PDA

View Full Version : Guess who is back & why !

Xhosa_Gunner
16-08-2012, 08:20 PM
Hi Gooners,

First of all let me express my deepest gratitude to Letters for persisting with me. I had to be back even if it was gonna kill me.

The reason ..... it should be obvious to those who are familiar with me ... Ade vrs RVP

Ade (Recapping)
1. Asked for raise after filling the boot of TH14
2. Did not want to be sold and even stalled hoping ManU would pick him ahead of city
3. Did not just have one good season with us
4. According to AW, he sold Ade because fans were at his back

RVP (Don't need to say anymore).
Do we still consider Ade to be worse (word is WORSE) than RVP in light of recent developments?

Boy ! oh Boy !, its really good to be back. Good van_f$%kn_persie day gunners !:respect:

GP
16-08-2012, 08:22 PM
Fuck off with this shit.

Both of them are ****s.

Letters
16-08-2012, 08:54 PM
I'd say Ade is the bigger ****. At least RvP has made (admittedly rather weasely and insincere) attempts to stay popular with Gooners. I don't think he's so classless to have pops at us and the club like Adebayor has.

Welcome back <_<

Mr. Lahey
16-08-2012, 09:01 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--ekR6jG4Iwk/Tw4zvKN4RCI/AAAAAAAAAn0/IX-VBCUOUvs/s220/didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.gif

Power n Glory
16-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Yep, because Ade accepted a new deal before his 30 goal season and then tried to force the club to renegotiate a deal by courting Milan. The difference with RVP, it's his time to sit down the club to talk about a wage increase because he's down to the last year of his contract. Ade wasn't in that position and was just a year into a new deal he just signed.

But, our wage structure needs addressing because it's always been a sticking point.

KSE Comedy Club
16-08-2012, 09:17 PM
Yep, because Ade accepted a new deal before his 30 goal season and then tried to force the club to renegotiate a deal by courting Milan. The difference with RVP, it's his time to sit down the club to talk about a wage increase because he's down to the last year of his contract. Ade wasn't in that position and was just a year into a new deal he just signed.

But, our wage structure needs addressing because it's always been a sticking point.:gp:

cricketsi
16-08-2012, 09:44 PM
Ade's a **** and overrated. At least RVP is as good as he thinks he is.

Cripps_orig
16-08-2012, 10:04 PM
RVP is a bigger ****

No disputing that

Xhosa_Gunner
17-08-2012, 05:28 AM
RVP is a bigger ****

No disputing that

Thtats what I taught ...Ach. At least there are some objective gooners imo.

Xhosa_Gunner
17-08-2012, 05:39 AM

Plus for 7 years, we supported this guy through his injuries year after year. He only goes one whole season without injury and then screw us in the bum.

Xhosa_Gunner
17-08-2012, 05:41 AM
Ade's a **** and overrated. At least RVP is as good as he thinks he is.

The stats tell a different story though ...

cricketsi
17-08-2012, 06:52 AM
The stats tell a different story though ...The stats tell you RVP's a much better player than Ade. The behaviour tells you they're both ****s, but RVP hid this from us better.

Xhaka Can’t
17-08-2012, 07:05 AM
Both of them are nearly as big of a **** as you.

The Wengerbabies
17-08-2012, 10:34 AM
:lol:

Why do you feel the need to so vehemently defend Adebayor?

Do you think he really cares what we think about him? And eve if he did why do you care so much?

Cripps_orig
17-08-2012, 11:54 AM

Pretty much.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Fuck off with this shit.

Both of them are ****s.

This. But knowing wenger he'll probs bring Ade back to the club.

Özim
17-08-2012, 12:52 PM
You still on about Adebayor :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously dude, you need some new material.