PDA

View Full Version : ST TOTTERINGHAM'S DAY!!!!!!

KSE Comedy Club
13-05-2012, 03:56 PM
:scarf:

AKBapologist
13-05-2012, 03:56 PM

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Embarrassingly awful performance but thank fuck anyway. For ever in our (diminishing) shadow. You had to be pretty crap to finish below us this year.

spuds :haha:

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 03:58 PM
Twas all about the points we got them end off.

Come on the Euro's

Spuds :pal:

Not bothred if Chavs win the Cl or not now.

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 03:58 PM
Yay!

At last this season is over and done with.

milla
13-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Better than winning PL at Old Trafford tbh, St Toteringham's day :bow: :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
Time for some beers.

Özim
Sh*t season finally over, worst season I can remember...now scoot along Arsene.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 04:00 PM
So can we please clear this up once and for all? Are spurs the champions or not?

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 04:02 PM
So can we please clear this up once and for all? Are spurs the champions or not?

Spurs :pal:

LDG
Hurrah!!!!! Get in!! That is a massive win, even if we qere shite!!

Olivier's xmas twist

:haha: he aint goint no where deal with it

GP
13-05-2012, 04:04 PM
:haha: he aint goint no where deal with it

:lol:

:gp:

Joker
13-05-2012, 04:05 PM
That match just sums the season tbh, it was a poor performance and shows that there are so many players who aren't good enough at this level. Thankfully, the opposition were even worse defensively which has saved us.

Wenger was in top class WUM form today, doing everything he could to prevent us getting 3rd. Starting Gervinho, bringing on Gibbs and Ramsey, failing to bring on Oxlade etc. He's doing everything he can to prove his point RE: Oxlade, and hoping he isn't taken to the Euros. That's all well and good but if he doesn't play him ever then he's going to want a move soon.

LDG
13-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Hopefully RVP stays :pray:

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 04:07 PM
That match just sums the season tbh, it was a poor performance and shows that there are so many players who aren't good enough at this level. Thankfully, the opposition were even worse defensively which has saved us.

Wenger was in top class WUM form today, doing everything he could to prevent us getting 3rd. Starting Gervinho, bringing on Gibbs and Ramsey, failing to bring on Oxlade etc. He's doing everything he can to prove his point RE: Oxlade, and hoping he isn't taken to the Euros. That's all well and good but if he doesn't play him ever then he's going to want a move soon.

Of fuck of you prick we won thats all that matters.

Özim
13-05-2012, 04:08 PM
When do we get our 3rd place trophy and when is the parade?

PGFC
13-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Mind the Gap.

Özil's Panoramic View
13-05-2012, 04:09 PM
now for the chavs to win the CL and further drive the peg in the spuds

KSE Comedy Club
Of fuck of you prick we won thats all that matters.Normally I would echo your sentiments, but I agree with Joker here.

This result was lucky more than anything and could have seriously backfired thanks to wengers fucking unfathomable subs.

Xhaka Can’t

Oh boohoo, go cry yourself a river on Glory Glory.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 04:10 PM

Tomorrow, in Peru.

:wave:

LDG
13-05-2012, 04:10 PM
3rd after the start we had? Not bad. We have a lot of work to do over the summer, but this was vital.

fakeyank
13-05-2012, 04:11 PM
AW :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
Normally I would echo your sentiments, but I agree with Joker here.

This result was lucky more than anything and could have seriously backfired thanks to wengers fucking unfathomable subs.

Never wantched the game all the subs. did not give a shite about that.

All that was important today was the 3 points and we got it.

GP

Joker
13-05-2012, 04:12 PM
Of fuck of you prick we won thats all that matters.

Oh fuck off you dickhead I'm entitled to my opinion as much as anyone else. I'm glad we got 3rd but there are serious problems with this squad and there's nothing wrong with wanting to discuss it.

Niall_Quinn
We surely knew we'd crawl over the line half dead? It's just our way. When all is said and done all we'll remember is the final league tables and the fact Wenger is fucking clueless when it comes to substitutions.

LDG
Roflham lolspurs.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Oh fuck off you dickhead I'm entitled to my opinion as much as anyone else. I'm glad we got 3rd but there are serious problems with this squad and there's nothing wrong with wanting to discuss it.

Cheer up you fucker, 44 years and we still can't get a cheer out of you!

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 04:13 PM
We've got all summer to discuss it. Let's just revel in the fact we avoid a Champions League qualifier.

:bow:

12 points and they fucked it up. :haha:

AKBapologist
13-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Somehow, we finished with 3 more points than last season, a place higher in the league, whilst having the poorest defensive record in AW's reign.

Defence :rose:

Özil's Panoramic View
i hope this 3rd place finish doesn't mean more of the same shytte next season

Joker
Cheer up you fucker, 44 years and we still can't get a cheer out of you!

It's a very good day for us and given where we were at the end of January, it's been a very strong recovery. However I want us to move on from this, so that at the end of next season we may have something more tangible to play for (perhaps a cup final).

LDG
13-05-2012, 04:15 PM
12 points and you fucked it up!

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 04:16 PM

We all know we have problems and we have the summer to talk about that shit just be happy for today.

Meh who cares we won all that matters today.

Xhaka Can’t
A Ł1 bet between a Gooner and a Spud placed on August 1995 on who's team would finish higher up the table allowed to go double or quits every year would today have won Ł131,072.00.

Syn
Yossi Benayoun, you fucking legend.

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 04:17 PM
We won. We're ahead of the Champions-elect. If you can't smile a little bit then it's your loss. Unless your house is on fire.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 04:17 PM
Wilshere. :bow:

Has he tweeted about his winnings?

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 04:18 PM
A Ł1 bet between a Gooner and a Spud placed on August 1995 on who's team would finish higher up the table allowed to go double or quits every year would today have won Ł131,072.00.

Jack won the bet :bow:

Jack wilshere :bow:

Defoe :pal:

Özim
13-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Tomorrow, in Peru.

:wave:
Great, I won't be going.

Özim
13-05-2012, 04:22 PM
Oh boohoo, go cry yourself a river on Glory Glory.
Nah I'm OK thanks, I'll just go outside and sit in the sun instead :)

Ernesto
13-05-2012, 04:23 PM
I actually cheer on this empty victory this season.

Well done Arsenal, for the brilliant turnaround from September onwards.

fakeyank
13-05-2012, 04:25 PM
Thought I'd turn the TV on and watch the presentation. First shot was Nasri smiling.

Turned it back off.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 04:25 PM
Thought I'd turn the TV on and watch the presentation. First shot was Nasri smiling.

Turned it back off.

MO. :rose:

Syn
13-05-2012, 04:26 PM
Jack Wilshere ‏ @JackWilshere

By the way, big thanks to @YossiBenayoun15 for his efforts this season! Different class my friend! Think I speak on behalf of every Gooner!

:bow: Yossi Benayoun - Arsenal legend

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 04:26 PM
Great, I won't be going.

You do not go to Arsenal games anyway probs never been in your life so i doubt they miss you tbf.

IBK
13-05-2012, 04:30 PM
TBH I see things a little differently. We have been unconvincing recently, but IMO its about the general shape of our team, not the deficiencies of individual players. We have shown that Arteta as a signing was more important than we appreciated. this is not surprising for a team that has relied on a range of passing from the middle of the park for so long. The main problem with the players who have replaced him - generally Ramsey, is that he is a completely different type of player and does not have the game and the discipline to protect the back 4 like Arteta does. result - leaking goals.

Up front, we have missed the threat that Walcott provides - and in particular the understanding hat he has with RVP. The only other player truly on RVP's wavelength - Song - has tried to force it recently, and left us open.

Defensively, I am of the opinion that Mertesacker is more important to our shape than people realise. he might mot me quick, but he doesn't get caught out of position like Vermaelen does. Whether paired with Kossy or Verms, again he gives us shape.

3 key players missing at the sharp end of the season, up front, through the centre and in defence. I feel that this has left us more exposed and looking worse than we are.

The other factor that I think we need to acknowledge is that the likes of Norwich and West Brom - well coached teams who can play, had the luxury of playing us with no pressure and nothing to lose, while all the pressure was on us. We have all seen what pressure can do - the newly crowned champions were positively Arsenal like in both nearly throwing it away, and prevailing through a degree of good fortune. It's not just Arsenal who can be labelled fortunate to play badly yet get what they want.

We've done it the hard way, but we have done what we needed to do. We have qualified automatically for CL football, and overhauled our rivals on the last day of the season. Again. Not bad for a 'terrible' season!

Ollie the Optimist
worst ever arsenal team. best ever scum team. one result. FOREVER IN OUR SHADOW YOU WILL BE

Power n Glory
Lol. Let it go, dude.

Grebbo
13-05-2012, 04:31 PM
We won.

Why all the moaning?

3rd place is a good achievement. It aint gonna get better than that for many years so you may as well try and enjoy it.

hymppi
13-05-2012, 04:32 PM
What a crazy and strange season it was. Never in a million years would i have thought we'd end up third.
Happy st. Totteringham's day!

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 04:33 PM
TBH I see things a little differently. We have been unconvincing recently, but IMO its about the general shape of our team, not the deficiencies of individual players. We have shown that Arteta as a signing was more important than we appreciated. this is not surprising for a team that has relied on a range of passing from the middle of the park for so long. The main problem with the players who have replaced him - generally Ramsey, is that he is a completely different type of player and does not have the game and the discipline to protect the back 4 like Arteta does. result - leaking goals.

Up front, we have missed the threat that Walcott provides - and in particular the understanding hat he has with RVP. The only other player truly on RVP's wavelength - Song - has tried to force it recently, and left us open.

Defensively, I am of the opinion that Mertesacker is more important to our shape than people realise. he might mot me quick, but he doesn't get caught out of position like Vermaelen does. Whether paired with Kossy or Verms, again he gives us shape.

3 key players missing at the sharp end of the season, up front, through the centre and in defence. I feel that this has left us more exposed and looking worse than we are.

The other factor that I think we need to acknowledge is that the likes of Norwich and West Brom - well coached teams who can play, had the luxury of playing us with no pressure and nothing to lose, while all the pressure was on us. We have all seen what pressure can do - the newly crowned champions were positively Arsenal like in both nearly throwing it away, and prevailing through a degree of good fortune. It's not just Arsenal who can be labelled fortunate to play badly yet get what they want.

We've done it the hard way, but we have done what we needed to do. We have qualified automatically for CL football, and overhauled our rivals on the last day of the season. Again. Not bad for a 'terrible' season!

Or

We are okay coming from behind when nothing is expected of us but we choke as always when there's a sniff of tying things up. Shocking performance today, it was literally lucky dip as to whether we came away with the points we needed or not.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 04:34 PM
worst ever arsenal team. best ever scum team. one result. FOREVER IN OUR SHADOW YOU WILL BE

Pretty much.

AKBapologist
13-05-2012, 04:34 PM

You can fuck off with all that well reasoned, sensible appraisal of that game, our squad and the season.

Power n Glory
13-05-2012, 04:35 PM
'I knew I made the right decision' - Samir Nasri. :lol:

Coney
13-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Sh*t season finally over, worst season I can remember.

You must be quite young then. There used to be some pretty dire stuff.

Ollie the Optimist
13-05-2012, 04:36 PM
Lol. Let it go, dude.

why the fuck should i let it go? all season we had those ****s proclaiming they were better then us. they're not. we are third best team in england this year, you cannot argue with that. its fact. those ****s are worse then us,

Özim
13-05-2012, 04:37 PM
You do go to Arsenal games anyway probs never been in your life so i doubt they miss you tbf.
PHW misses my money tbh.

Master Splinter
13-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Probably the worst quality match of the season. Which is an achievement. Even Koscielny turned into a panicky wreck.

Fulop was sensational :bow:.

Gibbs saved our season with a great block at the end. Only Benayoun looked like a footballer. We should keep him.

Pat Rice :bow:.

Arsenal :bow:. Kind of.

Power n Glory
13-05-2012, 04:39 PM
why the fuck should i let it go? all season we had those ****s proclaiming they were better then us. they're not. we are third best team in england this year, you cannot argue with that. its fact. those ****s are worse then us,

That's not directed at you. I was supposed to quote Marc.

Xhaka Can’t
13-05-2012, 04:39 PM
PHW misses my money tbh.

He never had it, now hurry up outside before it gets as cloudy and dark as the depths of your soul.

Xhaka Can’t
13-05-2012, 04:40 PM
That's not directed at you. I was supposed to quote Marc.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 04:40 PM
We finished on 70 points, just like in 00/01.

Next season: It's on! :trophy:

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 04:41 PM
PHW misses my money tbh.

I doubt he'd give a shit tbh, lots of money is coming in all that matters so you don't pay its not like he won't sleep over it tbh.

Arsenal Fan
13-05-2012, 04:41 PM

LDG
13-05-2012, 04:45 PM
He never had it, now hurry up outside before it gets as cloudy and dark as the depths of your soul.

:haha:

Özim
13-05-2012, 04:48 PM

No but he misses it for sure.

Been out already got a nice tan now :) I'll just go enjoy my evening now :)

Özim
13-05-2012, 04:51 PM
I doubt he'd give a shit tbh, lots of money is coming in all that matters so you don't pay its not like he won't sleep over it tbh.
At his age he probably doesn't sleep that much to be honest, so you're probably right.

LDG
13-05-2012, 04:51 PM
We really missed arteta the last few games. If we want to build on what could have been a disaterous season (but turned out okish considering) we need to move out the dross and get more quality in the squad. Can enjoy summer this year. I'm looking forward to next season now :d

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Can watch the CL final in anticipation of lulz either way :woohoo:

Chelsea winning would be fucking shit, mind.

Coney
13-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Can watch the CL final in anticipation of lulz either way :woohoo:

Chelsea winning would be fucking shit, mind.

....true, other than the fact it would kick spuds out of the CL.

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 04:58 PM
....true, other than the fact it would kick spuds out of the CL.

Well yes.

hence the lulz...

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 04:59 PM
Seriously though - we want the chavs to win this don't we? With a last min pen that should never have been given, after Bayern have 12 gaols disallowed.

GP
13-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Seriously though - we want the chavs to win this don't we? With a last min pen that should never have been given, after Bayern have 12 gaols disallowed.
Umm... no?

:unsure:

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 05:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKHvVJRZs4Q

Coney
13-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Well yes.

hence the lulz...

Ah right. win-win :good:

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 05:06 PM
Umm... no?

:unsure:

You don't like comedy then?

GP
13-05-2012, 05:06 PM
https://p.twimg.com/AsylFNlCAAE_q1j.jpg

Chesney dropped him soon after.

Ollie the Optimist
13-05-2012, 05:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7wCfttJVnQ

GP
13-05-2012, 05:08 PM
You don't like comedy then?

Chelsea winning the Champions league wouldn't even be slightly funny.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 05:12 PM
https://p.twimg.com/AsylFNlCAAE_q1j.jpg

Chesney dropped him soon after.

If he wasn't going to retire due to a knee problem before...

Letters
13-05-2012, 05:13 PM

Cheering on West Brom today?

:console:

GP
13-05-2012, 05:14 PM

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h172/theprimo_2006/lemonoftroy.jpg

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Chelsea winning the Champions league wouldn't even be slightly funny.

Black comedy?

(Don't tell Joker about this thread FFS!)

Syn
13-05-2012, 05:15 PM
Yossi Benayoun ‏ @YossiBenayoun15 (https://twitter.com/#!/YossiBenayoun15)I want to thank the arsenal management staff and the players for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this great club,many thanks

:bow:

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 05:18 PM
"There is no chance [of Arsenal finishing above Spurs]," said Van der Vaart. "We're better. We're [on a run of] six games and one draw. We won six times. So no, I'm not afraid of Arsenal. I think we have the better squad. We have a bigger squad.

Have to agree. Title contenders, they are. Triffic squad.

Joker
13-05-2012, 05:19 PM

Do you disagree that it was a shit season then? Or are you simply wumming as usual?

jelgoon
13-05-2012, 05:21 PM
No, why would we want their hideous billionaire `I spend all my money on yachts and planes' owner to win the trophy he covets. No way. Come on Bayern.

Özim
13-05-2012, 05:22 PM

No QPR, they lost though :(

Joker
13-05-2012, 05:23 PM
No, why would we want their hideous billionaire `I spend all my money on yachts and planes' owner to win the trophy he covets. No way. Come on Bayern.

Yeah for someone who's so anti-City because of their wealth, how can you then support Chelsea when they've done the exact same thing?

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 05:24 PM
"We could do summink special this season, so why not?"

Close approximation of what he said but 'Arry wasn't lying. Fourth, behind us. :bow:

Rosie. :haha:

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 05:25 PM
Yeah for someone who's so anti-City because of their wealth, how can you then support Chelsea when they've done the exact same thing?

Here's a clue - it's not because Bayern are paupers.

Another clue - Arsenal, Tottenham, we're in they could be out, bit of a laugh - is this whole Arsenal thing REALLY so hard for you?

Özim
13-05-2012, 05:26 PM
Chelsea winning the CL would be truly horrible, as much as it would be great for Spurs to miss out on the CL.....doing so by Chelsea winning Europe's premier trophy would not be my choice.

Syn
13-05-2012, 05:26 PM
'We're proud to qualify for Champions League'

on sealing third place…
I think if you look at the season as a whole, we lost only two of the last 16 games and created a fantastic run. In the end we finished with 70 points, which is respectable, and we qualify for the Champions League for the 15th consecutive year. Of course we are very proud of that, especially this season having started where we started. We had problems getting over the line and you could see that again today.

on another comeback…
When we were 1-0 up we were nervous. When we were 2-1 down we got back to our game again and in the end we just hung on. We defended crosses with resilience but as long as we did not manage a fourth goal [I was nervous]. I am still thinking of suing the referee for the five minutes of added time because my heart suffered immensely!

on the Tottenham game…
Yes [I was aware of what was going on]. They were 2-0 up and basically I did not want to finish fourth. If Chelsea win the Champions League then you are not in it and you are also not [definitely] in it because you play a qualifier.

on thoughts of a third-placed finish in September…
In September certainly not. We were 17th in the league then and in the first seven games we had lost four. When you have played seven games and lost four you think there are 31 games to go and it is very difficult to imagine that you will finish third. But we had an exceptional run after our exit in the Champions League.

on the defence...
Szczesny has played injured in the last five weeks with a shoulder problem. He gets injected on the day of a game and plays, you cannot maintain your level like that forever. We just decided to do it because there was not long to go. If it was in the middle of the season we would have rested him.

on Gibbs' late saving challenge…
I feel he came on very well. He suffered on that flank in the second half but when he came on he won headers and won tackles to get us out of difficult situations. He deserves huge credit for that tackle.

on overhauling Tottenham...
I don't know [if it is one of my best seasons], I leave that to you. I am very proud of this season because we were not only tested on the football front - which as a Club we are used to - but on our mental solidity, unity and solidarity within. We were deeply tested, we did not show any weakness, kept united and in the end came back. It is a good lesson for everybody. At some stages everybody was wondering what we were doing.

on qualifying for Champions League…
I would not say it is a failure. We have qualifying for the 15th season in a row now. There are only three clubs that have done that so it is not as easy as it looks.

on keeping hold of Van Persie…
It is easier to attract players and to keep them.

on signing Podolski…
I was asked many times the question whether or not we relied too much on the goalscoring of Van Persie. He has scored 30 goals and we have tried to add somebody else who can score as well. Yes [we plan to speak with him before the Euros].

on Van Persie's post-match celebrations…
You can make of that what you want. If a player does not come out and celebrate you say he is a already gone and if he goes and celebrates with the fans that means he is saying goodbye. I believe it is positive.

on a fitting send-off for Pat Rice…
First of all we are from the same generation you would call the 'Old Guard'. I am very happy to give him that present today. I would have been sad for him to leave the Club today and not be in the Champions League. It is very emotional for him and for me as well because I arrived here and he was always my assistant. Pat has many qualities of the 'Old Guard'; that means he is a fighter, he doesn't talk too much - but when he talks, he talks! He is mentally strong.

on the dramatic title race…
It is unbelievable. Maybe QPR knew they were safe, I don't know. Maybe they relaxed a little bit and thought they were over the line. But it is Manchester City and they can score goals. That can happen.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/-we-re-proud-to-qualify-for-champions-league-

Good answer to the Podolski question too.

Can we find something to rip into him about? Come on, there has to be something...

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Doesn't sound like Szczesny going to the Euros would end too well. Five weeks?

Syn
13-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Doesn't sound like Szczesny going to the Euros would end too well. Five weeks?

What a lad.

At least we can put his spazzyness recently down to his injury because he sure as fuck wasn't doing this shit before.

Master Splinter
13-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Can we find something to rip into him about? Come on, there has to be something...

Did he get pissed with Woy?

No?

What an aloof, abstaining, bumbling bastard.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 05:38 PM
What a lad.

At least we can put his spazzyness recently down to his injury because he sure as fuck wasn't doing this shit before.

A limp Sznznznznzy is a better option than Fabianski. We could do with another keeper tbf.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 05:43 PM

Not bothered either way we can still laugh at the loser and when i say loser i mean chavs or spuds.

Syn
13-05-2012, 05:44 PM
A limp Sznznznznzy is a better option than Fabianski. We could do with another keeper tbf.

Is the most unambitious player in history any more ambitious these days? Wonder if we could attract Cuidicini with CL football and get one over the spuds - just like they did to us by nabbing Gallas.

Master Splinter
13-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Not enough credit has been given to Fulop today.

He is an Arsenal Legend.

His assist for Koscielny was brilliant.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Chelsea winning the CL would be truly horrible, as much as it would be great for Spurs to miss out on the CL.....doing so by Chelsea winning Europe's premier trophy would not be my choice.

Fuck spurs who cares if they miss out or not. It will be good either way.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 05:47 PM

No?

He kicked a can of Red Bull at him - does that count a sharing a drink?

Coney
13-05-2012, 06:12 PM

No?

Actually, he might have been going to meet him after for a swift half - as they shook hands, he said something and pointed in a sort of 'just got to see the lads then I'll meet you over there' way.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 06:13 PM
Great season says Arry, couldn't have asked for more. Fantastic title win against all the odds.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 06:16 PM
Great season says Arry, couldn't have asked for more. Fantastic title win against all the odds.

Arry Englands manager :pal:

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Not enough credit has been given to Fulop today.

He is an Arsenal Legend.

His assist for Koscielny was brilliant.

We owe Woy. He didn't have to pick him.

Coney
13-05-2012, 06:19 PM

Yeah - most people put their money on the Inland Revenue to win.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 06:21 PM
We owe Woy. He didn't have to pick him.

Going to be a good Euro's. Not for England though

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 06:26 PM
What a lad.

Spose so. Just worry with this sort of thing. Every chance we've misdiagonsed and his arm is actually the wrong way round. But really, if he knackered it at the Euros, the start of the season would surely be under threat. And that would be bad. Might have to ring Almunia to help out. Hope we take the right call here and he stays home if necessary. Unless this is melodrama and it's just little bit stiffness.

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 07:04 PM
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/529696_3980323550628_1356857868_4358068_1096953051 _n.jpg

cricketsi
13-05-2012, 07:18 PM
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/529696_3980323550628_1356857868_4358068_1096953051 _n.jpg
:gp: That's what this thread should be about - tribalistic revelling in our superiority over our local rivals. Fuck any negativity or season dissection, there's more than enough other threads for that!

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 07:24 PM
:gp: That's what this thread should be about - tribalistic revelling in our superiority over our local rivals. Fuck any negativity or season dissection, there's more than enough other threads for that!

Plus we had Chamakh.

STILL FINISH ABOVE SPURS
Happy St Totteringham's Day!

Shaqiri Is Boss
13-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Yeah!

Fuck.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 07:51 PM

Spurs :pal:

We may always be shit and always have shite seasons but one thing is for sure we'll always be better then Tottenham :haha:

Flavs
13-05-2012, 08:09 PM

Serious problems? We just finished third with half a team fit and one of those is Aaron Ramsey

Jesus your cup isnt half full is it sweetheart

Flavs
13-05-2012, 08:12 PM
Fuck spurs who cares if they miss out or not. It will be good either way.

There may be a win-win actually. Chelsea lose to Bayern...spurs wont be seeded in the draw for the qualifying champs league round so could well get a big gun, they get fucking hammered and end up on Channel 5 on Thursdays...Robert is your mother's brother

fakeyank
13-05-2012, 08:12 PM
Anyone been on glory glory yet? :lol:

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 08:13 PM
There may be a win-win actually. Chelsea lose to Bayern...spurs wont be seeded in the draw for the qualifying champs league round so could well get a big gun, they get fucking hammered and end up on Channel 5 on Thursdays...Robert is your mother's brother

Or major fraud is discovered because Arry thought he was getting out, spuds are relegated, Arry goes to jail and the chavs get stuffed 5-0 with big man missing 6 pens. Might put a tenner on it.

Flavs
13-05-2012, 08:18 PM
Meanwhile in the real world, as it stands Spurs would be in with Lyon, Malaga, Muchinflapjacks and Lazio from the big leagues

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 08:21 PM
Anyone been on glory glory yet? :lol:

Lol, they did the racism thing over there too, anyone who accuses shiiiiiiiiiiitty of buying the title is being called a racist for some reason.

GP
13-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Sand people :lol:

They'll be back, and in greater numbers.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Meanwhile in the real world, as it stands Spurs would be in with Lyon, Malaga, Muchinflapjacks and Lazio from the big leagues

Risky nonetheless. Better if they get knocked out without kicking a ball. It's fairer.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 08:24 PM
Sand people :lol:

They'll be back, and in greater numbers.

You got something against folks from Tatooine?

GP
13-05-2012, 08:28 PM
You got something against folks from Tatooine?

They travel single fine to hide their numbers.

Filthy savages.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 08:32 PM
They travel single fine to hide their numbers.

Filthy savages.

Didn't know that. It explains a lot!

Filthy savages.

Cripps_orig
13-05-2012, 09:10 PM
c

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 09:12 PM
c

saw

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 09:13 PM
Latest conspiracy news just in...

Fulop angry over Coventry no-go

Tottenham goalkeeper Marton Fulop has hit out at the club for refusing to allow him to move to Coventry.The 23-year-old Hungarian keeper, who is in the third year of his contract, said: "Spurs won't let me go to Coventry. I am bitterly disappointed.
"Tottenham are in Europe and they need three keepers.
"They have tried to get another one in over the summer but been unable to do so, so I have to stay here to see out my last year of my contract."
But Fulop is still hopeful that he will eventual move to the Championship club.
"I still want to go to Coventry and maybe if the gaffer is still interested in me he can try to get me in the winter or next summer when my contract is up," he added.

Japan Shaking All Over
14-05-2012, 01:01 AM
Better late than never. . .Spurs shoot themselves in their own face with their premature ejaculation of how good they think they are. . .Little dick syndrome!

Now its time to create a better squad and never let this happen again. . .Spuds you had your chance and wasted it. . .fucking muppets!

dazthegooner
14-05-2012, 01:19 AM
Come on you gooners and Arsene get tthe fooking cheque book out and win the premiership we have the basis of a bloody good team

McNamara That Ghost...
14-05-2012, 10:08 AM
Don't get me started.... Why else did David Dein wear that smug smile of satisfaction for all those years? It's the expression of someone who already KNOWS the outcome, because he's arranged it!!

...for me, City only had to get to Foy yesterday, (to help relegate Bolton and thereby ensure that QPR stayed up) and therefore would 'allow' City to score twice on demand in the last minute without ANY resistance from QPR... the fact they went 2-1 first up merely papered over the scam as if to suggest QPR were ever in it... of COURSE they weren't!

ArseAnal only had to get to Fulop - once they'd ensured zat Foster vuld play nein part in ze game Schweinhund!!!!! I know the guy was a reserve, but fuck me, how often has a 'keeper making his debut for a club played a blinder... not to mention an ex-keeper from your rivals! Wasn't Al Habsi Wigan's second choice last season when they beat us 1-0 and he kept a clean-sheet...? and Sorenson for Stoke the same season?) yet yesterday, Fulop couldn't wait to hand ArseAnal 3rd on a fucking plate...

Both men want to take a good hard look at themselves, IF they have influenced both ends of the table through financial gain, then English Football is about to go the same way as Turkey and Italy (from the '90s)

I SAID don't get me started...

NQ's Spud Cousin. :bow:

GP
14-05-2012, 10:28 AM
ArseAnal :lol:

That's clever.

Japan Shaking All Over
14-05-2012, 11:22 AM
ArseAnal :lol:

That's clever.

Yeah bloody clever. . .but not as clever as Totten'weareabunchofmindlessmonkeyfuckers'ham

milla
14-05-2012, 11:23 AM

Niall_Quinn
14-05-2012, 12:09 PM
NQ's Spud Cousin. :bow:

My thick cousin. I'm sure those tossers woudln't mind rigging the whole shooting match, but I doubt they have the brains to do it. That's the only thing standing between football as we know it and outright corruption - the sheer incompetence of the people running it. I think we should encourage them to be corrupt because they'd fuck it up and be honest by mistake.

Coney
14-05-2012, 12:11 PM
Or major fraud is discovered because Arry thought he was getting out, spuds are relegated, Arry goes to jail and the chavs get stuffed 5-0 with big man missing 6 pens. Might put a tenner on it.

I'll give you special odds on big man missing a penalty in the final. :good:

Coney
14-05-2012, 12:13 PM
We just finished third with half a team fit and one of those is Aaron Ramsey

Niall_Quinn
14-05-2012, 12:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcj_00LQzBI

Syn
14-05-2012, 12:58 PM
Was that broadcasted on Man City's channel?

Racist.

McNamara That Ghost...
14-05-2012, 01:38 PM
From the Arsenal Vision link posted elsewhere and personally, most enjoyable one to read:

http://whitehartpain.com/mind-the-gap-the-reason-behind-the-power-shift