12-03-2012, 09:59 PM
Rosicky :bow:

RVP :bow:

Verminator :bow:

Feo :bow:

Dutch players, no wonder they won feck all on intl level. :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
12-03-2012, 10:00 PM
Great stuff. Even though it nearly went tits up, again.

Vermaelen. :bow:

I won't mock you again.

Rosicky. :bow:

RVP. :bow:

RVP's chocolate leg. :haha:

Theo. :wacko: He went mental today.

Marc Overmars
12-03-2012, 10:01 PM
Get in!!!

Fully deserved win, it was one way traffic and I did fear it was going to be one of those days when we huff and puff but fail to blow the house down. We got our reward in the end though.

You just cannot beat the delirium of a late goal. :d
Oh Spurs...hello. :wave:

Cripps_orig
12-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Thats quite a few late goals isnt it recently?

Niall_Quinn
12-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Tightrope acts goes on. Really poor for 90 minutes but we still pulled out a win. And it was still deserved because what a team of ****s those barcodes are. They really do take after their dirtbag of a manager.

GunnerFan4Life
12-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Jamie Sanderson ‏ @YoungGunsBlog Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
Krul and van Persie row in tunnel. RVP accused Krul of time wasting in 1st half, then said 'time waste now' after Vermaelen winner. Naughty.

Maestro
12-03-2012, 10:04 PM
phew, is all

Pardew you mug, let me see your smug face now you bunt

Krul has been spotted in the tunnel still refusing to release the ball

Niall_Quinn
12-03-2012, 10:04 PM
Krul and van Persie row in tunnel. RVP accused Krul of time wasting in 1st half, then said 'time waste now' after Vermaelen winner. Naughty.

But nice

Cripps_orig
12-03-2012, 10:06 PM
Theo gets the Sky motm and rightly so

His and Verms interview on now

Maestro
Tightrope acts goes on. Really poor for 90 minutes but we still pulled out a win. And it was still deserved because what a team of ****s those barcodes are. They really do take after their dirtbag of a manager.

my thoughts exactly on this one

Theo was very good today, credit where it's due

Edinburgh Gooner

hahahahahahaha

KESSLER
12-03-2012, 10:07 PM
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!

Superb effort from all the lads. We did lack that extra quality in the final 3rd but never gave up and got a deserved winner in the end

Master Splinter
12-03-2012, 10:08 PM
About as one-sided a half of football you'll ever see. More composure and we'd have won 10-1.

Rosicky :bow:.

Walcott :bow:

Vermaelen :bow:

Robin van Petulant :bow: :bow:.

Arsenal :bow:.

Special thanks to Krul for time-wasting and giving us an extra minute to score the winner.

Globalgunner
12-03-2012, 10:08 PM
Theo`s just been tranferred to Newcastle. Hope we got Ben Arfa in return.

hobson's choice
12-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Stepped in the house, and bang, Verms bangs it in, crap defender, but great finisher.

Like i've said before we may not know to win trophies anymore, but we sure do know how to lock down that 3rd/4th CL spot, that's our trophy.

We got history

Thierrymon
12-03-2012, 10:10 PM
I would love a gif of Wenger getting thrown around in his jacket when celebrating the winner.

Maestro
12-03-2012, 10:11 PM
phew, is all

Pardew you mug, let me see your smug face now you bunt

Krul has been spotted in the tunnel still refusing to release the ball

Krul is now apparently refusing to leave the dressing room, in his continued bid to waste time

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
12-03-2012, 10:11 PM
where's the real arsenal gone?!

Asthmatic Kitty
12-03-2012, 10:12 PM
late goals :bow:

rosicky had a fantastic game, would've rather arteta come off for ramsey than him. ramsey did really well when he came on though.

bit worrying how ineffective gervinho's looked since the ACoN, i didn't think taking off AOC was a bad move at the time (he'd not had a great game) but if gerv's gonna be that useless i'd rather AOC gets the time.

Kos and theo were excellent as well tonight.

pardew interview on now, this should be amusing :)

Syn
FUCK YOU PARDEW!!

FUCK YOU KRUL YOU CANCEROUS PIECE OF SHIT

FUCK YOU TIOTE YOU FUCKING UGLY ANIMAL

FUCK YOU GEORDIE INBRED NORTHERN THICK ****S

COME ON THE MIGHTY GUNNERS!!

Maestro
Pardew you mug, what's your excuse ...none

selassie
12-03-2012, 10:13 PM
Say what you like about this team and it's deficiencies but they are fighters, the lot of them. Really pleased with todays win and delighted with the last few weeks, top class stuff.

3rd is totally realistic now and where we should be aiming to finish, it won't be easy but I reckon we could just about do it.

:scarf:

KESSLER
12-03-2012, 10:14 PM
FUCK YOU PARDEW!!

hahahahahaha YES!!

McNamara That Ghost...
12-03-2012, 10:14 PM
If Vermaelen hadn't made that run, it'd have dropped to Gervinho. :lol:

leaf
12-03-2012, 10:19 PM
get in there fuck off pardew dont bother with post match interview

Cripps_orig
12-03-2012, 10:20 PM
Neville praising RVP for his antics at the end

Neville :bow:

Best in the business at what he does

McNamara That Ghost...
Gary Neville praising RVP for the barney with Krul. :bow:

What a GHEL.

cheesy bites
Take a bow Theo Walcott.

I'm very happy to eat my words about him, for today at least.

Maestro
12-03-2012, 10:21 PM

What a GHEL.

Talking a lot of sense, he is tbh

cheesy bites
12-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Oooh I love last minute winners, I do.

Marc Overmars
12-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Talking a lot of sense, he is tbh

Well he is widely regarded as one of the best in the business for a reason.

Ratface. :bow:

leaf
12-03-2012, 10:24 PM
i'm usually on theos case but he was quality today lets see a load more of it

Olivier's xmas twist
12-03-2012, 10:25 PM
where's the real arsenal gone?!

Always been here, just needed a kick up the bum and it seems we got one.

Power n Glory
12-03-2012, 10:32 PM

Poor for 90 minutes?

Technically, that was probably the best we've played this season. Bar the odd mistake, everyone was playing with confidence and skill. That was a well earned draw. Looked like our old selves. Zipping the ball around, creating a bundle of chances, dominance in possession, fight and spirit. If we'd have drawn that, it would have been very hard for me to find much fault in the performance.

Elreactor
12-03-2012, 10:33 PM
I would love a gif of Wenger getting thrown around in his jacket when celebrating the winner.

Please!

Syn
https://p.twimg.com/An0ZiykCMAADWuP.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldp3yyI6tu1qb9a2wo1_500.png

Olivier's xmas twist
Funny thing is had we played like this from the begining of the season we'd be up there Challenging.

Marc Overmars
12-03-2012, 10:34 PM
https://p.twimg.com/An0ZiykCMAADWuP.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldp3yyI6tu1qb9a2wo1_500.png

:haha:

Love it.

Niall_Quinn
12-03-2012, 10:37 PM

What a GHEL.

It's a disgusting fact but Neville seems to be an unbiased footie commentator. How the hell did he get past the vetting procedures?

Syn
12-03-2012, 10:39 PM
Also - well done the Arsenal fans at the game for booing the fuck out of Krul. As Wenger and Pardew said, it's typical for a goalkeeper to waste time when they're away and trying to take a point home. I'd expect Szczesny to do the same if we find ourselves 2-1 up at Everton next week. But the fans behind the goal really made a point of making it known. Even if it wasn't too intimidating, it really helped to create an 'us vs them' mentality which got the players (seemingly Van Persie, certainly) fired up.

McNamara That Ghost...
12-03-2012, 10:40 PM
It's a disgusting fact but Neville seems to be an unbiased footie commentator. How the hell did he get past the vetting procedures?

Roy Keane is his mate.

Marc Overmars
12-03-2012, 10:40 PM
I think it's in our best interests to concede first now, if we want to play with this sort of intensity. :lol:

Niall_Quinn
12-03-2012, 10:42 PM
Also - well done the Arsenal fans at the game for booing the fuck out of Krul. As Wenger and Pardew said, it's typical for a goalkeeper to waste time when they're away and trying to take a point home. I'd expect Szczesny to do the same if we find ourselves 2-1 up at Everton next week. But the fans behind the goal really made a point of making it known. Even if it wasn't too intimidating, it really helped to create an 'us vs them' mentality which got the players (seemingly Van Persie, certainly) fired up.

Yeah but it's okay when we do it. Certainly isn't when those cheating fuckers do it though. They were a disgrace.

Niall_Quinn
12-03-2012, 10:43 PM
I think it's in our best interests to concede first now, if we want to play with this sort of intensity. :lol:

It might be in the team's best interest, but not mine. I was perched on the window ledge at 94mins ready to end it.

Syn
12-03-2012, 10:44 PM
Yeah but it's okay when we do it. Certainly isn't when those cheating fuckers do it though. They were a disgrace.

Of course - that's it. We're not winning any points for fair play or behavioural consistency.

LDG
12-03-2012, 10:46 PM
Nice to get one back on those ****s.

Played reasonably well today. Played like we wanted it, even if some things just didn't come off. We created and hustled, and picked up the second ball much better than usual.

Deserved three points, and a big shake of the wrist wanker sign at Pardew.

Happy days :scarf:

Cripps_orig
12-03-2012, 10:48 PM
Nothing against Pardew tbh

Good manager

I know he made Wenger cry a few years back but twas well deserved

Glad he lost today though so

Pardew :pal:

LDG
12-03-2012, 10:48 PM
It might be in the team's best interest, but not mine. I was perched on the window ledge at 94mins ready to end it.

Ferocious flower beds outside your bungalow I take it?

Olivier's xmas twist
12-03-2012, 10:57 PM
We deffo need another world class striker next season so RVP can be taken off and we still know we have enough to win the game.

Kos once again was Awesome, Chesney well did not really have much to do.

TV yes he scored the winner but was shaky at the back, needs to sort it out.

Gev, the guys looks unmotivated,something with him seems off.

Its good to see the the fight in this team makes me proud these days. Last year we have lost this game (and we did) to come back after they scored showed the character of the team.

Well done lads keep it up.

LDG
12-03-2012, 11:00 PM
We deffo need another world class striker next season so RVP can be taken off and we still know we have enough to win the game.

I was thinking the same. Someone call Arsene and tell him.

In fact, I would recommend Podolski. I know nobody has mentioned him yet, but I really think he would be a good addition if he were to become available.

Marc Overmars
12-03-2012, 11:01 PM
I think Song has strangley been poor in this winning run we're on. He's going through his annual phase of the season where he looks high on dope most of the time. He's too casual and under hits passes, gives the ball away quite cheaply at times. Luckily tonight Arteta was mopping up for him.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-03-2012, 11:03 PM
I was thinking the same. Someone call Arsene and tell him.

In fact, I would recommend Podolski. I know nobody has mentioned him yet, but I really think he would be a good addition if he were to become available.

Fair play, still think we need another striker with him though.

Cripps_orig
12-03-2012, 11:10 PM
Also how do we solve a problem like Arteta?

The guy offers nothing and is a bit shit

Everton away next so hopefully he'll raise his game against his former team but very unimpressive so far

Olivier's xmas twist
12-03-2012, 11:12 PM

Everton away next so hopefully he'll raise his game against his former team but very unimpressive so far

Depends what happens in the summer(transfer wise) for now just leave it how it is he can't get any worse ?

WMUG
12-03-2012, 11:14 PM

:blink:
He was brilliant today, don't know what you're on about

Cripps_orig
12-03-2012, 11:16 PM
on setting a new Premier League record…
That is the best response to something that has been questioned sometimes this season. I believe that shows we have quality, we have spirit, which I have never questioned. It was a relentless effort again tonight from the first to the last minute. The tempo was absolutely top level tonight. We kept going until the last second and just managed to win the game.

Certainly the fact we have done it before helped us. Even when we were 1-0 down we just kept going and we feel now at the moment in the team we just have that complete and total commitment to do as well as we can and give absolutely everything. That gets the crowd behind the team and you saw a very entertaining game tonight against a very good Newcastle side.

on Van Persie's altercation with Krul…
I don't know, is it history from Holland? Is it just today's story? I don't know, they both looked a bit nervous. I have not spoken to Robin yet. I will find out but I am happy it stayed yellow and did not become red. He is absolutely committed and he gave everything again tonight. He got us a quick equaliser. But the whole team played very well and Walcott also had an exceptional performance tonight.

on the potential to overtake Tottenham…
We played recently against Tottenham, Liverpool, Newcastle and Sunderland who are all very difficult to beat and we won all of these games. We know every time it was very tight and we won in the last minute in three of them. There is definitely complete commitment in every single game. Where we finish is down to how we keep going and if we put that same amount of effort into every single game.

on whether Tottenham will be concerned…
I don't know, I don't focus on Tottenham. I feel what is at stake for us is our commitment and that's all we want to do.

on cutting the gap to one point…
I don't compare us to any other team, I just think we have rebuilt confidence and belief and that will be vital in the race until the end. It can change very quickly because as soon as you lose a little bit of urgency you are in trouble in this league. So let's focus on keeping that and after we will see when we finish.

on the importance of third place…
At the moment I maintain that because we have gone through some difficult periods and it's very important that we keep our feet on the ground, keep our complete focus and give absolutely everything until the end. We have done that recently because we produced a great game tonight, we produced a great game against Milan and we produced a great game against Tottenham. That has to be our real target.

on frustrations at missing out on the title…
If you look at our run from the Chelsea win until January you will see that our run was quite positive. But we had four full backs out in January and it is something that can work one game but it cannot work for five or six games. For that I believe we were punished but the quality was always there. Today we have 52 points with ten games to go and we have gone through a difficult period in January but recently we have won the games in the last minute whereas we lost the games in the last minute against Fulham and Manchester United.

on the atmosphere in the dressing room…
The atmosphere is great within the squad, and tonight it was exceptional in the dressing room because the pleasure is even more intense when you win in the final minute of the game where you have given everything. And the disappointment is intense when you have lost in the last minute of a game.

on the team refusing to lose…
That is fantastic. It shows that as much as two defeats are quicksand, the positive recent history of a team has a very positive influence and the positive vibes make everyone stronger.

on players coming back from injury…
Diaby is not far [away], Santos I think will play on Wednesday night in the Reserves against West Brom. He will need 90 minutes. Diaby should be back for Everton, he has a little chance. Jack [Wilshere] is less imminent.

on Theo Walcott's form…
I think that he is so long in the spotlight that people forget that he is 22 years old and getting now to an age where you perform. It is as simple as that. He develops well because he is intelligent. Tactically, technically tonight he had a complete game.

Team is doing their bit and hope it continues to the end of the season

Wenger needs to do his in the summer

Cripps_orig
12-03-2012, 11:17 PM
He was brilliant today, don't know what you're on about:lol:

He was the same as he always was. Constantly gave the ball away and when he didnt, it was sideways and backwards passes galore

Ollie the Optimist
12-03-2012, 11:19 PM
:lol:

He was the same as he always was. Constantly gave the ball away and when he didnt, it was sideways and backwards passes galore

this coming from the guy who says kos is shit every game and theo is a world class player every game when he has been utter shit that day.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
12-03-2012, 11:20 PM
really hope gerv doesnt turn into arshavin.

international heartache with russia meant arshavin was never the same again. got a feeling gerv is still heartbroken at missing the penalty in acon.

Marc Overmars
12-03-2012, 11:21 PM
Sperz and the Old Boys play each other on the day we have Villa at home, next weekend.

What a chance that is to stamp home our advantage on one if not both of them. As long as we don't fuck up against Villa that is. :popcorn:

GP
He was brilliant today, don't know what you're on about

He's done a massive job for us this year. He's been a calming presence in front of the back 4.

Top signing.

Ollie the Optimist
RVP proved today why he is going no where imo. that reaction at the end was of a man who loves and cares for this club and who wants to win. the crowd where singing his name and he made them sing louder. he cares so much, tonight proved that he wont go atall

Olivier's xmas twist
12-03-2012, 11:23 PM
really hope gerv doesnt turn into arshavin.

international heartache with russia meant arshavin was never the same again. got a feeling gerv is still heartbroken at missing the penalty in acon.

Yep same here, another mentally week player it seems.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-03-2012, 11:25 PM
RVP proved today why he is going no where imo. that reaction at the end was of a man who loves and cares for this club and who wants to win. the crowd where singing his name and he made them sing louder. he cares so much, tonight proved that he wont go atall

Lets hope he signs a contract them all what he did tonight means nout if he don't sign a new deal.

LDG
12-03-2012, 11:27 PM

Yeah, that whipped in cross to RVP was awful.

Behave, sir. He was just fine tonight.

Not sure he is, or ever was a long term solution, but he's done his bit this season, and is one of the reasons we look so much more like a team. We have been crying out for some solidarity and comittment for years, and he gives you that at the very least.

Marc Overmars
12-03-2012, 11:32 PM
Arteta is limited but he gives us discipline at least.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-03-2012, 11:35 PM
I think Song has strangley been poor in this winning run we're on. He's going through his annual phase of the season where he looks high on dope most of the time. He's too casual and under hits passes, gives the ball away quite cheaply at times. Luckily tonight Arteta was mopping up for him.

Song has been off form but he has been an unsung hero for this team tbh, even though he can have a frustating game he can still find the wonder pass for RVP to score.

Letters
12-03-2012, 11:47 PM
Get.
In.

I'm going to do myself an injury at a game one day, I really am.
That was one of THE most frustrating games followed by the best finish.
I thought we were good tonight, had it finished 1-1 I'd have been bitterly disappointed and lamenting our lack of finishing ability up front but overall I couldn't have faulted their efforts. The place absolutely erupted when we scored the winner.

Massive 3 points. Come on Arsenal.
:scarf:

Thierrymon
12-03-2012, 11:51 PM
Tricky trip to Goodison for us next. Will be tough as they are in good form and our players have given a lot these past few weeks.

McNamara That Ghost...
12-03-2012, 11:55 PM
Tricky trip to Goodison for us next. Will be tough as they are in good form and our players have given a lot these past few weeks.

They have but we don't play for nine days now and Everton play twice before that game.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-03-2012, 11:58 PM

So are we, we have a long rest they don't best thing off all its on the same night as both chavs and spuds play too.

LDG
13-03-2012, 12:00 AM
They have but we don't play for nine days now and Everton play twice before that game.

Chelsea V Citeh, Chelsea V Spuds both to come over the next couple of games too. :popcorn:

This is all very, very interesting now.

Would have to say Newcastle and Liverpool are out of it now......

On we go :scarf:

Thierrymon
13-03-2012, 12:02 AM

Oh, for some reason i thought that game was later this week. Yeah we will smash them.

Syn
13-03-2012, 12:24 AM
I would 2-1 be a Newcastle fan.

Japan Shaking All Over
13-03-2012, 12:32 AM

Classic RvP WUMming. . . .cant wait to see this tonight on the box. . .be warned, gonna celebrate like as if I were watchong it live!

Ollie the Optimist
13-03-2012, 12:40 AM
anybody else as soon as they saw RVP goal today think of this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3n4CTLDn_w

Syn
13-03-2012, 12:45 AM
Nah, wasn't my first reaction. I was briefly at the bar when some Chelsea fans (I think) were laughing about Szczesny conceding the Newcastle goal. Seconds later as RVP put the ball in the net, I was all:

http://icecreamconvos.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Master Splinter
13-03-2012, 12:47 AM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/05Pe2030Lnaxh/1000x.jpg

Another glorious picture of Robin WUM Persie :bow:.

Syn
13-03-2012, 01:11 AM
He pulled out the troll face for a good few minutes at the final whistle and was having a go at Krul all game. If things didn't go our way, he was just as likely snapping someone's leg in the final seconds IMO. He looked out of sorts today - had his worst game in a while (though managed a fantastic goal nevertheless). It's no secret that Van Persie has a nasty streak. 'Twas in danger of going over the edge today though. I like that.

Niall_Quinn
13-03-2012, 01:16 AM
He pulled out the troll face for a good few minutes at the final whistle and was having a go at Krul all game. If things didn't go our way, he was just as likely snapping someone's leg in the final seconds IMO. He looked out of sorts today - had his worst game in a while (though managed a fantastic goal nevertheless). It's no secret that Van Persie has a nasty streak. 'Twas in danger of going over the edge today though. I like that.

He's starting to deliver what Cesc gave us last season, an edge, a wind-up, plus a bag full of talent of course.

Master Splinter
13-03-2012, 01:19 AM
He pulled out the troll face for a good few minutes at the final whistle and was having a go at Krul all game.

Just saw it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4BG_fQ9_tns

G. Nev :bow:.

Ratface :bow:.

Ratboy :bow:.

Syn
13-03-2012, 01:28 AM
Wow - Neville called it right. Whenever there's some handbags and shit, you always get pundits/commentators tutting 'nobody wants to see that in the modern game...', yeah we fucking do!

Van persie snapped today, no doubt about it. He got a yellow but Arteta saved him from a certain red and a lengthy ban by pushing him away. i.e. Arteta's just saved our season.

Japan Shaking All Over
13-03-2012, 02:56 AM
FUCK YOU PARDEW!!

Wow :lol:

Japan Shaking All Over
13-03-2012, 03:03 AM
Take a bow Theo Walcott.

I'm very happy to eat my words about him, for today at least.

Sounds like I am going to have to do a bit of humble pie noshing later.....but if its for the good of the team....

Japan Shaking All Over
13-03-2012, 03:37 AM
Funny thing is had we played like this from the begining of the season we'd be up there Challenging.

Yep - two major implosions - one right at the beginning when our team was gutted by departures and the Rape at Old Trafford - two, after the Villa game when we only have ourselves to blame for fucking up a seemingly easy group of games

Hell I know this season has been not great, we are a ton of points behind the top 2 but considering that few gave us a hope in hell of a top 6 finish we are showing that there is life in us yet - as much as people are going to say 'You're saying the same thing as last year' - I do think that with a strong showing in the transfer market this summer, the resigning of RvP we could be a very dangerous team indeed

Japan Shaking All Over
13-03-2012, 03:43 AM
He's done a massive job for us this year. He's been a calming presence in front of the back 4.

Top signing.

I would say so too....hasn't set the pitch alight, ping balls all over the place but has done the simple stuff well. Chipped in with a few goals to boot.....we may want to see him burst through the midfield but we all knew that the only similarity with Cesc was his nationality, those that expected differently are wrong.

Japan Shaking All Over
13-03-2012, 03:48 AM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/05Pe2030Lnaxh/1000x.jpg

Another glorious picture of Robin WUM Persie :bow:.

Robin WUM Persie :haha:

Would give Muhammed Ali a run for his money!!

Japan Shaking All Over
13-03-2012, 03:52 AM
Wow - Neville called it right. Whenever there's some handbags and shit, you always get pundits/commentators tutting 'nobody wants to see that in the modern game...', yeah we fucking do!

Van persie snapped today, no doubt about it. He got a yellow but Arteta saved him from a certain red and a lengthy ban by pushing him away. i.e. Arteta's just saved our season.

How many yellows does Robin have.....? Is he close to automatic ban?

mkkreuk
13-03-2012, 07:46 AM
He has 6 yellow cards - ten would give him a ban, but I think he has a clean slate from the second sunday in april. Should be okay, if he doesnt get sent off.

Letters
13-03-2012, 08:03 AM
Nah, wasn't my first reaction. I was briefly at the bar when some Chelsea fans (I think) were laughing about Szczesny conceding the Newcastle goal. Seconds later as RVP put the ball in the net, I was all:

http://icecreamconvos.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Kony :bow:

BOBN
13-03-2012, 08:14 AM
Most Enjoyable season in years.

Reduced expectations + so many memorable wins.

Theres more to football that trophies tbh

Marc Overmars
13-03-2012, 08:26 AM

He's a pundit with an actual opinion. Great to see.

I liked his commentary during the Milan game, he was willing us on to win.

All joking and WUMing aside, been very impressed with him. I originally thought 'WTF is this shit' when he was hired.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-03-2012, 08:43 AM
Cesc was at the game last night. :lol:

He's definitely pining.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-03-2012, 08:44 AM
Cesc was at the game last night. :lol:

He's definitely pining.

He'll be back in an Arsenal shirt next season tbh.

gege
13-03-2012, 09:34 AM
If Vermaelen hadn't made that run, it'd have dropped to Gervinho. :lol:
i thought gibbs was nearest after verm,otherwise gervinho would have lost it

Letters
13-03-2012, 10:53 AM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f395/wrdrichard/RvP.jpg

(sorry if someone posted this already)

GP
13-03-2012, 10:55 AM

All joking and WUMing aside, been very impressed with him. I originally thought 'WTF is this shit' when he was hired.

He's better than some. Le Tissier is dreadful. No insight or opinion whatsoever.

IBK
13-03-2012, 11:30 AM

Always knew he'd be a good pundit. He used to interview well even when at manure. I like the fact that you learn/hear something new from him - unlike the average pundits.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-03-2012, 12:12 PM
i thought gibbs was nearest after verm,otherwise gervinho would have lost it

Nah it was definitely Gervinho behind Vermaelen. Vermaelen. :bow:

GP
13-03-2012, 12:33 PM
Gervinho would've scored from there anyway.

haha lol jk

milla
13-03-2012, 05:57 PM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f395/wrdrichard/RvP.jpg

(sorry if someone posted this already)

Alpha
13-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Gervinho is lucky as Chamberlain is still learning his trade . Next season with Miyaichi and Ox on the flanks , Archavin as a super sub ( I believe his loan spell will make him better and restore his confidence ) Gervinho will rot on the bench . In fact Gervinho = Chamack . He can't shoot . He can't score . Now he can't even do what he was good at . He can't take on players at the wing . What an annoying player ?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
13-03-2012, 06:11 PM
just watched the highlights for the first time since seeing the game last night on arsenal bitesize, f**k me what a lung busting run from vermaelen

Marc Overmars
13-03-2012, 06:11 PM
Gervinho is lucky as Chamberlain is still learning his trade . Next season with Miyaichi and Ox on the flanks , Archavin as a super sub ( I believe his loan spell will make him better and restore his confidence ) Gervinho will rot on the bench . In fact Gervinho = Chamack . He can't shoot . He can't score . Now he can't even do what he was good at . He can't take on players at the wing . What an annoying player ?

Arshavin will be sold tbh.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-03-2012, 06:36 PM

Yes and No, something is not right with him, He seems lethargic atm. And needs to improve or we will have another Chamakh, AA situation with him next season.

Dog Toffee
13-03-2012, 07:00 PM
I like Gervinho, he hit the ground running entering the first team immediately after the summer. He's done well. Maybe he's not in good form atm, but comparing him to Chamakh is insane.

Olivier's xmas twist
14-03-2012, 12:36 AM
Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere stuck the boot into Newcastle keeper Tim Krul after the Gunners' 2-1 victory on Monday.
Krul was involved in a running battle with Robin van Persie during the Barclays Premier League encounter.

The Arsenal captain was angered by the time-wasting antics of his compatriot at the Emirates.
And the pair clashed in the centre circle following Thomas Vermaelen's injury-time winner.
Moments after final whistle, Wilshere tweeted: 'Can’t say we didn’t deserve it! Why is Tim Krul crying as well? Obviously don’t know about RVP’S temper! Don’t mess with the captain! #AFC.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2114283/Jack-Wilshere-mocks-crying-Tim-Krul-Arsenal-victory.html#ixzz1p2yNyzsp

:bow: Sir Jack

Olivier's xmas twist
14-03-2012, 12:37 AM
I like Gervinho, he hit the ground running entering the first team immediately after the summer. He's done well. Maybe he's not in good form atm, but comparing him to Chamakh is insane.

I meant motivation wise.

Syn
14-03-2012, 10:00 AM
Gutierrez criticises Van Persie conduct

Gutierrez told The Journal: "I think Van Persie was wrong. There was no need for him to do that - they have won the game, it is finished.

"I can't understand a person like that. I think it is not right. When you feel like that, it is because you are not a good person. I don't care about the football, I'm talking about the person. When you have people who do that, it's not right.

"We are all used to getting kicks - it's a sport of contact - but when you have things like that, it is not right. It is not easy to accept.

"He was the only Arsenal player who reacted like that. The others were saying to him, 'Calm down, calm down'. When you do that, the fans go crazy as well, so it's no good for the atmosphere of the sport.

"It didn't help the game - both sets of fans are having a good evening, they're enjoying the game. He made a big mistake. I say well done to Tim for staying calm. In a second, you can lose your mind, but we have to stay focused.

"I was pleased with Tim. You have to think of the next game and the rest of the season at that moment. It is no good to have a reaction and get a three-game ban or something like that."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1035287/newcastle's-jonas-gutierrez-critical-of-arsenal's-robin-van-persie?cc=5739

They're welcome to the fair play award.

McNamara That Ghost...
14-03-2012, 10:02 AM
Of which they are bottom anyway. :lol:

GP
14-03-2012, 10:07 AM

No it isn't. Both started well, but have turned to shit.

He's the black Chamakh.

He's ChamBlack.

Olivier's xmas twist
14-03-2012, 10:23 AM
No it isn't. Both started well, but have turned to shit.

He's the black Chamakh.

He's ChamBlack.

Leave Carl Weathers alone.

Syn
14-03-2012, 02:03 PM
http://news.arseblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/trollface2.jpg

Letters
14-03-2012, 02:04 PM

Flavs
14-03-2012, 02:09 PM
http://news.arseblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/trollface2.jpg

Marc Overmars
14-03-2012, 02:14 PM

bignev
14-03-2012, 03:47 PM
This is rubbish anyway.

"I say well done to Tim for staying calm" - what running 40 yards to have a go at RVP. Very calm mate!

milla
14-03-2012, 07:05 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpenxj_new21_videogames?start=5#from=embed

Did Paul Walsh (or le tissier) ejaculate before TV5 goal? :sulk:

Olivier's xmas twist
14-03-2012, 07:07 PM

Coney
14-03-2012, 08:39 PM

No, but I did just afterwards.

Syn
19-03-2012, 01:02 PM
Pardew :haha: :haha:

Coming here, trying to steal our points. We let them know. They won't try that shit again.

#WUMingonamondaymorningmatchreactionthreadwithdraw lsyndrome #Ollieisstillverymuchbent

Flavs
19-03-2012, 01:05 PM
Pardew :haha: :haha:

Coming here, trying to steal our points. We let them know. They won't try that shit again.

#WUMingonamondaymorningmatchreactionthreadwithdraw lsyndrome #Ollieisstillverymuchbent

:unsure:

McNamara That Ghost...
19-03-2012, 01:05 PM
Syn's mental month.

:rose: