10-03-2012, 03:28 PM
Theo is a goner

Cripps_orig
10-03-2012, 03:28 PM
:lol:

Theo pisses on Ryu

GunnerFan4Life
10-03-2012, 03:29 PM
Ryo got man of the match. He kept attacking at his full back and a very good assist for the winner.

Dog Toffee
10-03-2012, 03:31 PM
Who's this Myiachi character?

Cripps_orig
10-03-2012, 03:33 PM
Who's this Myiachi character?Some kid we bought for Asian marketing purposes.

Wont play a game for us but he'll do what the board wants ie get lots of money.

As for the footballing side, fuck knows. No ones seen him play bar today where he got motm and cos of that hes better than Theo :lol:

Joker
10-03-2012, 03:34 PM
He already looks technically much better than Theo, and has an eye for a pass as well.

Olivier's xmas twist
10-03-2012, 03:39 PM
:lol:

Theo pisses on Ryu

Thats disgusting.

Syn
10-03-2012, 03:42 PM
Whether we like it or not, he’ll be starting a lot for us next season. Arsene has done the same thing he did for Wilshere – sent him out on loan to Bolton where he knew he’d be the big salmon in the small sushi. He has that special talent that’ll make it difficult not to play him just like it was for Wilshere.

That said – although Sky and particularly Neville was raving about his ‘MOTM performance’, and despite Coyle also saying how important he was, he wasn’t really too good today. He has put in better performances in a Bolton shirt. Seems to have that ‘star quality’ though. Looking forward to watching him play for us next season.

Xhaka Can’t
10-03-2012, 03:54 PM
Some kid we bought for Asian marketing purposes.

As for the footballing side, fuck knows. No ones seen him play bar today where he got motm and cos of that hes better than Theo :lol:

People may get the opinion he is better than Theo because of how poor Theo is.

Ryo may not develop to be the quality we need, but Theo certainly hasn't and is very unlikely to ever be.

Master Splinter
10-03-2012, 03:55 PM
He hasn't even played 20 professional games yet. That's how inexperienced he is.

But he looks like he has everything. You can tell when players have something special. Technically, he looks faultless. The assist today was excellent. His energy, pace and work-rate is a bonus.

Cripps_orig
10-03-2012, 03:56 PM
People may get the opinion he is better than Theo because of how poor Theo is.

Ryo may not develop to be the quality we need, but Theo certainly hasn't and is very unlikely to ever be.Fair enough

I however am not in the business of critisising one player to praise another

Joker
10-03-2012, 03:57 PM
Some kid we bought for Asian marketing purposes.

I think it says more about how little Theo has developed that people at least expect him to offer more than Theo. In 5 years, Theo has remained the same limited player he was when we first bought him, who can be useful on the counter-attack when there's a lot of space (i.e. against Spurs in the second half) but in any other type of match, he's not particularly useful. I doubt he could have delivered the pass Ryo did today to win Bolton the match.

Olivier's xmas twist
10-03-2012, 03:58 PM
Fair enough

I however am not in the business of critisising one player to praise another

:haha:

Do you do Stand up if so where can i buy the tickets from, your a riot fella.

Cripps_orig
10-03-2012, 04:17 PM
I think it says more about how little Theo has developed that people at least expect him to offer more than Theo. In 5 years, Theo has remained the same limited player he was when we first bought him, who can be useful on the counter-attack when there's a lot of space (i.e. against Spurs in the second half) but in any other type of match, he's not particularly useful. I doubt he could have delivered the pass Ryo did today to win Bolton the match.And i doubt Ryo could do what Theo has done to Barca, Chelsea, Spuds, Man Utd etc either

Whats your point?

Power n Glory
10-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Sounds promising. Will have to catch the extended highlights. I've some footage of the kid and he's exactly what we need down the flanks. Pace and dribbling skills. Of course

Theo isn't growing in that right wing position. He's a not a dribbler and you can't develop that sort of thing this late on. Saying he's not technically gifted is harsh because we're talking purely about his dribbling skills. I'll always say he's a striker and we should have been developing that side of his game. Wenger should have had him working on getting out of tight situations and the sort of thing that makes a great technical striker. There is an art to beating a the keeper and outwitting defenders. Technical strikers that know when to chip, loft or power the ball into the back of the net. How to curve runs, getting the timing right.....these years have a been a waste for Theo. If you can't dribble you have no chance on the wing.

Ryo sounds like the right sort of fit for us. If we play him and Ox on the flanks....can't wait to see it. Plus we still have Wellington Silva is still to come and Joe Campbell....project youth!

Marc Overmars
10-03-2012, 04:43 PM
Looks talented.

But then so did Vela. :coffee:

Master Splinter
10-03-2012, 04:45 PM
And so did Wilshere. :coffee:

And Oxlade-Chamberlain. :coffee:.

Syn
10-03-2012, 04:46 PM
Looks talented.

But then so did Vela. :coffee:

Not when out on loan, playing top flight football every week for relegation battlers (WBA) he didn't.

Marc Overmars
10-03-2012, 04:48 PM
I know, just WUMing.

lol.

hobson's choice
10-03-2012, 10:10 PM
Outside of the assist he completely pocketed by Traore, what game did some of you watch. He didn't get pass Traore once, bizarre really, no one deserves MOTM from that game

Munchies
11-03-2012, 07:51 PM
Highlights of his performance against QPR :
ADskHHV_rqM

Looked fairly average throughout but that's expected due to how inexperienced he is , ie when trying to knock the ball past Traore and not knowing what else to do to get past other than that. Has flashes of his talent though.

Dog Toffee
12-03-2012, 01:11 PM
He didnt look lke he had a clue how to get past the left-back. Makes Walcott look better than he already is.

Munchies
13-03-2012, 07:42 PM
He didnt look lke he had a clue how to get past the left-back. Makes Walcott look better than he already is.

Tells you how shite Bolton are for him to get MOTM :lol:

BOBN
13-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Joke thread.

Forget theo, hes not even routledge level yet and that korean theyve got pisses all over him.