23-05-2012, 06:10 PM
http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,16429_7770219,00.html

Have to love him!

GP
23-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Leave it yeah!

McNamara That Ghost...
23-05-2012, 06:30 PM
It's a shame all of our GHELs are made of glass.

Funny how he was buzzing and angry on Saturday though. :unsure:

Xhaka Can’t
23-05-2012, 06:33 PM
I'm buzzing!

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
23-05-2012, 06:37 PM
It's a shame all of our GHELs are made of glass.

Funny how he was buzzing and angry on Saturday though. :unsure:

That's sustained crack useage for you!

McNamara That Ghost...
23-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Rosicky is still dabbling then. :ninja:

Allegedly.

Marc Overmars
23-05-2012, 07:30 PM
Frimpong is a failure. A non-footballer.

A good WUM to have in our ranks though.

Joker
23-05-2012, 07:36 PM
Needs to focus on his football and less on the wumming. He might endear himself to us by winding up Nasri or Spurs fans, but if he wants to make a success of himself here he needs to improve a lot technically.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
23-05-2012, 09:01 PM
not sure what to make of him. he's an absolute beast and clearly does plenty of gym work. every team in the country needs that big man/twattish guy who doesn't give two fucks about the opposition and just wants to get stuck in- well he's that guy for us. he clearly loves the club because he's been here from a very early age, but his off field antics need to stop. this whole selling t-shirts with lethal bizzle is a complete distraction from on field performances and if anyone needs convincing as to what can happen when players leave their social-media antics behind, they only need to look at szczesny, who deleted his twitter a few months ago to 'focus on his football' and has since turned in performances of his life.

one does have to question why frimpong keeps getting the same old injuries but in terms of his effectiveness on the field then you only have to look at wolves, who completely fell apart when he got injured. i know its easy to say that because he's a gooner but they really did; they were cruising it with frimpong on the field and he had great range of passing in that villa game, playing a crucial role in wolves' goals. as soon as he came off, wolves fell apart and villa ended up winning. the balance in midfield completed shifted and there was a massive gap without beast there.

at arsenal he's something completely different but thats not necessary a bad thing; he doesnt tip tap the shit out of that football and just gets stuck in, albeit at the wrong times such as liverpool when he got sent off (i was there and it was clearly evident he was getting a second yellow and his temperament let him down) however he will learn from his mistakes and he'll improve; lets just hope he stays and fights for his place instead of taking the easy route out because he could be the man to take the helm from song in a few years time.

Cripps_orig
23-05-2012, 09:06 PM
Hes a shit player and hes annoying off the field with all his shit

Must Get Rid Of

Tipsychubbs
23-05-2012, 09:24 PM
in terms of his effectiveness on the field then you only have to look at wolves, who completely fell apart when he got injured. i know its easy to say that because he's a gooner but they really did; they were cruising it with frimpong on the field and he had great range of passing in that villa game, playing a crucial role in wolves' goals. as soon as he came off, wolves fell apart and villa ended up winning. the balance in midfield completed shifted and there was a massive gap without beast there.

at arsenal he's something completely different but thats not necessary a bad thing;

In the reserves, along with lansbury I seemed to remember him as a box to box midfielder like essien, mobile and good at defense and attack, a central mid, not a defensive holder. Like Flamini he's seen as a clogger in the first team, and he does put in some crunching tackles, but he actually has better technique than he's given credit for, especially passing range as you said and shooting. But I think Wenger wanted to use him in a less attacking role in the first team, maybe to continue developing his physical game. And that's definitely developing!

Kano
23-05-2012, 09:58 PM
not sure what to make of him. he's an absolute beast and clearly does plenty of gym work. every team in the country needs that big man/twattish guy who doesn't give two fucks about the opposition and just wants to get stuck in- well he's that guy for us. he clearly loves the club because he's been here from a very early age, but his off field antics need to stop. this whole selling t-shirts with lethal bizzle is a complete distraction from on field performances and if anyone needs convincing as to what can happen when players leave their social-media antics behind, they only need to look at szczesny, who deleted his twitter a few months ago to 'focus on his football' and has since turned in performances of his life.

one does have to question why frimpong keeps getting the same old injuries but in terms of his effectiveness on the field then you only have to look at wolves, who completely fell apart when he got injured. i know its easy to say that because he's a gooner but they really did; they were cruising it with frimpong on the field and he had great range of passing in that villa game, playing a crucial role in wolves' goals. as soon as he came off, wolves fell apart and villa ended up winning. the balance in midfield completed shifted and there was a massive gap without beast there.

at arsenal he's something completely different but thats not necessary a bad thing; he doesnt tip tap the shit out of that football and just gets stuck in, albeit at the wrong times such as liverpool when he got sent off (i was there and it was clearly evident he was getting a second yellow and his temperament let him down) however he will learn from his mistakes and he'll improve; lets just hope he stays and fights for his place instead of taking the easy route out because he could be the man to take the helm from song in a few years time.
underneath all of that mad energy he wastes, i think there is a very talented footballer but he needs to be reigned in by the management both on and off the field.

he is already a guaranteed quote for the press and quite possibly more of a marked man on the field the more he opens his mouth off it. young players do not need the additional personality stress created by the media alongside their private and professional lives already being fair game for the press.

i'm sure he is a dedicated, hard working guy who does all the right things to get the most out of himself so he has the two vital things to succeed; talent and hard work. whether or not he is managed correctly by himself, his family and the club will determine how far he can go i think.

AKBapologist
23-05-2012, 10:21 PM
That video made me like him even more. Say what you like, he is a trier, and a role model in terms of his attitude to the club, the sport and his own personal set backs.

Wish him the best.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
23-05-2012, 11:04 PM
underneath all of that mad energy he wastes, i think there is a very talented footballer but he needs to be reigned in by the management both on and off the field.

he is already a guaranteed quote for the press and quite possibly more of a marked man on the field the more he opens his mouth off it. young players do not need the additional personality stress created by the media alongside their private and professional lives already being fair game for the press.

i'm sure he is a dedicated, hard working guy who does all the right things to get the most out of himself so he has the two vital things to succeed; talent and hard work. whether or not he is managed correctly by himself, his family and the club will determine how far he can go i think.

just part of modern footballisation im afraid. we've got attention whoring, social media craving players and it's only getting worse. it's deeply rooted in the modern game as most of them think they are superstars even before they've kicked a ball for the first team. all of which is reasserted by the big wages they receive, feeding their inflated ego's.

Japan Shaking All Over
24-05-2012, 12:16 AM
Hes a shit player and hes annoying off the field with all his shit

Must Get Rid Of

But he tries his best. . .which I am not in the habit of criticising a player for doing. . .:loose quote:

Boss
24-05-2012, 02:56 AM
Frimpong :bow: :bow:

Not sure what all the whining above is about.

People complain that players are too distant from the fans and we don't have characters that love the club in the game anymore and then when one pops up he's called childish, immature, shit etc.

As for his ability, let's not forget he's still young. He was easily Wolves best player in the games he played for them (not that hard to do, admittedly) and will benefit from a full season out on loan next year. Think he does have what it takes to play for us.

fakeyank
24-05-2012, 04:28 AM

People complain that players are too distant from the fans and we don't have characters that love the club in the game anymore and then when one pops up he's called childish, immature, shit etc.

As for his ability, let's not forget he's still young. He was easily Wolves best player in the games he played for them (not that hard to do, admittedly) and will benefit from a full season out on loan next year. Think he does have what it takes to play for us.

:gp:

KSE Comedy Club
24-05-2012, 06:50 AM
Yep.

He will be a beast of a dm.

Letters
24-05-2012, 06:53 AM

Frimpong :bow:

Marc Overmars
24-05-2012, 06:54 AM

I don't doubt that he loves the club.

However I do find him to be childish and immature though. His appearance on Soccer AM this season with "Bizzle" was one of the most cringe worthy things I've seen. His general persona is not for me really, I probably wouldn't mind as much if he had made a name for himself on the pitch but he hasn't (not his fault because of injuries). The guy is more famous for this dench nonsense.

GP
24-05-2012, 08:42 AM

However I do find him to be childish and immature though. His appearance on Soccer AM this season with "Bizzle" was one of the most cringe worthy things I've seen. His general persona is not for me really, I probably wouldn't mind as much if he had made a name for himself on the pitch but he hasn't (not his fault because of injuries). The guy is more famous for this dench nonsense.

Personally, I find our dear Jack cheering on Chelsea far more cringe worthy.

Remember, stay Dench or get Frimpong'd.

Letters
24-05-2012, 08:43 AM

However I do find him to be childish and immature though.
Like your face?

:cool:

selassie
24-05-2012, 08:53 AM
He's got quite a sense of humour, but I do think he needs to do less talking. He's always on Twitter with his "dench" stuff, I suppose he's a typical young footballer that is into all that social network nonsense.

Cripps_orig
24-05-2012, 09:03 AM
Hes a classic example of a nothing player who thinks hes made it and will no doubt get a £70k a week contract from Wenger soon and then we wont be able to get rid of him

jelgoon
24-05-2012, 09:31 AM
You're talking crap. What are you on about . He is 20 years old ffs. He's had a few injuries but once they settle down he could be quite a good footballer. As for the film clip he came across as a young kid having a laugh. Thats all.

Frimpong is a failure. A non-footballer.

A good WUM to have in our ranks though.

Niall_Quinn
24-05-2012, 10:25 AM
He talks funny.

Japan Shaking All Over
24-05-2012, 10:29 AM
You're talking crap. What are you on about . He is 20 years old ffs. He's had a few injuries but once they settle down he could be quite a good footballer. As for the film clip he came across as a young kid having a laugh. Thats all.

Are you new round here?

GP
24-05-2012, 10:29 AM
He talks funny.

Racist.

Japan Shaking All Over
24-05-2012, 10:30 AM
Racist.

Are you new round here?

Niall_Quinn
Racist.

Didn't even mention city so don't know what you're on about

GP
Are you new round here?

That's racist!

Japan Shaking All Over
24-05-2012, 10:40 AM
That's racist!

Dont know how you got in! ?

Syn
24-05-2012, 11:19 AM
The thing about oo ee oo aa aa ting tang walla walla Frimpong is that, whenever I've seen him play, he has actually been pretty good. But I think Coquelin is the better prospect.

Marc Overmars
24-05-2012, 11:34 AM
Personally, I find our dear Jack cheering on Chelsea far more cringe worthy.

No doubt.

Proper little Englander he is.

Kids. :rolleyes:

Tipsychubbs
24-05-2012, 04:43 PM
Still needs a loan for his development and maturity, coquelin is ahead of him at the moment after his lorient loan.

Niall_Quinn
24-05-2012, 06:31 PM
Still needs a loan for his development and maturity, coquelin is ahead of him at the moment after his lorient loan.

Could do with a proper man's haircut and some speech lessons too tbf

Ollie the Optimist
24-05-2012, 07:08 PM
The thing about oo ee oo aa aa ting tang walla walla Frimpong is that, whenever I've seen him play, he has actually been pretty good. But I think Coquelin is the better prospect.

this. while its not frimpong fault he has had two knee injuries, coqulain has gained on him and is now deputy to song imo. if we get m'vila then he becomes third choice while frimpong will be 4th. frimpong could be brilliant, but sadly for him, i dont htink he will make it given how good coqulain is

hobson's choice
26-05-2012, 02:50 AM
given how good coqulain is

I really hope Coquelin gets more opportunities next season, and not at RB, even tho he did well there whenever he played there.

Shaqiri Is Boss
24-07-2012, 02:15 PM
Arsenal’s Emmanuel Frimpong has been charged under FA Rule E3 for improper conduct in relation to recent comments made on Twitter.

The allegation is that Frimpong posted comments amounting to improper conduct and/or which brought the game into disrepute, which included a reference to ethnic origin, faith or race.

The player has until 4pm on 27 July 2012 to respond to the charge.
http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary/NewsAndFeatures/2012/frimpong-charged-240712.aspx

Is that with regards to the Yid comment?

GP
24-07-2012, 02:15 PM
What did he say?

Cripps_orig
24-07-2012, 02:23 PM
http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary/NewsAndFeatures/2012/frimpong-charged-240712.aspx

Is that with regards to the Yid comment?
Must be. Calling the Spud fans what they call themselves, how insulting that is

FA :rolleyes:

Flavs
24-07-2012, 02:50 PM
What did he say?

He said one of the followers was an "Eskimo"

:redcard:

Shaqiri Is Boss
24-07-2012, 07:08 PM
According to SSN you've fined him as well.

8 match ban? :popcorn:

Kano
24-07-2012, 07:11 PM
dench.

hopefully this might take him off the damn thing and help him realise that he is more famous for being an idiot rather than anything achieved on a football pitch.

GP
24-07-2012, 07:12 PM
Leave it yeah?

Cripps_orig
24-07-2012, 07:13 PM
dench.

hopefully this might take him off the damn thing and help him realise that he is more famous for being an idiot rather than anything achieved on a football pitch.

:goodpost:

Marc Overmars
24-07-2012, 07:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co8QwDoR60Y

GP
24-07-2012, 07:22 PM

:music:

7sam
28-07-2012, 10:00 PM
He is a brainless no doubt, I had to unfollow him in tweitter as I found him full of himself and that Dench thing. He should learn to concentrate on and outside the pitch. By the way, I see much better players in the new crops, Benek is way calmer, have the physical presence and sure better have better distribution (despite seeing him playing against City recently). I don't really see Frimpong as a long term gunner.

GP
28-07-2012, 10:02 PM
He is a brainless no doubt, I had to unfollow him in tweitter as I found him full of himself and that Dench thing. He should learn to concentrate on and outside the pitch. By the way, I see much better players in the new crops, Benek is way calmer, have the physical presence and sure better have better distribution (despite seeing him playing against City recently). I don't really see Frimpong as a long term gunner.

Leave it, yeah?

fakeyank
28-07-2012, 11:40 PM

Fuck.. this is horrible!

selassie
30-07-2012, 01:01 AM
This boy is an embarrasment, i don't even think he's that good a talent. Coquelin looks the better player to me.

Shaqiri Is Boss
01-08-2012, 10:38 AM
£6k fine for Frimpong.

That'll hurt him.

Cripps_orig
24-09-2012, 06:18 PM
Emmanuel Frimpong of Arsenal is on the road to recovery after anterior cruciate ligament damage put him out of action for the majority of last season, and the start of this one.

But unfortunately for the Gunners man, he isn't going anywhere fast.

The notorious tweeter, who returned to full training recently, was caught red-faced as he got stuck in the "middle of nowhere" after running out of petrol on Monday.

The midfielder posted the above picture of his stranded car, while adding this message: "This has to 2 the most embarassin day of my life my car just broke down in the middle of nowhere.#Nodiesel Times r hard"

Not very 'DENCH', eh Mr.Frimpong? And it's not the first time the Gunners player has been unimpressive when manning a vehicle.

He posted a very sluggish time of 1:45:30s in the Puma race off challenge series, where various sports' stars try to match Nico Rosberg's Monza lap time of 1:21:05s in a Formula1 simulator, with Cesc Fabregas and Bacary Sagna both over 10 seconds quicker than him.

What next for Gunners fans? Maybe Jack Wilshere, also recently back into training, will leave his radio on all night and run out of battery. Best stick to public transport, lads.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/09/24/3400149/arsenal-midfielder-frimpong-embarrassed-after-car-breaks

:doh:

Cripps_orig
12-11-2012, 01:51 PM
Arsenal will listen to offers for Emmanuel Frimpong in the New Year after opting not to open negotiations over a new deal, Goal.com can reveal.

The Gunners academy graduate, who has been at the club since he was nine, is out of contract at the end of the season.
But Arsenal chiefs have been unimpressed with the development of the midfielder and it is understood there are no plans to extend his stay at the club beyond next summer.

There is strong interest in Frimpong from Wolves, where the 20-year-old began a loan spell in the second half of last season only for it to be ended after five games because of a cruciate ligament injury to his right knee.

The club, who were relegated to the Championship in the summer, are keen to take Frimpong on loan again in January as it grows increasingly likely that he will leave Emirates Stadium.

Wolves are also interested in buying the feisty midfielder, although there are doubts about whether the Ghanaian is willing to drop down a division permanently.

Frimpong began his comeback with the Arsenal Under-21s at around the same time as his good friend Jack Wilshere and has made two appearances for the first team in the Capital One Cup, against Coventry and Reading.

But he is not expected to add many more to his 16 senior Arsenal appearances. Sources have told Goal.com that Arsene Wenger does not believe Frimpong will develop into a first-team regular and the manager has also been disappointed with the attitude and discipline of the youngster.

Frimpong courted controversy by involving himself in a spat with Samir Nasri last season and in August was fined £6,000 by the FA and warned about his future conduct following comments made to a Tottenham supporter on Twitter.

Frimpong's impending departure will represent a blow to the Arsenal academy, as he has been at the club for 11 years, joining in the same intake as Wilshere.

Youth project :haha:

Although Frimpong is terrible

Kano
12-11-2012, 01:54 PM
:lol: frimpong

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 01:55 PM
Leaving yeah :haha:

Don't get Dench on the way out.

Shame is going though if true had high hopes for him, but we can't rely on players with too many injuries and continue to pay them. Good to see the club is using their brains for once.

Ollie the Optimist
12-11-2012, 01:55 PM
its probably the right decision to let him go, however he has been very unlucky playing for us, with his two knee injuries, without them, who knows what he could have done but we cant afford another diary/rosicky

Cripps_orig
12-11-2012, 02:01 PM
its probably the right decision to let him go, however he has been very unlucky playing for us, with his two knee injuries, without them, who knows what he could have done but we cant afford another diary/rosicky
Ann Franks or Bridget Jones?

Xhaka Can’t
12-11-2012, 02:04 PM
Adrian Mole.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 02:09 PM
Ann Franks or Bridget Jones?

:haha:

Least its not me :haha:

jelgoon
12-11-2012, 02:41 PM
im surpised.Thought he may make it. Guess you have to be top top quality to play fo us these days.

Youth project :haha:

Although Frimpong is terrible

Marc Overmars
12-11-2012, 02:44 PM
He's more famous for all this #dench crap than anything he's done on the pitch. A nothing player.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 03:19 PM
Good riddance, now some other club can be laughed at by this clown hopping around like a chimpanzee.

Denchist :coffee:

GP
12-11-2012, 03:33 PM
Racism :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 03:34 PM
Racism :bow:

I am not racist to dench leaving the club.

GP
12-11-2012, 03:36 PM
Porch Monkeys 4 life

Cripps_orig
12-11-2012, 03:42 PM
GWs RR would be proud

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 03:43 PM
GWs RR would be proud

RR's ?

Marc Overmars
12-11-2012, 03:47 PM
At what stage did we agree to just spout casual racism non-stop? Should we just give up the pretense of being a law abiding forum any more?

Cripps_orig
12-11-2012, 03:47 PM
RR's ?

Resident Racist

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 03:48 PM
Im am not racist to spouting causal racism non stop.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 03:48 PM
Resident Racist

Who's that.

Marc Overmars
12-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Who's that.

He who shall not be named.

Letters
12-11-2012, 04:03 PM
Give it a rest...

(And no, no-one reported any posts in this thread)

Cripps_orig
12-11-2012, 04:06 PM
:lol:

Back on topic

Frimpong is a bit shit. If we get rid in January and considering he has English blood in him, can we get £20m from Liverpool?

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 04:07 PM
:lol:

Back on topic

Frimpong is a bit shit. If we get rid in January and considering he has English blood in him, can we get £20m from Liverpool?

Nah we'll get at least £36 Million.

Kano
12-11-2012, 04:09 PM
At what stage did we agree to just spout casual racism non-stop? Should we just give up the pretense of being a law abiding forum any more?

v-pug :lol:

GP
12-11-2012, 04:18 PM
Disgusting how Old Estonian racists are treated on here.

jelgoon
12-11-2012, 04:19 PM
Well I am reporting it - not that youll do anything about it. WHen they were ranting on about jews you did fuck all.

Give it a rest...

(And no, no-one reported any posts in this thread)

Shaqiri Is Boss
12-11-2012, 04:20 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8hwwidcSs1r3f9ymo1_250.gif

Marc Overmars
12-11-2012, 04:22 PM
KKKweb. :bow:

GP
12-11-2012, 04:27 PM
You know the worst thing?

Jelgoon is dead right. The moderating needs to be far more proactive on here.

Marc Overmars
12-11-2012, 04:29 PM
Time for a general election tbf.

Letters
12-11-2012, 04:31 PM
You know the worst thing?

Jelgoon is dead right. The moderating needs to be far more proactive on here.
I'm.
At.
Work!

FFS, report posts! I can't see every single bleedin' thing and since GB resigned there's only Maccy and me. If I'm busy and he's not around then things probably will go on that shouldn't.

GP
12-11-2012, 04:32 PM
I'm.
At.
Work!

I know you are.

Which is why you need to recruit.

No excuse.

Letters
12-11-2012, 04:33 PM
I know you are.

Which is why you need to recruit.

No excuse.Who?

GP
12-11-2012, 04:33 PM
Who?

Cripps.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Well I am reporting it - not that youll do anything about it. WHen they were ranting on about jews you did fuck all.

Name and shame tbh.

Letters
Well I am reporting it - not that youll do anything about it.
Right. I've deleted that post and the posts quoting it.
BTW everyone - if you see a post which offends you then can you just report it rather than quoting it? :doh:
If you quote it then I just have to delete all those posts too.

WHen they were ranting on about jews you did fuck all
I don't even know what you're talking about there. Generally if it's clear someone is joking I let things go. Maybe to visitors that would be off-putting but most of us know each other well enough to make jokes here and there but if things offend you then report them and we'll have a look.

Tsk.

Olivier's xmas twist
Cripps.

rather have the Bloods tbh.

Letters
12-11-2012, 04:37 PM
For the record, no-one has reported NQ's post. The last time anyone reported a post was on the 2nd.
That was reporting one of my posts :lol:
I deleted it because I agreed I was out of line.

Marc Overmars
12-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Cripps.

You mentioned him by name. :yikes:

GP
12-11-2012, 04:39 PM

Quite an ACHeivement.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 04:39 PM

Its always the ones who smelt it, delt it tbh.

Fist of Lehmann
12-11-2012, 04:40 PM
rather have the AIDS tbh.

So that's a "No" vote is it?

Marc Overmars
12-11-2012, 04:40 PM
Quite an ACHeivement.

Again. :faint:

Shits going down.

The Wengerbabies
12-11-2012, 04:50 PM
Who?
I'm available :good:

Niall_Quinn
12-11-2012, 05:03 PM
WTF?

Are you guys fucking serious?

See that Charlie? Now you know why I went out of may way to try to pander to these bellends. Even when you specifically clarify what you mean they still fall out of their prams. Totally conditioned brain donors.

"I reported it! I reported it!"

Good for you you stupid ****. Now go and do something useful like taking up the fight against real racism such as that practised by the state or the corporation you buy your trainers from. JHC, how thick are these people?

GP
12-11-2012, 05:05 PM
Reported

LDG
12-11-2012, 05:06 PM
For the record, no-one has reported NQ's post. The last time anyone reported a post was on the 2nd.

Ya Vol!

Niall_Quinn
12-11-2012, 05:07 PM
Reported

No need, I reported it in advance.

GP
12-11-2012, 05:08 PM
No need, I reported it in advance.

Mods don't read the reports anyway.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 05:21 PM
WTF?

See that Charlie? Now you know why I went out of may way to try to pander to these bellends. Even when you specifically clarify what you mean they still fall out of their prams. Totally conditioned brain donors.

i was just joking with you as we do, not sure how it got taken so far :haha:

Lucky Ollie was not here, we'd all be in trouble then.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
12-11-2012, 05:29 PM
posts disappearing :bow:

the mayans were right :bow:

V-Pig
12-11-2012, 05:49 PM
It's both burning and crashing.

GP
12-11-2012, 05:51 PM
It's both burning and crashing.

And twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!

fakeyank
12-11-2012, 05:52 PM
We got a bunch of pussies on here

Ollie the Optimist
12-11-2012, 05:57 PM

i was just joking with you as we do, not sure how it got taken so far :haha:

Lucky Ollie was not here, we'd all be in trouble then.

eh?

Xhaka Can’t
12-11-2012, 05:57 PM

Oh, so this is why GP started his thread.

Fat lot of use I'd have been - I didn't see this either.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 05:58 PM
eh?

Don't worry, you had to be here.

GP
12-11-2012, 05:59 PM
I'm sure he's glad he wasn't.

Xhaka Can’t
12-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Oh, so this is why GP started his thread.

Fat lot of use I'd have been - I didn't see this either.

Whatever it was.

GP
12-11-2012, 06:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXJjbsbILP4

Emmanuel Y Frimpong ‏@Frimpong26AFC
Subject to rumours am not leaving afc I am positive of going on loan this week which am really excited about and I am fully commited to afc

And am not in my last year or looking to be sold just to clear matters thank you and going on loan to get games and cum back to arsenal

Ollie the Optimist
12-11-2012, 06:53 PM
so frimpong has tweeted today that he isnt in the last year of his contract.

And am not in my last year or looking to be sold just to clear matters thank you and going on loan to get games and cum back to arsenal

time to retire goal.com. its had a shocker

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 06:55 PM
:haha: Goal.shite

Ach :haha: having another shocker.

milla
12-11-2012, 07:40 PM
Subject to rumours am not leaving afc I am positive of going on loan this week which am really excited about and I am fully commited to afc

racist **** :coffee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPGUIpv-JxI

Chimpanzee :bow:

GP
12-11-2012, 07:41 PM
I hate every Chimp I see from Chiman-A to Chimpan-Z!

Gervinho's Forehead
12-11-2012, 09:25 PM
Oh my gosh! I was wrong it was earth all along. I guess you finally made a monkey out of me.

Kano
12-11-2012, 09:43 PM
WTF?

"I reported it! I reported it!"

Good for you you stupid ****. Now go and do something useful like taking up the fight against real racism such as that practised by the state or the corporation you buy your trainers from. JHC, how thick are these people?
nazi facist racist sub human scum ****

spot on though

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Oh my gosh! I was wrong it was earth all along. I guess you finally made a monkey out of me.

Leave it yeah

Gervinho's Forehead
12-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Leave it yeah

What did I do!? I wasn't online this afternoon or earlier this evening so have no idea what's gone on.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 10:41 PM
What did I do!? I wasn't online this afternoon or earlier this evening so have no idea what's gone on.

Its a joke a frimpong Joke, Its one of his many catchphrase.

Gervinho's Forehead
12-11-2012, 10:45 PM
Its a joke a frimpong Joke, Its one of his many catchphrase.

Oh I see!

That guys talents knows no bounds.

Niall_Quinn
12-11-2012, 11:15 PM

A couple of drones detected sanctioned keywords in a sentence and this auto-triggered their nanny alert algorithm. They were version 1.0 drones so they don't have semantic analysis installed, just basic keyword detection. Modbot 2.0 sanitised the threat, most likely to reset the drones who were in the process of loading their artificial outrage sub-routines. And so the world was pulled back from the brink of disaster and the human race saved once more by the ever vigilant sentinels who guard our every word. There's no need to thank them, they seek no reward for protecting you from your own judgement.

LDG
13-11-2012, 10:01 AM
A couple of drones detected sanctioned keywords in a sentence and this auto-triggered their nanny alert algorithm. They were version 1.0 drones so they don't have semantic analysis installed, just basic keyword detection. Modbot 2.0 sanitised the threat, most likely to reset the drones who were in the process of loading their artificial outrage sub-routines. And so the world was pulled back from the brink of disaster and the human race saved once more by the ever vigilant sentinels who guard our every word. There's no need to thank them, they seek no reward for protecting you from your own judgement.

Racist!

Letters
13-11-2012, 10:35 AM
10 PRINT "NIALL_QUINN IS A RACIST"
20 GOTO 10

Niall_Quinn
13-11-2012, 12:17 PM
10 PRINT "NIALL_QUINN IS A RACIST"
20 GOTO 10

10 LET $moral_indignation = 0
20 INPUT $appeasement
30 IF $appeasement > $moral_indignation THEN END
40 $moral_indignation = $moral_indignation + 1
50 PRINT "NIALL_QUINN IS A RACIST x " + $moral_indignation
60 GOTO 20

V-Pig
13-11-2012, 12:56 PM
V-Pig = awesome.

:trophy:

Niall_Quinn
13-11-2012, 12:58 PM
V-Pig = awesome.

:trophy:

SYNTAX ERROR

LDG
13-11-2012, 12:59 PM

Gervinho's Forehead
13-11-2012, 01:06 PM

V-Pig
13-11-2012, 01:20 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcms6oyvUo1qznd83o1_500.jpg

Gervinho's Forehead
13-11-2012, 01:27 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcms6oyvUo1qznd83o1_500.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gugbMw4LigY

Marc Overmars
19-11-2012, 11:26 AM
He's gone on loan to Charlton.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/frimpong-joins-charlton-athletic-on-loan

Olivier's xmas twist
19-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Good for him to get some games and get match fit.

Japan Shaking All Over
19-11-2012, 01:58 PM
True. . .I dont we would have seen much of him. . .Coq has to be ahead by a mile

Niall_Quinn
19-11-2012, 02:19 PM
Good riddance.

Özil's Panoramic View
19-11-2012, 02:24 PM
He must have a double. How else could the scouts have been duped into thinking this comedian was a real footballer?

Olivier's xmas twist
19-11-2012, 03:28 PM
He must have a double. How else could the scouts have been duped into thinking this comedian was a real footballer?

Nah he was ok, when not being supid with all that Dench stuff.

SayNoMore
19-11-2012, 05:28 PM
Nah he was ok, when not being supid with all that Dench stuff.

Pretty much, if he cut that shite out he will be of value to us. Black, strong and passionate, il take that right now.

GP
19-11-2012, 05:47 PM
lolwut?

milla
19-11-2012, 06:00 PM
lolwut?

12 inch cock. :coffee:

GP
19-11-2012, 06:12 PM
12 inch cock. :coffee:

Whatever flicks your switch.