PDA

View Full Version : It is confirmed Walcott has no footballing brain

Alpha
07-03-2012, 10:34 AM
when that statement was made I was on of the first ones to make objection against it . But having watched him closely a few times I came to a conclusion that I was wrong . The boy may have a talent that he is not developing yet but at 22 it might be too late I'm afraid . The lad has without doubt some frighting pace and he is a decent finisher but his reading of the game is so poor that he sometimes looks like an amateur . His decision making is a joke . He always keep the ball too long when he should have made a pass and ends up losing it and allowing a dangerous counter-attack against his side . He will start running and leave the ball behind him when receiving a pass . Chamberlain looks mile ahead of him when it should have been the other way round . Should he be sold or be given more time ? Will he really improve as at 22 he seems not to improve at all ?

Marc Overmars
07-03-2012, 10:41 AM
He will be sold to Chelsea.

Alpha
07-03-2012, 10:53 AM
That will be a good move for him . Provided we get Gotze , Podolski and Hazard .

BOBN
07-03-2012, 11:08 AM
Lazy regurgitation of a media pundit nothing statement.

Try thinking for yourself next time.

Olivier's xmas twist
07-03-2012, 11:27 AM
Yeah he should be done with us, tbh, even playing him in the middle or upfront he does not have confidence, and im not so sure i have confidence in him to be one of our strikers, id rather we sell him even if that swap deal doe Sturridge is open.

Once again when he was needed to step up he failed.

Its So Frustrating because we all know he has the talent but seems to lack confidence in most games.

GP
07-03-2012, 11:32 AM

Agreed. No such thing as a footballing brain.

Syn
07-03-2012, 11:38 AM
when that statement was made I was on of the first ones to make objection against it . But having watched him closely a few times I came to a conclusion that I was wrong . The boy may have a talent that he is not developing yet but at 22 it might be too late I'm afraid . The lad has without doubt some frighting pace and he is a decent finisher but his reading of the game is so poor that he sometimes looks like an amateur . His decision making is a joke . He always keep the ball too long when he should have made a pass and ends up losing it and allowing a dangerous counter-attack against his side . He will start running and leave the ball behind him when receiving a pass . Chamberlain looks mile ahead of him when it should have been the other way round . Should he be sold or be given more time ? Will he really improve as at 22 he seems not to improve at all ?

I would give him a couple more years. I don't agree that he doesn't read the game well. His runs are often very smart; he knows when he has to bend his run when the defence is playing a high line and he knows when he can just run straight in behind. He keeps fucking up - but he is able to keep getting into those right positions to fuck up. He doesn't have composure and it's something that is very frustrating to see. He panics too much. But I credit him for keeping getting in those positions because a player with less character (dare I say, Gervinho or Chamakh) don't even try but fizzle out the game.

His place is under pressure next season though. At the current rate, Oxlade and Miyaichi will be our wide starters. But I'm not writing off Theo just yet.

McNamara That Ghost...
07-03-2012, 11:57 AM
His runs are smart but his runs with the ball, often aren't. He's going to do himself a serious injury if he keeps running in to defenders (with the ball).

Marc Overmars
07-03-2012, 12:18 PM
He hasn't quite perfected the art of punt and run in the same way Bale has.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2012, 12:54 PM
He's playing much better in the last couple of weeks and has been a genuine threat. He's halfway up from the rock bottom return he was previously providing, so he's still frustrating as hell and could still do a lot better but at least he's shown he can improve. He does still make terrible decisions on the ball more often than not and that's a major problem. It costs us too and as the OP pointed out Theo can be as big a threat to us as he is to the opposition. A few weeks back I'd have said get rid of him for sure because he's going nowhere. But maybe if we add some more talent to the team in the summer (as in, actually add talent rather than just talk about it) he'll have less responsibility and a lighter burden, can be rotated more and could end up an effective squad player to be used in the right games at the right time. That will mean Wenger paying a bit more (any) attention to the opposition and their strengths and weaknesses. Over the last couple of weeks Wenger seems to be doing some of that. Bottom line, we need to keep what we have* and add more, the squad is threadbare as we saw last night.

* Chamakh has to go of course, but that will strengthen the squad.

Coney
07-03-2012, 01:28 PM
His runs are smart but his runs with the ball, often aren't. He's going to do himself a serious injury if he keeps running in to defenders (with the ball).

Yeah. He needs to do something like this to get past the defenders. Gazza might have gone mental, but this is still my favourite ever England goal... ... ... ...

http://ghostgoal.co.uk/2011/01/29/gascoigne-england-vs-scotland-1996/

Coney
07-03-2012, 01:30 PM
Chamakh has to go of course, but that will strengthen the squad.

Your face has to go.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2012, 01:31 PM
Your face has to go.

I have two faces so no problem there.

Olivier's xmas twist
07-03-2012, 01:32 PM
He's playing much better in the last couple of weeks and has been a genuine threat. He's halfway up from the rock bottom return he was previously providing, so he's still frustrating as hell and could still do a lot better but at least he's shown he can improve. He does still make terrible decisions on the ball more often than not and that's a major problem. It costs us too and as the OP pointed out Theo can be as big a threat to us as he is to the opposition. A few weeks back I'd have said get rid of him for sure because he's going nowhere. But maybe if we add some more talent to the team in the summer (as in, actually add talent rather than just talk about it) he'll have less responsibility and a lighter burden, can be rotated more and could end up an effective squad player to be used in the right games at the right time. That will mean Wenger paying a bit more (any) attention to the opposition and their strengths and weaknesses. Over the last couple of weeks Wenger seems to be doing some of that. Bottom line, we need to keep what we have* and add more, the squad is threadbare as we saw last night.

* Chamakh has to go of course, but that will strengthen the squad.

:gp:

Totally agree.

Alpha
07-03-2012, 01:52 PM
I would give him a couple more years. I don't agree that he doesn't read the game well. His runs are often very smart; he knows when he has to bend his run when the defence is playing a high line and he knows when he can just run straight in behind. He keeps fucking up - but he is able to keep getting into those right positions to fuck up. He doesn't have composure and it's something that is very frustrating to see. He panics too much. But I credit him for keeping getting in those positions because a player with less character (dare I say, Gervinho or Chamakh) don't even try but fizzle out the game.

His place is under pressure next season though. At the current rate, Oxlade and Miyaichi will be our wide starters. But I'm not writing off Theo just yet.

Apart from his pace , decent finishing and a brilliant understanding with RVP , I can't see anything else in his game . As someone has pointed out in a previous thread their understanding is done to the quality of RVP who reads the game better and out himself in a position to make Walcott job easier .

Joker
07-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Can't fault his effort or commitment in recent weeks, but his technical level is still too low for an attacking player. However, I still prefer him to Gervinho who didn't get involved last night and looks a luxury player tbh.

Olivier's xmas twist
07-03-2012, 03:13 PM
Can't fault his effort or commitment in recent weeks, but his technical level is still too low for an attacking player. However, I still prefer him to Gervinho who didn't get involved last night and looks a luxury player tbh.

Yep, Gev has been poor or Unmotivated but you have to expect that tbh, a new player in a new team who thought he'd be playing with better players. But i agree he needs to take a look at himself in the summer and make sure next season he performs much better.

Dog Toffee
07-03-2012, 03:15 PM
I dont get it, Walcott's cleary improved and creates havoc with his pace nearly every game. RvP isnt just scoring all these goals with no help and Theo should take some credit for that. Id have thought his 2 goals v Sperz would be enough to shut his critics up for at least another game or two. But no.

Olivier's xmas twist
07-03-2012, 03:18 PM
I dont get it, Walcott's cleary improved and creates havoc with his pace nearly every game. RvP isnt just scoring all these goals with no help and Theo should take some credit for that. Id have thought his 2 goals v Sperz would be enough to shut his critics up for at least another game or two. But no.

So because he scored 2 goals against spurs he should be backed, No he has to do it Consistantly before people will support him not just have 1 good game every 10 games.

Alpha
07-03-2012, 03:32 PM
Yep, Gev has been poor or Unmotivated but you have to expect that tbh, a new player in a new team who thought he'd be playing with better players. But i agree he needs to take a look at himself in the summer and make sure next season he performs much better.

Gervinho is scaring me . He might turn into Chamack no 2 .A half season wonder . Hopefully Chamberlain and Miyaichi will show the two culprits ( Theo and Gervinho ) how to do their job properly .

Olivier's xmas twist
07-03-2012, 03:39 PM
Gervinho is scaring me . He might turn into Chamack no 2 .A half season wonder . Hopefully Chamberlain and Miyaichi will show the two culprits ( Theo and Gervinho ) how to do their job properly .

Gervinho is lucky that fans will not it takes time to settle it etc, but next season he can't be un motivated or lethargic as this or it won't be long before he gets the boos. Saying that it took Drogba a few seasons to settle and become class for chavs.

Dog Toffee
07-03-2012, 03:45 PM
Whos this Miyaichi character?

Syn
07-03-2012, 03:50 PM

Google.com not working for you?

Alpha
07-03-2012, 03:53 PM
Ryo Miyaichi is an japanese Arsenal player on load at Bolton . A very good and promising talent . watch him tonight as Bolton is playing and you will make your own assessment about him . A joy to watch just like chamberlain .

Alpha
07-03-2012, 03:55 PM
Google.com not working for you?
Sorry Bolton is playing on Saturday and not today . My mistake .

Syn
07-03-2012, 03:59 PM
Sorry Bolton is playing on Saturday and not today . My mistake .

I wasn't being a sarcy twat to you, I was being a sarcy twat to the sarcy twat.

Letters
07-03-2012, 04:16 PM

It's the bloke from The Karate Kid, innit.

Marc Overmars
07-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Looking forward to Miyaichi getting some games next year. Should link up well with Dempsey.

Kano
07-03-2012, 04:41 PM
unfortunately the time has come for him to leave.

moving him out to the right has not improved his work with the ball at his feet and he can't make a career based on instinct alone.

you can tell he crosses the ball 'when it feels right' to him, not at the right time to make the most of the position.

running into people, losing control and failing to beat his man will only continue if he carries on with us.

he may well succeed elsewhere but it won't be with us.

Master Splinter
07-03-2012, 06:57 PM
Looking forward to Miyaichi getting some games next year. Should link up well with Dempsey.

The Dempsey Bandwagon :bow:. Glad others are joining it.

Ryo looks really classy so far. His technique is brilliant. Hope he destroys RPQ on Saturday.

Oxo, Dempso and Ryo first choice next season. Gervinho and Theo as pub team sprinters off the bench. Not bad. Don't forget also Podolski can play there.

Power n Glory
07-03-2012, 07:10 PM

Would be good if fans could stop to think about what 'footballing brain' is and why certain players fit certain positions. It's a lazy post indeed and I don't think the OP has really thought about this one.

Syn made a good point about his off the ball runs and we simply don't have enough players that make intelligent runs. He was threat yesterday but I think he'd be better serviced playing as a striker or on the left where he can play more in between the fullback and centreback. He was trying yesterday to cut in and shoot on his left boot and that's not natural for him. On the left, I think he'd be able to drive in towards the centre more and power shots in towards the far post.

He has talent but he's not a winger and Wenger is trying to turn him into some sort of Freddie Ljunberg type player and that just isn't his game.

Olivier's xmas twist
07-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Would be good if fans could stop to think about what 'footballing brain' is and why certain players fit certain positions. It's a lazy post indeed and I don't think the OP has really thought about this one.

Syn made a good point about his off the ball runs and we simply don't have enough players that make intelligent runs. He was threat yesterday but I think he'd be better serviced playing as a striker or on the left where he can play more in between the fullback and centreback. He was trying yesterday to cut in and shoot on his left boot and that's not natural for him. On the left, I think he'd be able to drive in towards the centre more and power shots in towards the far post.

He has talent but he's not a winger and Wenger is trying to turn him into some sort of Freddie Ljunberg type player and that just isn't his game.

While this may be true etc, he does not have the confidence to be a striker and you can see it maybe why he is not played upfront. by now he should be a proper foward, even when he gets that chance he does not deliever its a worry.

Alan B'stard
07-03-2012, 08:25 PM
walcott needs to be played through the middle like a michael owen. I also think his running is actually ever more intelligent. The spurs game should've reminded everyone he can finish

Cripps_orig
07-03-2012, 08:28 PM
Good game yesterday. Excellent in the first half as he gave that Pub Team left back of theirs nightmares.

Maldini must be turning in his grave seeing a LB like that at Milan.

2nd half like everyone else, he was shit

Olivier's xmas twist
07-03-2012, 08:32 PM
Good game yesterday. Excellent in the first half as he gave that Pub Team left back of theirs nightmares.

Maldini must be turning in his grave seeing a LB like that at Milan.

2nd half like everyone else, he was shit

problem is unlike everyone bar Gev he seems to only have a good game in 1 half and thats it.

Marc Overmars
07-03-2012, 08:33 PM
Is Walnut ever going to get a chance up front though? I don't see it in the current set up.

Olivier's xmas twist
07-03-2012, 08:34 PM
Is Walnut ever going to get a chance up front though? I don't see it in the current set up.

If were getting The German then no.

Marc Overmars
07-03-2012, 08:39 PM
RVP feeds off the service he gets from the 2 wide forwards, that system is not going to change because he's gone mental playing as the central striker, no reason to change that.

Olivier's xmas twist
07-03-2012, 08:43 PM
@ M O do you think if Wenger does not play him up front/in the middle he should sell him?

Marc Overmars
07-03-2012, 08:49 PM
@ M O do you think if Wenger does not play him up front/in the middle he should sell him?

No because he can be effective where he is now. I think he just needs to understand his own strengths and start to utilise them more. He should stop acting Brazilian and realise he's a filthy English pub team sprinter.

Cripps_orig
07-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Is Walnut ever going to get a chance up front though? I don't see it in the current set up.The current set up brings out the best in RVP but is pretty shit for Arsenal

Olivier's xmas twist
07-03-2012, 09:07 PM
The current set up brings out the best in RVP but is pretty shit for Arsenal

Thats because all the other Attackers are not in his class so it has to be built around RVP.

Alpha
07-03-2012, 09:12 PM
walcott needs to be played through the middle like a michael owen. I also think his running is actually ever more intelligent. The spurs game should've reminded everyone he can finish
I don't think anyone questions his ability to finish mate . It is decision making which is questionable .

Alan B'stard
08-03-2012, 08:47 PM
thats why i think he should be used for his finishing, and someone with more craft should get a go out wide

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
08-03-2012, 10:28 PM
give him more time.

he's the type of player that i can see going to another team under a proper manager and come back to haunt us.

keep him.

he cant get much worse.

Dog Toffee
09-03-2012, 12:42 AM
mmm...

Oh yeah!

AKBapologist
10-03-2012, 09:29 PM
Fuck having a footballing brain. Spend the entire summer learning how to shoot from outside of the box, and take decent freekicks and he'll be a legend. Why fans expect this guy to be the next Pelle or Zidane is beyond me. 8 goals and 11 assists this season is better than a lot of the shite lots of mugs insist we get.

Joker
10-03-2012, 10:07 PM
No one expects him to play like Zidane, but his technical level is not good enough at the moment. Coupled with this his inability to get involved in matches that are tight, and where the opposition defence are playing deep. Players like Ljungberg weren't technically amazing, but they had the intelligence to time runs into the box perfectly, and were therefore able to influence the play. Walcott doesn't have that yet, which makes him extremely ineffective in tense matches.

AKBapologist
12-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Joker :pal:

Joker
12-03-2012, 10:12 PM
Joker :pal:

Nothing I've said changes just because of this match. I still don't think his technical level is good enough, but his positioning and timing of his runs was excellent, and he had a great performance.

Marc Overmars
12-03-2012, 10:13 PM
He was fantastic tonight.

Credit where it's due.

Cripps_orig
12-03-2012, 10:14 PM
Done it many times this season

Nothing unusual this game

selassie
12-03-2012, 10:14 PM
Top class Theo. Now he has real competition for his place he's starting to turn it on. Well done Son!

AKBapologist
12-03-2012, 10:15 PM

Beyond RVP, I don't think any player has come close to swinging matches and deciding tight games as often as walcott.

Syn
12-03-2012, 10:16 PM
Best game in an Arsenal shirt imo. What made it impressive was that they'd stuck some pub-teamers to double up on him and that's where he usually struggles. Very encouraging signs. Showed he has technical ability too with some fantastic control on numerous occasions - he wasn't allowed to just kick the ball and run; he found a way to make an impact on the game. Great stuff, Theo.

Joker
12-03-2012, 10:16 PM

Well yes it is, there have been too many games this season where he's been totally ineffective. If he performed like this more consistently, no one would be moaning.

Having said that, at least he's been quite productive this season, unlike some of our central midfielders.

Coney
12-03-2012, 10:24 PM
Well yes it is, there have been too many games this season where he's been totally ineffective. If he performed like this more consistently, no one would be moaning.

Having said that, at least he's been quite productive this season, unlike some of our central midfielders.

:unsure:

Cripps_orig
12-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Beyond RVP, I don't think any player has come close to swinging matches and deciding tight games as often as walcott.Yeah but he doesnt score 30 goals a season so he must be shit

Power n Glory
12-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Great game from the kid.

AKBapologist
12-03-2012, 10:27 PM
Yeah but he doesnt score 30 goals a season so he must be shit
And if he did, he's an imposter.

:lol:

Alpha
12-03-2012, 10:27 PM
He had a very good game but we want consistence week in week out .

Marc Overmars
12-03-2012, 10:29 PM
He will always be productive because pace is the most dangerous asset someone could have. He will always find himself in good crossing positions because of it, and stands a pretty good chance of getting an assist because RVP is normally on the end of his passes.

The key thing tonight was that he was involved in everything we were trying to do.

Infact it was Oxo who had the typical Theo game, I forgot he was on the pitch at one point.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-03-2012, 10:30 PM
Top class Theo. Now he has real competition for his place he's starting to turn it on. Well done Son!

Yep i agree if he can put in a few more peformances like that he'd be loved by the fans again.

Maestro
12-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Glad he got some real stick in that first half against the Spuds, has been picking up his form since and was great today ...really really good today and long may it continue.

I'll eat my hat anytime he plays like this, it's all we ever asked from him.

Great game and fair play to him, but let us not lie that he has always been playing at this level this season. He's had some really terrible games, but I really hope that is behind him. He has to keep the fans off his back by doing just what he did today.

Niall_Quinn
12-03-2012, 10:33 PM
Best game in an Arsenal shirt imo. What made it impressive was that they'd stuck some pub-teamers to double up on him and that's where he usually struggles. Very encouraging signs. Showed he has technical ability too with some fantastic control on numerous occasions - he wasn't allowed to just kick the ball and run; he found a way to make an impact on the game. Great stuff, Theo.

Looked like a different player.

No, I mean really. I think there are two Theos. The absolutely shit one who can't play football and the one we've booked to turn up 6 weeks each year.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-03-2012, 10:37 PM
Looked like a different player.

No, I mean really. I think there are two Theos. The absolutely shit one who can't play football and the one we've booked to turn up 6 weeks each year.

Is this the one who is worth 85k a week ?

gunnerrrrr
12-03-2012, 10:47 PM
fcuk me where did this Theo come from...he was sensational, best 90 mins i have seen from him.

i will eat humble pie if he carries on like this

AKBapologist
12-03-2012, 10:51 PM
Infact it was Oxo who had the typical Theo game, I forgot he was on the pitch at one point.
No service combined with a weak leftback who needed typical baby sitting verses the only player toon had who showed a bit of skill tonight. Just like Theo's annonoumos games,he put in a decent shift. Oxlaide is by far the most technically talented player out of the two, but too few people really know just how important Theo is to this squad.

LDG
12-03-2012, 10:53 PM
I'm hoping he's finally realised that if he wants to succeed he has to want the ball, make stuff happen himself, and keep the workrate high throughout the game.

Finally learning? Let's hope so.

Cracking game tonight though. Nice one Feo.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-03-2012, 10:56 PM
No service combined with a weak leftback who needed typical baby sitting verses the only player toon had who showed a bit of skill tonight. Just like Theo's annonoumos games,he put in a decent shift. Oxlaide is by far the most technically talented player out of the two, but too few people really know just how important Theo is to this squad.

Add to the fact he should have been in the middle tbh. But then again same could be said for theo tbh. He had a bad game it happens, it was good to see him celebrate when we scored the winner.

Letters
12-03-2012, 11:25 PM
Had a great game tonight. As NQ says, it was almost like watching a different player to the one I see so often run into defenders. Hope he can start to do that more consistently, if so we'll have a top player on our hands

:scarf:

Power n Glory
12-03-2012, 11:25 PM
I'm hoping he's finally realised that if he wants to succeed he has to want the ball, make stuff happen himself, and keep the workrate high throughout the game.

Finally learning? Let's hope so.

Cracking game tonight though. Nice one Feo.

Today he was playing with confidence. I don't think Theo has ever shied away from wanting the ball or slacked off. Today, he looked like the Theo we all saw earlier in the season. Or last season. He often has these moments were he's full of confidence and plays a blinder but that often gets overlooked after a bad patch.

GP
12-03-2012, 11:29 PM
I don't think it's a coincidence that since Sagna came back Feo has looked really dangerous again.

LDG
12-03-2012, 11:33 PM
Today he was playing with confidence. I don't think Theo has ever shied away from wanting the ball or slacked off. Today, he looked like the Theo we all saw earlier in the season. Or last season. He often has these moments were he's full of confidence and plays a blinder but that often gets overlooked after a bad patch.

I wouldn't say he slacks off as such. I just think he goes missing, especially when the team aren't playing well. He sometimes just stays out wide and doesn't give himself or anyone wanting to find him, a chance.

He definitely is a confidence player, and maybe that's part of it tonight. But I just thought there was more urgency about him tonight...

Having Bacs behind him helps a lot too....rather than worrying about having to cover Johan The Gay Lion...

Is it coincidence we're suddenly playing so much better now we have some fit fullbacks?

Regardless...top stuff from the lad tonight :d

GunnerFan4Life
12-03-2012, 11:33 PM
The theo of today, the theo that gave chelsea an absolute nightmare earlier in the seaon, is the theo that we will hopefully be seeing. Hes a frustrating player in terms of skill but the theo of today is the minimum we should hopefully be seeing, the want for the ball, the want of trying to make it happen for himself, to keep going, and what AW said is true, people forget he''s only 22/23, people can become consistent like RVP has, he wasn't consistent in his early years here.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-03-2012, 11:36 PM
I don't think it's a coincidence that since Sagna came back Feo has looked really dangerous again.

agree 100%

GP
12-03-2012, 11:39 PM
btw I really love Sagna.

He is one sexy black man.

I especially liked him in the Cosby show.

LDG
12-03-2012, 11:40 PM
btw I really love Sagna.

He is one sexy black man.

I especially liked him in the Cosby show.

Ugandans :bow:

Master Splinter
13-03-2012, 12:51 AM

Everything looks better when Sagna's around.

I love him more than you tbh.

BOBN
13-03-2012, 08:16 AM
one of the most dangerous players in europe when hes playing like that

BOBN
13-03-2012, 08:24 AM
yep, the guys who first came up with this theory were spot on.

It lets him drift into the inside channel and up front. Its when you isolate him with on the touchline he struggles. Only the most skillful players make a difference consistantly from theres.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-03-2012, 08:52 AM
Everything looks better when Sagna's around.

Even his missus tbh. (no homo)

Olivier's xmas twist
13-03-2012, 09:49 AM
Whats going on with theo contract, has he openend talks yet ?

Letters
13-03-2012, 10:00 AM
Whats going on with theo contract, has he openend talks yet ?

That would explain last night's performance.

Coney
13-03-2012, 12:40 PM

Cynical. But fair.

Ollie the Optimist
13-03-2012, 01:24 PM
tbf to Theo he has turned up in the last three games, and been very very good, we know he can finish and run but the problem as always been that he would be shit 9 games and then good one game. so far he is changing that, its great to see but he still has a long way to go.

Fist of Lehmann
13-03-2012, 04:12 PM
Even his missus tbh.This sounds highly bi-curious.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-03-2012, 04:50 PM
This sounds highly bi-curious.

never meantit like that.

:lol: could explain it

Fist of Lehmann
13-03-2012, 05:13 PM
never meantit like that.Admit it, you want to be double-teamed by Mr and Mrs Sagna.

There's no shame in that.

Marc Overmars
13-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Admit it, you want to be double-teamed by Mr and Mrs Sagna.

The bitch can piss off.

Just Bac will do. :cloud9:

Olivier's xmas twist
13-03-2012, 05:34 PM

:lol:

GP
13-03-2012, 06:53 PM

I would literally love that.