PDA

View Full Version : Highest paid PL manager...

The Wengerbabies
06-05-2012, 09:10 AM
Is Arsene Wenger apparently on 7.5m a year.

Heard this on the radio this morning wtf?

Joker
06-05-2012, 09:11 AM
He deserves his wage as much as the bankers deserve their bonuses.

KSE Comedy Club
06-05-2012, 09:11 AM
Can't see that somehow.

Siralex must be on more.

GP
06-05-2012, 09:24 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CBZBUH940LQ/Tw5Ls4RMIYI/AAAAAAAAAFM/dmUWB49RCBg/s1600/helen-lovejoy.jpg

Grebbo
06-05-2012, 10:10 AM
1. Shockingly not everything you hear on the radio is true.
2. Look at how much profit he makes his employer! He's good value for money.

Olivier's xmas twist
06-05-2012, 10:32 AM
Is Arsene Wenger apparently on 7.5m a year.

Heard this on the radio this morning wtf?

I don't know how much he is on and i don't care and neither should anyone on here, its not like its their money he is getting.

If the board are happy to pay them that money its up to them.

Özim
06-05-2012, 10:43 AM
Absolute joke the guy is a clown, we knew he was on 6+ million anyway.

This club rewards failure, we gave over inflated contract to youngsters (who we now struggle to get rid of) and pay a manager who's won nothing in 7 years huge amounts, I couldn't give a sh*t if he's making the club money and doing what the board want him to do, it's a joke absolute joke and is why this club is going down the pan!

Olivier's xmas twist
06-05-2012, 10:52 AM
Absolute joke the guy is a clown, we knew he was on 6+ million anyway.

This club rewards failure, we gave over inflated contract to youngsters (who we now struggle to get rid of) and pay a manager who's won nothing in 7 years huge amounts, I couldn't give a sh*t if he's making the club money and doing what the board want him to do, it's a joke absolute joke and is why this club is going down the pan!

well if he is meeting their targets its hardly failure is it.

Who cares what you think, its not your money its theirs they set him targers he achieves them the pay him simples.

Özim
06-05-2012, 10:54 AM
well if he is meeting their targets its hardly failure is it.

Who cares what you think, its not your money its theirs they set him targers he achieves them the pay him simples.
It's failure end of, whatever the board think........if you're a big club in football with our resources and you don't win a trophy in 7 years it's failure.....and most clubs would look for another manager.

Olivier's xmas twist
06-05-2012, 11:01 AM
It's failure end of, whatever the board think........if you're a big club in football with our resources and you don't win a trophy in 7 years it's failure.....and most clubs would look for another manager.

Rubbish its fauilure to you yes but to them no its not all about trophy's with them and thats their choice.

Its their money who are you to tell them what to do with it.

They have set him targers he met them simples. if he did not he'd be sacked. Just because you don't agree with it don't mean its failure at all.

Marc Overmars
06-05-2012, 11:08 AM
They have set him targers he met them simples. if he did not he'd be sacked.

Maybe that will be put to the test very soon.

Olivier's xmas twist
06-05-2012, 11:11 AM

Maybe.

Özim
06-05-2012, 11:18 AM
Rubbish its fauilure to you yes but to them no its not all about trophy's with them and thats their choice.

They have set him targers he met them simples. if he did not he'd be sacked. Just because you don't agree with it don't mean its failure at all.
a) No it's failure for the club, regardless of what the board thinks (they only care about money which isn't what football should be about
b) It's not their money in reality, its the fans lining their pockets, without the fans they are nothing...if suddenly noone turned up they wouldnt be able to pay him that and would have to change.

Özim
06-05-2012, 11:19 AM
I doubt it, they're stuck so far up his backside they wouldn't be able to find their way out to sack him.

Olivier's xmas twist
06-05-2012, 11:41 AM
a) No it's failure for the club, regardless of what the board thinks (they only care about money which isn't what football should be about
b) It's not their money in reality, its the fans lining their pockets, without the fans they are nothing...if suddenly noone turned up they wouldnt be able to pay him that and would have to change.

And thats never going to happen so the fans have no control whatsover.

Unless that money is coming from your pocket it don't and should not affect you one bit.

If the board had seen this as wasting money they have stopped it.

We know they love money so why not sack him ans employ some one on lower wages to keep more money for themselves.

Because wherther you like ot or not he is meeting their targers and they feel they are paying him right.

They have the money to throw around thats up to them.

Just like Ambrovich can pay any manager he does not like off any amout its up to him.

jelgoon
06-05-2012, 11:58 AM
I think thats a bit extreme particularly `Its their money and who are you to tell them what to do with it'. We are the fans who make the board their money . We pay masive prices for tickets and we should be entitled to dictate to a certain extent how the club is run. That is why people are getting increasingly pissed off with the club and its going to ge worse as the recession hits. People dont go as mucn how- tickets go on general sale like never before and quite a few seats are empty for relatively big matches. Even Man Utd at home didnt sell out for weeks.I look around the Emirates sometimes and there are an increasing amount of tourists and Russian businessman in the ordinary seats. Its important that we let the board know how we feel.

Olivier's xmas twist
06-05-2012, 12:39 PM
I think thats a bit extreme particularly `Its their money and who are you to tell them what to do with it'. We are the fans who make the board their money . We pay masive prices for tickets and we should be entitled to dictate to a certain extent how the club is run. That is why people are getting increasingly pissed off with the club and its going to ge worse as the recession hits. People dont go as mucn how- tickets go on general sale like never before and quite a few seats are empty for relatively big matches. Even Man Utd at home didnt sell out for weeks.I look around the Emirates sometimes and there are an increasing amount of tourists and Russian businessman in the ordinary seats. Its important that we let the board know how we feel.

If your not happy don't go make a point to the board maybe if more fans did that the board may take notice. I refused to watch these lot till thinks pick up for the better and lot of my mates have too.

I have never got a season ticket because i could never afford one and because of how we have been i am happy i have saved that money and its gone to better use's i still love the club though and i always will. but untill the regime changes i won't set foot in the place.