PDA

View Full Version : The real reason Arsenal are failing

Flavs
02-03-2012, 11:29 AM
OK after doing some quite structured and balanced analysis I have finally come up with the conclusion that the real reason we are falling behind and not winning trophies isn't because of the money, the team, the tactics, the managers or any of the usually acknowledged reasons.

The simple reasons is we don't have enough ****s. Look at the table below and you will see that we are joint bottom of the **** league with Fulham, Fulham FFS! If you look at the teams at the top they are the more successful and trophy hunting teams, in fact their seems to be a direct correlation between success in the prem and the sheer amount of ****ishnesss within the team. (Only Stoke buck this trend and they went to the FA cup semi's last year and played in |Europe for the first time ever as their ****ishness increased, coincidence?)

Arsenal can recall Bendtner and Frimpong while the re-entry of Denilson would better our standings but we are clearly lacking. I hope the manager reads this and adds to the squad where it badly needs it. I am thinking maybe Clarkson at Central defence, Cameron in midfield and the maybe Sticking Eamon Holmes up front? That would get us on the right path.

Tottenham Hotspur

Bale, King, Gallas, Kaboul, VDV, Bentley, Parker, Sandro, Huddlestone, Adebayor, Defoe

Manchester City

Nasri, Johnson, De Jong, Barry, Tevez, Aguero, Ballotelli, Lescott, Hargreaves, yaya, Richards

Manchester United

Ferdinand, Evra, Young, Nani, Anderson, Rafael, Fletcher, Giggs, Scholes, Rooney, Owen

Stoke city

Huth, Lenny, Pennant, Higinbotham, Delap, Woodgate, Fuller, Crouch

Liverpool

Carragher, Johnson, Cole, Bellamy, Gerrard, Adam, Suarez, Carroll

Chelsea

Cole, Terry, Lampard, Drogba, Mikel, Meireles

Queens park Rangers

Mackie, Barton, Zamora, Dyer, Ferdinand, Taarabt

Newcastle United

Best, Smith, Tiote, Taylor

Sunderland

Bramble, Gardner, Bendtner, Gyan

Wolverhampton Wanders

Frimpong, Henry, Hunt, O'Hara

Everton

Fellaini, Cahill, Neville

Norwich City

Holt, Fox, Barnett

Swansea City

Vorm, Tate, Lita

West Bromich Albion

Robinson, Foster, Olsson

Wigan Athletic

Kirkland, Watson

Aston Villa

Hutton, Keane

Blackburn Rovers

Dunn, MGP

Bolton Wanderers

Davies, Reo-Coker

Fulham

Murphy

Arsenal

Van Persie

LDG
02-03-2012, 11:58 AM
:lol:

It's TRUE!!!!

OMFG.

Frimpong needed back asap. tbf. ftw. afc.

Fist of Lehmann
02-03-2012, 12:07 PM
Chelsea's position is a surprise. What happens when you apply weighting?
Surely Cole and Terry count as 3 and 6 respectively?

And Lee Cattamole doesn't even count as 1? Surely some mistake.

Flavs
02-03-2012, 12:24 PM
Chelsea's position is a surprise. What happens when you apply weighting?
Surely Cole and Terry count as 3 and 6 respectively?

And Lee Cattamole doesn't even count as 1? Surely some mistake.

1 **** = 1 point

And i dont mind Cattermole as he injures players on other teams quite a bit as opposed to only injuring ours like Stoke seem committed to doing

Syn
02-03-2012, 12:30 PM
Theo, Chamakh and Gervinho have a ****. Doesn't that count?

McNamara That Ghost...
02-03-2012, 12:47 PM
If I was a rival supporter I'd definitely think Szhansnney should be on that list.

Not sure what Stoke's excuse is though.

LDG
02-03-2012, 12:47 PM
Theo, Chamakh and Gervinho have a ****. Doesn't that count?

I think you're confusing **** with **** here Syn. Understandable mistake. Terry and Cole are ****s. Theo and Maroon5 ChaKma are just ****s.

Syn
02-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Maroon5 ChaKma

:lol:

That's going to stick.

Flavs
02-03-2012, 12:54 PM
If I was a rival supporter I'd definitely think Szhansnney should be on that list.

Not sure what Stoke's excuse is though.

But you wouldn't hear all the twitter and press release bollocks that is attributed to him if you weren't an Arsenal fan.

The difference is he is a bit of a jumped up young buck, its not like he is nicking toilet seats from B&Q or shagging his sister-in-law is it?

McNamara That Ghost...
02-03-2012, 01:01 PM
Yeah you do, I've ready enough rival forums to know that is the case. And really, Glen Johnson as an example? It's all very well nicking a toilet seat from B&Q but that's not going to help you kick the shit out of people on the pitch.

I think there's a bit too many contentious ones anyway. Barry isn't a ****, he's shit but he's not a ****. Although I suppose he is by virtue of the fact he earns so much despite being shit.

Flavs
02-03-2012, 01:05 PM
Yeah you do, I've ready enough rival forums to know that is the case. And really, Glen Johnson as an example? It's all very well nicking a toilet seat from B&Q but that's not going to help you kick the shit out of people on the pitch.

I think there's a bit too many contentious ones anyway. Barry isn't a ****, he's shit but he's not a ****. Although I suppose he is by virtue of the fact he earns so much despite being shit.

Oh i think the Villa fans may disagree

Coney
02-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Also, Eamonn Holmes is such a massive fat **** he must count as several.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-03-2012, 01:13 PM
Oh i think the Villa fans may disagree

So we're missing players that go to another club for the money? :lol: Again, it's not really influencing what happens on the pitch. He was an uninspiring midfielder then and he still is now but I don't think you see the ****ishness on the pitch.