PDA

View Full Version : The Arsenal vs Milan Tuesday Meetup

Flavs
28-02-2012, 12:36 PM
Said I would put one in here as well as some of you hermit types don't go in the general chat section. We are meeting at the pins from half 5 onwards for this if anyone fancies coming along and meeting some of us?

So far we have;

Me
LDG
IT
Letters
Miss Handbag
Fakeyank
And maybe GB if he can fix his calendar/brain

Some of us are going onto the game and some aren't so if you fancy it just reply in here thanks

:tumbleweed:

fakeyank
29-02-2012, 04:32 AM
Come on Negros, biggest game of the season! I need some pessimist (sorry realists) for footy discussions! :lol:

Flavs
29-02-2012, 08:54 AM
Always amazes me how many season ticket holders there are on forums who are not anywhere near the ground on match days

:rolleyes:

fakeyank
05-03-2012, 05:05 PM
My conference here got extended by a day because of a major defect that was identified today.. so I dont get into London till Wednesday late morning. :(

Even worse.. I fly back from London early thursday morning to Illinois and reach at noon (Central time) and then I have a flight to Vegas 6 hours later for a bachelor party that lasts till Monday!! :faint:

PS: Anyone want to catch lunch or meet for a couple of pints on Wednesday evening? :pray:

LDG
05-03-2012, 05:12 PM
:( That's a bit gash :(

I'm only in town for tomorrow night I'm afraid....sorry dude. Shit luck.

Letters
05-03-2012, 05:33 PM
PS: Anyone want to catch lunch or meet for a couple of pints on Wednesday evening? :pray:

Mmmmaybe. Could meet up for lunch maybe and you could listen to my thesis on why Wenger is the world's greatest living genius.

##

GP
05-03-2012, 05:54 PM
My conference here got extended by a day because of a major defect that was identified today

Was it your face?

fakeyank
05-03-2012, 05:55 PM
Mmmmaybe. Could meet up for lunch maybe and you could listen to my thesis on why Wenger is the world's greatest living genius.

##

I land at 11:30 at Heathrow. Dont know when you do lunch but if you are doing a late one, let me know. I'll send you a text or call you. I have my US number active here.

fakeyank
05-03-2012, 06:03 PM
Was it your face?

:haha:

Yes :(

Xhaka Can’t
05-03-2012, 06:06 PM
Could possibly do lunch - don't work too far away from Letters.

Injury Time
06-03-2012, 06:45 AM
The good news is that it is North Bank lower tier, the bad news you'll be sat next to me and have to join us at the pins as its my mates season ticket :good:

Letters
06-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Could possibly do lunch - don't work too far away from Letters.

FY, give my a text or call and I'll liaise with Gary. We're both Public Sector so can come and go as we please :cool:
Talking of which, probably should get dressed, need to be in by 10.

Flavs
06-03-2012, 10:37 AM
The good news is that it is North Bank lower tier, the bad news you'll be sat next to me and have to join us at the pins as its my mates season ticket :good:

Well now that Fakespunk has dropped out seems handy will be in need if you know what i mean

Injury Time
06-03-2012, 10:43 AM
Guy at work sorting out logistics (ie seeing if get a pass but if he's not allowed out Handy can have it if she wants :) )