PDA

View Full Version : RVP the imposter

Joker
12-03-2012, 10:09 PM
When we needed him to score in the 2nd half, as expected he messed up some gilt edged chances. And then when a real winner like Vermaelen bails us out, he still tries to hog the headlines by getting involved in a needless fight with Krul, and making arrogant remarks that are totally unnecessary.

A genuine world class player would deliver when most needed and would treat the opposition with respect. RVP isn't capable of either, which is why he's an imposter.

Marc Overmars
12-03-2012, 10:09 PM
What a load of absolute bollocks.

Syn
12-03-2012, 10:10 PM
:lol:

Desperate attempt at attention-seeking.

Close this thread.

Shaqiri Is Boss
As an act of kindness we'll happily take him off your hands.

Cripps_orig
:haha:

LDG
Mods close this will ya.Knob.

hobson's choice
12-03-2012, 10:11 PM
Go Jack off, and release some off that stress that's bottle inside

Marc Overmars
12-03-2012, 10:12 PM
Where was this fucking imposter RVP when we were battered at Liverpool last week? :angry:

cheesy bites
12-03-2012, 10:19 PM
Hello, Nurse?

Yes I think one of your S*urs lot has gotten loose from the ward again.

Coney
12-03-2012, 10:19 PM
When we needed him to score in the 2nd half, as expected he messed up some gilt edged chances. And then when a real winner like Vermaelen bails us out, he still tries to hog the headlines by getting involved in a needless fight with Krul, and making arrogant remarks that are totally unnecessary.

A genuine world class player would deliver when most needed and would treat the opposition with respect. RVP isn't capable of either, which is why he's an imposter.

Are you some kind of joker?

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
12-03-2012, 10:20 PM

come off it.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-03-2012, 10:22 PM

Dude stop being a prick. We win a game and you moan just feck off to blue moon.

milla
12-03-2012, 10:22 PM

GP
12-03-2012, 10:23 PM

You're an embarrassment. Not just to arsenal, but to your mum.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-03-2012, 10:26 PM
You're an embarrassment. Not just to arsenal, but to your mum.

No way is Joker a gooner tbh, sounds like a bitter spud.

Niall_Quinn
12-03-2012, 10:27 PM

Unbelievable shit.

Cripps_orig
12-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Almost as embarrassing as the Theo haters

McNamara That Ghost...
12-03-2012, 10:29 PM

He's scored the winning goal about ten times or something. Absolutely idiotic post.

fakeyank
12-03-2012, 10:30 PM

:gp:

Lets get Chamakh back up front!

Olivier's xmas twist

Nope.

Niall_Quinn

Or the walnut heads who think Theo has had a good season.

Niall_Quinn
12-03-2012, 10:31 PM

Lets get Chamakh back up front!

:police:

Olivier's xmas twist
12-03-2012, 10:34 PM
Or the walnut heads who think Theo has had a good season.

yes he had a good game today, but lets not be fooled.

Maestro
12-03-2012, 10:39 PM
Threads have been closed down and people banned for less than this pathetic excuse of a fan

Niall_Quinn
12-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Threads have been closed down and people banned for less than this pathetic excuse of a fan

That's the 34th time RvP has fucked up Joker's theory, but realisation hasn't dawned yet. Maybe 35 will be the charm.

Master Splinter
12-03-2012, 10:43 PM
Please keep this thread open as a wonderful celebration of stupidity.

Kano
12-03-2012, 11:20 PM

is there a way we can give back the 15 points his goals have won us this season?

GunnerFan4Life
12-03-2012, 11:23 PM
Van persie did everything a captain would do tonight. All you can do is keep going, and he showed the ugly side of starting wars when we've been lacking this for years, this gets the fans on our side and pumps the team up. If you noticed Verm protected RVP in the tunnel afterwards.

Coney
12-03-2012, 11:23 PM
That's the 34th time RvP has fucked up Joker's theory, but realisation hasn't dawned yet. Maybe 35 will be the charm.

Not really. Once a spud, always a spud.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-03-2012, 11:24 PM
Not really. Once a spud, always a spud.

He scores when he wants......

GP
12-03-2012, 11:24 PM
We've got leaders all over the pitch now and it shows. RvP is the spearhead. I love this team.

GP
12-03-2012, 11:31 PM
Also...

Joker :haha:

A real shocker here. Won't be able to show his face for a while.

He'll have to use of of his other accounts for a while.

Harry
13-03-2012, 12:03 AM
I bet joker beats off to RvP every night.

Ollie the Optimist
13-03-2012, 12:29 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Olivier's xmas twist
13-03-2012, 12:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Joker :pal:

Japan Shaking All Over
13-03-2012, 05:45 AM
Also...

Joker :haha:

A real shocker here. Won't be able to show his face for a while.

He'll have to use of of his other accounts for a while.

Don't bet on it.....one thing I've learnt about Joker......he's like a bulldog chewing a wasp!

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/5/15/128868979919506360.jpg

Flavs
14-03-2012, 09:14 AM
Please keep this thread open as a wonderful celebration of stupidity.

But we already have your face for that?

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
14-03-2012, 12:39 PM
the only thing i will say is if rvp goes and we're stuck with a substandard player up front who is nowhere near the goal threat rvp is, posters like you will be the first to wish we had him back in our team and will bemoan the fact the board let him go. so shut up and stop being irrational.

Marc Overmars
14-03-2012, 01:16 PM
I think the fact Joker hasn't replied and even attempted to defend his point, just shows what a shocker of a WUM attempt it was.

To WUM you need to be subtle, hit a nerve, grate on people. Not be laughed out of town.

Fist of Lehmann
14-03-2012, 01:23 PM
I think the fact Joker hasn't replied and even attempted to defend his point, just shows what a shocker of a WUM attempt it was.

To WUM you need to be subtle, hit a nerve, grate on people. Not be laughed out of town.Agree.

Needs to do better to make the Ignore List.

Kano
14-03-2012, 05:07 PM
definite citeh fan

Kano
14-03-2012, 05:09 PM
blue moon, i mean sky thinking there

Kano
14-03-2012, 05:12 PM
so quit while you're behind if you don't want to embarrass yourself further.

irony again

brilliant

Joker
14-03-2012, 05:17 PM
irony again

brilliant

LOL the only one who's embarrassed himself is you. You only make two types of posts, either some Pravda style propanganda claiming Wenger is our saviour, or accusing me of being a City fan. If I were you (and thankfully I'm not) I'd be cringing at the bollocks you've posted on here.

AKBapologist
14-03-2012, 06:16 PM
irony again

brilliant

Young Guns 11
14-03-2012, 06:33 PM

To WUM you need to be subtle, hit a nerve, grate on people. Not be laughed out of town.

I'd say he's done a great job. Got so many pointless reactions from a lot of gullible people. I mean come on, everybody here knows how ridiculously good RvP is.

If he hadn't got a single reply that would have been far better.

Xhaka Can’t
14-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Amazingly, this is the first time I saw this thread.