'm happy. I'm positively gay.

Olivier's xmas twist
27-02-2012, 01:06 PM
So you are happy, you just wish you could be more happy.

Yep

Olivier's xmas twist
27-02-2012, 03:50 PM
HARRY REDKNAPP was involved in a half-time bust-up with an Arsenal follower.
The Tottenham boss asked a steward to eject the supporter, claiming the Gunners fan swore at him. He declared: "It was only one idiot. The fans were fine. It was nothing really."

But he got plenty of flak from the Emirates faithful as his side were crushed, with chants ranging from 'Harry for England' to those about his recent trial for tax evasion.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4156203/Harry-Redknapp-was-involved-in-a-half-time-bust-up-with-an-Arsenal-follower.html

Cripps_orig
27-02-2012, 03:54 PM
That Arsenal fan :doh:

Kano
27-02-2012, 04:46 PM

exactly. prime opportunity to absolutely hammer the dodgy c.unt and he fucks it up.

McNamara That Ghost...
27-02-2012, 05:17 PM
I'm sure I heard "'Arry Redknapp, he pays taxes when he wants" at one point. :haha:

Ollie the Optimist
27-02-2012, 05:20 PM

oh no, a nasty little arsenal fan swore at twitchy. fuck off, wenger goes to united and the scum and puts up with being called a paedo. has he ever moaned? no. a horrid little arsenal fan swears at twitchy and the **** cant handle it. fuck off twitchy

Xhaka Can’t
27-02-2012, 06:15 PM
Ollie, ffs man.

Marc Overmars
27-02-2012, 06:54 PM
Angry Ollie doesn't scare me.

Master Splinter
27-02-2012, 07:00 PM
If Ollie quits I won't quit.

Olivier's xmas twist
27-02-2012, 07:54 PM
Ollie, ffs man.

Just glad for once it wasn't me.

Cripps_orig
27-02-2012, 07:55 PM

Just glad for once it wasn't me.Youre basically the same anyway tbh

LDG
27-02-2012, 08:43 PM
Just watched the highlights again.

We won.

FIVE!!!

:dance:

Sperz :pal:

Ollie the Optimist
27-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Just watched the highlights again.

We won.

FIVE!!!

:dance:

Sperz :pal:

and beat mike dean too. what a game, what a win. NORTH LONDON IS RED

Olivier's xmas twist
27-02-2012, 10:20 PM
and beat mike dean too. what a game, what a win. NORTH LONDON IS RED

Yep, 2-0 and dean f**ked it up.

Özil's Panoramic View
28-02-2012, 01:29 AM
man this is the best feeling I've had in recent memory

now to go on a serious run and take 3rd spot from scums

they should be having a dreadful and torrid couple o weeks ahead of them

finally....RVP pure f%^*ing class.....whatever it takes, we must get him to put ink on paper

Ollie the Optimist
28-02-2012, 06:19 PM
A scum fan on twitter
Arsenal fans giving me shit fuck you!!! When Van Persie leaves Arse are finshed and Parkers red which shouldn't have been killed the game.

spuds :haha:

Cripps_orig
28-02-2012, 06:23 PM
Hes half right tbf

Injury Time
28-02-2012, 06:40 PM
I'm waiting for the "it was a tactical move by :arry: to keep Wenger in power to stop Arsenal winning anything" <_<

Letters
28-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Hes half right tbf

Unlike your face

Letters
28-02-2012, 07:33 PM
I know. My face is fully right

You're half right tbf.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-02-2012, 07:39 PM

Letters
29-02-2012, 04:12 PM
Pays tax when he wants.
Pays tax when he waaaaants.
'Arry Redknapp
Pays tax when he wants.

(Didn't hear this but apparently sung on Sunday) :d

:arry:

Fist of Lehmann
29-02-2012, 04:39 PM
A scum fan on twitter

Arsenal fans giving me shit fuck you!!! When Van Persie leaves Arse are finshed and Parkers red which shouldn't have been killed the game.
spuds :haha:Parker got sent off in the 87th minute... :lol:

It's funny cos it's retarded.

Cripps_orig
29-02-2012, 04:48 PM
Tbf, Parkers first yellow was wrong

Still, that Spud :haha:

Letters
01-03-2012, 09:40 AM
Do you know what time the game ended on Sunday?

5 to…

Olivier's xmas twist
01-03-2012, 09:47 AM
Do you know what time the game ended on Sunday?

5 to…

5 to 2

Marc Overmars
01-03-2012, 09:48 AM
It ended at around 3.30.

Letters
01-03-2012, 09:52 AM
So will your face :angry:

Fist of Lehmann
01-03-2012, 12:14 PM
MO's right. With kick-off at 1:30 we were still 0-1 down at 1:55.

No way was the game over by then.

Niall_Quinn
01-03-2012, 12:22 PM
MO's right. With kick-off at 1:30 we were still 0-1 down at 1:55.

No way was the game over by then.

Why can't you just play along with this? Why do you have to spoil it?

Fist of Lehmann
01-03-2012, 12:35 PM
Why can't you just play along with this? Why do you have to spoil it?All I wanted was to join in... :(

Dog Toffee
01-03-2012, 01:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkssMeSRKH0

This is quite funny. Woops, I think I screwed this post up.

LDG
01-03-2012, 01:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkssMeSRKH0

This is quite funny. Woops, I think I screwed this post up.

Not like you at all.

Dog Toffee
01-03-2012, 01:58 PM
http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/891640-mike-dean-caught-celebrating-tottenham-goal-against-arsenal

Mike Dean 'celebrating' Spurs goal. If its been posted already that makes me a bad person.

LDG
01-03-2012, 02:00 PM
http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/891640-mike-dean-caught-celebrating-tottenham-goal-against-arsenal

Mike Dean 'celebrating' Spurs goal. If its been posted already that makes me a bad person.

You're having a fail day.

http://www.goonersweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=1236

Dog Toffee
01-03-2012, 02:01 PM
Im going to bed.

Niall_Quinn
01-03-2012, 08:59 PM
All the goals with some nice, reserved commentary for a change.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHtmIlCDqxw

LDG
01-03-2012, 09:07 PM

Xhaka Can’t
01-03-2012, 09:31 PM
I'd pay full price for Sky to listen to that every week.

Kano
01-03-2012, 09:34 PM
if al jazeera win the next round of premiership bidding, you'll get your wish.

Xhaka Can’t
01-03-2012, 09:50 PM
if al jazeera win the next round of premiership bidding, you'll get your wish.

Inshallah it shall be.

Coney
02-03-2012, 08:57 AM
All the goals with some nice, reserved commentary for a change.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHtmIlCDqxw

RvP's goal. Fuck me - he's good. :cloud9: