What a berk.

Arteta. :bow:

Arsenal. :bow:

Balotelli. :haha:

Citeh. :haha:

Spuds. :lol:

BOBN
08-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Ramsey should not play again this season. That miss was embarrassing, arrogant, horrid. He's not good enough to be a squad player right now. I know he's young and British and stuff but it's over.

Arteta proving once again he's a better overall midfielder than fabregas. we upgraded.

Marc Overmars
08-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Get in!!

Fully deserved win and a fantastic response to the slip up last week.

City. :haha:

Money well spent.

Agent Balotelli. :bow:

Cripps_orig
08-04-2012, 05:01 PM
Oh Ramsey as you'd expect was terrible

Sagna MOTM by a mile

Our right side raped Clichy hardcore

Theo and Sagna are our new Pires and Cole

Fucking alwsome

Bring on Wolves. Bring on Wigan. Bring on all the ****s in one go. Handicap match. Kick all their asses.

We are the Arsenal.

milla
08-04-2012, 05:02 PM
Wumger :bow:

Arteta :bow:

RVP and Rosicky :bow:

Ramsey, Vermaelan and Benayoun comedy in front of the goal :haha:

GP
Santos was awesome when he came on too.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
:haha: :haha:

nasri :haha:

mancini :haha:

media writing us off :haha:

Niall_Quinn
Balotelli ****

Mancini ****

Lesbian ****, fuck you loser

Atkinson ****

Arsenal :bow: won despite the cheating

Fuck off shitty money can't buy you love or the title, ****s

AKBapologist
08-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Class 1 - Cash 0

Artetas short backlift
:bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
Ramsey, Vermaelen and Benayoun.

A well earned:

http://i43.tinypic.com/qrz13d.gif

bignev
Good defensive performance from us. We lacked that creativity though, we should have brought The Ox on earlier. Walcott was woeful again :(

Ramsey and Balotelli - :unsure:

Dennis Bendtner
08-04-2012, 05:04 PM
trolololol. A very funny game. The standard 'how did we not score there?', about five times. But a deserved win. They're going to make it all about Balotelli now. The guy is nuts (Mancini trying to make him run off the pitch :haha:), but City were and have been abysmal in general for a while.

The Ogg Monster
Good result, another great goal from The Art, Wenger proving the critics wrong yet again, Untied have won the PL now, fuck City, fuck Sperz, fuck you.

KSE Comedy Club
Oh Ramsey as you'd expect was terrible

Sagna MOTM by a mile

Our right side raped Clichy hardcore

Theo and Sagna are our new Pires and Cole

Fucking alwsome

Bring on Wolves. Bring on Wigan. Bring on all the ****s in one go. Handicap match. Kick all their asses.

We are the Arsenal.

Theo was shit.

Marc Overmars
08-04-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm starting to think Vermaelen is also an agent.

Rors
08-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Ramsey, Vermaelen and Benayoun.

A well earned:

http://i43.tinypic.com/qrz13d.gif

:lol: :bow: "And they told me I couldn't do drama"

McNamara That Ghost...
Arteta interview. :bow:

What a signing.

Cripps_orig
Theo was shit.Played a vital part in our domination on the right

McNamara That Ghost...
I'm starting to think Vermaelen is also an agent.

He just loves to defend.

GP
Fuck you Nasri

You can suck on dese little Chinese nuts!

http://caitlinsclark.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/chow.jpg

Power n Glory
Ox was pissee with that Ramsey miss. I was in stitches. What a loser.

Any way, great win and an excellent goal from Arteta. Well hit and did what was called for. Smacked it from outside of the box.

Niall_Quinn
08-04-2012, 05:07 PM
City will lose all their games now so let's get after them

Niall_Quinn
08-04-2012, 05:08 PM
City, laughing stock, a billion down the drain, classless gypsy fucks.

Cripps_orig
08-04-2012, 05:08 PM
10 points behind City

8 games to go

Lets get after them

KSE Comedy Club
08-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Played a vital part in our domination on the right:lol:

No, that was Rosicky.

Walcott barely touched the ball and when he did he mostly fucked it up.

Niall_Quinn
08-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Great strike by Arteta

KSE Comedy Club
08-04-2012, 05:10 PM
10 points behind City

8 games to go

Lets get after them

6 games to go.

You're having a shocker today!

bignev
:lol:

No, that was Rosicky.

Walcott barely touched the ball and when he did he mostly fucked it up.

:gp:

Just when I was starting to think he was ok he has a mare.

Still great win for us.

McNamara That Ghost...
I didn't notice Lescott screaming his head off at Balotelli. :lol:

What was Mancini thinking?

Cripps_orig
08-04-2012, 05:11 PM

No, that was Rosicky.

Walcott barely touched the ball and when he did he mostly fucked it up.Well no. He didnt have his most productive in terms of creating chances but he did a job.

Also is the only one who made Hart make a save.

We won. Good team effort. No real bad performance bar Benayoun and Ramsey

Newguy
08-04-2012, 05:12 PM
Moment of the match: Ox's reaction to ramsey's miss:bow:

BOBN
And yeah, fuck Nasri. Most fraudulent foreign player to hit these shores in 20 years. People called this clown world class! We are lucky city bought that deadweight

Cripps_orig
6 games to go.

You're having a shocker today!

Me :doh:

Niall_Quinn
He chased back well today but was back to his worst going forwards. Still, he's done the biz the last few weeks so one poor game is allowed.

Cripps_orig
08-04-2012, 05:13 PM
And yeah, fuck Nasri. Most fraudulent foreign player to hit these shores in 20 years. People called this clown world class! We are lucky city bought that deadweightGervinho is better tbh

:haha:

Newguy
Someone please get a clip of that reaction from The OX!!!

The Ogg Monster
Our copying City's celebration was priceless. As was the sight of Mancini making that **** Balotelli run off the pitch. Classless, degenerate, gold-mining, money-grabbing, knuckle-dragging meat-heads.

Dennis Bendtner
08-04-2012, 05:15 PM
Sky did a good job getting the reaction to Agent Balotelli's red card. Hart: 'Stupid...fucking idiot...fucking numpty.' :lol: :lol:

BOBN
08-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Gervinho is better tbh

gervinho is more dangerous, cheaper, and has bigger room for improvement. simples

hobson's choice
08-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Classless, degenerate, gold-mining, money-grabbing, knuckle-dragging meat-heads.

It aint that serious dude, it's just football

Syn
08-04-2012, 05:17 PM
After Balotelli should’ve picked up 3 red cards, ref being a dick, Vermaelen stopped a certain Van Persie goal, Van Persie hit the post and Vermaelen/Benayoun missed a simple chance, after absolutely ****ing them for 85 minutes putting in every ounce of effort we had, it would’ve been easy for the players to start feeling sorry for themselves. They didn’t.

A very proud gooner - and I would’ve been even if Kolorov’s free-kick went in at the end. The performance deserves more praise than the result. 1-0 to the mighty Arsenal flatters Man City greatly.

Fantastic performances all over the pitch. Arteta is so obviously our best long-range striker because he tends to middle every one he goes for. He should try it more often.

Niall_Quinn
08-04-2012, 05:18 PM
It aint that serious dude, it's just football

Wow, you're deluded.

McNamara That Ghost...
08-04-2012, 05:21 PM
Mancini. :wave:

Master Splinter
08-04-2012, 05:22 PM
For the most part, we were excellent. A few Song elaborations aside, we were solid, professional and, personified by Arteta, mature. In the past, we have made suicidal errors to hand the points to a team we have completely dominated.

Apart from the goal, Arteta controlled the middle and made up for some of Song's madness by keeping it simple and also driving forward when he had opportunity. Rosicky was constantly buzzing around and injecting pace into our game.

Defence was rarely troubled and Vermaelen made up for last week somewhat by giving one of his best performances this season. Szczesny, apart from a poor kick in the first half, completely commanded his area and took everything in the air.

RVP should have scored a few again, but at least he's getting the chances rather than being worn out, which you'd usually expect.

Ramsey needs a Bolton loan to sort it out.

Arsenal :bow:.

Arteta :bow:.

Refs :pal:.

Money :pal:.

Cripps_orig
08-04-2012, 05:23 PM
Mancini says he hopes Balotelli gets retrospective punishment

Mancini :wave:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
08-04-2012, 05:24 PM
defence was fucking solid

beasts :bow:

Rors
08-04-2012, 05:25 PM
Mancini's burial of Balotelli there was something to behold.

AKBapologist
08-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Did Kos get a yellow? :(

Syn
08-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Mancini says he hopes Balotelli gets retrospective punishment

Mancini :wave:

He probably meant to say - if Balotelli gets a ban, he can't really complain.

Either way I'd be surprised if he Balotelli started another match all season.

fakeyank
08-04-2012, 05:28 PM
Anyone got a picture of that city kid holding a banner saying "I will only cry when we win the league"?

AKBapologist
08-04-2012, 05:28 PM
AW reaction:

"We have been consistent in the last two months and the performance reflects what we have produced in the last 10 games: quality, spirit and determination.

"In the end we got the better of them. The goal came late but we deserved to win. Against a good team like City if you don't score early it is always a test, we gave them very little.

"Every time we are in trouble someone finds something special and the confidence is very high. The job isn't done yet.

"City have a chance still but it will be difficult. If you are eight points behind with six games to go they have to win every game. The closer you get the less likely it is that United will make mistakes. They can smell the stable.

"[Balotelli] It looked a red card to me, it was a bad tackle."

Özim
08-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Great win today and fully deserved, played really well and should have been winning before the goal.

Beating City was also fantastic, we owed them one!

Dennis Bendtner
08-04-2012, 05:32 PM
"They can smell the stable."

Wengerisms. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
08-04-2012, 05:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8DZeV.jpg

"Daddy promised me a title!"

Rors
08-04-2012, 05:38 PM
They've started

https://p.twimg.com/Ap-d3V6CMAEqvDe.jpg

McNamara That Ghost...
08-04-2012, 05:44 PM
http://h11.abload.de/img/untitled-19m0jba.gif

:sick:

Horrific.

Ernesto
08-04-2012, 05:46 PM
We are the Arsenal, and we are the best,
We are the Arsenal, so f*** all the rest
F*** em all, f*** em all
United, West Ham, Liverpool
Cos we are the Arsenal and we are the best
We are the Arsenal, so f*** all the rest

Marc Overmars
08-04-2012, 05:46 PM

Syn
08-04-2012, 05:48 PM
:sick:

Horrific.

How can none the ref or officials not seen it?

Such a cop out. They saw it but bottled it.

On another day, that could've cost us the win and 3 points. And now's the time I can actually say that without others saying it's sour grapes or whatever. Standard of refereeing is utter shit.

Marc Overmars
08-04-2012, 05:49 PM
So how many celebrities had hearts in their mouths when Ramsey had the goal gaping?

selassie
08-04-2012, 05:49 PM
I thought we were superb again today. We out thought, out fought and comprehensively outplayed them. We're in a really strong position to finish top 4 now.If we beat Wolves & Wigan we'll be in great shape going into the Chelsea game.

For the first time in years I'm very confident going into the Chelsea game.

topgun
08-04-2012, 05:51 PM
After Balotelli should’ve picked up 3 red cards, ref being a dick, Vermaelen stopped a certain Van Persie goal, Van Persie hit the post and Vermaelen/Benayoun missed a simple chance, after absolutely ****ing them for 85 minutes putting in every ounce of effort we had, it would’ve been easy for the players to start feeling sorry for themselves. They didn’t.

A very proud gooner - and I would’ve been even if Kolorov’s free-kick went in at the end.The performance deserves more praise than the result 1-0 to the mighty Arsenal flatters Man City greatly.

Fantastic performances all over the pitch. Arteta is so obviously our best long-range striker because he tends to middle every one he goes for. He should try it more often.

Agree with that but also would like to add I thought Sagna was outstanding best right back in the PL me thinks.:oldboy:

Master Splinter
08-04-2012, 05:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqK_Mjm_7oU&feature=player_embedded

Syn
08-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Agree with that but also would like to add I thought Sagna was outstanding best right back in the PL me thinks.:oldboy:

He has been amazing since his comeback from injury. Arguably the most influential player behind the run of 7 wins in 8 or whatever it is.

Marc Overmars
08-04-2012, 05:53 PM
I thought we were superb again today. We out thought, out fought and comprehensively outplayed them. We're in a really strong position to finish top 4 now.If we beat & Wigan we'll be in great shape going into the Chelsea game.

For the first time in years I'm very confident going into the Chelsea game.

Realistically, anything less than 6 points from Wolves and Wigan would be a huge disappointment, hopefully we get those in the bag, then one last big effort needed against Chelsea and I think top 4 is done and dusted.

Just a matter of seeing off Spurs who I think have some pub teams coming up.

Syn
08-04-2012, 05:56 PM
Realistically, anything less than 6 points from Wolves and Wigan would be a huge disappointment, hopefully we get those in the bag, then one last big effort needed against Chelsea and I think top 4 is done and dusted.

I reckon 4 wins and a draw out of the remaining 6 (so that's 13 points out of 18) required to see off the spuds.

3 wins in the home games should be expected. It's a matter of not continuing to be useless away from home. Never confident away from home but hopefully we can edge out a win against Wolves on Wednesday.

McNamara That Ghost...
08-04-2012, 05:57 PM

Win the next two and we'll be five ahead of the Spuds. Not sure when they play Bolton away (rearranged due to the FA Cup).

Dennis Bendtner
08-04-2012, 05:58 PM
I think Santos was the first one to try and WUM Balotelli. Second half sub. We could've seen the back of him a bit earlier with more of it. Must do better IMO.

Szczesny's kicking is disturbing at times.

Syn
08-04-2012, 06:01 PM
I think Santos was the first one to try and WUM Balotelli. Second half sub. We could've seen the back of him a bit earlier with more of it. Must do better IMO.

Santos is a clever player. Thought he was unlucky to get booked - Kolorov or some pubber decided to pipe up and created a fuss. But that's the right way to WUM players like Balotelli. He was quite subtle about it and Balotelli can't do subtlety - keep doing it until he slaps you like a pussy; then go down clutching your face. Barcelona's winning formula.

Olivier's xmas twist
08-04-2012, 06:08 PM
Good win for the boys today fully deserved, City have bottled this league end off

Big spending Billionaires :pal:

Mancini :pal:

Nasri :pal:

City fans :pal:

Joker :pal:

Arsenal :bow:

Oh year the refs a ****.

Dennis Bendtner
08-04-2012, 06:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7efI6xU0N0

This is incomprehensible.

Syn
08-04-2012, 06:16 PM
Vermaelen's was easier, I think. Benayoun was a bit of a mong but he had to react instantly. Vermaelen had a bit more time and couldn't sort his feet out and completely Ramsey'd it.

Marc Overmars
08-04-2012, 06:22 PM
Ramsey. :haha:

Should have just put his foot through it like any good pub teamer would have, instead of trying to comb it in.

Dennis Bendtner
08-04-2012, 06:23 PM
By that I guess you mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUwIgXNDANk

Derp.

Oxlade's breakdown. :lol:

milla
08-04-2012, 06:26 PM

Derp.

Oxo reaction :haha:

GP
08-04-2012, 06:27 PM

Derp.

He pulled a Joker alright :lol:

Cripps_orig
08-04-2012, 06:46 PM
on Arteta's winner and the performance...
It was a very well-taken goal. I think it gave us three points that we deserved because we had a consistent domination in the game. I think we had over 60 per cent possession. They had one or two good periods, Man City, but overall after 10 minutes in the second half it was all us.

I always felt the goal would come but it was very tight and in the end you feel it is important not to lose. But we kept going and at home recently we have produced some outstanding performances against any team. I am very happy that we got the win and the team continues to grow in quality.

on a fast start to the game...
We started strongly and stayed strong for nearly 80 minutes. I feel we had a little weaker period at the start of the second half where Man City came out a bit. But overall we had a consistent domination, we won the duels, and overall I believe the result is logical.

on Balotelli's challenge on Song...
If the referee had television [replays] he would have given him a red card. I thought it was a bad tackle, I said to my physio 'what happened to Song?' because he said he was touched at the knee. I thought maybe it was a red card but I didn't know until I saw it.

He [Balotelli] was on the fringe, in many situations, he flirted with orange a few times. In the end he got the second yellow card. I don't know what [I would do with him], I don't know him and it's not my job to do that. I don't want to interfere with Mancini's job. Everybody has his cases in his own camp and I have enough work.

on strengthening their position ahead of Wolves trip...
Exactly. It will be a different game to today. This was a game with a lot of hype and focus, they [Man City] are involved in the championship, we are involved for the Champions League places. You have to deal now with a team that will fight not to go down so it will demand the same commitment. Wolves will fight for their survival and are dangerous as well.

on whether the title race is over...
Not completely. But there are six games to go and Man City are eight points behind so it makes their home game against Manchester United... they cannot afford to drop any points now. Once a team smells the stable they are difficult to catch in the final sprint.

on how different the season could have been...
We have taken 24 points out of 27 and the points we got, many of them were deserved. So we have improved as a team, that is 100 per cent for sure. We started from too deep and we got a blip in January that cost us severely because today we are nine points behind City. You could see that even starting where we started, if we had not lost our games in January we could be there [challenging].

on the prospect of catching Man City...
No, I don't think so, unless they give up, but I don't think they will.

on Samir Nasri's performance...
He had a good first half, then in the second half it was much more difficult for their offensive players because we had so much possession. They had no real opportunities to attack.

Nasri :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
08-04-2012, 06:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QHdRx.gif

:haha: at the few in the middle.

Syn
08-04-2012, 07:10 PM
http://s7.postimage.org/eltx768e3/Szczesny.jpg

Is that beer?

Feared the worst when Balotelli looked to be clear through on goal and Szczesny came rushing out. Judged it well though. One of those moments that nobody picks up on when it goes right. When it goes wrong, he picks up a red.

GP
08-04-2012, 07:12 PM
:lol: That's awesome

Marc Overmars
08-04-2012, 07:20 PM
Drinking a beer on the pitch?

We might have unearthed the best GHEL generation in history.

Move over Big Man, Honest Frank et al.

Joker
08-04-2012, 07:23 PM
He pulled a Joker alright :lol:

Very funny, wanker.

Syn
08-04-2012, 07:24 PM
Drinking a beer on the pitch?

We might have unearthed the best GHEL generation in history.

Move over Big Man, Honest Frank et al.

A Man City fan must've threw it onto the pitch.

Sir Chesney :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
08-04-2012, 07:31 PM
Very funny, wanker.

GP
08-04-2012, 07:32 PM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Olivier's xmas twist
08-04-2012, 07:32 PM
:lol: That's awesome

Really is, thats why he is the best keeper in the epl tbh.

Olivier's xmas twist
08-04-2012, 07:33 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Cripps_orig
08-04-2012, 07:38 PM
Hope he didnt really drink that.

If so, he should be fined and suspended

The Ogg Monster
08-04-2012, 07:41 PM
For drinking a beer? Grow a pair ffs.

Cripps_orig
08-04-2012, 07:43 PM
For drinking a beer? Grow a pair ffs.On the pitch which isnt allowed

Youre a bit of an idiot arent you?

McNamara That Ghost...
08-04-2012, 07:47 PM

More needle today than last week when we lost.

Syn
08-04-2012, 07:48 PM
There's nothing to say it's not allowed, as far as I know. Fans shouldn't have bottles with them but does it say alcohol is prohibited for players on the pitch? Back in my day...etc.

http://d.yimg.com/i/ng/sp/p5/20120408/17/2938391881.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/555003_10150910242843082_635453081_12969718_649870 696_n.jpg

Prolly faking it tbh - WUMing the Man City fans who threw it at him.

Olivier's xmas twist
08-04-2012, 07:51 PM
On the pitch which isnt allowedYoure a bit of an idiot arent you?

Where is it said that its not allowed. Just aksing.

The Ogg Monster
08-04-2012, 07:55 PM
On the pitch which isnt allowed

Youre a bit of an idiot arent you?

So the city fans throw a glass bottle at our best keeper since Seaman and he winds their players up by (probably pretending) to drink it, and he should be suspended, banned, hung drawn and quartered? Who's the idiot. Idiot.

Dennis Bendtner
08-04-2012, 07:58 PM
It's probably piss or something. Nothing to see here.

Cripps_orig
08-04-2012, 07:58 PM
So the city fans throw a glass bottle at our best keeper since Seaman and he winds their players up by (probably pretending) to drink it, and he should be suspended, banned, hung drawn and quartered? Who's the idiot. Idiot.You?

Cos i said if he did drink it, he should be fined, suspended etc

:doh:

You really arent the brightest of muppets are you?

Back to the drawing board my friend.

Ollie the Optimist
08-04-2012, 08:02 PM
what a fucking win, what a performance. fucking hammered the money grabbing ****s from start to finish. one team on that pitch was meant to be fighting for the title, it looked like it was us not city. they deserve nothing after trying to buy it.

whole team played briliantly, worked hard and never gave up.

all in all

Arsene Wenger :bow:

Cripps_orig
08-04-2012, 08:03 PM
what a fucking win, what a performance. fucking hammered the money grabbing ****s from start to finish. one team on that pitch was meant to be fighting for the title, it looked like it was us not city. they deserve nothing after trying to buy it.

whole team played briliantly, worked hard and never gave up.

all in all

The Ogg Monster
08-04-2012, 08:13 PM
Where is it said that its not allowed. Just aksing.

Its kind-of an unprecedented rule really, even Tony Adams in his great alcoholic days probably didnt drink beer on the pitch.

And Ach, I am the brightest of muppets.

Master Splinter
08-04-2012, 09:23 PM
Ach rolling back the months today.

Olivier's xmas twist
08-04-2012, 09:36 PM
Ach rolling back the months today.

Its disgusting the way ACH is treated on here tbh.

Marc Overmars
08-04-2012, 09:37 PM
Months?

Young Guns 11
08-04-2012, 11:05 PM

Fats
08-04-2012, 11:15 PM
Great team performance!!!!!!!

Ramsey is a huge **** though!!!!

That is all.

LDG
09-04-2012, 01:18 AM
Cracking win. Love it. We're a pretty decent side you know. You wouldn't have thought it, reading the cock and bollocks some people have posted, but fucking get in. On we go.

Cripps_orig
09-04-2012, 01:23 AM
http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/big-picture/2011-12-13/proof-man-city-are-still-better-arsenals-invincibles-stage-season

BOBN
09-04-2012, 06:34 AM
Hope he didnt really drink that.

If so, he should be fined and suspended

agreed.

So this boy thinks his summer holidays have started early eh? He better not make one of his mistakes for the rest of the season or hes gonna look like he packed it in after the citeh match. If we miss out on 3rd he should never play for us again

Japan Shaking All Over
09-04-2012, 07:07 AM

Joker made it to the game then!

Japan Shaking All Over
09-04-2012, 08:02 AM
Seriously though, just finished watching the game (early run to airport, had to get an early night)

Great win, true battling performance. I agree with LDG, we are already a decent team and have the makings of an even better one (dont care what anyone says about me saying it either cos if because people can say we ate shit and AWis a cu#t after one loss then I can be optimistic after a win like that)

What we do need is consistency and to play at a similar level against all manner of team, week in, week out.

Areta was great all game, Sagnas crossing was the best Ive seen it for a long time, Song was strong and Verms put last week behind him (should have scored) - only minus Kos out for two games, DJ playing for his Arsenal career! ?

leaf
09-04-2012, 08:21 AM
i have to agree we can be a decent team although feel we need 3 or 4 new players to cover positions with injuries,you have to look at games though where we dont look like we want to win, i think thats why wenger gets the stick he gets,cant get always get players motivated or dig in when things are not going their way.AW does have good qualities more so in developing players and has good relations with them although tactically lets himself down

Dennis Bendtner
09-04-2012, 10:06 AM
Nasri is mad on Twitter.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldp3jukzHo1qb9a2wo1_500.png

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
09-04-2012, 10:11 AM
looking back at the highlights.

sagna played for balotelli's second yellow, well done. he knew mario was going to make a rash challenge and left his leg trailing. we should be doing stuff like this more often tbh, i miss the days when we used to be utter ****s.

sagna :bow:

Marc Overmars
09-04-2012, 10:11 AM
Piers Morgan has been WUMing Nasri good and proper. :haha:

Ollie the Optimist
09-04-2012, 10:15 AM
still so proud of the boys after that performance, they came back from defeat and fucking hammered teh classless ****s. they did nothing but park the bus. we played as a team and won as a team. this team is something special, they have bonded and fight for each toher. only need two or three quality signings, and by sounds of it we already have three (m'vila, podoksi and vertonghan) and we will challenge for title next year. thats my belief, take piss out of me if you want but i couldnt give a shit.

KSE Comedy Club
09-04-2012, 10:36 AM
Nasri is mad on Twitter.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldp3jukzHo1qb9a2wo1_500.pngQuotes please or GTFO

KSE Comedy Club
09-04-2012, 10:36 AM
Piers Morgan has been WUMing Nasri good and proper. :haha:See above post

Ollie the Optimist
09-04-2012, 10:46 AM
Quotes please or GTFO

said something that he is still 10 points above us, will win a trophy before us etc etc all the standard bullshit to make him feel better about sitting on the bench and having nothing to do with their success

Niall_Quinn
09-04-2012, 10:50 AM
said something that he is still 10 points above us, will win a trophy before us etc etc all the standard bullshit to make him feel better about sitting on the bench and having nothing to do with their success

They'll lose all their remaining games and we'll finish 2nd.

Niall_Quinn
09-04-2012, 10:50 AM
City have collapsed as predicted. They have no character, no class, no team ethic. It's all about the money with them. Thei manager is shit too, clueless.

Marc Overmars
09-04-2012, 11:04 AM
Of course they'll go and spend another 100m in the summer and flog some players at a huge loss and start again.

Awful club - they'll get it right soon enough, but for now it's hilarious to see them fall flat on their faces.

Ernesto
09-04-2012, 11:20 AM
Of course they'll go and spend another 100m in the summer and flog some players at a huge loss and start again.

Awful club - they'll get it right soon enough, but for now it's hilarious to see them fall flat on their faces.

:haha: if you say so.....

Marc Overmars
09-04-2012, 11:24 AM
I do say so.

Ernesto
09-04-2012, 11:28 AM
Fairy nuff :rolleyes:

hymppi
09-04-2012, 11:28 AM
goddammit i really rate song highly, he's become a monster of a player.
pinpoint passes to rvp, hassling the opposition off the ball.
great runs in midfield with and without the ball.
awesome stuff.

RomfordPele
09-04-2012, 11:34 AM
awesome stuff.

Seemingly unsnappable legs too.

No doubt Karl Henry will try where Balotelli failed on Wednesday though.

GP
09-04-2012, 11:43 AM
I do say so.

And you'd be right.

hymppi
09-04-2012, 12:00 PM
Seemingly unsnappable legs too.

No doubt Karl Henry will try where Balotelli failed on Wednesday though.
the bastard just might, they're in relegation fight, could get nasty.

Japan Shaking All Over
09-04-2012, 12:14 PM

La di da di! Fuck you. . .enjoy watching your team implode in a more tragic way than we ever did(have to say that really. . . ! !). . .surrounded by desperation a la Tevez's welcome back all is forgiven stance (smacks od boardroom intervention) and managers obvious indecision over a player who has no idea who he is apart from a self-crucified victim) and while your at it, try taking Vieras dick out your mouth so we can hear what really is on your mind. . .fucking pussy

AKBapologist
09-04-2012, 12:19 PM
awesome stuff.
And to think, some of you rated Denilson over him.

Power n Glory
09-04-2012, 12:25 PM
And to think, some of you rated Denilson over him.

Olivier's xmas twist
09-04-2012, 03:01 PM
still so proud of the boys after that performance, they came back from defeat and fucking hammered teh classless ****s. they did nothing but park the bus. we played as a team and won as a team. this team is something special, they have bonded and fight for each toher. only need two or three quality signings, and by sounds of it we already have three (m'vila, podoksi and vertonghan) and we will challenge for title next year. thats my belief, take piss out of me if you want but i couldnt give a shit.

Spot on, where did you here we have M'villa or the Ajax lad has this been confirmed?

But i agree we will be right up there next season with those 3.

Cripps_orig
09-04-2012, 03:03 PM
Spot on, where did you here we have M'villa or the Ajax lad has this been confirmed?

But i agree we will be right up there next season with those 3.Twitter......:lol:

Coney
09-04-2012, 03:06 PM
Mancini. :wave:

If he stays for the rest of the season and the team know he must surely be going and have no confidence in him we might just nick second if we can keep our wins going.

McNamara That Ghost...
09-04-2012, 03:09 PM
If he stays for the rest of the season and the team know he must surely be going and have no confidence in him we might just nick second if we can keep our wins going.

We'd need to win all six of our games for that to be realistic, I would say. Then again, depends on how quickly they drop points.

Olivier's xmas twist
09-04-2012, 03:10 PM
Twitter......:lol:

I swear your on twitter.

Cripps_orig
09-04-2012, 03:14 PM
I swear your on twitter.Bit too old for that shit tbh

Olivier's xmas twist
09-04-2012, 03:17 PM
Joker made it to the game then!

Im guessing mancini won't be on his Xmas card list this year tbh.

Coney
09-04-2012, 03:17 PM
We'd need to win all six of our games for that to be realistic, I would say. Then again, depends on how quickly they drop points.

Oh - I expect them to get second but we might run them close. The Newcastle away game could be a defeat, the Manu at home could well be one too. A draw at Norwich and then QPR away (who might need the points for survival) could make the points but, as you say, we'd have to win all of ours. Not likely it is going to happen, of course, but you never know.

Ollie the Optimist
09-04-2012, 03:18 PM
Bit too old for that shit tbh

wish you were too old for goal.com

Cripps_orig
09-04-2012, 03:20 PM
wish you were too old for goal.comIts a football website so its unlikely

Olivier's xmas twist
09-04-2012, 03:22 PM
Oh - I expect them to get second but we might run them close. The Newcastle away game could be a defeat, the Manu at home could well be one too. A draw at Norwich and then QPR away (who might need the points for survival) could make the points but, as you say, we'd have to win all of ours. Not likely it is going to happen, of course, but you never know.

I agree, the dressing room has unrest, and i think they could go and not win any of their remaining games. It was Funny seeing Clichy laugh and joke as he went off tbh, shows how much he cares about the title. Same with Nasri and others i suppose they still geting the big pay all that matters.

Football one yesterday not money and it always will. too many passengers in the city team and too many over hyped players.

whats happpend to their srtike force tbh.

Olivier's xmas twist
09-04-2012, 03:22 PM
wish you were too old for GW

GP
09-04-2012, 03:23 PM

Marc Overmars
09-04-2012, 03:23 PM
Their next 3 games are West Brom, Norwich and Wolves. As nice a thought it is about them collapsing, they'll probably pick up enough points to consolidate 2nd.

fakeyank
09-04-2012, 04:48 PM
We signed M'villa and Vertognen (?)?!? When did this happen?

Looks like Messi and Ronaldo are also joining us :lol:

Cripps_orig
09-04-2012, 04:51 PM
We signed M'villa and Vertognen (?)?!? When did this happen?

Looks like Messi and Ronaldo are also joining us :lol:Happened on Twitter

fakeyank
09-04-2012, 04:57 PM
Happened on Twitter

Must be true then :rolleyes:

Olivier's xmas twist
09-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Must be true then :rolleyes:

Letters
09-04-2012, 09:44 PM
We always bottle it :angry:

:whistle:

Fantastic win. Spurs slipped up and we had to take advantage. We did. Irritatingly I missed it, I've seen a few highlights and by all accounts the result didn't flatter us.

WUMger :bow:

The Wengerbabies
09-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Good win.

Ballotelli :bow:

Injury Time
10-04-2012, 08:13 AM
Yeeeeeees:scarf: Emirates was bouncing again :haha:
Clichy handled Theo most of the match, still can't believe the open goal and Ramsay the glory hunting mug didn't see Ox reaction but RvP one was déjà vu <_<
So long as we don't " under estimate" wolves ala QrP....

We played great and the chanting was :pal:
"he plays when he wants
He plays when he waaaaants
Carlos Teves he plays when he wants!"

The Ogg Monster
10-04-2012, 08:22 AM
Nasri, what a c u n t.

Injury Time
10-04-2012, 08:31 AM
Nasri, what a c u n t.
Tbh if I was him I'd just twitter, I've won the same as you lot but had to put a third of the work in and been paid three times as much...loadsamoney!!!!

The Ogg Monster
10-04-2012, 08:43 AM
Oh great, because he was starving to death on the salary he was on at us. Ironically now he's able to buy food to eat at City he spends more time sitting down. ****.

dazthegooner
10-04-2012, 11:08 AM
Nasri has said that Citey will buy sorry win a trophy before us though probably without his help curse of the former Arsenal players I think :)

Japan Shaking All Over
10-04-2012, 11:23 AM
Yeeeeeees:scarf: Emirates was bouncing again :haha:
Clichy handled Theo most of the match, still can't believe the open goal and Ramsay the glory hunting mug didn't see Ox reaction but RvP one was déjà vu <_<
So long as we don't " under estimate" wolves ala QrP....

We played great and the chanting was :pal:
"he plays when he wants
He plays when he waaaaants
Carlos Teves he plays when he wants!"

We may get accused of not being the most vocal of fan bases but the Potsdam celebration was fucking top drawer, a right smack in those smug Citeh fans faces. . .wod have loved to have seen that prick Liam Gallaghers face, remember see him doing it earlier in the season in rhe comforts of his executive box

Cripps_orig
10-04-2012, 11:27 AM
Potsdam? :blink:

Oh poznan

We were doing that to take the piss werent we? That was quality.

Even our stadium is taking the piss...

Injury Time
10-04-2012, 11:27 AM
Oh great, because he was starving to death on the salary he was on at us. Ironically now he's able to buy food to eat at City he spends more time sitting down. ****.
He's a mercenary get over it, if money is his objective then he's won the :trophy:, and yes he's a lesbian cuünt too

LDG
10-04-2012, 11:34 AM

Oh poznan

Was top notch piss-taking from our lads :lol:

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m26cp969vE1r7fi84o1_500.gif

Injury Time
10-04-2012, 11:40 AM
Was satisfying after their piss taking after the disallowed goal :pal:

LDG
10-04-2012, 01:04 PM
http://funnypicturesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/nasri-arsenal-win-trophies.jpg

Japan Shaking All Over
10-04-2012, 02:03 PM

Oh poznan

Getting it wrong. . .shows how much I am actually interested in other teams

But thanks anyway. . .I really didnt know, just wanted to congratulate the lads on a classic piss take

McNamara That Ghost...
10-04-2012, 04:22 PM
No further action for Balotelli. Martin Atkinson saw the incident.

Pathetic.

LDG
10-04-2012, 04:23 PM
No further action for Balotelli. Martin Atkinson saw the incident.

Pathetic.

That is shocking.

Olivier's xmas twist
10-04-2012, 04:25 PM
That is shocking.

Really is shocking if he saw it when we were playing against QPR.

McNamara That Ghost...
10-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Dammit.

LDG
10-04-2012, 04:27 PM
Let me guess.....

Marc Overmars
10-04-2012, 04:28 PM
So he honestly saw it and deemed no action was necessary? Bullshit.

The FA need to stop wrapping these refs in cotton wool. No wonder they're so fucking shit at what they do.

Olivier's xmas twist
10-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Balotelli not punished further for his tackle on song.

The ref says it was ok.

Atkinson what a dick.

fakeyank
10-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Wow, thats some new levels of douche baggery from Atkinson!

Syn
He didn't say 'it was ok', Charlie. :rolleyes:

He said he saw the incident. That's all he said. But apparently, for some retarded reason, it doesn't matter how much he saw. i.e. he might not have seen much of it at all but action can't be taken because he didn't miss all of it. Whatever 'all of it' is.

"Where at least one of the officials has seen the coming together of players retrospective action is not taken, regardless of whether they have seen the full extent of the challenge.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1047404/man-city's-mario-balotelli-escapes-action-for-alex-song-challenge?cc=5739

It's all very, very stupid.

Cripps_orig
So Atkinson saw it and deemed it a fair challenge?

Wtf?

Someone should do that to his face.

As for the FA, :doh:

Olivier's xmas twist
10-04-2012, 04:34 PM
He didn't say 'it was ok', Charlie. :rolleyes:

He said he saw the incident. That's all he said. But apparently, for some retarded reason, it doesn't matter how much he saw. i.e. he might not have seen much of it at all but action can't be taken because he didn't miss all of it. Whatever 'all of it' is.

It's all very, very stupid. [/FONT][/COLOR]

By saying he saw it, he is in other words saying it was an Ok challenge.

Syn
10-04-2012, 04:37 PM
By saying he saw it, he is in other words saying it was an Ok challenge.

I'm sure, in hindsight, he can't claim it was an ok challenge. He is probably saying he saw a bit of it but his view was also obstructed that prevented him from seeing all of it. So by the rules of the FA, retrospective action can't be taken because he didn't miss the challenge in its entirety. It's a ridiculous rule.

IMO he saw it and just bottled it. Even if he didn't see it, some other official must've seen it. They just didn't want to make a big call.

Letters
10-04-2012, 04:39 PM
From the FA all the way up to FIFA the whole premise is that the referee is NEVER wrong and admitting he may have been shows weakness so it
Must.
Not.
Happen.
Utter balls. I'd have far more time for the whole system of the ref admitted he saw it but, having seen a replay, realised he called it wrong and that retrospective punishment is appropriate. The way it is right now is completely nonsensical. It doesn't matter how crass or clearly wrong a decision is, if the ref 'saw' it that's that and his decision at the time was right.

Syn
10-04-2012, 04:44 PM
From the FA all the way up to FIFA the whole premise is that the referee is NEVER wrong and admitting he may have been shows weakness so it
Must.
Not.
Happen.
Utter balls. I'd have far more time for the whole system of the ref admitted he saw it but, having seen a replay, realised he called it wrong and that retrospective punishment is appropriate. The way it is right now is completely nonsensical. It doesn't matter how crass or clearly wrong a decision is, if the ref 'saw' it that's that and his decision at the time was right.

I guess from their point of view, they would say that if we start correcting bad decisions after the game, where does it end? The team on the receiving end of the decision would say 'what about some other challenge in the 73rd minute' or 'how about correcting the penalty decision we were supposed to get' etc.

Setting up a transparent points record for referees and a 'challengers' system is the way forward IMO.

Coney
10-04-2012, 04:50 PM
I guess from their point of view, they would say that if we start correcting bad decisions after the game, where does it end? The team on the receiving end of the decision would say 'what about some other challenge in the 73rd minute' or 'how about correcting the penalty decision we were supposed to get' etc.

Setting up a transparent points record for referees and a 'challengers' system is the way forward IMO.

Not really. It is not as if the intention is to change the result of games, which would be silly. But if someone has dived, kicked the shit out of someone, etc. then even if the ref made an on-the-spot decision at the time with what he saw - which has to happen to keep the flow of the game - it is not undermining the ref if, with the help of different camera angles and the ability to analyse incidents, we should not punish violent or cheating cunts after the event rather than let them get away scot free. In the long run, I reckon it would improve the game by reducing diving and taking a few more thugs off the pitch.

Syn
10-04-2012, 04:54 PM
Not really. It is not as if the intention is to change the result of games, which would be silly. But if someone has dived, kicked the shit out of someone, etc. then even if the ref made an on-the-spot decision at the time with what he saw - which has to happen to keep the flow of the game - it is not undermining the ref if, with the help of different camera angles and the ability to analyse incidents, we should not punish violent or cheating cunts after the event rather than let them get away scot free. In the long run, I reckon it would improve the game by reducing diving and taking a few more thugs off the pitch.

Fair point.

Shaqiri Is Boss
10-04-2012, 05:31 PM
I don't get it.

Wasn't Ben Thatcher retrospectively banned by the FA after his elbow on Mendes even though he was booked for it?

Are they just making it up as they go along, or have the rules changed since then?

Olivier's xmas twist
10-04-2012, 05:53 PM

This is why Video Technology is needed the sooner the better. I have always hated this idea but with inconpitant refs like have we may have to use it.

Olivier's xmas twist
10-04-2012, 05:56 PM
I don't get it.

Wasn't Ben Thatcher retrospectively banned by the FA after his elbow on Mendes even though he was booked for it?

Are they just making it up as they go along, or have the rules changed since then?

Was he sent of for it though? had he been sent off then maybe not alot may have been done, but if it was only a yellow then the people at the fa can examine it and hand out extra bans if they think it was deserved of a red.

Shaqiri Is Boss
10-04-2012, 06:00 PM
Was he sent of for it though? had he been sent off then maybe not alot may have been done, but if it was only a yellow then the people at the fa can examine it and hand out extra bans if they think it was deserved of a red.
I thought the exact opposite was the case? The FA don't (they say can't) punish you retrospectively if you have been booked ie: the referee saw the incident?

Olivier's xmas twist
10-04-2012, 06:12 PM
I thought the exact opposite was the case? The FA don't (they say can't) punish you retrospectively if you have been booked ie: the referee saw the incident?

Your probs right they have changed so many rules the Fa or seem to make them up as they go along, i don't know whats what.

Underhill and over Grove
10-04-2012, 10:43 PM
It does seem that Balotelli has escaped a just punishment on a technicality. Never mind, his punishment will be that he will not have any impact on Man City's race for second place. A fate shared by Samir Nasri:d

cricketsi
10-04-2012, 10:53 PM
Farcical that he gets away with that and at the same time Shaun Derry's red card and ban is upheld when even SAF acknowledges it should never have been.

Ollie the Optimist
10-04-2012, 11:22 PM
the thing i dont understand is how the ref and his assistant havent got the fucking balls to go to each other after the game, look we made a mistake, should have sent him off but lets all say we didnt see it so the fa can deal with it in our report. that would be a fucking sensible thing instead of turning a blind eye to these fucking stupid ****s trying to break another one of players legs. how many fucking times does it happen.

fa are a corrupt bunch of ****s.

Olivier's xmas twist
10-04-2012, 11:35 PM
the thing i dont understand is how the ref and his assistant havent got the fucking balls to go to each other after the game, look we made a mistake, should have sent him off but lets all say we didnt see it so the fa can deal with it in our report. that would be a fucking sensible thing instead of turning a blind eye to these fucking stupid ****s trying to break another one of players legs. how many fucking times does it happen.

fa are a corrupt bunch of ****s.

Come on now the refs don't want to look stupid infront of the fa by saying we did not see something, that was practially infront of their face.

The way they are doing in now gets them a pat on the back and does not have to make the FA look like bad guys for extending bans etc.

This is where the fa need to make clear the rules and what happens if you break them, so everyone knows and refs can be more consistant.

Coney
11-04-2012, 07:38 AM
Come on now the refs don't want to look stupid infront of the fa by saying we did not see something, that was practially infront of their face.

The way they are doing in now gets them a pat on the back and does not have to make the FA look like bad guys for extending bans etc.

This is where the fa need to make clear the rules and what happens if you break them, so everyone knows and refs can be more consistant.

The ref could always say he didn't have a good angle on the incident and so could not punish the player, then ask the FA to take another look at it. But that would be the action of someone with balls so it won't happen.

RomfordPele
11-04-2012, 10:09 AM
It's not even corrupt, it's just massively, massively incompetent, blinkered and illogical. FA seemingly run by lawyers rather than football men.

On the plus side, Ivanovic will be suspended for the Chelsea match - even the FA can't ignore a full-on kidney punch off the ball ... can they???

Hump
11-04-2012, 12:07 PM
In the Super 15 Rugby the referee has a third card option - a white card which means he reckons that something has gone on which he didn't get a full view of, so it will be looked at after the match and decisions made in light of the available evidence. No loss of referees face, there is a greater chance of justice being served and the fans and media are aware of what's going on. Obviously it doesn't help with pens and offsides and the like but the two scourges of the game thug fouls and diving would soon be deminished. The alternative would be to ensure that all referees aspired to this level of competence.http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/mar/22/forgotten-story-abraham-klein-referee

KSE Comedy Club
11-04-2012, 12:25 PM
Rugby is light years ahead of officiating than football.

Pathetic really.

Flavs
11-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Haven't posted in here yet but as i said in another thread, the performance against Citeh was the best i have seen Arsenal play since the invincibles era.

And considering the opposition i think that is praise enough, people will talk about van Persie for player of the year and rightly so but anyone undervaluing the contributions and importance of Arteta and Koscielny this season needs raping to death(tm) at best.

Magnificent and i hope we wallop Wolves tonight as well.

Kaiser
11-04-2012, 12:31 PM
Great post Hump. That Abraham Klein article is a beast, but sounds like a fascinating character.

LDG
11-04-2012, 12:32 PM
Haven't posted in here yet but as i said in another thread, the performance against Citeh was the best i have seen Arsenal play since the invincibles era.

And considering the opposition i think that is praise enough, people will talk about van Persie for player of the year and rightly so but anyone undervaluing the contributions and importance of Arteta and Koscielny this season needs raping to death(tm) at best.

Magnificent and i hope we wallop Wolves tonight as well.

He'd probably quite enjoy that though ;)

Grebbo
11-04-2012, 12:44 PM

You really think that??

Better than Barca at home??
Better than the 1-0 win at home to Manure which Andy Gray described as the best game of football he'd ever seen??

I think it was more a case of Citeh not being great than us being great. We did well for sure, credit to the club, but it wasn't a great performance by a long way. I think we've seen better performances this season (IMO of course).

Flavs
11-04-2012, 12:49 PM
You really think that??

Better than the 1-0 win at home to Manure which Andy Gray described as the best game of football he'd ever seen??

I think it was more a case of Citeh not being great than us being great. We did well for sure, credit to the club, but it wasn't a great performance by a long way. I think we've seen better performances this season (IMO of course).

yes

yes Andy Gray is a ****

good

Olivier's xmas twist
11-04-2012, 12:54 PM
The ref could always say he didn't have a good angle on the incident and so could not punish the player, then ask the FA to take another look at it. But that would be the action of someone with balls so it won't happen.

Very true, Refs have been bad and had no balls for a long time now, only way they will change is is the fa grow some and give the ref what he deserves.

Too many get away with these things, when they should be made to ref in lower leagues etc.

Olivier's xmas twist
11-04-2012, 01:00 PM
You really think that??

TBH with

You can only beat what is in front od you tbh, people expected City to beat us and beat us well the fact we were much better them them should not be brushed under the carpet, because they did not play well.

had it been the other way around we be hearing how good City were etc.

But i agree we have seen better wins andthe spuds home win has to be the best of the season for me.

Syn
11-04-2012, 01:09 PM
I think it was certainly our best performance of the season but up there and very much up there best overall in recent years - mainly because of how balanced the team was. I don't accept that Man City didn't turn up and that's all it was. They're a team flooded with excellent players. And Nasri. And it was a big game for them. Arsenal's midfield and defence were so strong that they hardly had a look in. They were definitely a little cautious but they have conceded the least no. of goals in the league and are generally very good and keeping teams out - so were playing to their strengths. It's not often that everyone does their jobs - the goalkeeper and defence did their jobs and intercepted the ball as soon as it came never them, the midfield kept control well and the attack were very unlucky not to score (Van Persie could easily have had 2 goals but luck wasn't on his side).

You could level the 'opposition didn't turn up' argument whenever you beat any team better than you. Did Barca play anywhere near their best in the second half versus us? Of course not. In the first half, we were lucky they didn't demolish us. The Chelsea game this season involved too many defensive mistakes for my liking. The Tottenham game is also up there because I reckon we were very unlucky to be 0-2 down...although they were able to cut us up early on. So in terms of balanced performances, this one is the best to my memory (over the last couple of years or so). It probably narrows it down that we don't often win big games (against better teams) so there's not a lot to choose from.

Flavs
11-04-2012, 01:16 PM
They're a team flooded with excellent players. And Nasri. .

*makes whip noise and makes action with hand

Marc Overmars
11-04-2012, 01:22 PM
I agree it was out best performance of the season.

The Chelsea win as thrilling as it was, was laced with horrible defending and on another day maybe Chelsea would have punished us in that first half given the chances they had.

Against City though we looked very accomplished and delivered an excellent all round performance, at no point was I concerned our defence would fold. It had nothing to do with City not turning up, we just wanted it more.

Cripps_orig
11-04-2012, 01:23 PM
Certainly the best moment for me this season

Olivier's xmas twist
11-04-2012, 01:24 PM

Your 1st post in this thread showed that lol.

Was brillian tbh.

Syn
11-04-2012, 01:27 PM

A few were better IMO. Henry vs Leeds top. Vermaelen vs Newcastle second. Van Persie's 3rd vs. Chelsea third.

Niall_Quinn
11-04-2012, 01:30 PM
Atkinson the ****, was a **** throughout the game and now he's a **** after the event. Principal **** in a whole nest of ****s. If that was a challenge that the F(ucking) A(rseholes) believe warrants no further action then our lads should tool up and attack Karl Henry with hammers and chisels tonight. Provided a few players stand in the way and obscure the view it should be fine. Balotelli deliberately tried to break Song's leg, and the ref DID fucking see it and so did his (so called) assistant. Everyone saw it. Whether Atkinson the **** was just too chickenshit to apply the rules or whether he was paid not to I don't know, but the effect is the same - changing the rules to suit the circumstances. So Kos will be out for the same number of games as that bastard Balotelli?

SayNoMore
11-04-2012, 01:53 PM
Leave it yeah, Song is an african lion, nothing can break his bones.

RomfordPele
11-04-2012, 03:37 PM

Yeah, Balotelli is damned lucky Song's shin didn't break his heel.

Maybe the FA should look into that.

GP
11-04-2012, 03:42 PM

Cling cling.

Cripps_orig
11-04-2012, 04:48 PM
A few were better IMO. Henry vs Leeds top. Vermaelen vs Newcastle second. Van Persie's 3rd vs. Chelsea third.I meant in terms of best wins. People will mention Chelsea and Spuds and scoring 5 past them and thats fair enough but i didnt watch either of those. I did watch this

Syn
13-04-2012, 04:52 PM
When Andre Santos came on against Man City last Sunday, he picked up a quick booking for a fairly innocuous foul on Mario Balotelli.
When Balotelli got up, Santos gave him the ‘Shhhh’ gesture and had a few words with him. As he’d only been on the pitch a few minutes it was hard to see if anything had happened between them, but Santos says his actions were a consequence of Balotelli’s behaviour throughout the game.

Speaking to ESPN Brasil, he said, “In the first half Balotelli almost broke Song’s leg, than he harshly tackled Sagna. Someone had to be hard on him, put him in his place.

“Someone had to say something to him because he was doing what he wanted, and that’s not how things work.

“I was watching from the bench. When I was on the pitch I’d have the job to mark him, and that’s what I did. It’s part of the game.”

http://news.arseblog.com/2012/04/santos-someone-had-to-put-balotelli-in-his-place/

Master Splinter
13-04-2012, 05:59 PM
I love Santos.

Fat Fuck 2 :bow:.

One of the good gays.

Japan Shaking All Over
13-04-2012, 10:57 PM
Santos's has a hint of the old Wenger about it too. . .back in the days when we were just as famous for picking up cards. . .not sure if Santos instructions were to put Mario in his place, (only careful not to see red)but wouldnt be surprised if that was the case.
And if it was the case. . .well done, shows we arent to be fucked around because Mario is a player who cannot take his own medicine, classic bully