PDA

View Full Version : Nasri aims swipe at Arsenal

Munchies
15-05-2012, 09:20 AM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/7758035/Nasri-aims-swipe-at-Arsenal

"If all that I was interested in was money, the easiest decision would have been to stay at Arsenal, picking up my money every week and walking into the team.

"There are many people doing this right now at Arsenal.

"I made the hard choice to come and fight for my place at a big club, where they never settle for second best, and I have proved it correct.

"I now hope the Arsenal fans can get on with their lives and forget me, they should celebrate their third-place achievement and I will focus on winning titles."

------
Only decent for a couple of games before he thinks he's made it, and then fades for the rest of the season. Shit player. Could have cost City the league yesterday for their second goal. Fucking mong. But I do agree with what he says about players just taking their money and doing fuck all, there needs to be a clear out this transfer window.

GP
15-05-2012, 09:21 AM
:lol:

Deluded prick

Letters
15-05-2012, 09:21 AM
:sleep:

Kano
15-05-2012, 09:23 AM
i hope he breaks his leg again next season

Niall_Quinn
15-05-2012, 09:24 AM
Nasri likes to talk about Nasri even when nobody else bothers. He's talking to himself, he knows he's a money grabbing **** who would sell his mother for cash, he knows we all know what he is too. So he does this silly "challenge" thing where he abandoned a serious club who have to work for it in favour of a pretend club that writes a cheque for it.

Niall_Quinn
15-05-2012, 09:25 AM
i hope he breaks his leg again next season

That would be nice but you know the devil protects his own.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-05-2012, 09:26 AM
Maccy aims swipe at Nasri:

"He is a ****".

Niall_Quinn
15-05-2012, 09:27 AM
Still think we should have signed Barton. Handy player to have for special cases like this.

GP
15-05-2012, 09:27 AM
Maccy :bow:

Joker
15-05-2012, 09:29 AM
He's right, he's at a club that won't settle for second place and seems to harbour extreme ambitions. As a player I don't think Nasri's all that tbh, I said it last season when he bottled that chance against Bolton and disappeared for the second half of the season. However, while he may be gloating there's a lot of truth in what he says about Arsenal coasting at the moment. That's what happens when you treat a football club as a FTSE100 company, you're satisfied as long as the shareholders are happy with the return on their "investment". You can say what you want about the "Sand monkeys" but at least they seem to give a damn about what happens on the pitch.

Marc Overmars
15-05-2012, 09:29 AM
He wasn't up to the challenge of being one of the main guys here, it was too difficult for him. At City, he has a host of world class players to do the work for him. He hasn't challenged himself at all, he's taken a back seat.

Smug prick.

Although I am inclined to believe his dig at certain players in the current team.

IBK
15-05-2012, 09:30 AM
What a **** (Nasri). Positively Ade like in his self-regard. Am I wrong in thinking that the only interest any Gooners had in him was wishing him the worst. Who does he think he is, Henry or something? Looking forward to something bad happening to him.

Niall_Quinn
15-05-2012, 09:32 AM
He's right, he's at a club that won't settle for second place and seems to harbour extreme ambitions. As a player I don't think Nasri's all that tbh, I said it last season when he bottled that chance against Bolton and disappeared for the second half of the season. However, while he may be gloating there's a lot of truth in what he says about Arsenal coasting at the moment. That's what happens when you treat a football club as a FTSE100 company, you're satisfied as long as the shareholders are happy with the return on their "investment". You can say what you want about the "Sand monkeys" but at least they seem to give a damn about what happens on the pitch.

Yep, let's all cheer for Nasri and put the boot into Arsenal. Let's be "objective" about it, provided its anti-Arsenal of course.

GP
15-05-2012, 09:34 AM

The correct term is 'Sand Darkies'

Boss
15-05-2012, 09:35 AM
Nasri :bow: :bow:

Consistent first teamer in a title winning team.

Our boy done good.

Kano
15-05-2012, 09:35 AM
you gave that sign to tevez didn't you?

Niall_Quinn
15-05-2012, 09:36 AM
The correct term is 'Sand Darkies'

Ewoks

GP
15-05-2012, 09:37 AM
Ewoks

No, Ewoks live in the forest.

Jawas live in the sand.

Niall_Quinn
15-05-2012, 09:37 AM
Nasri :bow: :bow:

Consistent first teamer in a title winning team.

Our boy done good.

Yep, a passenger in a more up market vehicle.

Niall_Quinn
15-05-2012, 09:38 AM
No, Ewoks live in the forest.

Jawas live in the sand.

And you approve of this apartheid I suppose?

Joker
15-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Yep, let's all cheer for Nasri and put the boot into Arsenal. Let's be "objective" about it, provided its anti-Arsenal of course.

Oh for fuck's sake, read the GOD DAMN posts before jumping to conclusions. I AM NOT CHEERING FOR NASRI AS I HAVE SPECIFICALLY SAID I DON'T THINK HE'S ALL THAT GREAT A PLAYER AND IS A BOTTLER.

I don't understand you, I am putting the boot into the board for treating this club as a corporation, something which I thought you agreed with. Get away from this false conciousness BS where criticism of the way the money-men at Arsenal are conducting their affairs is criticism of the club itself. It's a bit like complaining about the UK government or a UK company like BP makes you anti-British.

Flavs
15-05-2012, 09:49 AM
Who?

Niall_Quinn
15-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Oh for fuck's sake, read the GOD DAMN posts before jumping to conclusions. I AM NOT CHEERING FOR NASRI AS I HAVE SPECIFICALLY SAID I DON'T THINK HE'S ALL THAT GREAT A PLAYER AND IS A BOTTLER.

I don't understand you, I am putting the boot into the board for treating this club as a corporation, something which I thought you agreed with. Get away from this false conciousness BS where criticism of the way the money-men at Arsenal are conducting their affairs is criticism of the club itself. It's a bit like complaining about the UK government or a UK company like BP makes you anti-British.

Shall we have a vote on who's buying that bullshit you just shovelled? It's all about the board is it? Not even a teeny case of you criticising everything about the club all season long, even when we won FFS! The anti-RvP campaign. The belly flop off the high board into the deep end when anyone called you out? If what you are saying now is you've changed then cool, but don't go rewriting the history books.

Globalgunner
15-05-2012, 09:57 AM
Do we really need to chew each other up whenever over whatever?. The only thing we SHOULD be agreeing upon is that the club is not in a great place right now. What to do?

Niall_Quinn
15-05-2012, 09:59 AM
Hes right.

Nothing against Nasri.

Every single one of us would have done the same

No. Sorry. We're not all mercenary fucks.

Kano
15-05-2012, 10:01 AM
Hes right.

Nothing against Nasri.

perhaps but we wouldn't then call out not only the fans and ex colleagues in public like a prick

Globalgunner
15-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Hes right.

Nothing against Nasri.

Story making the rounds is that RVP might go to ManCity. He might not be the odious liittle twat that Nasri has turned out to be but should he jump ship, who would blame him. We who are happy to be in a perpetual holding pattern against the possibility of earning 3 times what you are on now for the next 5 years. Loyalty is not worth that much I tell you.

Cripps_orig
15-05-2012, 10:03 AM
No. Sorry. We're not all mercenary fucks.Given a choice of staying with one of the worst managers around who is content with us staying shit whilst he picks up the money or going to a team who will win trophies and play a part in that with fuck loads of assists after a slowish start?

No brainer tbh

I understand Nasri leaving us hurt many of you. He was a quality player and you all loved him cos youre all gay but i am not attached to any of our players past or present cos they will all leave. I just thank them for their time here and move on

Niall_Quinn
15-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Given a choice of staying with one of the worst managers around who is content with us staying shit whilst he picks up the money or going to a team who will win trophies and play a part in that with fuck loads of assists after a slowish start?

No brainer tbh

I understand Nasri leaving us hurt many of you. He was a quality player and you all loved him cos youre all gay but i am not attached to any of our players past or present cos they will all leave. I just thank them for their time here and move on

Apart from the gay thing you are just so fucking wrong it's unbelievable bob.

Flavs
15-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Given a choice of staying with one of the worst managers around

That's a poor effort, even by your diminishing standards tbf.

Syn
15-05-2012, 10:07 AM
I can't get annoyed by stuff like this. Seriously, why give a shit?

He makes some sly comments. We want Sagna to snap him.

It's all fun and games. Keeps things interesting.

Xhaka Can’t
15-05-2012, 10:12 AM
No. Sorry. We're not all mercenary fucks.

Do me a favour - don't quote his posts.

Cripps_orig
15-05-2012, 10:13 AM
:sleep:

Joker
15-05-2012, 10:18 AM
I don't think he made that many assists, tbh, not according to this anyway:

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Premier_League_Combined_2011-12.html

In any case, I don't see the big deal in what he's said. We've booed him every time he's played against, he's giving it back as well, as you'd expect. We can't expect to dish it out and not get some back in return.

Xhaka Can’t
15-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Every word or action he takes ,akes me feel that little bit better that he is their bitch now.

Best piece of transfer activity on our part since the signing and subsequent sale of Anelka.

LDG
15-05-2012, 10:31 AM
Given a choice of staying with one of the worst managers around who is content with us staying shit whilst he picks up the money or going to a team who will win trophies and play a part in that with fuck loads of assists after a slowish start?

No brainer tbh

Wenger signed him.

LDG
15-05-2012, 10:33 AM
Nasri oh Nasri, why would you want to be a bench warmer for them
Nasri oh Nasri, You're only a bench warmer for them

:scarf:

Letters
15-05-2012, 10:43 AM
Arsene Wenger our number one
He is our chosen one
Arsene you're the greatest one we have seen.
Arsene Wenger the one we chose
Arsene Wenger will never make us go bust
It's Arsene, Arsene Wenger
We trust you Wenger to get a win
We know you won't throw it in the bin.
You have managed 900 games for us so far, please do more.
You. You're so cool, like literally like hardcore
It's like scream if you want to see more.

Grebbo
15-05-2012, 10:46 AM
I think it's pretty poor taste. He's living the dream, loadsa money, won the league etc, no need to be so classless.

He probably wont even get into to the team next season.

Meh.

Niall_Quinn
15-05-2012, 11:25 AM
Every word or action he takes ,akes me feel that little bit better that he is their bitch now.

Best piece of transfer activity on our part since the signing and subsequent sale of Anelka.

We robbed them blind. :bow:

Then the board robbed the money :sulk:

KSE Comedy Club
15-05-2012, 11:30 AM
Story making the rounds is that RVP might go to ManCity. He might not be the odious liittle twat that Nasri has turned out to be but should he jump ship, who would blame him.I would.

If he went to man citeh I would set him on fire, then piss on the floor next to him and laugh.

If he does go, fine, make it abroad somewhere.

If he goes to citeh, well, fuck that!

Olivier's xmas twist
15-05-2012, 12:39 PM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/7758035/Nasri-aims-swipe-at-Arsenal

"If all that I was interested in was money, the easiest decision would have been to stay at Arsenal, picking up my money every week and walking into the team.

"I made the hard choice to come and fight for my place at a big club, where they never settle for second best, and I have proved it correct.

"I now hope the Arsenal fans can get on with their lives and forget me, they should celebrate their third-place achievement and I will focus on winning titles."

------
Only decent for a couple of games before he thinks he's made it, and then fades for the rest of the season. Shit player. Could have cost City the league yesterday for their second goal. Fucking mong. But I do agree with what he says about players just taking their money and doing fuck all, there needs to be a clear out this transfer window.

Congrats to he won a medal well done. Not that any Arsenal fans care but good luck to the lad. Was shit for us for the last season he played for us but good for him.

Cripps_orig
15-05-2012, 12:45 PM
Congrats to he won a medal well done. Not that any Arsenal fans care but good luck to the lad. Was shit for us for the last season he played for us but good for him.Well no he wasnt

Olivier's xmas twist
15-05-2012, 12:50 PM
Well no he wasnt

Did not turn up for half of it.

Olivier's xmas twist
15-05-2012, 01:09 PM
:lol:

Deluded prick

Pretty much

This bit is funny though.

"People at Arsenal tried to make out that I came here for the money," Nasri told French TV station TF1. "I hope they are watching me now collecting my Premier League winner's medal.

Well name names them samir, I have never heard anyone in the team say he went for money or the manager or the board.

Nasri is just aiming for himself to get booed by Gooner fans every time we play them. Silly really.

Syn
15-05-2012, 01:12 PM
Frimpong probably did. The muppet. Down with the homies, keeping it real with his 70 carat diamond cufflinks.

Olivier's xmas twist
15-05-2012, 01:13 PM
Forgot about im lol.

GP
15-05-2012, 01:44 PM
Frimpong probably did. The muppet. Down with the homies, keeping it real with his 70 carat diamond cufflinks.

Leave it yeah.

Cling cling.

Ollie the Optimist
15-05-2012, 04:32 PM

No brainer tbh

"It is annoying. The work we do is not getting the credit it deserves because we are not winning silverware," Nasri said.
"It is unfair because I think we have more merit as a club than those who have built their teams with millions of pounds whereas Arsenal have brought in young footballers, who have come here to play a certain kind of football and who have developed."

that is a direct nasri quote, so he fucked us over by going for money. this bullshit that we should leave him be is total bollocks. i didnt hear anyone talking about him on sunday yet straight after he wins the league he talks about us.

Olivier's xmas twist
15-05-2012, 04:58 PM
that is a direct nasri quote, so he fucked us over by going for money. this bullshit that we should leave him be is total bollocks. i didnt hear anyone talking about him on sunday yet straight after he wins the league he talks about us.

Nasri is a typical example of the morden day footballer. I don't Believe most now have any Loyalty to any club so its not worth getting upset if they do decide to leave their club for more money etc.

This is why when players like Nasri leave their clubs i don't see the need for former fans not to boo them etc once they play against that former club.

And players say lots if things these days. One min Hazards dream was to go to spurs now its manchester.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
15-05-2012, 05:18 PM
On behalf of all Arsenal supporters

I'm sorry Samir that we called you a c**t and a money grabber and that we made fun of you for looking like a butch lesbian, in light of your new club's multi-million pound injection into players that led to them beating a 10 man relegation threatened side 3-2 and winning you silverware, we were demonstrably wrong. We see now when we accused you of hedonism, unsettling your former side last summer and spitting on the fans that once idolised you, you were simply doing your part to make the world a better place.

I'm so sorry Samir.......we've all misjudged you!

Personally I know I speak for every Arsenal fan when I say we want to give you a personal guard of honor when next you come to our unworthy Emirates stadium, of course we will look at the floor because we ungrateful wretches are unworthy to gaze upon your munificent form!.

Thank you Samir!....simply for being alive.....your a true inspiration to us all....I hope that his Holiness the Pope in his wisdom decrees that you become a living Saint......it's what we all want!

Ollie the Optimist
15-05-2012, 05:19 PM
when we look back in history, nasri wont even be remembered for winning the title, players like silva, toure, aguero will be the ones remembered. he knows he did fuck all, he just trying to make himself feel better

Olivier's xmas twist
15-05-2012, 05:23 PM
when we look back in history, nasri wont even be remembered for winning the title, players like silva, toure, aguero will be the ones remembered. he knows he did fuck all, he just trying to make himself feel better

Depends how long he is there for, he may turn out to be a City Legend but he will never be an Arsenal one.

Marc Overmars
15-05-2012, 05:24 PM
If Hazard has agreed to join them, then Nasri will probably be the one fighting for his place.

He'll be at PSG in 2 years, you just watch.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-05-2012, 05:25 PM
He'll play less games, that's his dream.

Marc Overmars
15-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Ah of course.

Playing every week is too much for him to handle. Bless his cotton socks.

Marc Overmars
15-05-2012, 05:32 PM
Denchpong getting some cheeky digs in.

What's this am hearing Abour mr cash money

We should have left his Fat Head in south Of France. Ungrateful Human Beings

Olivier's xmas twist
15-05-2012, 05:32 PM
If Hazard has agreed to join them, then Nasri will probably be the one fighting for his place.

He'll be at PSG in 2 years, you just watch.

Cheeky bid for Johnson and Dzeko tbh.

Olivier's xmas twist
15-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Denchpong getting some cheeky digs in.

Don't get Dench yeah.

Frimpong :bow:

Marc Overmars
15-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Not being funny, but I reckon Frimpong could try and snap the Lesbo next time they're on the same pitch.

Might be worth it you know, he's a non-footballer anyway so a 10 game ban would be fine with me.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
15-05-2012, 05:38 PM
He is our chosen one
Arsene you're the greatest one we have seen.
Arsene Wenger will never make us go bust
It's Arsene, Arsene Wenger
We trust you Wenger to get a win
We know you won't throw it in the bin.
You have managed 900 games for us so far, please do more.
You. You're so cool, like literally like hardcore
It's like scream if you want to see more.

They need men of your song writing talent in North Korea, I got thrown out for saying "Long Live Kim Jong Il" because of the implication that by saying may he live a long life that someday he might die...when he is in fact immortal like his father and his father before him.

Ernesto
15-05-2012, 05:42 PM
I think Nasri has been very, very disrespectful in his comments.

The sad thing is, I don't honestly think we can do anything about it :(

gunnerrrrr
15-05-2012, 05:58 PM
I think Nasri has been very, very disrespectful in his comments.

The sad thing is, I don't honestly think we can do anything about it :(

nail on the head...and we have a bumbling manager who doesnt know how to win anymore...the deaftis shit he comes out with is a sad indictment of where this club is at..

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
15-05-2012, 06:03 PM
They need men of your song writing talent in North Korea, I got thrown out for saying "Long Live Kim Jong Il" because of the implication that by saying may he live a long life that someday he might die...when he is in fact immortal like his father and his father before him.

That should of course have been Kim Jong Un

Olivier's xmas twist
15-05-2012, 06:06 PM
nail on the head...and we have a bumbling manager who doesnt know how to win anymore...the deaftis shit he comes out with is a sad indictment of where this club is at..

WTF has that got to do with Nasri being a prick.

Ollie the Optimist
15-05-2012, 06:11 PM
We should have left his Fat Head in south Of France. Ungrateful Human Beings

frimpong :bow:

Ernesto
15-05-2012, 06:16 PM
WTF has that got to do with Nasri being a prick.

Absolutely everything.

Players are constantly shitting on us after leaving us. I don't think Cole's ever said anything, but Adebayor's actions and now Nasri's have been particularly hurtful. I don't know if they are inherently 'wind-up merchants', but it's all rather unsettling. We can can him a prick 'til the cows come home, but Nasri has probably had the last laugh on the pitch, and we stand to do nothing about it.

Olivier's xmas twist
15-05-2012, 06:22 PM
Absolutely everything.

Players are constantly shitting on us after leaving us. I don't think Cole's ever said anything, but Adebayor's actions and now Nasri's have been particularly hurtful. I don't know if they are inherently 'wind-up merchants', but it's all rather unsettling. We can can him a prick 'til the cows come home, but Nasri has probably had the last laugh on the pitch, and we stand to do nothing about it.

Rubbish Nasri winning the league has not affected my life one bit and it never will. He can have as many laughs as he wants but its not affecting anyone.

People like Nasri are insulting the Arsenal fans not the manager or the club but the fans who give it.

he has not beef with Wenger if he did he'd have said so.

Its only fans who give a shit what Nasri think who will be affected.

Fabregas has won stuff at Barca but he never behaved in that manner and the fans still respect him.

The fans don't respect Nasri not because he left but because of his behaviour towards the fans.

Özim
15-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Rubbish Nasri winning the league has not affected my life one bit and it never will. He can have as many laughs as he wants but its not affecting anyone.

People like Nasri are insulting the Arsenal fans not the manager or the club but the fans who give it.

he has not beef with Wenger if he did he'd have said so.

Its only fans who give a shit what Nasri think who will be affected.

Fabregas has won stuff at Barca but he never behaved in that manner and the fans still respect him.

The fans don't respect Nasri not because he left but because of his behaviour towards the fans.
Whether you like it or not this is still an indirect dig at Wenger and co, after all is he not the one who seems happy to get 3rd/4th every season, the reason we have only this to celebrate is because of the clubs policies.

He said he left to win stuff, he clearly didn't feel that was an option with us, just like many other players before....fact is that's all we ever get, no success, just what the manager and board perceive to be success.

Cesc wanted to go back to Barca, but I suspect the smell of success probably made the decision easier, if we were successful players would find it much harder to leave.

Power n Glory
15-05-2012, 07:24 PM
We had it coming. We saw the video on YouTube of fans winding him while in his car and he's been getting nothing but abuse on Twitter. Humble pie time, I'm afraid.

Munchies
15-05-2012, 07:26 PM
I think those were LFC fans ? But as the consensus is now, we need to actually prove this mong wrong by actually winning something that he doesn't next season, better yet beating Shitty in a final where he plays in , such as the Fa Cup or Carling cup as they wont start him for anything else as he is a bench warmer for them.

Olivier's xmas twist
15-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Whether you like it or not this is still an indirect dig at Wenger and co, after all is he not the one who seems happy to get 3rd/4th every season, the reason we have only this to celebrate is because of the clubs policies.

He said he left to win stuff, he clearly didn't feel that was an option with us, just like many other players before....fact is that's all we ever get, no success, just what the manager and board perceive to be success.

Cesc wanted to go back to Barca, but I suspect the smell of success probably made the decision easier, if we were successful players would find it much harder to leave.

If its a dig at Wenger then he should say it is and shut he hell up about the fans simple.

I don't give a shit about Nasri now he does not play for us and i don't need too.

Good luck to him at city.

Yes he said he left to win stuff but players say all sorts of things so excuse me if i don't take that at face value.

He Could have won stuff at UTD or Under Jose etc so i'm inclined to believe Money Motivated his decision as well.

Niall_Quinn
15-05-2012, 09:05 PM
We had it coming. We saw the video on YouTube of fans winding him while in his car and he's been getting nothing but abuse on Twitter. Humble pie time, I'm afraid.

Nah, you're not getting this. 100,000 fans all merge into anonymity but Nasri is out front and centre. His smart move was to be graceful but he didn't have the character for that and made himself look very small and petty. 100,000 fans can act like pricks and get away with it, Nasri can't though. You think Cashley enjoys his rep after all this time? You really think he'd handle it the same way if given the chance? Nasri will find out the hard way that playing it dumb when you are in the spotlight doesn't pay dividends (except for Forrest Gump). I'm pleased he's done this because it will do far more damage to him than a few fans moaning at him. We get what we want and he's given it to us on a plate at the very time he could have been celebrating what he claimed he wanted to achieve. Shows pretty clearly who's really most wound up by this, doesn't it?

Xhaka Can’t
15-05-2012, 09:23 PM
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/156447_10151737083110105_603105104_24184370_882912 116_n.jpg

Injury Time
15-05-2012, 09:25 PM
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/156447_10151737083110105_603105104_24184370_882912 116_n.jpg
Only on GW :rolleyes:

selassie
15-05-2012, 09:31 PM
Nasri really is a horrible little man.

He lacks class and he's a bottler. He even bottled it in that star studied City team, they won but he was nowhere near being one of their most influential players.

Some of what he said may not be that far from the truth, especially the bit about players earning good money coasting games, but the fact of the matter is he's shown his true colours now.

Dennis Bendtner
15-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Nasri has been a bit butthurt ever since being called out by the gooners for his activity in the summer, whilst still an 'Arsenal player'. The 'Samir you're a ****' stuff at the Newcastle game. You can sense the insecurity there and the stuff that's coming out is probably a by-product. Not at peace with himself. Cool you won the league bro now let's see what happens to you next year xxx

Anyway, on we go.

Niall_Quinn
15-05-2012, 09:35 PM
Nasri really is a horrible little man.

He lacks class and he's a bottler. He even bottled it in that star studied City team, they won but he was nowhere near being one of their most influential players.

Some of what he said may not be that far from the truth, especially the bit about players earning good money coasting games, but the fact of the matter is he's shown his true colours now.

His true colour is yellow though his favourite colour is green.

GP
15-05-2012, 09:37 PM

You fuckin racist.

Niall_Quinn
15-05-2012, 09:39 PM
You fuckin racist.

City loving scum bag.

selassie
15-05-2012, 09:39 PM

And he likes sucking on a French bean

Syn
15-05-2012, 09:43 PM
Nasri has been a bit butthurt ever since being called out by the gooners for his activity in the summer, whilst still an 'Arsenal player'. The 'Samir you're a ****' stuff at the Newcastle game. You can sense the insecurity there and the stuff that's coming out is probably a by-product. Not at peace with himself.

That's it in a nutshell. He's very uncomfortable in the way someone like Cashley wasn't. The abuse didn't seem to affect Cashley. When Nasri was on the pitch at the Emirates, he didn't play his natural game - he tried to take on more himself and ended up having a stinker. His PR man - if he has one - sucks. I doubt even he believes he has one over the gooners unless he really does think like a 12 year old Championship Manager-playing Malaysian. It all sounds so forced.

Olivier's xmas twist
16-05-2012, 09:58 PM
Nah, you're not getting this. 100,000 fans all merge into anonymity but Nasri is out front and centre. His smart move was to be graceful but he didn't have the character for that and made himself look very small and petty. 100,000 fans can act like pricks and get away with it, Nasri can't though. You think Cashley enjoys his rep after all this time? You really think he'd handle it the same way if given the chance? Nasri will find out the hard way that playing it dumb when you are in the spotlight doesn't pay dividends (except for Forrest Gump). I'm pleased he's done this because it will do far more damage to him than a few fans moaning at him. We get what we want and he's given it to us on a plate at the very time he could have been celebrating what he claimed he wanted to achieve. Shows pretty clearly who's really most wound up by this, doesn't it?

:gp:

did not hear Clichy say silly things or Milner or Barry who got abuse from the Villa fans behave like Nasri either.

The Verminator
16-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Wilshere could not believe Nasri decided to use City’s title triumph as an opportunity to attack the club he left for £24 million last summer, and believes the France international will be made to regret his outburst.

In an interview earlier this week, Nasri goaded those who criticised him for moving to Man City and defended his reasons for doing so.

As well as accusing some Arsenal players of having an easy life at the Emirates, he said he had moved to a club that would "never settle for second best".

He added: "I hope they are watching me now collecting my Premier League winner's medal. I believe they have not won a trophy for many years now.

As well as infuriating supporters, Nasri has also managed to anger his former colleagues, with Wilshere the first to fire back.

"I don't know what goes on in his head," said Wilshere. "Fair play, he has won a trophy, but over the next couple of years our goal is to win a trophy and I can see us winning a trophy.

"Maybe he spoke too soon and hopefully we can rub his face in it next year."

For Arsenal to do that, Wilshere, who will miss the European Championships with an ankle injury, knows the importance of this week’s contract talks with captain Robin van Persie.

"It’s important we keep him," he said. "Everybody knows what he brings to the team and also in terms of his leadership qualities. I think getting third place (in the Premier League) will help us do that. I know there are contract talks this week and I hope we can keep him in the team."

Wilshere is expected to be fit for the start of Arsenal's pre-season training in July and, while he is frustrated to miss the Euros, he has applauded Roy Hodgson's decision to appoint Gary Neville as a coach in the new regime.

"The appointment of Gary Neville is genius," said Wilshere, in an interview with TalkSport. "When you watch him on Sky, his football knowledge is clear for everyone to see.

"I think it's important that he's a young guy who knows the dressing room. He's played with or against most of the guys and his hunger on the pitch was clear, so hopefully he can bring that into the dressing room."

Wilshere also feels Hodgson would do well to try to entice Paul Scholes out of international retirement to be part of the squad for Poland and Ukraine.

"I would love to play with Scholes," he added. "When I was growing up, he was one of the best midfielders in the country, and he still is.

"I'm sure the young players would all look up to him so it would be a good move if he did come out of retirement."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/9269536/Arsenals-Jack-Wilshere-blasts-Samir-Nasris-third-place-jibes-saying-hopefully-we-can-rub-his-face-in-it-next-year.html

I feel sorry for Nasri's mother's ovaries for squeezing this waste of an egg out. Utter **** face!

IBK
16-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Agreed. Its more embarrasing when a professional footballer basically admits he's hurt by criticism than when fans are childish.

Power n Glory
17-05-2012, 06:14 AM

Very true. The war of words will continue but there will probably be more venom involved the next time we meet. But that's another story. He's within his right to point the finger and laugh. Is that wise? Probably not if he can't handle the abuse but that's his choice. The whole situation is funny to me. I'd laugh if one of our players did it. Frimpong, Wilshere and Cheshey have had their comedy moments this season. We've all laughed with them and if they did something similar we'd all be laughing even harder.

Alan B'stard
18-05-2012, 11:39 AM

------

it stings becasue its mostly true.