PDA

View Full Version : Match Reaction Vs Stoke

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 03:55 PM
Not the best performance, but think we got a good point in a place were most thought we'd get hammered.

On to Norwich we go.

GP
28-04-2012, 03:55 PM
Stoke fans are sub-human filth.

hobson's choice
28-04-2012, 03:57 PM
After we equalise, it just looked like this game had draw written all over it.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 03:58 PM

:gp:

And Chris Foy is A ****. It was digusting the way they booed Ramsey chavs the lot of them no class at all.

Marc Overmars
28-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Meandering towards the end of the season as usual.

If we don't beat Norwich it's going to be embarrassingly tight on the final day. How have we put this in the balance again? Ridiculous.

KSE Comedy Club
28-04-2012, 04:00 PM

If we don't beat Norwich it's going to be embarrassingly tight on the final day.Yep, we need a win, nothing else, against Norwich.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 04:01 PM

If we don't beat Norwich it's going to be embarrassingly tight on the final day. How have we put this in the balance again? Ridiculous.

Hardly in the Balance were 7 points clear tonight 3rd is still in our hands don't see the problem beat Norwich 3rd is ours more or less.

Syn
28-04-2012, 04:02 PM
We had our chances in the first half. Didn't take them. Van Persie has been cack recently. The ref was as shit as our finishing.

Didn't get bullied out of the game - we don't tend to these days. A couple of injuries and there's a distinct lack of quality. And when Wenger won't use the one player who is capable of making a difference off the bench, you have to write the game off.

The good thing is that there are only 2 games left. We're not still reliant on any slip-ups but I don't fancy us getting a win at West Brom on the last day.

The only team to watch out for is Tottenham. They'll beat Blackburn for sure but we need Bolton or Villa to take points off them when they travel there.

Dennis Bendtner
28-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Hopefully from here on in Stoke away isn't seen with the trepidation that sometimes meets it. They can't play football. Just need to snap out of the habit of giving them the first goal. Today is fine, but it's the type of game we must be winning next season.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 04:03 PM
Foy was blatant, the twelfth man for them, a disgrace. Apart from that, poor performance from most of the lads, joke substitutions to add a bit of dark humour to a dour clogfest in which one team tried to play football and the other did everything in their power to stop that happening. Evidently the lowest form of pond life is native to stoke as evidenced by their crowd. sub-human garbage. Should have won it at a canter, just a bit of composure and thought would have done it. But careless again and more points have slipped away. Lucky the teams around us are shit.

Marc Overmars
28-04-2012, 04:04 PM
Hardly in the Balance were 7 points clear tonight 3rd is still in our hands don't see the problem beat Norwich 3rd is ours more or less.

Yes it's in our hands.

Seeing as we have butterfingers though, I'm not convinced yet.

hobson's choice
28-04-2012, 04:04 PM
The thing that bothers is the small amount of real chances this team creates. Honestly outside of the spell after Stoke scored, we didn't create anything.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Yes it's in our hands.

Seeing as we have butterfingers though, I'm not convinced yet.

Lets hope Blackburn or bolton can do us a favour.

Hopefully we beat Norwich too and seal it.

RomfordPele
28-04-2012, 04:10 PM
Hmm, point gained on balance, but we're not playing at all well at the moment - miss Arteta badly and RVP looks completely burnt out. Add to that the nutty professor with his crazy substitutions and it could well be squeaky bum time come May 13.

Joker
28-04-2012, 04:10 PM
Decent point but a mediocre performance. Some people saying RVP was cack but I though he did alright up front on his own, with very little support at times especially in the second half. It's difficult to hold the ball up against physically stronger opponents and when support is taking an eternity to arrive. Great movement for the goal and a fantastic cross by Rosicky.

However, there's a serious lack of quality in this squad. In the first team there are only a few players who can really create a goal for us at the moment, and on the bench the only player who you think can do something (Oxlade) wasn't bought on. It's as if Wenger is deliberately wumming just to see our reaction. Either that or he's tactically a poor manager.

Marc Overmars
28-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Lets hope Blackburn or bolton can do us a favour.

Hopefully we beat Norwich too and seal it.

Well we need a favour now to breathe easier.

I'm banking on Bolton and Chelsea getting results in midweek.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 04:12 PM
The thing that bothers is the small amount of real chances this team creates. Honestly outside of the spell after Stoke scored, we didn't create anything.

Hard to create anything in a game like that. 11 apes orchestrated by a monkey with a whistle scurrying all over the place, thrashing around, barging, hair pulling, biting and gouging, tumbling about the place and fucking around with towels for a third of the match. Not much chance of stringing even a few passes. Made enough to get 3 or 4 though, and missed them as usual.

Japan Shaking All Over
28-04-2012, 04:14 PM
Foy's family tree can be traced back to the first raw meat diet, walking on all four limbs, cave dwelling nocturnal sub-mammal species that foundered the hole known as Stoke and can still be found unsurprisingly enough populating the same areas in droves.

hobson's choice
28-04-2012, 04:15 PM
Hard to create anything in a game like that. 11 apes orchestrated by a monkey with a whistle scurrying all over the place, thrashing around, barging, hair pulling, biting and gouging, tumbling about the place and fucking around with towels for a third of the match. Not much chance of stringing even a few passes. Made enough to get 3 or 4 though, and missed them as usual.

Stoke didn't resort to their usual stuff today(they didn't have to), other than a few tackles from them it was just straight forward sitting back and waiting to hit us with the long ball.

Japan Shaking All Over
28-04-2012, 04:16 PM
Rosicky our best. . .Gibbs played well too

Joker
28-04-2012, 04:17 PM
Stoke didn't resort to their usual stuff today(they didn't have to), other than a few tackles from them it was just straight forward sitting back and waiting to hit us with the long ball.

There's just not enough creativity in the team at the moment.

Dennis Bendtner
28-04-2012, 04:21 PM
Benayoun started. As far as I recall he has done for most games he's been available lately. Keep?

Marc Overmars
28-04-2012, 04:23 PM
I don't think results have slipped because of any tactical issues with the team or their ability.

The problem is that once we reach our ceiling of 3rd/4th, results start to fade because we're in a comfort zone. We're limping over the finish line as usual but thankfully the teams below us haven't been able to take advantage, despite our open invitation.

Syn
28-04-2012, 04:23 PM
Gervinho's lack of balls is pathetic and I've given up on him. Scared of getting that forehead on the end of a perfect cross? He can go fuck himself. When Walcott was going through a very bad patch in the first half of the season, he'd at least try to be positive and make something happen. If Gervinho headed that chance over...fair enough. But pulling out of the header because he was afraid of getting clobbered? Fuck him, he's a coward as epitomised by his behaviour in the ACoN.

As a squad, we have made a lot of progress by getting rid of the players with shitty attitudes and getting a committed bunch in. There's obviously a lack of quality but not a lack of fight. Gervinho should join the bin pile and he's well on his way to cementing his place as the new Chamakh.

Xhaka Can’t
28-04-2012, 04:25 PM

Let's cast aside our differences over the manager, forget about the team as a whole and focus everything we have on abusing Arsenal from the first whistle to the last. They oppose everything that we as a football club and football supporters stand for. Honest play, sportsmanship, football with dignity - all of those things are absent from Wenger's Arsenal. They are not just a footballing joke, but a footballing disgrace, a shameful stain upon the English game.

Non-stop booing of every Arsenal touch of the ball, wild cheers every time a crunching tackle from a Stoke player goes in, cries of 'boring, boring, boring' when they are in possession and, of course, the most imaginative and vitriolic abuse you can think of to direct at Wenger himself. No matter what the result, they must leave knowing what we think of them in no uncertain terms.

You never know - it might be enough to make their players wilt on the spot. van der Vaart said that he wanted to leave the pitch after 25 minutes at the Britannia, so lets make van Persie want to leave the pitch after 25 seconds. We can get the team up for one last hurrah, rile them into smashing Arsenal aside, while causing the Arsenal team to choke and freeze. We all have a massive part to play, every one of us.

It is a day to show what football and football support should really be about and to put Arsenal to shame. Please, let's do it.

If someone can muller RVP in the first few minutes that should be job done. Either clatter him so he has to go off or hit him hard enough (huth, shawcross) and he wont want to know. Boo ramsey off the park and play long ball at every oppurtunity. Fucking hoof it up to crouch or kj and then hope for the best. Hoof it down the line and they will head it out. Get rory to launch it in the box and get shawcross holding the keeper so he cant move. Lets do whatever we have possible to beat these ****s.

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=191202&page=2#ixzz1tLwtzmJ7

What makes you say that?

Master Splinter
28-04-2012, 04:27 PM
Everyone involved with Stoke needs to be neutered.

Which includes Foy, of course.

Marc Overmars
28-04-2012, 04:27 PM
Gary, I think I just threw up a little reading that.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 04:28 PM
There's just not enough creativity in the team at the moment.We missed Theo and Mikel today. Theo pace wouldhave been ueseful and Mikel would have helped themidfield better then Ramsey.

LDG
28-04-2012, 04:30 PM
Cracking point. Will be very important that. Thought we were gonna get done by those dribbling shite fuckers and that cap waring spastic abortion. Didn't see the game. Don't care. It's all about points now, and maling sure we're third. If we can do that and then fail to do the necessary in the sunmer, i'll be marching in the wenger out brigade. But i think it'll be somewhat different this time round, as i think he's had enough as much as us. Onwards and upwards.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 04:31 PM
What makes you say that?

Thank feck AOC never came on they have kicked him from post to pillar.

Stoke fans are Scum.

cricketsi
28-04-2012, 04:31 PM
Everyone involved with Stoke needs to be neutered.

Which includes Foy, of course.

Or at least stop them all reproducing with their siblings.

Dennis Bendtner
28-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Gervinho's lack of balls is pathetic and I've given up on him. Scared of getting that forehead on the end of a perfect cross? He can go fuck himself. When Walcott was going through a very bad patch in the first half of the season, he'd at least try to be positive and make something happen. If Gervinho headed that chance over...fair enough. But pulling out of the header because he was afraid of getting clobbered? Fuck him, he's a coward as epitomised by his behaviour in the ACoN.

As a squad, we have made a lot of progress by getting rid of the players with shitty attitudes and getting a committed bunch in. There's obviously a lack of quality but not a lack of fight. Gervinho should join the bin pile and he's well on his way to cementing his place as the new Chamakh.

Yes. Nothing player. Offers nothing. When was the last time he scored a goal anyway? I don't see anything to give us optimism with him. Intrinsically lacks quality too.

Xhaka Can’t
28-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Cracking point. Will be very important that. Thought we were gonna get done by those dribbling shite fuckers and that cap waring spastic abortion. Didn't see the game. Don't care. It's all about points now, and maling sure we're third. If we can do that and then fail to do the necessary in the sunmer, i'll be marching in the wenger out brigade. But i think it'll be somewhat different this time round, as i think he's had enough as much as us. Onwards and upwards.

I said a couple of days ago if we got 4 points in our last 3 games that would do for 3rd. Get the win against Norwich, and in terms of getting 3rd place, it is done.

However, do not underestimate Wenger's tolerance for not doing the necessary during the Summer. I have a bad feeling he feels vindicated by our current league position.

Olivier's xmas twist

Oh come on its his 1st season not his 10th. At least lets give him a chance to improve next season.

I agree since he went to the Acon he has come back woeful but thats something for the manager to find out why.

Maybe he is not motivated maybe he was told he'd have better players around him.

He is shocking but i think he can improve, he needs to get used to the league i feel. Its not easy to come from the french league to this one and be a hit.

Joker
They create a very hostile atmosphere to put the opposition off their game, and that includes abusing opposition players (and managers). We should do the same at home. When Milan were being booed in possession was brilliant, but this shouldn't be the exception, it should be the default atmosphere at the Emirates.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 04:36 PM

Pretty Much.

cricketsi
28-04-2012, 04:36 PM
Ignoring this season's poor start as well, given we normally start the season strongly and finish poorly, Wenger should get a job share with Moyes or Martinez, whose sides always start poorly and finish strongly.

cricketsi
28-04-2012, 04:37 PM
They create a very hostile atmosphere to put the opposition off their game, and that includes abusing opposition players (and managers). We should do the same at home. When Milan were being booed in possession was brilliant, but this shouldn't be the exception, it should be the default atmosphere at the Emirates.

A good atmosphere, yes. Resorting to being disgraceful sub-human shit scum, no.

Xhaka Can’t
28-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Oh come on its his 1st season not his 10th. At least lets give him a chance to improve next season.

I agree since he went to the Acon he has come back woeful but thats something for the manager to find out why.

Maybe he is not motivated maybe he was told he'd have better players around him.

He is shocking but i think he can improve, he needs to get used to the league i feel. Its not easy to come from the french league to this one and be a hit.

This season isn't his first as a footballer - there was no excuse - none at all for chickening out of the header. This man has gives nothing to the Club - in fact he has managed to accomplish the incredible accolade of being outshone by Chamakh.

I'm a patient fan, but I've lost all patience for this utter travesty of a signing.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 04:38 PM
What makes you say that?

The more they grunt the better, they leave no doubt about the kind of filth they are and the kind of filth they mistake for football. Pulis has made himself a churning cesspit and it's clear they all enjoy swimming in it. The other teams only have to go there once a year so it's no great issue. A good shower back in civilisation and move on.

Syn
28-04-2012, 04:39 PM
My views on how we should play against Stoke are quite clear, but I guess today it wouldn't have worked because they beat us to the first booking. Home advantage matters a lot in physical games. If Wenger and the club had truly had enough of Stoke, we would've butchered them when they came to our patch. I was calling for it. My views were probably as bad as those Stoke fans'. I just don't care how it sounds - I'd love revenge and fighting fire with fire. We boo one of their youngest players (probably 28 years old?). Chant the most abusive filth at Pulis. Do a 'Terry' on Walters. The refs won't touch us at the Emirates, I guarantee it. Whine like bitches, get him on our side. Then, when the game's dusted, get Coquelin or someone on and sacrifice a 3 match ban. And make it worth it.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 04:41 PM
They create a very hostile atmosphere to put the opposition off their game, and that includes abusing opposition players (and managers).

No their just Dickheads its simple. A Scummy club with Scummy fans. They'd have demading Shawcross have a statue had be broke Ramsey's leg again.

They are just morons really and nto only to our team to most in the league.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 04:42 PM
Gervinho is crap, if you go purely on the evidence. Need to get a decent replacement in the summer. Would advocate giving him away provided they agree to take Chamakh too (and not try to send him back like Denilson).

Kano
28-04-2012, 04:45 PM
No their just Dickheads its simple. A Scummy club with Scummy fans. They'd have demading Shawcross have a statue had be broke Ramsey's leg again.

They are just morons really and nto only to our team to most in the league.

they display a real lack of class tbh

Xhaka Can’t
28-04-2012, 04:47 PM

Thought I heard derisory boos every time the welsh ewe ramsey had possession. From her body language she certainly didn't like it and the garlic cruncher was getting some stick from the fans behind him in the dug out. Great effort from our fans today certainly 12th man returned with avengance imo.

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=191500#ixzz1tM2ENjrv

the reply from the south stand

he'll break what he want's, ryan shawcross he'll break what he wants

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=191500#ixzz1tM2OAX9m

What makes you say that?

Özim
But i think it'll be somewhat different this time round, as i think he's had enough as much as us. Onwards and upwards.
Sure :lol: are you expecting to see pigs flying past your window as well? :lol:

He'll never learn, he'll be happy we got third and will come out with the usual BS about us have x amount of players back next season and more experience, sure he'll sign up his usual sh*te unknowns from France and maybe a striker is RVP leaves but we won't be seeing those changes we've been wanting for years.

hymppi
i'm trying to concentrate on the positives:
we did not get bullied.
rosicky looked lively and found his feet.
yossi was really good.
rvp scored again.
song will get some rest at norwich after getting the billionth yellow.
aaaand newcastle lost.
optimist clique? here i come... :lol:

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 04:48 PM
they display a real lack of class tbh

No, arsenal have no class. City and Stoke are fine and we should be more like them. Not sure why you can't get this.

Also, Pardew is class, he signed a French bloke to prove it.

Joker
Gervinho is crap, if you go purely on the evidence. Need to get a decent replacement in the summer. Would advocate giving him away provided they agree to take Chamakh too (and not try to send him back like Denilson).

To be fair to Chamakh he did as well as he has for a while. However, he doesn't have the instinct of a striker, always looks to lay the ball back and I don't see him in the box often enough. But he can't play as a second striker either, because he lacks the creativity and subtlety needed. He's not the sort of player we need, and should be sold in the summer, along with quite a few others actually.

Gervinho has been a major disappointment. I preferred him to Walcott at the start of the season but now it's clear he lacks the mentality to be a top player (and his footballing ability isn't great either).

Özim
Pretty Much.
I reckon if we get third and he does f*ck all in the summer (as he normally does) you'll be saying the same thing as you said at the start of this season about just getting on with it. :lol:

Niall_Quinn
i'm trying to concentrate on the positives:
we did not get bullied.
rosicky looked lively and found his feet.
yossi was really good.
rvp scored again.
song will get some rest at norwich after getting the billionth yellow.
aaaand newcastle lost.
optimist clique? here i come... :lol:

Amnesty isn't it? So Song should be okay.

Olivier's xmas twist
This season isn't his first as a footballer - there was no excuse - none at all for chickening out of the header. This man has gives nothing to the Club - in fact he has managed to accomplish the incredible accolade of being outshone by Chamakh.

I'm a patient fan, but I've lost all patience for this utter travesty of a signing.

So why was he so good for Lille then and not for us i just don't know. IMO he was never going to be as good as most thought he'd be but more a sqaud player so for me there is no dissapoiment.

he is someone who needed to come with world class players not be one of the main starters.

maybe him being in the french league has made him a pussy.

Marc Overmars
28-04-2012, 04:49 PM
I don't understand why Oxlade has been totally overlooked.

Gervinho is as poor as they come but he gets in.

WUMger at it again.

hymppi
28-04-2012, 04:50 PM
What makes you say that?
i like the fact they're vocal...
but they really lack class.
i'm sitting on a high horse. i can see my house from here.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 04:50 PM
I reckon if we get third and he does f*ck all in the summer (as he normally does) you'll be saying the same thing as you said at the start of this season about just getting on with it. :lol:

And what did i say at the start of this summer please tell me since you know what ill say in august.

i Never said i was happy that we sold Fab or Nasro or that id even thought we'd have done well or that i even wanted AW to stay at the star on the seasonso not sure what BS your on.

I had more important things in my life to worry about then Arsenal.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 04:51 PM
Sure :lol: are you expecting to see pigs flying past your window as well? :lol:

He'll never learn, he'll be happy we got third and will come out with the usual BS about us have x amount of players back next season and more experience, sure he'll sign up his usual sh*te unknowns from France and maybe a striker is RVP leaves but we won't be seeing those changes we've been wanting for years.

You mean like we won't sign Podolski or is he not world class for you.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 04:52 PM
To be fair to Chamakh he did as well as he has for a while. However, he doesn't have the instinct of a striker, always looks to lay the ball back and I don't see him in the box often enough. But he can't play as a second striker either, because he lacks the creativity and subtlety needed. He's not the sort of player we need, and should be sold in the summer, along with quite a few others actually.

Gervinho has been a major disappointment. I preferred him to Walcott at the start of the season but now it's clear he lacks the mentality to be a top player (and his footballing ability isn't great either).

To be fair Chamakh did fuck all - again and as always. A striker who can't play up front, that's about as pointless as it gets. Gerv is a gamble that hasn't paid off. But Chamakh is a talentless, gutless waster that should be within a mile of a professional footie pitch unless it's to cut the grass. Must get rid of for the summer. I'd rather have Spazmodo Creepiecrouch playing for us and I wouldn't want that ever, ever, ever, no fucking way.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 04:52 PM
I don't understand why Oxlade has been totally overlooked.

Gervinho is as poor as they come but he gets in.

WUMger at it again.

meh id rather he did not play against those stoke thugs tbh.

Gev on th other hand needs to man up.

Power n Glory
28-04-2012, 04:53 PM

The writing was on the wall with this player. His shooting and technique in front of goal is scruffy and clumsy. Never sorts his feet out or shapes his body to get a clean strike on the ball and he quite often makes the wrong decision when passing. A very untidy player and when teams sit back and defend deep the chances of him producing something meaningful diminish even further.

He's a frustrating player and I doubt he has the ability to be more clinical and consistent with his decisions and passing. Even on his day, I don't think he'll ever be as effective as a player like Oxlade. He'll be another expensive bench player next season.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 04:55 PM

That and if you hyped him up to be something he is not.

IMO he's like Hleb not a bad player had the skills but lacks balls.

Joker
28-04-2012, 04:56 PM
No, arsenal have no class. City and Stoke are fine and we should be more like them. Not sure why you can't get this.

Also, Pardew is class, he signed a French bloke to prove it.

You're overreacting again, I never said I think we have no class, in fact I though our away support were fucking brilliant today and could be heard over the Stoke fans a lot of the time. I'm just saying it would be better if our home support could be a bit like that, but I guess all clubs wish that.

Marc Overmars
28-04-2012, 04:57 PM
meh id rather he did not play against those stoke thugs tbh.

Gev on th other hand needs to man up.

It's not about today. It's about the whole season. Infact Wenger probably only gave him a run in the team because the clamour was so intense after the United game. Had he not performed in that we probably wouldn't have seen him again.

He's much better than Gervinho and far more likely to affect a match.

He's probably being punished for daring to play so well.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 04:58 PM
The writing was on the wall with this player. His shooting and technique in front of goal is scruffy and clumsy. Never sorts his feet out or shapes his body to get a clean strike on the ball and he quite often makes the wrong decision when passing. A very untidy player and when teams sit back and defend deep the chances of him producing something meaningful diminish even further.

He's a frustrating player and I doubt he has the ability to be more clinical and consistent with his decisions and passing. Even on his day, I don't think he'll ever be as effective as a player like Oxlade. He'll be another expensive bench player next season.

We did the whole stadium, waiting period, fuck up the sponsorship deals and flog the club to Stan thing. Can't be doing with these types of semi-players any more, need proper players in the summer to mount a serious challenge.

Alpha
28-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Same people who predicted Arsenal defeat coming up with complaints when the team earned with a valuable point away from home is hard to believe . Third place is not out of control yet . We don't need any slip-up yet .We just need to win our two last games starting with Norwich . Third is still ours to lose and I bet we won't .

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 05:00 PM
That and if you hyped him up to be something he is not.

IMO he's like Hleb not a bad player had the skills but lacks balls.

I didn't hype him up you ****. I said he could possibly be the new Pele crossed with Cruff and a little bit of Zidane sprinkled in. Just didn't turn out that way though, but it was hardly hype.

Joker
It's not about today. It's about the whole season. Infact Wenger probably only gave him a run in the team because the clamour was so intense after the United game. Had he not performed in that we probably wouldn't have seen him again.

He seems to be punished for slightly below par performances than many other players. Okay, it didn't work out for him against Chelsea but it looks like he's going to be punished for that by not being seen in the first team for a while. The same thing happened when he had a bit of an off day against Newcastle, he wasn't seen for weeks after that.

It's baffling why he's not playing more regularly.

Olivier's xmas twist

True and we'll never really no unforutuneatly. Maybe AW still hates English players but why would he buy him then.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 05:02 PM
I didn't hype him up you ****. I said he could possibly be the new Pele crossed with Cruff and a little bit of Zidane sprinkled in. Just didn't turn out that way though, but it was hardly hype.

No i know you did not hype him up i meant in General.

People assumed he was better then he is.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Same people who predicted Arsenal defeat coming up with complaints when the team earned with a valuable point away from home is hard to believe . Third place is not out of control yet . We don't need any slip-up yet .We just need to win our two last games starting with Norwich . Third is still ours to lose and I bet we won't .

To be fair, I predicted an easy win so that's why I'm complaining. Third is ours to lose. I think we can do it.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 05:05 PM

Are you new here lol.

Power n Glory
We did the whole stadium, waiting period, fuck up the sponsorship deals and flog the club to Stan thing. Can't be doing with these types of semi-players any more, need proper players in the summer to mount a serious challenge.

We didn't spend wisely and it's weird because the scouts should have known that this guy couldn't shoot and had zero intelligence when it comes to decisions. It was the same with Chamakh. They are seriously flawed players. If you can't shoot or pass at that age then it's over. I can't believe we signed them. There were better players around for £10m.

Syn
Maybe AW still hates English players but why would he buy him then.

That's not a viewpoint worth considering.

With Wenger it's a seniority thing. He keeps far too much trust in players who are 'senior' players. Senior in terms of how important they've been to the club, not age. The youth project criticism has messed with his head and he's overcompensating. Arshavin was the senior player so it took him a long time and far too many shit performances until he was chucked out. Almunia was a senior figure so it took him very long to give Szczesny a go. Walcott was the senior player (having been here 6 years) so even when he was off form he was in the team. Wenger has made some very weird decisions this season and only giving Oxlade a handful of starts is top of the list.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 05:11 PM

With Wenger it's a seniority thing. He keeps far too much trust in players who are 'senior' players. Senior in terms of how important they've been to the club, not age. The youth project criticism has messed with his head and he's overcompensating. Arshavin was the senior player so it took him a long time and far too many shit performances until he was chucked out. Almunia was a senior figure so it took him very long to give Szczesny a go. Walcott was the senior player (having been here 6 years) so even when he was off form he was in the team. Wenger has made some very weird decisions this season and only giving Oxlade a handful of starts is top of the list.

You can say that again. Like others have said, it seems like he is almost punishing the boy or that he is not playing him to make a point.

Like i said only in AW's head it will make sense why he does not play him, id just like to know why.

Power n Glory
28-04-2012, 05:12 PM

It goes hand in hand with the wages. If you're on first team wages, you'll keep getting the nod to play. Wenger did the same with Denilson, he's doing the same with Ramsey....he keeps doing it.

Joker
28-04-2012, 05:12 PM
You can say that again. Like others have said, it seems like he is almost punishing the boy or that he is not playing him to make a point.

Like i said only in AW's head it will make sense why he does not play him, id just like to know why.

It may be to make a point to the English media, who have been hyping him a lot this season (not without reason either). However, that would be a crazy thing to do, because it's effectively cutting your nose off to spite your face.

selassie
28-04-2012, 05:14 PM

Yup, point gained as far as I'm concerned, we've lost their with much better teams.

I think we'll need 6 from the last 2 to be sure of 3rd place. Norwich I'm confident about, West Brom I think we may slip up at.

Wenger has this summer to save his job for me.

Syn
28-04-2012, 05:15 PM
It goes hand in hand with the wages. If you're on first team wages, you'll keep getting the nod to play. Wenger did the same with Denilson, he's doing the same with Ramsey....he keeps doing it.

Yup, forgot to mention that wages is the best signal for seniority.

Joker
28-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Yup, point gained as far as I'm concerned, we've lost their with much better teams.

I think we'll need 6 from the last 2 to be sure of 3rd place. Norwich I'm confident about, West Brom I think we may slip up at.

Wenger has this summer to save his job for me.

GingersForLimpar on twitter reported that Wenger in the press conference said:

"At the end of the season I think you will have big surprises because there will not be a lot of movement in football."

http://twitter.com/#!/Gingers4Limpar/

I hope this is only in reference to other clubs and not us :lol:

Cripps_orig
28-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Good draw

Power n Glory
28-04-2012, 05:20 PM
Yup, forgot to mention that wages is the best signal for seniority.

Theo used to have games where he'd score a goal and then be on the bench for the next game. Doesn't happen anymore.

Joker
28-04-2012, 05:24 PM
I wouldn't be averse to starting Oxlade as part of a midfield 3 for the remainder of the matches, just to add a bit more creativity in there. Diaby's well off the pace having been injured for so long and although Ramsey did better today, he's still not someone who looks capable of linking up with the forward players and adding support upfront.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 05:24 PM

"At the end of the season I think you will have big surprises because there will not be a lot of movement in football."

he said not alot of movement in football not Arsenal. Thats what your link says.

Not that it means he not go for players.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 05:28 PM
I wouldn't be averse to starting Oxlade as part of a midfield 3 for the remainder of the matches, just to add a bit more creativity in there. Diaby's well off the pace having been injured for so long and although Ramsey did better today, he's still not someone who looks capable of linking up with the forward players and adding support upfront.

Is Theo Done for the season ?

Syn
28-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Theo used to have games where he'd score a goal and then be on the bench for the next game. Doesn't happen anymore.

The most damaging part is that you see it with our play too. The senior players always look for other senior players. Ramsey is bad but he so often doesn't get the ball when he could be straight in on goal. You don't get that watching Man Utd, for example. Scholes has a choice to play in Rooney or Wellbeck, he'll choose whoever's in the best position. We joked about it earlier on in the season against Norwich (I think it was) when Song had the choice to play in Van Persie towards the right or Gervinho towards the left. He went for the slightly more difficult pass and played Van Persie in (who then chipped it over the 'keeper).

Oxlade is often starved of the ball and when he gets it he feels he has to do something special to make an impact. And getting 10-20 mins when we're chasing the game isn't the ideal 'education' for him. He needs game time. We need him to play. It should be a no brainer.

Marc Overmars
28-04-2012, 05:33 PM

Getting his excuses in early as he prepares his annual search for super, super quality.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 05:46 PM
Getting his excuses in early as he prepares his annual search for super, super quality.

That will be it for Arsenal and me if we don't spend money this summer. I'll just pack in football in July I think, give it a miss and do something else. Until the season kicks off again.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 05:53 PM
The most damaging part is that you see it with our play too. The senior players always look for other senior players. Ramsey is bad but he so often doesn't get the ball when he could be straight in on goal. You don't get that watching Man Utd, for example. Scholes has a choice to play in Rooney or Wellbeck, he'll choose whoever's in the best position. We joked about it earlier on in the season against Norwich (I think it was) when Song had the choice to play in Van Persie towards the right or Gervinho towards the left. He went for the slightly more difficult pass and played Van Persie in (who then chipped it over the 'keeper).

Oxlade is often starved of the ball and when he gets it he feels he has to do something special to make an impact. And getting 10-20 mins when we're chasing the game isn't the ideal 'education' for him. He needs game time. We need him to play. It should be a no brainer.

Yep, Shame someone can't see that.

Gubby Allen
28-04-2012, 05:59 PM

I'm never sure why he makes these observations or predictions on football in general. Nobody, regardless how qualified can really make a statement like that with any accuracy. City, Chelsea, Liverpool will all make a few big signings.

Many of his thoughts on this sort of thing in the past have ended up being incorrect or innaccurate.

Marc Overmars
28-04-2012, 06:03 PM
I'm never sure why he makes these observations or predictions on football in general. Nobody, regardless how qualified can really make a statement like that with any accuracy. City, Chelsea, Liverpool will all make a few big signings.

Many of his thoughts on this sort of thing in the past have ended up being incorrect or innaccurate.

He's a bumbling idiot with an opinion on everything.

Özim
28-04-2012, 06:05 PM

I remember seeing some people saying he scored 15 goals for Lille he must be able to shoot and will score goals.

Power n Glory
28-04-2012, 06:07 PM

I think that's more of Song thing. He doesn't trust certain players with the ball and did the same with Park. If he thinks he can play the killer ball he won't risk giving it to someone like Park, Ramsey or Gervinho who have no end product or confidence in front of goal. I don't think he has a problem giving the ball to Ox. The kid probably doesn't get fed the ball much because he's playing on the weaker side. Sagna, Song, Walcott and RVP are used to each others movement. In time, if we're able to keel a team playing together for a couple more seasons, the telepathy football will come back. It's amazing because RVP and Walcott weren't on the same wave length a couple of seasons back and used to squabble all the time when certain runs and passes weren't made. Now they have an understanding and you won't see arms being waved or fists thrown if one goes for a shot instead of a pass.

I hope the rest of them develop that understanding. Was in stiches when Ramsey cocked up that one on one against City and Ox lost it. It was the same for Gervinho and RVP. But if certain players keep screwing up on the final ball, they won't get the ball.

Master Splinter
28-04-2012, 06:14 PM
on Chamakh's future…
He did well. Nothing is definite at the moment. At the end of the season I think you will have big surprises because there will not be a lot of movement in football.

It was in reply to a question about Chamakh.

Sounds like WUMger is saying Chamakh is going nowhere.

N_Q :haha:.

Power n Glory
28-04-2012, 06:15 PM
I remember seeing some people saying he scored 15 goals for Lille he must be able to shoot and will score goals.

:lol: You know I didn't say that. Early footage I saw of him along with comments about him looking like 'bambi' in front of goal...I knew he wasn't clinical but hoped we create enough chances that he'd score some goals. Was never convinced he'd be able to play as a striker.

Xhaka Can’t
28-04-2012, 06:26 PM
:lol: You know I didn't say that. Early footage I saw of him along with comments about him looking like 'bambi' in front of goal...I knew he wasn't clinical but hoped we create enough chances that he'd score some goals. Was never convinced he'd be able to play as a striker.

Well, if you're not convinced now, you'll never be!

Power n Glory
28-04-2012, 06:38 PM
Well, if you're not convinced now, you'll never be!

He's great at dribbling and in open games he causes problems. He's the sort of player we've needed - pace, power and able to beat his man, but we need someone with typical winger ability and quality. He only has pace and dribbling going for him, while a kid like Ox has pace, dribbling, delivery a left and a right foot shot. Someone that has all that in his locker is a lot closer to the players we had in Overmars and Pires.

Also, if Gervinho suddenly improved on his passing and shooting, I'm not going ignore. I'm not stubborn and if a player can prove me wrong then I'm all for it.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 07:21 PM
He's a bumbling idiot with an opinion on everything.

Why have you started attacking Letters at every opportunity?

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 07:24 PM
It was in reply to a question about Chamakh.

Sounds like WUMger is saying Chamakh is going nowhere.

N_Q :haha:.

No, he said "at the moment", that means he'll be gone at some other moment. Or any moment, except this one. So it may only be a matter of minutes or hours before he's gone.

Power n Glory
28-04-2012, 07:28 PM
No, he said "at the moment", that means he'll be gone at some other moment. Or any moment, except this one. So it may only be a matter of minutes or hours before he's gone.

'Hours'? You know something we don't? Or are you planning something sinister?

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Why have you started attacking Letters at every opportunity?

:lol:

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 08:36 PM

Are these the same people who said Because Chamakh He be worth a punt.

i suppose Chamakh being Free we did not really gamble much.

Dennis Bendtner
28-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Regarding the treatment of Ramsey, Pulis added: "I was more concerned about the Arsenal supporters booing Shawcross so I didn't hear the ones on Ramsey."

Trying to point score over the Stoke chanting, oh dear.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 09:30 PM

The fact a fatherless rat can speak is what's most notable.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 09:34 PM

The mans a Thug and should be fined by the FA for incinting Violence because thats what he is doing more or less. Giving his players and fans a free regin to behave like idiots.

Syn
28-04-2012, 09:35 PM
You know how a lot of people talk big about what they'd do if they met [celebrity]. I'd like to meet Pulis. That is all. x

Marc Overmars
28-04-2012, 09:46 PM
Has there ever been a more detestable manager than Pulis?

I don't even think I felt this way about Fat Sam when his Bolton side got results against us.

Cripps_orig
28-04-2012, 09:48 PM
Pep is one but Pulis is up there

Dennis Bendtner
28-04-2012, 09:53 PM
The mans and Thug and should be fined by the FA for incinting Violence because thats what he is doing more or less. Giving his players and fans a free regin to behave like idiots.

I'm not sure it's even that. No one expects him to call for Stoke's fans to be banned. But I'd say every other manager would say something like 'it's not nice and it's not fair on Ramsey'. This guy is so consumed in his own bitterness and his ridiculous tracksuit that he feels compelled to get a +1 in as if it's a competition. I mean wtf is that about? Genuinely the biggest stain on the underpants of the Premier League. Absolute neanderthal.

Power n Glory
28-04-2012, 09:55 PM

What sort of ****ery is this? Some of the pundits need to tale him to town on that, but they won't as usually.

The guys a piece of shit and we better make it very uncomfortable for the prick when he visits the Emirates.

Marc Overmars
28-04-2012, 09:59 PM
The place is a freak show.

Tell you what I'd laugh my bollocks off if they ever got relegated.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 10:01 PM
I'm not sure it's even that. No one expects him to call for Stoke's fans to be banned. But I'd say every other manager would say something like 'it's not nice and it's not fair on Ramsey'. This guy is so consumed in his own bitterness and his ridiculous tracksuit that he feels compelled to get a +1 in as if it's a competition. I mean wtf is that about? Genuinely the biggest stain on the underpants of the Premier League. Absolute neanderthal.

Oh i was nit hinting that but with stoke fans seeming like thick shits they take what he says as "Well our manager did not seem bothered" so why should we and they'd just do it the next time we played them.

The man should not be a manager tbh.

Marc Overmars
28-04-2012, 10:08 PM
http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=191512&page=1

Cripps_orig
28-04-2012, 10:12 PM
http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=191512&page=1Tempted to join in there

GP
28-04-2012, 10:12 PM
http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=191512&page=1

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2nekv2Cdm1qaxtuw.jpg

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 10:19 PM
Tempted to join in there

Why would you want to post with those twats. even your not a tit.

Cripps_orig
28-04-2012, 10:23 PM
Why would you want to post with those twats. even your not a tit.You missed the whole point

GP
28-04-2012, 10:26 PM

Wait, hang on...

I don't speak fluent Orcish, but from that thread, it seems they were booing Ramsey for not accepting Shawcross' apology, even though he did nothing to apologise for.

Fucking hell :lol:

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 10:32 PM
You missed the whole point

Oh i get it you think Ramsey is poor and deserves to be booed.

The think Ramsey is a **** because he did not accept Shaw****s Apology and deserves to be booed.

Gubby Allen
28-04-2012, 10:36 PM
you know your match wasn't too great when you're only ahead of a Villa game on the MOTD running order.

Xhaka Can’t
28-04-2012, 11:04 PM

He is Welsh, aint that reason enough to boo Wenger's chief bitch?

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=191512&page=4#ixzz1tNZ99yXy

What, you mean like our manager?

:haha:

Gubby Allen
28-04-2012, 11:09 PM
I've done the PL predictor on the beeb and there is still a way that they can get relegated - at least until tomorrow there is.

Repugnant club, I even hope Tottenham & Man Utd stuff them each season and knock them out the cups. Thank **** they'll never be good enough to play Barcelona, wouldn't know what to want with Busquets, Xavi & Dani Alves on the same pitch as them.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 11:10 PM
:haha:

See just goes to show how Smart they are, Inbreaded ****s :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
28-04-2012, 11:25 PM
you know your match wasn't too great when you're only ahead of a Villa game on the MOTD running order.

Or the other games had lots of goals in them.

Xhaka Can’t
28-04-2012, 11:33 PM
Or the other games had lots of goals in them.

Or you're playing Scrote Shitty.

Alpha
29-04-2012, 01:23 PM
Are these the same people who said Because Chamakh He be worth a punt.

i suppose Chamakh being Free we did not really gamble much.

Are you also new here ? Lol

Olivier's xmas twist
29-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Are you also new here ? Lol

:lol:

Letters
29-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Not a terrible result. Could have done with a win to settle the nerves but Stoke are one of those niggly sides who don't make it easy for you, happy enough to get the hell out of there with a point and without any broken limbs.
Utd, City and Chelsea all drew there this year, Spurs lost. All things considered I'll take it. The Newcastle result did us a favour. Win vs Norwich and we're just about limping over the line. Looks like we might need a result on the last day though.

Gubby Allen
29-04-2012, 04:14 PM
Depends what sort of side Chelsea put out less than three days before a cup final. You could easily see one of the other 3 finishing on 70 or 71 which would leave us needing to win both - at least to guarantee 3rd.

Marc Overmars
29-04-2012, 04:17 PM
We'll know what's needed after the chasing pack play their games in hand this week. In a perfect world hopefully Spurs will lose to Bolton and Chelsea and Newcastle play out a draw.

Whatever happens though, the Norwich game is a must win of the highest order.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-04-2012, 04:59 PM
We'll know what's needed after the chasing pack play their games in hand this week. In a perfect world hopefully Spurs will lose to Bolton and Chelsea and Newcastle play out a draw.

Whatever happens though, the Norwich game is a must win of the highest order.

If that was to happen and we did beat Norwich, we'd virtually be assured of third. Thus it won't turn out like that.

Kano
29-04-2012, 08:03 PM
shocking isn't it how supporters do that irritating thing called supporting. we should all be fucking whingebags that can't grasp the idea of following a club

Özim
29-04-2012, 08:18 PM
shocking isn't it how supporters do that irritating thing called supporting. we should all be fucking whingebags that can't grasp the idea of following a club
Yup absolutely, shocking how some supporters are happy to be taken for mugs.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-04-2012, 08:21 PM

:gp:

Cripps_orig
29-04-2012, 08:24 PM
I reckon if we get third and he does f*ck all in the summer (as he normally does) you'll be saying the same thing as you said at the start of this season about just getting on with it. :lol:Some fans are happy with shit football and unsuccessful clubs

Özil's Panoramic View
29-04-2012, 08:24 PM
It was a painful 2nd half

3 of the most tactical astute subs I've ever seen in my years of seeing a manager going for a late winner:cheers:

Kano
29-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Yup absolutely, shocking how some supporters are happy to be taken for mugs.

why some and not all. i mean the stadium is full every week so are those 60,000 footballer lovers the mugs to you? the ones who make the atmosphere what it is, hope for the best and give their all to the cause. we are the mugs? really?

i bet you haven't been to a football match for absolutely ages. you really seem to have lost the idea of what being a football supporter is

Olivier's xmas twist
29-04-2012, 08:33 PM
why some and not all. i mean the stadium is full every week so are those 60,000 footballer lovers the mugs to you? the ones who make the atmosphere what it is, hope for the best and give their all to the cause. we are the mugs? really?

i bet you haven't been to a football match for absolutely ages. you really seem to have lost the idea of what being a football supporter is

Its easy being an internet warrior and think you have a right to be angry.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-04-2012, 08:33 PM
Some fans are happy with shit football and unsuccessful clubs

You mean the fans who support their team. you should try it sometime.

Cripps_orig
29-04-2012, 08:38 PM
You mean the fans who support their team. you should try it sometime.Being happy with medicority and never improving isnt supporting your team

Wanting the best for your club is

Olivier's xmas twist
29-04-2012, 08:42 PM
Being happy with medicority and never improving isnt supporting your team

No but supporting you team is. I suppost Arsenal not the board or the manager etc and i always will simples. does not me or those 60,000 who go there and cheer like you are happy with the way things are run.

If anyone is ginving into the board regime out of me and you its you afther all you have the season ticket and you'll get one next year even though you say we are shit.

Cripps_orig
29-04-2012, 08:46 PM
No but supporting you team is. I suppost Arsenal not the board or the manager etc and i always will simples. does not me or those 60,000 who go there and cheer like you are happy with the way things are run.

If anyone is ginving into the board regime out of me and you its you afther all you have the season ticket and you'll get one next year even though you say we are shit.Hence i am supporting my team which you claim im not

Özim
29-04-2012, 08:50 PM

I think fans get taken for mugs when the board and manager can say anything they want, blame anything they want on them and not bother listening to any of their concerns and yet continue line their pockets and fail to invest.

It's one thing a club not being successful, it's totally different charging sky high prices and treating fans with contempt however. Some fans kick up a fuss when things aren't as they should be, so not all fans sit their and accept it.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Hence i am supporting my team which you claim im not

Yet your the same person moaining about the regime and that the fans should stand up to the board etc. Yet you still give them your money. not me got rid of my membership soon as i saw the way the club was going and won't put it back till the club improves.

Özim
29-04-2012, 08:53 PM
Some fans are happy with shit football and unsuccessful clubs
Pretty much, letting the board do whatever they want and line their pockets rather than trying to better the club on the pitch isn't being a supporter.

Özim
29-04-2012, 08:53 PM
Being happy with medicority and never improving isnt supporting your team

Spot on.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-04-2012, 08:54 PM
Pretty much, letting the board do whatever they want and line their pockets rather than trying to better the club on the pitch isn't being a supporter.

No but cheering on the team you love is ask AFC wimbledon supporters.

Özim
29-04-2012, 08:55 PM
No but cheering on the team you love is ask AFC wimbledon supporters.
They don't get charged sky high prices for tickets, their concerns are listened to and they have a say in the club...that's very different.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-04-2012, 08:58 PM
They don't get charged sky high prices for tickets, their concerns are listened to and they have a say in the club...that's very different.

How much did your season ticket cost if your not happy cancell it like others have done.

End of the days the fans who pay those prices do because they love our club not because they were forced too. thats why they cheer and sing it don't mean they are happy with the way things are going. If they do pay and ahre happy with the way things are going then thats their loss.

Maybe this is the problem too many Prawn sandwich brigade fans and not enough raw fans.

Cripps_orig
29-04-2012, 09:00 PM
Yet your the same person moaining about the regime and that the fans should stand up to the board etc. Yet you still give them your money. not me got rid of my membership soon as i saw the way the club was going and won't put it back till the club improves.And yet you are still happy with the way the club is run?

Or do you just disagree with us cos youre wumming?

I support the club and i being an optimistic guy hope against all hope that Wenger will see sense and become what he was and not continue with what he has become

Kano
29-04-2012, 09:03 PM
I think fans get taken for mugs when the board and manager can say anything they want, blame anything they want on them and not bother listening to any of their concerns and yet continue line their pockets and fail to invest.

It's one thing a club not being successful, it's totally different charging sky high prices and treating fans with contempt however. Some fans kick up a fuss when things aren't as they should be, so not all fans sit their and accept it.
you keep saying 'some this' and 'some that', well who exactly are you talking about? be specific otherwise general statements mean very little to anyone, as anyone can say that sort of nonsense.

you really do not get the idea of what a fan is at all. truly. man utd win trophies but quite a lot are not happy with the owners or the prices. does that make them mugs for putting up with it in return for silverware? to what degree is a person a mug or not, because it isn't as easy as saying 'either they do that or i'm doing this in return'.

have you ever been in a relationship with someone where you had to make sacrifices? you do so because you love the other person and those sacrifices in the long term are worthwhile. it may come back to bite you on the arse one day but we can all be smart arses in hindsight can't we?

we follow our club, pay our money and put up with the shit because we love our fucking club. it was here before wenger, phw and co and will be afterwards. so we'll cheer the goals, call them ****s, shout about decisions and complain that we haven't won a trophy. but you know what? we'll turn up next week to do the same because it is an escape. it's entertainment. like a pantomime but we love it, absolutely love it as we can get rid of all the shit from the working week and live out our fantasies on the pitch.

if that makes me or anyone else who does the same every week, at any professional, amateur or sunday league team then i'll happily take that title. at least we're out there in the thick of it, enjoying ourselves and not preaching from some fucking soap box no one gives a shit about.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-04-2012, 09:11 PM
And yet you are still happy with the way the club is run?

Or do you just disagree with us cos youre wumming?

I support the club and i being an optimistic guy hope against all hope that Wenger will see sense and become what he was and not continue with what he has become

I have never once said that bcause i'm nit happy with the way the club was run, if i was why did i tell them that when i cancelled my Red memebership.

and telll them id not be back till they and the manager sort shit out.

But ill still cheer on the boys when we play the game. Because as a fan i love the club not the players not the manager not the board but the club.

Im not bothred if goes because i know he'll go one day i just hope the right man comes it. We all hope Wenger becomes what he was and even better thats why were so miffed at him and mad at him, we want him to excell and maybe thats why a part of me makes me stick up for him still.

But im not one of those who thnks 3rd is ok for ever and ever and that we don't need to spend. But i think for this season with the sqaud we had 3rd would be ok but we should not settle for it though no way.

I wanna see us challenging again.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-04-2012, 09:24 PM
you keep saying 'some this' and 'some that', well who exactly are you talking about? be specific otherwise general statements mean very little to anyone, as anyone can say that sort of nonsense.

you really do not get the idea of what a fan is at all. truly. man utd win trophies but quite a lot are not happy with the owners or the prices. does that make them mugs for putting up with it in return for silverware? to what degree is a person a mug or not, because it isn't as easy as saying 'either they do that or i'm doing this in return'.

have you ever been in a relationship with someone where you had to make sacrifices? you do so because you love the other person and those sacrifices in the long term are worthwhile. it may come back to bite you on the arse one day but we can all be smart arses in hindsight can't we?

we follow our club, pay our money and put up with the shit because we love our fucking club. it was here before wenger, phw and co and will be afterwards. so we'll cheer the goals, call them ****s, shout about decisions and complain that we haven't won a trophy. but you know what? we'll turn up next week to do the same because it is an escape. it's entertainment. like a pantomime but we love it, absolutely love it as we can get rid of all the shit from the working week and live out our fantasies on the pitch.

if that makes me or anyone else who does the same every week, at any professional, amateur or sunday league team then i'll happily take that title. at least we're out there in the thick of it, enjoying ourselves and not preaching from some fucking soap box no one gives a shit about.

:gp: too right.

Niall_Quinn
29-04-2012, 11:05 PM
Easy, cheer the team and spit on the board.

Cripps_orig
29-04-2012, 11:08 PM
Easy, cheer the team and spit on the board.Board and Wenger tbf

Niall_Quinn
29-04-2012, 11:32 PM
Board and Wenger tbf

And your face.

Cripps_orig
29-04-2012, 11:39 PM
Tried it

Flavs
30-04-2012, 08:09 AM
Go on then, what was said on MOTD?

KSE Comedy Club
30-04-2012, 08:34 AM
Go on then, what was said on MOTD?blah, blah, blah, wengers a nob.

chuckle, chuckle, snigger.

That sort of shit basically.

Flavs
30-04-2012, 08:35 AM
Could you perhaps be a little more specific?

Were they moaning about his pitch side antics in their usual xenophobic manner while bigging up Pubis because he is GHEL'lish?